Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
I ordered some flowers for my wedding anniversary. And was sent the wrong bouquet. Couldn't get through on the phone. Was on hold for 40 mins. I gave up.
Found an email address,and 2 days later got a reply. A week late,my flowers arrived. They are absolutely beautiful.
Whilst some of the flowers(especially the roses) were very nice. I was rather disappointed with the quality and quantities with the amount spent. I doubt I would use Haute again.
I added £10 for the larger bouquet but the one that arrived had more green leaves than blooms. It wasn't as large as the one pictured.
Flowers were a gift for my sister and she called me once received to say they were beautiful! Only downside they were left on her doorstep & I messaged asking go to call
Me rather then just leave them ! Luckily they were not taken
Flowers were beautiful but the bouquet looked smaller than the image, even though we paid £5 extra for the medium bunch which was advertised as the one in the photographs. We had no despatch or delivery notification so had to check with the recipient as to whether they had arrived. Beautiful flowers but expected a larger bunch for the price.
Lovely display. Daughter really pleased with the surprise - but they arrived a day later than requester. COVID? Snow?
good selection of delivered flowers and dates, but the online payment process is frustrating and obstructive. It took numerous attempts before it would proceed to payment.
Where is the telephone contact number ?
Although it arrived to n time. I was disappointed at the bouquet and the size of it. Even the medium looks very basic.
Good service. Nice quality flowers. Small number of flowers despite ordering large bouquet - the small one must be very small! Overall I felt they were not great value, so wouldn't order again.
A1 service
I like the branding and the drop down options of the different types of flowers. I also like how there are multiple photos of each type of flower and it states that the medium size is shown in the pictures so you have an idea on what size to expect.
However, it would have been better to show photos of the different sizes too. Plus, I really wanted to be able to add a different vase to my order, and the only view of the 2 vases I could select were a tiny photo of each. I wished I could view them properly with their dimensions and I wished there had been nicer, more premium vases like as displayed in the flower photos.
Also, I wish there could be written confirmation somewhere that no receipt will be included in the delivery (i.e. no showing of how much paid when sending a gift). It would be useful to have this somewhere or to have an FAQ page will things like this answered.
Also the Chat bar wasn't useful - I was left waiting more than 10 minutes to speak to someone (to confirm no mention of cost would be in the summary order of the delivery!) but then my waiting time estimation just kept going up and up and it became clear I wasn't going to be able to speak to anyone.
Overall like I say I like the overall look and feel of the brand and the flowers you have, along with good delivery dates and easy transaction process but think the website could improve in the areas mentioned! Hope this helps!
I bit disappointed tbh. I spent £50 which in my opinion is a decent amount of money; the bouquet I chose looked the part. Instead the roses all looked a bit dated, no freshness at all and the bouquet just didn’t look like it was worth what I had spent. I had high hopes - instead very disappointed. This review could easily have been so positive.
The Purity bouquet was a present from a close friend. It arrived safely on the day, yesterday, beautifully packed and presented. Sadly, several of the roses have wilted by this morning and all of them feel soft to the touch. The remainder of the bouquet is still fine. I would add a photo but I can't see how/ where to load one.
The flowers were amazing for my mother in law's 80th birthday but they didn't send the birthday cake that I ordered and paid an extra £6 for. I have sent an email to customer services 5 days ago but no response as yet. Very disappointed especially as she celebrated her birthday on her own because of Covid:-(
Thank you for getting them there so quickly.
Sadly I couldn’t travel to the funeral so couldn’t see them. Were they displayed in a box?
Flowers was ment to arrive on Saturday but didn't get delivered until Monday, disappointing
Flowers arrived today in a bashed box which is DPD issue there. There was no water in the flowers and they were going brown. I’m hoping the water I’ve added will revive them as they are for a funeral tomorrow to place outside the house.
I was really quite disappointed in the flowers that I arranged to be sent to a sick friend. The bouquet she received looked very poor in comparison to the beautiful one shown online, despite me ordering the largest size available.
When I wrote to express my disappointment, Customer services offered me £10 off the order, and £10 off a future order, but I would really rather have had the "wow" bouquet (as shown online) that I wanted my very poorly friend to receive to perk her up.
Ordered flowers for delivery on Thursday and Royal Mail sent them to the wrong distributing office and as a result the flowers wont be delivered until today. Disappointing to say the least. It would be unfair to comment on the flowers as they have not been received yet.
You delivered the flowers a day later than expected and it was for a birthday
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,020 reviews