HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"quite workable website as loong as one knows the right battery model"
"quick and as expected"
"Very helpful query answering good delivery, like this company very much"
"Item as described and fast delivery and very good product"
"Delivered on time, reasonable price"
"Item as described and fast delivery"
"Delivered very promptly"
"Everything was alright except the shipping. While the FAQ warned that the shipping will take from 1-2 weeks to a month, still I was a bit anxious about it. Got it after 25 days, so all is well, but it would be better if after "order completion" email a message about shipping order would be sent as usual in online shops. Now I got "order complete" but nothing about shipping. So couldn't help thinking that my order was complete, but abandoned in warehouse somewhere, :D But all is ok, so good!"
"Top choice"
"I am pleased with the item I received. Thank you."
"Helpful on the telephone and were very prompt and efficient delivering on time; Widex Com Dex Mic highly recommended. Si"
"Quick delivery. Good fit."
"Widex Call Dex is plugged into my IPhone SE to provide clear sound direct to my Widex Clear 440 Super Power aids. I could not manage without it."
"order processed quickly."
"Prompt delivery. One of the phones lacked a Uk adapter. Still trying to sort the "voice Box" out. I can't find the required menu for voice Box. It does take some time to adjust to this different sound, but I am finding it easier with practise and hope it will allow me to use a phone again."
"Amazing service and customer care, from start to finish!"
"Very prompt service, though first phone lacked a UK adapter. I have succeeded in Pairing them but am still adjusting to the different sound."
"I had an intermittent problem with my Phonak hearing aid which was quickly identified, There was some delay in getting replacement parts, but the problem was fixed and is working perfectly now.."
"An instant acknowledgement by email to my order. A very swift delivery and securely packed. I was extremely pleased with this excellent prompt service. I have no hesitation in recommending HAB to my friends."
"Buying things was easy and I liked what I bought."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,348 reviews