HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate HAB ?

Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Good delivery"
"Good price and good service"
"Prompt service of a good product. Thank you."
"Fast, efficient and good value. Thank-you"
"Really easy process to order products have used HAB many times before"
"HAB provide good quality items at great prizes and their delivery service is 1st Class."
"Good value product, excellent service and quick delivery. I will use again."
"I found HAB very quick to dispatch my order they are good value for money and communication is great thank you"
"My orders have been dispatched very quickly and the products are as described. Very good value too."
"Very quick and straightforward service."
"Everything is s mudt be."
"Well there was a problem with this order but it was promptly dealt with by Julie and this made all the difference."
"Very good prices and next day delivery. Superb!"
"Excellent quick service and excellent price. Exactly same batteries would cost £5 a pack in local supermarkets - from HAB they are £1.49!!"
Margaritha D
Verified Buyer
"I am so pleased I found HAB as I can now easily get what I need for my hearing aids."
"Excellent value, superb, speedy service. Absolute reliability."
"As always, rapid delivery of the order and excellent service."
"Batteries are batteries. Duracell don’t give repeat warnings they are running out which is very annoying when on the move."
"First class service."
"Fast delivery and great prices"
HAB is rated 4.91 based on 3,704 reviews