HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Whole process went without any problems again. Order arrived within 48 hrs. Excellent."
"Superb technical support to ensure we got exactly the correct piece of equipment. The Phonak TV Link has transformed ability to hear TV etc sounds, thank you!"
"Great price fast shipping, will do all my hearing aid purchases from HAB in the future, Had been trying to use another company (Connevans ) for some simple low value items but their mail charges were insane Well done HAB"
"Everything was OK."
"In my late 60s I realised my hearing was not as good as it used to be and was suffering from some hearing loss, probably for a year or two. A lot of the time I couldn't hear what people were saying & was forever saying "Pardon" and was always wanting the volume turing up on the TV etc. My family realised I couldn't hear as well as I used to & they frequently suggested I do something about it! I did some research about hearing aids on the internet & also bought a book, "The Little Book of Hearing Aids" (which is a good book), prior to booking a hearing test/consultation, so I had an idea of brands, their features & prices. I had a hearing test & consultation at the local hospital and my husband came with me. That consultation was alright but my husband & I weren't reassured about their level of knowledge & experience > we were going to be spending quite a bit of money on the hearing aids, so we wanted feel that whoever we bought them from really "knew their stuff". Someone suggested HAB Hearing, so we made an appointment with Paul, for a hearing test & to talk about hearing aids. We got an appointment with him very quickly. Well, he was simply excellent. His knowledge was very good - he is familiar with quite a few ranges of aids and his knowlege of their various technical specifications is very good. We felt reassured about both his knowlege & customer service and we ordered a hearing aid the same day! I have a Phonak Audeo M aid and it is very good. The hearing aids were set at at initial level that Paul recommended but he said they could easily be adjusted, if need be, when I had chance to use them for a week or two. Paul contacted me after I had the aid a couple of weeks to see how it was going. I had had a few teething problems such as picking up a lot of peripheral noises that seemed overly loud to me & prevented me from hearing what people were saying: - doors closing & chairs being moved & plates being put down in Cafes - the "crackling" of pages being turned as my husband read the newspaper - the hum of fridges in the Supermarket - the noise of people eating crisps out of a packet or eating prawn crackers, was very irritating! - sometimes when I was talking to just one person, the sound of other people talking in the background seemed quite loud and affected my one-to-one conversation. I made another appointment with Paul (and he was, by the way, able to see me very quickly, without me having to wait several days) and mentioned all these things to him. It was no problem to him and he speedily adjusted the hearing aids. Since then he has contacted me a couple of times to ask how things are going. Excellent service & I strongly recommend HAB Hearing. From Susan, Skipton."
"Excellent service & good value"
"Excellent service"
"Once again an excellent service from this reliable seller"
"First class service"
"Once again excellent and quick supply, good products and prices."
"I always receive excellent service when ordering any hearing aid batteries etc. By return post usually"
"I will use this company again. That speaks for itself."
"It does what it says"
"Easy ordering and quickly despatched - perfect. Many Thanks"
"Very quick response and delivery. I received exactly what l had ordered."
"These little wax guards are used with my mum’s hearing aids, I order them and they arrive within 2 days. No need to go anywhere else for them! Thanks."
"I was pleased with everything."
"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE PROMPT DELIVERY"
"Very pleased every thing A1."
"Very long delivery, the parcel is blocked but it does not want to do anything before 4 weeks. He always sends me the same messages and does not want to make a claim. A tip if you have an urgent need look elsewhere. Update 08/05/2019 : Since HAB refused to make a complaint to the English Post, the parcel was returned to the sender. I will not be delivered."
Christian, I tried to tell you several different ways that shipping time is typically 1.5-2 weeks for orders shipped from UK to France and it is 2 weeks since you ordered. We are happy to either refund or re-ship after 30 days because some shipments get delayed. Delays in transit are outside our influence, but you insisted that the order was nonetheless missing. I am perplexed as to why you insisted the order must be lost at 2 weeks? We state delivery times and our policy for orders lost in transit on our website, we don't hide anything and we look after our customers. Most customers find our service more than acceptable. All I can say is we have had a very bizarre exchange of emails with you today and now you have given us a 1 star review? 98.77% of our customers are so pleased with our service that they have given 4 and 5 star reviews, mostly actually 5 stars. As I said in my many responses to you today, if your order does not arrive within 30 days we WILL refund or re-ship as per your preference. I will not be surprised if your order turns up before that point. It often does! Regards, Paul
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,480 reviews