HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Asked for assistance with my Phonax phone,per a new battery. Filled in the spec @ credit Card info which was acknowledge but an hour later found that the item was not available to be sent,unless the unit was returned & the cost would increase from £20 to £90,due to postal problems. I would have appreciated information of a possible local pick-up site locally. Otherwise I was pleased to see someone trying to assist in this 'Hard of Hearing' market area JS"
Hi John, this is not an issue of our making, or even Phonak. Its the lithium Ion batteries and regulations that forbid sending them as a single item in the post or even by courier. We were led to believe we could send direct from Phonak, and you got caught in the middle when the situation was fluid, it changed back and forth for a good while before we realised it was not going to be resolved and we refunded. The only alternative option was to send the whole phone in for a full repair charge, which is hardly viable on a phone that is a few years old and when a replacement isn't that much more than a repair. We are as unhappy about the situation as you, but we're stuck with it like you. I'm not sure why though you gave us a 3 star review John, this is a review of how we have performed as a company. Do you feel we were lacking in some way? We tried to keep you informed all the way through the process. If you feel on reflection we deserve a higher star rating for our performance than a mediocre 3 stars we can send you the method to amend, just ask and we'll sort that. Regards, Paul
"I originally asked for the package to be sent priority to my European address. I got a tracking number but the tracking information would only say that the package was en route. There was certainly never any attempt to deliver it. After over a week the parcel apparently arrived back at HAB with no indication of why it had not been delivered. When I asked it to be shipped to my UK address it arrived within three days. HAB seems to have done everything correctly but were let down by their selected courier. However, I was still without a hearing aid for ten days."
"Othervise the delivery would have been Very Good, but it toog for 21 days from your order confirmation to receiving the delivery. It might be because of Chrismas time. Thanks"
Hello Pauli, yes you're correct, you ordered on 19/12 from a UK supplier to an address in Finland. Christmas post is always slow, in normal times we'd expect 1.5-2 weeks typical by the shipping method you selected and would consider lost after 30 days. You received in 21 days and considering you ordered so close to Christmas I am not particularly surprised at the shipping time. I'm a little more surprised that you gave us only 3 stars because of this! ;-) Regards, Paul
"Contrary to previous experiences, this time the delivery to Belgium took a long time (2 weeks), and was incomplete. Only half the cells ordered were delivered. Mail to the helpline was not answered after one week. Looks like mail sent directly to the address stated on the website does not arrive. Via the form on the website the response was almost immediate and the problem is being corrected."
Hello Philippe, the original email we did not receive, you sent us an email tonight which we responded to quickly, apologising for the incorrect amount in the order and that we would ship the shortfall straight away. We have no idea why the shipment took as long as it did, we always ship same day / next day. Not sure why you gave a 1 star review 2 minutes after we emailed responding in a positive way though? We'd expect to see a 1 star review for appalling service? Regards, Paul
"They sell batteries. I later found that were cheaper from another supplier"
Hi Arthur, I can't remember promising anywhere that we would be the absolute cheapest supplier anywhere, certainly not on the listing for the product. Just had a look on our FAQ section and we say this;
'Are we the cheapest suppliers of hearing aid accessories?
Maybe not, but we are very reasonable. Our hearing aid batteries for instance sell for a fraction of the price of most high street chains and national hearing aid companies.'
We are cheaper than most suppliers and offer a great service, we would always encourage anyone to shop around and make a judgement based on cost and other factors, including how high a rating you see with online reviews. (Ours are very high, indication a high overall satisfaction rating). I guess my suggestion is for you to shop around a little more diligently in the future if sourcing the absolute cheapest product price anywhere and for every product you buy is really important to you. For us, we are happy our pricing is good and competitive. Regards, Paul
"I have purchased several items from you, I have just purchased 2 receiver wire receivers but I have now found out that I could have purchased the same item from Veritas cheaper and I could have saved myself around 10 pounds."
Hi Barry, you've obviously been happy with us in the past. We can't promise, and never promise, that we'll be the absolutely cheapest price anywhere in the world with every single price of every single product, it's just not possible. Our prices are really keen across the board with a solid customer service, but understand if you have found a better offering elsewhere. Regards, Paul
"Quick Delivery, Only had these once, I cannot give an opinion as to reliability."
"Order 110787 dated 23/03/2018 is still outstanding at today's date. I appreciate you don't have any control over the postal services, perhaps you should look at other delivery options. Regards Iain Young."
Hi Iain, we're in the UK, you're in Spain, You ordered the evening of Friday so the items did not ship until Monday 26th, so thats just over a week and a half ago. We state on our listings overseas orders usually take 1.5-2 weeks for overseas orders but can take up to 30 days before being considered lost. You paid for standard airmail. Bearing in mind you purchased knowing (I presume) our expected delivery times I'm struggling to understand what the issue is and why you think our service deserves a 3 star rating.... We will happily ship by courier if you are prepared to pick up the cost for a quicker delivery, but for this type of transaction it usually doesn't stack up. I imagine your order should be with you very soon. If you do want to pay extra for courier on your next order please ask us for a cost. Regards, Paul ps. if you think on reflection the three star rating was a little harsh just let us know and I'll send you an amendment email :-)
"GOOD: The price was very competitive, the delivery time as quick as promised. BAD: There was zero email confirmation of the transaction, no advice of dispatch and no response to phone or email enquiries. If serious about doing business online this has to be improved by HAB."
Hi Melvin, I've just checked our mail logs from the date of purchase and I'll send you a screnshot to your email address, the confirmations WERE emailed to your address, have you checked your spam folder? You say we didn't respond for your request for clarification, I've just seen the email you sent and our apologies that your email was not received, and that we DID confirm the shipping. Of course we are serious about doing business online, we do huge amounts of business. We sent confirmation, you didn't get it and enquired where the shipment was. We confirmed 40 minutes later (out of office hours) that the goods were on their way. I'm going to guess that you didn't receive that email either, I have a feeling that email will also be in you spam folder? Surely not deserving of three stars?! Regards, Paul
Melvin, I can see our emails are kicking back, I see what the issue is, your supplied email address must be wrong, hence the lack of communication received. If you email us at help@hab.online I'll send you some info. Regards, Paul
"Have not received the batteries yet."
Hi Anne Marie, just wondering why you have given us 3 stars, is that a comment on the service we have provided? You ordered on 4/1 and it is 13/1 now, we advise on the website that overseas orders tend to take 1.5 to 2 weeks by airmail on average. Was your expectation for sooner than this? Regards, Paul
"Normally I get this item at the hearing clinic for free but being in a hurry I decided to buy some fine but a bit expensive"
Hi Roseann, no offence but you knew the price before you purchased, we did not hide this, if you felt it was expensive perhaps you should have popped down to the clinic to get a free one. Also, the three star review is with regards to the service level we provide, if you feel our service level deserves 3 stars ie we have provided a mediocre service, fair enough. If you are happy with the service we provide perhaps you might want to consider amending the stars? If so just let us know and we can email you the means to amend. Regards, Paul
"Have not got my order yet."
Hi John, not sure why you'd give us a 3 star review when you only ordered just over a a week ago, with us being in the UK and you in the states. I'm sure your order will be with you soon, we would not expect it to arrive in such a short time period by standard airmail. Are you unhappy that it has not arrived by now? Perhaps once you order has arrived you could email us to ask for an amendment to your 3 star rating? Regards, Paul
"Good service"
"Can I wait until the product arrives?????????????????"
Hi Rod, you can give us what review you think is appropriate and when you feel like it, however you've given us a 3 star review for our service levels, is that because you think we have offered a mediocre service? If so please email us direct at help@hab.online and we will be pleased to deal with your complaint. Once resolved (if indeed you have a complaint, we haven't had any other communications from you besides the review?) we hope you will reconsider the low scoring review. Regards, Paul

