Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
I had a call from my friend telling me how beautiful her flowers were.
Brilliant service once again and am told the flowers were gorgeous and very well received by my poorly friend
Delivered as advertised. My friend was very touched said the flowers were beautiful
Great service. Orchids delivered on time.
The flowers ordered were beautiful and the delivery was on day requested, my friend who received them for her 60th.birthday was delighted😊
We started to use Haute a while ago and have discovered it beats other web services by a mile. Quality, reliability and service are exceptional. The odd thing would be to go anywhere else. signed PM
Excellent speedy service. Delivered within 12 hours of ordering. Thankyou
Fab quick service lush flowers will be ordering again
The recipient rang me specifically to say how beautiful the flowers were and how well they were arranged and packaged. Easy to use website, next day delivery.
My friend loved her flowers.
Beautiful flowers delivered exactly on time
Love the flowers. Super fresh and a wonderful choice. Different from others and I think better flowers than most. I buy for myself and send to others and will continue to do so. I am considering a subscription for myself.
Great delivery on time containing a fabulous fresh bouquet of beautiful camellias, mostly in bud, so they will have great longevity. Thank you Haute Florist, you will be my on line florist of choice from here on!
Excellent my wife loved the Lilly’s
I order for daughter in law who lives in Eastbourne I haven’t seen bouquet but she was very pleased with it
We sent the Orchids to a very special friend and she loved it. She lives on the Isle of Wight so it couldn’t be delivered the next day, but arrived in perfect condition the following day in great condition and beautifully presented as always. I will definitely continue to recommend Haute flowers and now plants to my friends and family.
Brilliant thanks
Excellent service. Always informed of what is in season. Amazing peonies.
Recipient said the flowers were lovely. Royal Mail delivery on time. Tracking was available
Excellent. Delivered on the day requested and a very happy recipient. Fabulous quality.
Haute Florist is rated 4.73 based on 16,620 reviews