HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Initially sent wrong wire but HAB rectified that immediately. Excellent service-thanks."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very pleased, quick deliveries and good prices."
"Quick and friendly way to buy. HAB has hearing aid supplies that are difficult to find elsewhere."
"A quick and simple delivery. The black hearing aid cord fits my 4 year old's aids perfectly."
"This is my second time to order from HAB Hearing. The first time I mistakenly ordered the wrong batteries. They were exchanged very quickly at no extra cost. So I ordered from HAB again. These batteries arrived very quickly and I am pleased with the service. Thank you very much."
"Very promp[t efficient rersponse and dedlivery"
"HAB offer a brilliant service, prompt delivery and good value for money. Have used them for some time and will go on doing so."
"Quick service never any problems."
"Quick, efficient, arrived next day, easy to navigate the website. Pleasure to deal with"
"very good service and quicker than expected delivery of the part I ordered."
"Excellent service but I did order the wrong items for my type of receiver . Although I sent an email 5 days ago, I still have not heard back,"
"Unlike other companies, HAB customer service not only replied but was keen to help with concise advice, necessary to navigate the array of product options. Correct items promptly shipped and received. Will buy from them again."
"Excellent service and very good price. Will use again"
"I purchased on line with HAB Hearing to buy some Hearing aid batteries. They arrived within 3 days, which I think is excellent service, so I'll be using them again."
"I have used HAB for my hearing aid batteries for a number of years now. The process of ordering is uncomplicated, prices competitive and delivery swift. What more could one ask? PL"
"Reliable supplier of hearing aid spares. Prompt service."
"Alcohol swabs that I ordered, were received well packed together with info leaflets and quite soon after ordering."
"Not used HAB previously but found online they had the product I was looking for at a good price. Ordering was easy and delivery was super quick. What more can you want?!"
"Again excellent service, good products at competitive prices. HAB have a good website enabling one to select the appropriate product and excellent customer service if one needs to contact them. Will use again and again."
"The wax protectors I ordered were supplied overnight: they are reasonably priced and do their job. Excellent service."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,353 reviews