HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Great job on my ears, quick and efficient, a really good service.
Service was excellent and Christine was very Informative And only took about ten minutes to do the job.
Marie
Perfect care.
Have used HAB Hearing for quite a while and have always had first class products and service.
This is the second time I have used HAB Hearing and on both occasions I have been impressed with their very prompt and reliable service. I highly recommend them.
Very good, Quality product, & Quick delivery
Good seller. Had the items that were required.
Web site was easy to use, the item was easy to identify and it was supplied accurately and very promptly with free postage. Perfect!
Excellent service and customer service. I always use HAB for hearing aid requirements
A good and helpful website.
Made the potentially difficult issue of getting the correct spares easy.

Well done
The company was great and delivered on time.
As ever good prompt service. Well recommended.
Prompt service as always. Excellent.
Excellent service. Very helpful on phone when I managed to order wrong item. Will definitely use again.
Brilliant service great customer care
Can hear better now than I have for a long time
Will recommend to anyone
Able to get an appointment at very short notice, and the procedure was carried out in one session. Christine is an absolute star, professional, friendly, and very efficient. Hearing restored, thank you very much. Will recommend to friends and family.
Entirely satisfied with treatment for wax removal. Christine was friendly and professional making me feel at ease. Have had wax removal at my local doctors' surgery and also with a private company who have had problems removing all the wax. Christine removed it in one session. Highly delighted. I was also satisfied with the fact that the treatment needed was for just one blocked ear and priced accordingly.
Excellent service as always
Excellent service - easy to use app and quick delivery. A very reliable internet company 👍
Excellent service from a good company to order from.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,139 reviews