HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Arrived on time at a great price. Easy!
Posted 30 minutes ago
Very pleased with the service. A reasonable price, decent delivery and work Just fine. Thank you.
Excellent products and service.
Professional service, had limited hearing and pressure in ear for 3weeks, wax removal instantly returned my hearing back to normal. Thank you.
Very professional, friendly and helpful. Felt very safe and well looked after with great results
Very friendly, good service and thorough clearing of my ears
Quick delivery of a first class product that does what it says on the tin !
First class service and quick delivery.
Wide range of consumables which are despatched very quickly. Web site is easy to use.
I have been using HAB Hearing for about 4 years. Always superb customer service in delivery, quality product and communication. Highly recommended.
Great customer experience - I ordered a wrong part and it was replaced without any hassle !
Great service and speed of delivery. Considering it was during the Christmas period and lockdown.
I was very happy to receive the pack of hearing aids so promptly by post as I am shielded
This company have always gone above and beyond with their service. My hearing aid parts are no longer stocked by my local chemist hearing aid centre. HAB contacted the manufacturer to get code for the part and supplied them for under 50% of chemist’s quoted price.
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Very quick and very pleasant
Christine was very caring and patient with our elderly dad, made him feel relaxed and explained the procedure clearly.Christine removed all the wax which had blocked his ear and he could immediately hear clearly again.Very professional service and friendly welcoming staff
Brilliant service. Highly recomended.
My 6 year old has had trouble with blocked ears for a while. After 30 minutes at HAB they are now all clear and she can hear properly again!
She was instantly felt relaxed in the calm atmosphere and by the lovely member of staff carrying out the procedure.
Thanks HAB
Had a crisis before Xmas and needed new tubes for my hearing aids. These guys delivered and all was well.
Very professional, good value and quick wax removal.
Diane the nurse explained everything and puts you at ease before the treatment starts.
She has all the modern machinery and expertise to do a fantastic job. She is very professional and excellent at what she does.
Really pleased I chose HAB Hearing, honestly don’t go elsewhere !
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,262 reviews