HAB Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB

About HAB: Welcome to HAB, the best place on the internet to buy all your hearing aid batteries and accessories.

Brands we supply include Rayovac, Duracell, and Power One batteries, and hearing related accessories from big brands like Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, GN ReSound, Siemens, Bernafon, Puretone, Unitron, Amplicomms and Cedis amongst others.

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Live Chat, Email

How would you rate HAB ?

Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"didn't get any product"
Hi Rachelle, you ordered on 31/7, we shipped on 1/8. We are in the UK and you are in Israel. You have not asked us for an update on delivery, no communication from you at all and then you have given us a 1 star review? I'm struggling to understand why you would do that? Do you feel we deserve a 1 star review for a diabolical level of service? I am sure your order will be with you soon, perhaps once it arrives you will contact us to amend your review to something more appropriate? Regards, Paul
"No bad experience, everything went well. Thanks"
Hi, UI think you gave us a 1 star review by mistake? Your comment seems to indicate you are happy? Regards, Paul
"Product has not been received. Is there a shipping status or tracking number?"
Hi Bill, why have you given us a 1 star review? You ordered on Tuesday 30/1 at 5.18pm (too late to ship that day). We shipped next day (we ALWAYS ship same day / next business day). You paid for standard (non tracked) airmail that takes typically 1.5-2 weeks from the UK to the USA. We're now on 8/2, 9 days later. Our website clearly states rough shipping times for overseas sales, you did not read this obviously, but why did you not just email us to ask if you were concerned about your shipment rather than post the 1 star review? All you need to do is ask, we’re actually a helpful bunch of people, happy to help. Your order should be with you soon, you may want to amend your review either at this point or when your order arrives. If so email us and we will send you a means to easily change your review to something more appropriate? You may feel otherwise but I don’t believe we deserve a 1 star review under these circumstances, it seems somewhat harsh! Regards, Paul
"product not received."
"Not received my refund yet still waiting ,there asking me to change overall rating that's putting pressure on me not happy with this"
Hi Lynn, your item has been returned to us as you gave us a wrong address, that is the reason why your item has not arrived. Please email us directly with your full current address to fix the issue. Regards, Paul
"I received a request for a review yesterday & responded giving HAB five Stars for perfect service I received the current request today for the same thing I give them one Star in the hope that HAB will change their procedures with the Reviewing Agency so as not to waste my time. It appears that most of the other poor Reviews have been because the Review request has been received before the goods. This is annoying. HAB, just stop it happening."
Hi William, actually the first review is for the service, the second follow up review is a product review. The request for a review is not compulsory and is designed to help others decide that we are a good company to deal with and that we supply good quality products. You can just ignore the review request if you like without giving us a 1 star review?? I am really very sorry that our reviews procedure has annoyed you so intensely that you felt compelled to give us a 1 star review. From where I am sitting it does seem a rather extreme thing for you to do to make a point.... perhaps an email with your viewpoint might have been more measured and appropriate....but.... you can review us however you choose to do so. Anyway, apart from that we are pleased you are impressed with our service otherwise. Regards, Paul
"A week on from placing my order and I am still not in receipt of my batteries. When I enquired about the situation on Friday, I was given a rather lame excuse lifted from the Post Office website. I think you should review your delivery options as I could have walked from Ashton to Keighley by now. Will definitely be reviewing my options when it comes to my next order."
Hi John, I'm sorry to have to say this but I find your comments and a negative feedback score of 1 rather bizarre. You ordered Sunday 1st May, we could only post to you first class recorded on Tuesday 3rd May due to the bank holiday. You asked for an update on Friday 6th May, we did a track and trace which showed the items still in transit. We normally consider UK post lost in transit after a week, this is more generous than Royal Mail who consider post lost after 14 days.
But .... you think we personally deserve a feedback score of 1, the most negative you could have given us because of this, and that we need to review our delivery options.
I would suggest that an alternative point of view would be that if you want a guaranteed next day delivery you should select the special delivery option which gives you this. It also costs you more money.
Either that, or do as you suggest and start walking from Ashton! Or maybe pay 2-3 times our prices on the high street? Sorry is that rude?
Generally most first class post arrives next day and most that does not the day after. You have been a little unlucky but we do not deserve the feedback score and to be accused of offering 'lame excuses'
Regardless, you are disappointed with Royal Mail's performance but you are marking down our own performance, your view is wildly out of step with our otherwise very good feedback scores if you car to check them out.
Perhaps in light of the above you might want to reconsider the feedback score you awarded us?

Paul
"order placed on and paid for on the 19th March, was told that it was sent first class on the 21st, STILL WAITING. I ONLY USED THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE RECOMMENDED BY MY HEARING AID PROVIDER."
Hi Blossom, I'm not sure what to say to you. You complained about our postage charges even before you placed an order. Our postal charges are zero for UK customers.
You ordered the goods on Saturday and we shipped first class on Monday. You rang to complain that the goods had not arrived on Thursday, we suggested first class post isn't guaranteed but if the goods had not arrived by early the following week we would send a replacement order.
Entirely reasonable we think (as would most). You seemed to agree and thanked us, that was yesterday.
Today you have given us a 1 star review with the comments above. It seems bizarre, are you confused? Are you mixing us up with another purchase?
If you do think a 1 star review is appropriate surely it should be aimed at Royal Mail, but i have to say you won't get far with Royal Mail, as I say Royal Mail do not guarantee first class postage.
If you wanted a guaranteed service you could easily have selected that in the payment process, Royal Mail special delivery, although you would have paid a hefty premium for this service.
If on reflection you feel you have been harsh with your review please email us directly and we will happily send you details on how to amend your review to something more appropriate.

HAB.online
"Very unhappy. I bought a comportair II. It has disabled my hands free facility in my car. Is there any way that I can use the other programs without having the telephone facility which I don't need and which I find very poor? The sound is tinny. I only have hearing loss in my left ear and normally use my right ear for the telephone without any difficulty."
Hi James, you've posted in the reviews section by mistake, your query is a tech support query. You've also posted it twice. I'll get this sorted for you and then send you a request to amend.
Paul
"Much cheaper to go to Boots"
Hi Stephen, Boots are more expensive than us for virtually any hearing related product you can find, I'm very surprised that you have found a product that they beat us on. If this is the case we'd be really pleased if you could supply us with details.
I am wondering though why though you think its appropriate to score us a negative 1 because you have found the one product that is apparently cheaper at Boots when we are cheaper on HUNDREDS of others. Seems a little bizarre and extreme.

HAB is rated 4.91 based on 3,960 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!