HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB made you happy

Live Chat, Email
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"I am still waiting for the item."
"The earhook is the right size and appears correct, but unlike the original component it does line up with the aid when screwed on. I found it necessary to pack the output tube with some thread. Leaving the earhook loose is not an option as it allows feedback to occur. It's just better than nothing."
"For the same price I bought five packs of five on another website! This is a scam! NOT RECCOMEND Is not ridiculous, check on the site Everything Hearing Aids. I bough 5 and they send for me 5 packets! I must send back 4 from this because 25 tubes is too much for me. Regards Lucyna"
Lucyna, what a ridiculous thing to say. Sorry if that appears rude but your comment is a little extreme? Somewhere in the world you found a website cheaper than us, there are are also plenty of places more expensive than us. Because of this you are outraged and say its a scam? If you can find somewhere cheaper than us and you are happy with their service good luck to you, but most people find us good value and are very happy with our service. Most bizarre! Regards, Paul
"The picture you show in the advertisement and for this review as well, shows 20 ear wax guards (10 red and 10 blue) on a card. That is why I ordered from you. What I received was a card with 8 ear wax guards (4 red and 4 blue). Seems like bait and switch to me. I don't appreciate that at all..."
Hi Bernice - ouch! You've seen how high our reviews are, right? We made a mistake with the image, to err is human, but.... we put our mistakes right. The listing does actually state how many wax guards you get but fair play you didn't read that and saw the image only. You could have simply let us know our mistake and we'd have put it right. I've already changed the image to the correct one. We'll also do a partial refund under the circumstances to take account of our honest mistake. Can you confirm by return that you are happy once again. Regards, Paul. PS bait and switch - bit harsh that!
"Fast delivery and response to order as usual"
Hi, looks like you gave us 3 stars by mistake based on the comments you made? Regards, Paul
"Not so good this Time. Batteries lasting 4 days instead of the usual days"
Hi Keith this is supposed to be a review of our service and NOT about the product itself. I presume you are otherwise happy with our service? Actually we have not changed anything with the batteries, it's more likely to be an issue with your hearing aid. We'd like to be able to advise, do you want to email us directly and we'll try to help best we can. If you want to amend the review to reflect our service level instead we'd be happy to email you a means to make an amendment.

Paul
"I ordered the wrong wax guards for my hearing aid as they all look the same grey colour online - why are they not green or blue a distinctive colour ? I'm still not sure which one to order."
Hi Pat, if you have a query about the products we supply all you need to do is ask for our help. We're happy to exchange wrongly ordered products. You have our email address and we'll be pleased to help and advise, but not sure why you've given us a negative 2 star review for our customer service levels though?? If its a mistake and you want to amend the stars just ask and I'll sort for you. Regards, Paul
"The ReSound Multi Mic does not do what it says on the box!! I'm high frequency deaf in both ears and rely on my i-Fit CS71W hearing aids to hear. I use an EchoLink Wireless TV system to listen to the TV. I like many others with hearing difficulties, struggle to understand speech in crowded places. I bought the Multi mic as it said that it can be placed on a table to pick up multiple speakers - It does! Everyone including yourself! I hoped it could be pointed to the people you were with and hear them and not everyone else. I found that it picked up my own voice, with loud side tone and people in all directions, making it worse than just having my hearing aids. The table microphone is not discrete enough and maybe the wearer mic is still active and picks up too much background... I have tried it with the TV and placed it by the speakers and it was sort of okay, but was 'tinny'. I have tried it with the line in mode, but there is no tone control, so the sound was not that great. I have tried it outside when I'm working and trying to listen to the radio - It helps, but 25m line of sight is very optimistic. If you turn round away from the mic it quite often cuts out. I have used it to listen on my computer, as apposed to headphones, which is good, as I don't have to remove my hearing aids to listen. - But paying over £400 (nearly as much as the computer) is a very expensive way to listen!! I have not used the single speaker mode (my wife was not that enthusiastic to wear it). I'm not sure if you were attending a lecture, if the person turned round away from you, whether you would get cut off... I am going to see my hearing specialist tomorrow, who recommended this product to see if they can help. I'm very disappointed with this portable audio streamer. When I'm out, I have to rely on my wife to relay what people are saying and this is quite socially excluding and makes her cross!!"
Hi Peter, I'll respond toy our comments on the product itself on your product review, however you have given us a 2 star review for our service levels here (this is a review of the service we have provided) and duplicated the comments you put on for the product review. Am I to understand that you are unhappy with the service we have provided? You stated it was your audiologist who gave you the advice to buy the product not us? If you had asked our advice I would have happily told you your expectations were unrealistically high for this product in the situations you describe. Might have been an idea to reach out to us rather than reacting the way you have? Regards, Paul
"Unfortunately I ordered the wrong items for which I accept responsibility. However I have since discovered that your prices are a good 20% higher than at least one of your competitors."
Hi Michael, so we asked you to review our service levels, sounds like we gave a high level of service. You ordered the wrong thing but because someone, somewhere in the world has a price lower than us for an item you mistakenly purchased and returned to us you think we deserve a very low 2 star review for our service levels? I have to say it, your logic I find more than a little bizarre ;-) Regards, Paul
"I ordered from you raynocac batteries for my hearing aid. I ordered Extra size 10. (5packs of 30 cells). What arrived was the wrong size (size 13). I than wrote to let you know and you acknowledge it and than send me an empty envelope to return my wrong size batteries in, but what I did not receive was the right size 10. So far I paid £39.75 but still waiting to get the right size batteries (size 10) I am awaiting your quick response please. Thanks Edna Turnberg"
Hi Edna, oops, this is entirely our fault, its an admin error, we hold our hands up. We messed up once with the battery size, what should have happened was that we sent you the correct batteries also with the envelope to return the size 13's. Looks like this vital bit of info was lost in translation in a handover between staff. We'll send you the correct batteries and a couple of extra packs because of the double mistake. We don't make many mistakes, but to make two on the same order is not good. Sorry! Can you let us know by email once sorted for our peace of mind please?
help@hab.online
Regards, Paul
"07/15/2017 12:22 p.m. I can not give you a rating because I have not received any of my order yet. Can you tell me where it is, or did i throw 39.00 dollars away."
Hi Steve, what an absolutely bizarre statement and inappropriate review. You ordered some items from us here in the UK early evening on 6/7/17, to ship to Texas, USA. You did not pay for an expedited service, or even a tracked service, but for standard airmail. 9 days later, and that's 5 business days after you ordered you give us a 2 star rating and ask us if you have thrown $39 dollars away? You can see how good our ratings are right? How highly regarded we are by our many, many customers? Including plenty in the states who like to buy from us because we are so much cheaper than your local suppliers. I would expect your items to arrive sometime in the next week unless they get stuck in customs for a random check, and when they do arrive I hope you'll do the right thing and ask us for a means to amend your review from the undeserved 2 star rating you think we deserve at this point. If you are concerned about your order the appropriate thing to do is just ask us by email instead of making such a statement on our reviews system. :-/ Regards, Paul
"Order placed 2-6-17 still waiting?!!"
Jim you are mistaken. You ordered on the evening (UK time) of 5/2/17 and we shipped 6/2/17. It is now 7 days later and you ordered from a UK company by standard airmail to USA. We would normally expect a shipment to take 1.5-2 weeks to USA but sometimes things get delayed because of customs. I have no clue as to why you would think this service was unacceptable and deserving of a rather negative 2 stars out of 5? If you were prepared to pay for a courier service we could guarantee a super fast turnaround (I doubt you'd want to pay those type of fees), so I think think your feedback is unrealistic and unfair. If on balance you feel you have been harsh I'd be very pleased to advise you on the method of how to amend your feedback to a more realistic review. Regards, Paul
"poorly designed web site. Shopping is made difficult due to unfriendly design."
Hi John, thanks for your opinion, it does fly in the face of most of what our customers comment on, that the site is easy to use and easy to navigate. In what respect have you come to that opinion, if there's something in particular you had difficulty with I'll have a look at it. can you advise?
On that point actually, you are aware that the reviews are for our performance as a company and particularly the service we provide, not a critique of the design of the website?
If you're happy with the actual service we provided (I hope you are!), I'd be happy to send you a means to adjust the star rating you offered to something more appropriate? A 2 star rating would reflect that you think we offer a poor quality of service, surely not?

