Haute Florist Reviews

Read Haute Florist Reviews

enquiries@hauteflorist.co.uk

Haute Florist, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill, Dean Clough

Tell us how Haute Florist made you happy
Happy with this service having used InterFlora for years but with their prices having rocketed, no doubt thanks to Boris, I was looking for better value. My mum loved the flowers and they arrived as expected with RoyalMail tracked service.
Sent bouquet to my daughter for her 30th birthday she was very happy 😊❤️
Thank you flowers for a friend. Delivered when said and a lovely selection. Will use again
Arrived when they said. Mum was v happy.
Only 1 tulip color, but mum said they were beautiful, so am happy.
Flowers and chocolates arrived okay. Took two days though. Product was lovely according to my friend.
Beautiful flowers and great service
Lovely flowers delivered on time and easy process to order.
The flowers looked exactly as advertised, and my Mother was thrilled. The only reason for not giving 5 * is that is did not arrive until Tuesday, but was scheduled for Monday!
I have used Haute Florist a few times now. Every time I’m shocked with the beauty of the flowers.
Great service but not cheap
Ordered these for Mother’s Day. Customer service was brilliant as I had a couple of queries. Delivery was brilliant, arrived nice and early. Packaging was easy and beautiful, and there was a personalised hand written message in a card which gave a nice touch. However I will say that some of the roses were slightly dead looking. And I paid extra for a large bunch and it wasn’t as full as I was expecting. Nonetheless I can’t really complain as everything else was lovely.
No glitches with ordering, service or delivery. They arrived before lunchtime on Mothers Day.
Lovely flowers for Mother’s Day
Experience from start to finish was quick and efficient. However, the receiver of the flowers had fed back to me to say that one of the roses was looking a bit dead. Other than that. Would 100% recommend
Just the second time I'm using Haute but all those I've sent their flowers 💐 to have been thrilled.
Great product and excellent packaging. However more frequent communication between ordering and delivery would raise this to 5 stars. I had no idea what the status of the order was until it appeared at the door!
The flowers are beautiful. I did not get an email when they were shipped as was promised in the confirmation email so I was left wondering if they would arrive.
Arrived on time, mum loves them
Beautiful looking flowers, great service.
One important comment - the delivery note did not have senders name!! Therefore the recipient didn’t know that they received the flowers from me!
Haute Florist is rated 4.74 based on 7,798 reviews