Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Very disappointed with the flower. Didn’t look like the ones advertised.
The flowers I chose were supposed to be delivered on Tuesday. However without any notification of a reason they were actually delivered a day late on Wednesday. I haven’t seen a photo of them but my daughter said they were ‘nice’ which given the fact they were a given for a special reason I thought she would have been more please with them. I just hope they hadn’t been lying around with Royal Mail for too long and die in a day or two. I do feel let down they didn’t arrive when they should have.
It was very difficult to log in and i had to try a few times
Nice flowers, shame about the tortuous payment process. In the end, I gave up trying to create a new account and registered using my Gmail address just in order to finish and get on with my life.
Not impressed have used before and been very good a delivery should of been the 16th still not there no contact has been made to say no one was in - supposed to be delivering today ! The flowers that have been shut in a van for 48 hours !
Great selection. Easy to order. Then no communication. Nothing to show processing. Nothing to show out for delivery. Nothing to show delivered. Only when looked on site. Its fairly standard practice for other firms to keep you updated. No idea if on time or who delivered due to lack of communication.
Ordered flowers for my sister's birthday. Very disappointed with what she received as flowers nothing like shown on website when ordered. Less flowers, stems etc. Definitely will not be ordering through Haute Florists again. 2 stars given purely for delivery as expected.
I'm afraid several of the flowers were dead. Very disappointing. Bought as birthday gift and friend was disappointed
Flowers sent as a gift and box arrived very damaged and flowers not in great condition.
So dissappointed. I specifically chose flowers that could be delivered on a Sunday to my aunt on the Isle of Wight and paid the extra (£43.00 in total ). We had to cancel a planned trip for her 80th due to us isolating - So it felt very important that the flowers arrived on her birthday . I initially recieved an email saying I would receive more emails tracking the delivery. I still hadn't received any of these by the afternoon of the delivery so searched myself only to find that Royal mail don't make deliveries on Sundays!!! I was gutted. I felt Haute's service offered no personallisation , I was on the end of a robot like responce that didn't identify that it wasn't going to be able to provide what it said it could. When I gave feedback I received what felt like another robot responce and an empty apology which pointed me to 4.2.3 buried in the Ts and Cs that there may be delays to Scotland, Ireland and Islands. I won't use again. They are unreliable.
I ordered a Tikal bouquet for a friend, who sent me a photo of the flowers received. I was very disappointed - it fell way short of the display picture on the website in quantity of flower heads and overall look. Nothing like the display image, which was a medium sized bouquet, which is what I ordered. And to make it worse there were 2 broken stems - a Calla lily and a rose. I won’t be using them again
my husband sentthese flowers on the16th and now the19th the flowers are in a state some dead and the are almost there charging £50 they are a disgrace if i knew how to send a photo i would very very disapointed never use again
They arrived a day late, they won’t last long.
The recipient of the flowers said that although the bouquet was lovely the blooms didn't last past four days.
I was disappointed with the floral contribution for my sisters birthday. The quality of the blooms were good. Not a lot to show for the money I paid. I feel like I’ve now got to buy her a top up present. Won’t re-order from here.
Could not get any type of contact from the company when the flowers didnt show up on the expected date. No response until after delivery was received. Late delivery date. Then to top things off the Post office delivered the item. Not the company. Quite disappointing. Have not seen the flowers personally as it was sympathy flowers. Hope they were exceptional. Think they were as I was told. But have not seen. So flowers seem to be great overall.
I only found out my bouquet was delivered as the recipient posted a picture on Facebook to try and find out who had sent the flowers. Only the first line of the accompanying note was printed so my details were not included. Disappointing especially after spending £43 I expected a better service.
Flowers were meant to arrive for anniversary (14th June), arrived one day late.
Disappointing, inconsistent service. I have placed 4 orders with this company over the past 3 months and found the experience a real mixed bag of dreadful, great, and just disappointing. The quality of the flowers varies, the accuracy of the delivery dates varies, though next day delivery service seems to work really well. The first time I complained (they delivered the wrong bouquet and failed to deliver the vase I paid for as an added extra) the customer service was amazing. But this week they completely failed to deliver on the right day which was a huge disappointment (even though I ordered 2 weeks in advance), and customer service was shocking. I would not use this company again nor recommend them to anyone.
Usually the best online delivery service for flowers; but not on this occasion ! Very disappointed
Haute Florist is rated 4.76 based on 11,521 reviews