HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Prompt service, next day deivery. Can't ask for anything better.
I highly recommend HAB, from ringing to enquire about making an appointment for my mum who has dementia to the actual appointment they were helpful , professional and kind .Mum saw Paul to have some ear wax removed , he explained the procedure , and was extremely considerate with regards to her condition . Mum was delighted with the whole experience .
Happy to have found this site
The assistant on the phone was pleasant and helpful
Always very quick delivery and competitive pricing
HAB has a wide choice to suit most hearing aids if not all types. The site was clear and easy to use and the price was good. They are my supplier of choice.
Easy to connect via the optical out on the television, just needed to purchase a splitter as my speaker was also connected. Works really well and I can now enjoy those programs that I always had to have subtitles switched on. Great buy at a very competitive price.
This company never fails, such good, quick service. Thank you.
Absolutely wonderful service from the HAB Hearing team. I have had immediate response and help whenever I’ve had a problem.
Exactly what I needed and very prompt service
I always order my replacement click domes from HAB as they are top quality and a good price
As always a great service
Very helpful, courteous and prompt service.
There is nothing like having muffled hearing restored to being clear, and that's exactly what I got by attending HAB Hearing. It's quick painless and professional with close observation to Covid safety. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone who is struggling to hear. As the saying goes don't put anything in your ear that's smaller than your elbow. Don't poke around in there...let these professionals restore your ears to full strength!
Good service.
Fantastic experience so helpful brilliant staff I would never go anywhere else
Excellent service, will recommend, I will certainly visit again. Thank you HAB and the nurse who made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
All the products I requested came without any problem at all
Great product with amazing service
Booking process was so easy and efficient. Plenty of info sent through prior to the appointment so felt properly prepared. During the appointment I felt settled and comfortable throughout. Helen was very professional and informative and improved my hearing. Great job!
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,617 reviews