Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
I ordered the Haute Orion bouquet of flowers as it looked very pretty on the website. I purchased them for my wife on our anniversary 23/02/2021. My wife and I were very disappointed with the flowers. It was such a measly bunch of flowers, there was only 4 roses and 2 of them were brown ish and dead. The leaves on the some of the flowers, were just dead and crispy. For £50 I would expect a normal bunch of flowers, not some skinny thin bunch of flowers. Honestly, I'm really not happy.
I am very disappointed with size of the bouquet and size of the flowers. This is the “You’re the One” medium bouquet. 6 roses - petals drying out on all of them (3 small) and 3 tiny lilies. £35 ... I estimate this would be less than £10 worth of fresh flowers from a supermarket.
I await with trepidation the flowers I have ordered for my mother’s birthday from the same company. I would add a photo, but that option doesn’t seem to work from my device.
Having looked at the bouquet of flowers shown on Haute website, I opted for a large bouquet of flowers and ordering was simple.

What actually arrived to my daughter's was a small bouquet compared to the large on I had seen and paid for.

I emailed them and after the third email, they acknowledged that they had made am error and offered another bouquet to be delivered.

I chose a day for the bouquet to be delivered. Nothing arrived, email after email and no reply upto date.

I would advise people to avoid this company. You be wasting money because this company does not deliver what you pay for
Incomplete order. I ordered the birthday cake and chose Haute only for this reason but it was not delivered with the flowers. No one picked up the phone to discuss. Very disappointing
Delivery superb

Flowers were not good. I ordered a large bouquet and when they arrived they were smaller than the medium shown. Three of the roses were dead. They were supposed to be avalanche roses but they were shorter and not as big. The gyp was dead so had to be thrown away. Three stems of lilies. All in all HUGELY disappointed. Awaiting their response and at least a refund. The flowers were sent to someone with horticultural knowledge. She said ‘supermarket bouquet’
Sadly on my recommendation my grandson ordered the hat box roses for his mum. The flowers were already turning brown around the edges. What a shame as he hoped they would be really special. Delivered 28th Jan 2021
I received a hand tied bouquet from a friend for my Birthday. They looked great when they arrived but started to die from the next day. They looked like they had been out of water for a long time. It is impossible to contact the company to complain.
Perhaps it's me. Kept telling me to accept Terms and Conditions, but nothing said that. Chat - nobody responded - found a thing that asked what I wanted, one of which was speak to an Agent - passed me on to Facebook.

Really hard work - these Flowers are for a funeral, either way, there was nothing to request a delivery time, and I can't find a phone number to confirm - Bloody hard and frustrating to order.

Guess work at this point if they turn up on time!
I sent a large Orion hand tied to my family for Christmas and they ended up with someone else’s flowers which whilst being lovely were not what I ordered and no card message to say who from. They phoned and asked me if I had sent any flowers and I asked them to send a picture over which clearly showed something completely different. I was using Haute having been recommended in Good Housekeeping Magazine. The floral display was lovely but it would have been nice to have received my order.
Delivered when they said they would (for my wife's 40th birthday) but large bunch of flowers (roma bouquet) only lasted 3 days then most were dry, crispy and dead despite following the company's instructions and making sure the flowers were well watered.
Sent 4 emails to customer services but after a week I still haven't had a response. Very unhappy and won't use this company again.
I was disappointed to learn that my family had received someone else’s order and no card was inside to say the sender. Flowers were very nice but I had ordered a large “Orion” hand tied and what was inside was totally different. I asked them to take a picture. I was sorry as it was a surprise for Christmas.
Sad flowers, even sadder customer service
Flowers arrived a day late and dead.
Mistakes happen but no response from our many e mails and attempted telephone calls to Haute for five days.
No apology to myself (the recipient) and my request to speak to a manager blocked / ignored by my call handler. Also a poor apology to the sender who had spent her hard earned cash on this treat, with a replacement bouquet offered only after much persistence.
Difficult times I know for us all but it can sometimes be about how a mistake is addressed and rectified than what actually went wrong. Shocking customer service. Think twice before choosing Haute (Prestige Flowers) for letterbox flowers.
The whole thing was spoiled by not including the personalised card with the flowers I ordered. This was my wife’s birthday bouquet and until I got in touch having heard nothing from her she had no idea who they were from.
First and last time I would use Haute. I ordered flowers, chocs and a cake for my sister’s birthday. The cake didn’t arrive. I was offered a refund (for more than cost of the missing cake) plus a voucher. But it’s not about the money - I wanted everything I ordered not just part of it plus my money back. Interflora have never sent an incomplete order in my experience. On the plus side my complaint was handled extremely quickly and efficiently. But I wanted my whole order delivered!!!!!
Unfortunately, I was really disappointed. Two of the roses stems were broke and for what I paid for a large bouquet it really was not worth it, to me it was a small bouquet. Sorry to have to write a review like this,
Flowers never arrived sadly. Booked a specific date, for a reason. Now being delivered tomorrow which is too late. If you are thinking of ordering flowers via Haute I’d pick a day or two earlier than you need them just in case.
Delivered to late in the day to be appreciated..said 14-20 but didn't turn up till 16-40..it was dark and my mom's birthday was almost over.. unacceptable.

However flowers are of better quality than most brands, definitely better than interflira
The flowers have not been delivered today as per order despite order being placed 4 days ago. Very disappointing and will not use again.
Roses badly bruised on the outside petals, tiny pink flowers in cluster half dead , I have had these flowers for 2 days and will be lucky if they make Monday! A expensive birthday gift!.
Although the recipients of the two orders I placed were very happy with the flowers, one delivery was delivered a day late, with no explanation as to why. Rather disappointing on my part.
Haute Florist is rated 4.75 based on 6,011 reviews