HAB Hearing Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
No problem encountered and delivered very promptly
A quick review of my latest order. Ordered Power One 675 batteries but got Duracell Activar 675. Not a big deal this time as it is batteries with the same specifications. Do not know if it is due to a mistake or if it is a replacement product. Maybe you should announce why you delivered a different product than the one I ordered?
The web-site is fairly good for most things, but I came unstuck when trying to order domes for my aids - the pictures that were shown were not good enough for me to order the correct dome. Also, the batteries are all the same price, despite the different manufacturers , , , ?
Good price and arrived very promptly.
Web site content suggests this is a good company for hearing aids and accessories. I have used them only once and had no problems so will keep them on my list of suppliers for hearing aid supplies.
Quick efficient service as always.
wrong product
I had many issues with the RayOvac batteries failing after only one week . Seem Duracell give better life which I purchased from HAB
Service was fine, order posted promptly.
I have used HAB for some years now and have found the service efficient and helpful. The last time I used the website it seemed more complicated and I found it difficult ending up ordering more batteries than I needed. They will last me some time.
Decided to have a spare set of domes and tubes in case of emergency and couldn’t get to my NHS trust . The company very efficient but web site bit confusing and kept losing stuff in basket as looked for next item. Having succeeded items came very quickly. Haven’t used yet ..
I have only ever bought Prowax hearing aid filters from HAB. Have not seen them at abetter price anywhere.
Good prices and quick delivery also outside UK.
NHS wouldn't let me have any more aids ,said my hearing not bad enough even thou have had aids for about six to eight years. Wouldn't let me have new bits for old aids not even batteries. All they needed were tubes and end pieces so decided to try myself and what you supplied did the trick. Will last a while now but will probably have to buy my own later. Are the tubes the same length or do they differ.
quite workable website as loong as one knows the right battery model
quick and as expected
Very helpful query answering good delivery, like this company very much
Item as described and fast delivery and very good product
Delivered on time, reasonable price
Item as described and fast delivery
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,664 reviews