HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"I had many issues with the RayOvac batteries failing after only one week . Seem Duracell give better life which I purchased from HAB"
"Service was fine, order posted promptly."
"I have used HAB for some years now and have found the service efficient and helpful. The last time I used the website it seemed more complicated and I found it difficult ending up ordering more batteries than I needed. They will last me some time."
"Decided to have a spare set of domes and tubes in case of emergency and couldn’t get to my NHS trust . The company very efficient but web site bit confusing and kept losing stuff in basket as looked for next item. Having succeeded items came very quickly. Haven’t used yet .."
"I have only ever bought Prowax hearing aid filters from HAB. Have not seen them at abetter price anywhere."
"Good prices and quick delivery also outside UK."
"NHS wouldn't let me have any more aids ,said my hearing not bad enough even thou have had aids for about six to eight years. Wouldn't let me have new bits for old aids not even batteries. All they needed were tubes and end pieces so decided to try myself and what you supplied did the trick. Will last a while now but will probably have to buy my own later. Are the tubes the same length or do they differ."
"quite workable website as loong as one knows the right battery model"
"quick and as expected"
"Very helpful query answering good delivery, like this company very much"
"Item as described and fast delivery and very good product"
"Delivered on time, reasonable price"
"Item as described and fast delivery"
"Delivered very promptly"
"Everything was alright except the shipping. While the FAQ warned that the shipping will take from 1-2 weeks to a month, still I was a bit anxious about it. Got it after 25 days, so all is well, but it would be better if after "order completion" email a message about shipping order would be sent as usual in online shops. Now I got "order complete" but nothing about shipping. So couldn't help thinking that my order was complete, but abandoned in warehouse somewhere, :D But all is ok, so good!"
"Top choice"
"I am pleased with the item I received. Thank you."
"Helpful on the telephone and were very prompt and efficient delivering on time; Widex Com Dex Mic highly recommended. Si"
"Quick delivery. Good fit."
"Widex Call Dex is plugged into my IPhone SE to provide clear sound direct to my Widex Clear 440 Super Power aids. I could not manage without it."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,512 reviews