HAB Hearing Reviews

of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HAB Hearing Reviews

About HAB Hearing:

Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands along with our popular ear wax removal service.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent experience!

Ear wax removal is by microsuction, irrigation and dry removal. It is generally available within a couple of days, is superfast with instant relief!

help@hab.online

22 Belton Road, Silsden

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy
The replacement tubes and batteries are fine but the domed are smaller than current ones even though I bought the large size. Delivery was prompt
Quick efficient service at a decent price. However I ordered Siemens Signia but was sent Rayovac - just hope they are as good.
Efficient service. Goods arrived quickly.
Wax guards good.arrived promptly
Excellent service... Very professional. Been searching for longer tubes for quite a while, as I was told by my Hearing aid suppler, the longest you can get is Size 3!
Very efficient and effective Thank you
Good service.
It would help if we could register so to avoid filling in all our details each time.
Batteries perfectly good for the use intended, very prompt delivery, however price had escalated from 14.95 rTo 16.95 within six months,maybe because of corona virus. Still quite a jump in price in a short space of time
Thank you Hab hearing for your very quick and excellent service. I feel confident that I need I know where to go and whithout having to trawl through the internet!
I did not have any problems with the service and delivery of batteries I ordered, but these were bought for my mother who is in a home and as I can not visit her at the moment she hasn't had them yet. But I am sure they will be O.K.
Hearing aid gear always arrives promptly after placing order
Good service and exactly as ordered. Perhaps a little expensive.
They are now sorting out my problem
Hi Fran, reached out to you. Your message did not arrive with us but happy to help you with the item you incorrectly ordered. Regards, Paul
The Rayovac 'EXTRA' size 10 batteries arrived promptly and seem to be as good (that is, as long lasting) as the Rayovac ones that are made especially for the NHS and which I normally get free. I bought ten packs of 6 and I think they are not bad value.
Despite a hiccough over this order, HAB continues to be a very good supplier.
I have had a few dealings with HAB and been very well pleased with the service which they provide. They have provided domes and thin tubes which I could have obtained from the NHS but I am happy to source independently so as not to add to the burden on our brilliant NHS which is under such strain from the funding constraints of the present government.
Well wrapped, fast delivery, thank you.
Excellent price for hearing aid batteries and very prompt service.
Easy to use website made irdering quick and simple. Product arrived in good time. Prices comprable with other websites. Would recommend
Order, delivery, etc. of hearing aid batteries no problem. Would have preferred batteries to be contained in some way, just in an envelope and so just spilled out.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 5,107 reviews