HAB Hearing Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

22 Ryefield Business Park, Belton Road

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Quality items at a reasonable price, and very prompt delivery. Good customer service, too.
This was the first time that I have purchased items from HAB. Apart from being more expensive than I had anticipated, although I have not previously purchased elsewhere so have no comparable experience. Delivery and communication was excellent.
Found this very good always quick delivery and the products is great
Excellent service
Very quick delivery. Great communications. Best price. What more would you want!
Helped us out of trouble when my husband lost part of his hearing aid and the hospital could not give him an appointment until a month later.
thanks,as always perfect.
Ordered and received my batteries within 2 days. Great service as usual. Thank you.
Excellent service as always.
Quick efficient service as always.
Only issue I have you cannot create an account making it easier for next order. etc.
Good price, easy to order, quick delivery
Ordering was easy. Prompt delivery across the pond to the USA. I ordered Oticon RITE wires because I experience failures every couple of years and having new ones in stock make replacement quick and easy.
Fast, responsive response, excellent product quality, reasonable price. So simple ... where you can't easily find such services.
Easy to order, very good price and delivery
HAB Hearing are the best with best value of prices for our hearing aids batteries that we have been ordered with them for the past 3 years and the service online is so simple. Thank you HAB Hearing that we couldn’t go without you!
Not exactly what I had ordered. Wrong wire lengh but working fine. Happy with purchase.
Very good selection of hearing aid spares. Good prices and fast delivery
Great service 👍👍
Rápida a enviar, bons preços, muito detalhe nos produtos que vende.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,626 reviews