HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate HAB ?

Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"The service was very quick delivery was very good like the other times I have used you"
"Very good as usual"
"I always order my batteries and filters from HAB and find their service to be extremely efficient and good value."
"Easy access to purchase and quick delivery at a good price."
"Arrived very quickly after placing order. Batteries appear to be of good quality and function well in my hearing aids"
"The earhook is the right size and appears correct, but unlike the original component it does line up with the aid when screwed on. I found it necessary to pack the output tube with some thread. Leaving the earhook loose is not an option as it allows feedback to occur. It's just better than nothing."
"Well-laid out website, simple to understand and use. Quick delivery of order. Excellent!"
"didn't get any product"
Hi Rachelle, you ordered on 31/7, we shipped on 1/8. We are in the UK and you are in Israel. You have not asked us for an update on delivery, no communication from you at all and then you have given us a 1 star review? I'm struggling to understand why you would do that? Do you feel we deserve a 1 star review for a diabolical level of service? I am sure your order will be with you soon, perhaps once it arrives you will contact us to amend your review to something more appropriate? Regards, Paul
"Excellent service even though I ordered the wrong size. Replacement was sent very quickly."
"I am so grateful for the trouble you went to in identifying the right hearing domes for me Thank you!"
"As usual excellent express service"
"I am very impressed with how easy and quick my order was processed and delivered. I will definitely return to HAB due to their speed and efficiency for any of my hearing aid needs."
"This firm could not be improved. Product, ease of ordering and speed of delivery are all excellent."
"Excellent service. Will use again and recommend."
"I am pleased as always with this purchase, and would recommend, price and delivery are very good."
"Quick service and exactly what we wanted. Quality seems good and Cerustop wax guards work well. Certainly will buy again Excellent"
"Online shopping as it should be ! HAB have a good range of products from well known makers at very competitive prices. I have found that orders are delivered in 2-3 days."
"Both my wife and myself wear hearing aids. I find HAB very reasonable on price and the service is first class. The orders are always met promptly and delivered by first class post. A First Class Service. Thank you to everyone involved. Great to deal with a Company with good customer service."
"Very easy, good price, quick delivery, good quality. Thanks."
"Fast reliable service and great prices"
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 3,849 reviews