HAB Hearing Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
As a returning customer I have found HAB an excellent company to deal with.
Bought from HAB many times. Excellent and speedy service always.
I was amazed at how quickly HAAB Hearing fulfilled my order and at very competitive prices.
Good quality product and excellent service. Thank you all at HAB.
Excellent service. Paul went above and beyond to solve my issues. Thorough and effective service that I happily recommend.
Thanks for the professional and efficient care I was given Diane when I came for my ear wax removal. I would not hesitate to recommend your services.
Quick and efficient service
Another successful treatment for wax removal at HAB. Delighted with the result and thanks to Helen.
Prompt service as usual, thanks
Really good service. Received batteries by return!
Thank you to all the team at HAB especially Peter who went out of his way to help get my husband a same day appointment and sorted out his ear wax ( which had resulted in loss of hearing ) as we had a court inquest to attend next day. Quick and painless treatment and I’ve got a happy hubby again - cheers
Service from order to delivery is very quick.
I had ordered the wrong Wax Guards, and HAB Hearing kindly sorted out what I needed by email. So many different ones available for so many different models of aid. In addition, I now have the links to other replacement parts for future needs. Thank you!
Excellent website ,easy to use speedy delivery
Quality efficient and friendly service
Excellent and professional place your order and within a couple of days your items arrive fantastic service Thank you
First class service and help. Highly recommended.
I need wax removing from my ears on a fairly regular basis and have been using HAB for some time now. I like the service from HSB and find booking on line very user friendly and am able to fix up appointments to suit me.
Very pleased with the service on both occasions that I have used them. Delivery was earlier than stated. The website is clear and easy to navigate for the correct product which was needed. We will continue to use HAB hearing for our future needs.
The atmosphere in HAB was very welcoming. Car parking was well organised and the premises easily accessed and comfortable. The treatment was carried out in a professional and efficient manner. I would definitely use HAB again . Thank you Diane!
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,797 reviews