HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
Basically I had not a clue what I was doing and ordered incompatible stuff. This was spotted and sorted in spectacularly customer focussed style. Easy. Got the right stuff. No extra charge. Totally impressed. Thank you. James
I needed to call HAB because I was concerned about the specification of the domes I purchased and found the lady who assisted me friendly and helpful. Thanks,
They performed competently and the product was received promptly.
Speedy and reassuring service from Helen
All good. efficient service in very pleasant clinic. Very impressed.
Repeat customer because the service is always fast and reliable.
Good products, prices, and service. Recommended.
Very happy with my visit to HAB Hearing. Christine was lovely, she made me feel very at ease, explained everything and even showed me inside my ears, which explained why I couldn’t hear anything! Painless and quick. Thanks Christine.
Christine was great
The wax removal was painless & quick
Worth every penny
Highly recommend
HAB were recommended to me when I asked on a forum about my fading-away Phonak Naidas. This friendly company quickly mailed replacement mic screens, which have made a huge improvement.
I bought a TV connect box 3 as I upgraded my hearing aids to Oticon Engage, the new technology is excellent and the quality is much improved over my TV connect 2 and streamer. HAB was the best price, and delivery was fast, easy to setup and paired simple would highly recommend HAB and the new box 3
Prompt service and a comprehensive collection of products. My go to company for all my hearing heaithcare accessories.
Really efficient and very accessible
Very speedy, good quality and the batteries and domes seem good quality
HAB Hearing gives excellent service with the speed it supplies products. the quality of the product is also very good that is why I am a regular
Customer.
Don't know if it's my imagination but the hearing aid hooks seem to be a better fit, tighten up in just the right place and stay that way longer.
Had a very positive treatment experience. The customer service was excellent and the cost of the treatment is very reasonable.
Would highly recommend HAB Hearing.
Good quick service, no hassle.
Good batteries with very swift delivery service from HAB Hearing.
Brilliant service & very helpful friendly staff. I have used them in the past & will certainly do so again.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,398 reviews