Paul
"The website was too difficult to navigate so I gave up in the end !"
Hi James, you are aware that the review system is for what you think about our our customer service levels, right? Did you ask for help? Did we offer you a bad service? If so the 2 stars you gave might be appropriate? But if not would you mind if I send you an amendment email to change the stars?
"Your order #93554 , for Oticon Corda 2 and Corda miniFIT Tubes, Size 1, Left, refers. I had previously purchased from Connevans Ltd for £6,91 for a pack of 5. after adding VAT and postage giving a total price of £12.97. I mistakenly thought your price of £5.95 was also for a pack of 5 and therefore was a bargain. Your price is more or less twice as expensive as Connevans and is therefore a rip off and I will not be ordering from you again!!"
Hello Vivien, I read your comments with interest. You'll notice we have super high satisfaction rates for what we do. The occasional product is a little cheaper elsewhere, but typically we are cheaper, sometimes substantially more so, than other suppliers, including Connevans, who we regularly beat on price for a very wide range of products.
If you find a price from Connevans more expensive than ours for a particular item are they then the rip off merchants and we the good guys because we are a little cheaper on that particular item?
Most people are interested in buying single tubes because they last so long, I'm not wanting to offer a business lesson to you but the cold hard fact is that it costs far more per tube to ship a single tube than to ship 5 tubes all at once in the same package.
If you had read the listing properly you would have realised the price was for a single tube and then taken a view as to whether you wanted a single tube for £5.95 or to pay double for 5 tubes and most likely never use most of them.
The fact you are so annoyed, dare I say it, is that you didn't take the time and care to read the listing properly, it is in no way misleading in my opinion. We specifically state in the listing - 'Price is for a single tube.' Could not be plainer.
Ah well you can't please everyone all the time. Have a nice day.

HAB.online
"Cannot leave feedback as goods not yet arrived"
Hi Frank, once goods arrive can you confirm and we can send you a link to amend the feedback appropriately?

Paul
"the goods have still not arrived"
Thanks for confirming batteries arrived on Tuesday 15th.
"No problem with the order. Delivery didn't meet expectations, in fact the order was never sent special delivery. Fortunately I did not get desperate for batteries. At all times staff were as helpful as they could be and most courteous. My previous dealings with you have always been 5 star."
Hi Jane, we sent first class post because that's what you paid for. If you had specified special delivery we would have sent by that method. Free Royal Mail first class post shipping is standard for UK shipments, if you need special delivery we can accommodate that if you request and pay for it.

HAB Team