ps your 17 question marks after your comments (yes I counted them) would indicate a certain level of exasperation, but you ordered just over a week ago with standard airmail, we are in the UK and you are in the states, we would not have expected you to have received your order until around now or the next few days.
"Delivery time far to long for such a small item."
Hi John, I'm not sure what relevance the size of the item has to the delivery time? You ordered your item a week ago, the post isn't great at this time of year, but all you had to do was let us know if you were worried about your item. Not sure why you would mark down our performance though because of slow post over the new year?
Are you aware the review system is on our performance and not the slowness of Royal Mail?
So, would you like to discuss a replacement item if the post does not deliver? We need you to communicate this to us directly rather than posting a review please.
Paul
"La celerità dell'approntamento e spedizione è ottima, I tempi di consegna sono troppo lunghi, visto che l'ITALIA è appena oltre la Manica. Per la Francia non è così."
Hello Carlo, we ALWAYS ship same day / next day. If the international post is a little slow for you I am not sure why you have given us as a company 3 stars?

Ciao Carlo , Spediciamo sempre nello stesso giorno / giorno successivo . Se il post internazionale è un po 'lento per te io non sono sicuro perché ci hai dato come azienda 3 Stelle?
"Asked some questions but it was obvious by the response that whomever read my email had not properly read it - I asked how you determined size of tubing as you request the buyer to select left/right/size. I'm not talking abou model !"
Ken, that is REALLY tight! You asked us what size of tubing you needed to order, we can't determine that, it depends on the shape and size of your ears! I sent you the link to the listing which describes in great detail how you work out the size of tubing, as well as the type. Not sure why we deserve a 3 stars mediocre rating for trying to help you - you have to decide what size of tubing you need based on the detailed information we supply on our listing.
If on reflection you come to the conclusion you've been a little harsh with your review we will happily email you a link to revise the review and the stars you left!

HAB.online
"The sound cuts out sometimes and then comes back. And I can still hear outside sounds when I am trying to listen to devices through the minitek. Product is too expensive for the quality."
Hi Tammy, I think I know the answer to both your comments, but you need to ask our advice about how to use the product to resolve the issues rather than posting on the reviews section, we're here to help. Send us an email with your comments and I'll explain. Regards, Paul
"I haven't got the batteries yet."
Hello there, I just noticed you gave us a neutral review, but you ordered your batteries only last Monday, we shipped on Tuesday, so you have marked us down with less than a week after shipping to an overseas destination. I'm sure your batteries will be with you very soon, we'd normally expect 7 - 10 business days. Please let us know when the batteries arrive, and then perhaps you'll consider amending your review to a more positive one? Regards, Paul
"I do not love hearing aid batteries, but they are an expensive necessity, alas! they are also erratic in performance and fiddly to cope with when you are not so young. Not sure exactly what you wanted me to review, but batteries themselves are a pain."
Hi Audrey, actually the review is for the service we provided, which I hope you found really good? If you've had any issues with the quality of anything we have supplied, we'd be very pleased to discuss and address that, and if you feel we deserve more than a neutral 3 stars for our service ie if on reflection you think we deserve more than a 3, please let us know and we will help you to amend the score in the right direction.
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,550 reviews