HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
"Ordered the wrong size domes. Contacted HAB who quickly assessed my needs and arranged swift exchange - great service"
"HAB are easy to deal with; have top branded products at good prices with very fast delivery."
"We were very impressed with the quick and efficient service we received."
"I am a regular customer, as always, very fast delivery and no mistakes over the years. Great service as well as a very competitive price."
"Absolutely no complaints about the product or the service."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery at a reasonable price. I will use HAB again....thank you."
"Very helpful query answering good delivery, like this company very much"
"A very trustworthy company who provides a quick and efficient service at very competitive prices. Whenever I have had the need to contact them the responses have been helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended."
"Once again HAB provided outstanding service. The best place to shop for everything hearing aid related."
"Good quality batteries and importantly, very prompt delivery, thank you."
"Very good service product's came faster than i expected brilliant firm to do business with definitely recommend"
"Easy to use site, quick efficient service"
"Very quick response and delivery."
"Excellent service with the best price I could find. Recommended!"
"Easy site to navigate and identify the correct product Fast delivery Highly recommended"
"I am very pleased with the excellent service and the quality of the products.Very fast delivery many thanks, highly recommended."
"As always the service from HAB was excellent. My order arrived within 24 hours. Highly recommended."
"the best on price and delivery speed as always!"
"i would like to say how i was impressed with the company customer service. even though i was a pain asking lot of questions they remained polite and informative, addressing all my issues. Although i didn't end up purchasing, instead getting a full no quibble refund, i wouldn't hesitate in using this company in the future as our needs change. thank you"
"just received my order, many thanks for your excellent service.. Mall Redman...….."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,351 reviews