Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
The best flowers you can get, no doubt
Posted 6 minutes ago
The flowers were beautiful and very good quality.
I ordered flowers as a birthday gift and whilst I haven’t seen them, the recipient loved them!
Very easy to order and a beautiful selection of flowers
Having received a beautiful bouquet (Purity) for my birthday, have used and would recommend-flowers arrive beautifully packaged and presented, lasting 10 days easily.
Great quality flowers and speedy delivery
I am a first time user of the Haute Florist site and chose this over other sites as I liked the selection of flowers, the website was easy to use and the reviews were very good.
Beautiful flowers!
Delivery on time as promised, beautiful blooms (orchid) and much appreciated b the recipient.
Excellent - ordered Saturday, delivered monday for a funeral
My daughter was delighted with her Orchid. Delivery was prompt and efficient very reasonable prices. I will definitely use Haute again.
Comprehensive selection of flowers, really lovely and different from the boring standard flowers. Stunning.
Customer service was also prime!
Easy to order, fantastic choices, beautifully fresh, superbly arranged and always thrilling surprise, thank you
Easy to order. Delivered on time. Gift was perfect.
I ordered a bouquet for a friends 60th birthday as we are unable to celebrate properly at the moment. She was delighted with the flowers saying how beautiful they are and what good quality.
I would definitely recommend Haute to friends and family and will be using you again in the future.
First time used Haute excellent service
Beautiful flowers
Excellent service from start to finish cannot thank you enough
Thank you so much for delivering the flowers of ordered foe my daughter. They are stunning and I’m so pleased.
Haute Florist 5 star review on 26th February 2021
Great service! Ordered flowers on Wednesday afternoon and they reached the recipient before lunch time on Thursday. Beautiful flowers. Would definitely recommend using Haute Florist.
Absolutely beautiful, highly recommended. Thank you
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,021 reviews