HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Helped us out of trouble when my husband lost part of his hearing aid and the hospital could not give him an appointment until a month later."
Posted 1 hour ago
"thanks,as always perfect."
"Ordered and received my batteries within 2 days. Great service as usual. Thank you."
"Excellent service as always."
"Only issue I have you cannot create an account making it easier for next order. etc."
"Good price, easy to order, quick delivery"
"Ordering was easy. Prompt delivery across the pond to the USA. I ordered Oticon RITE wires because I experience failures every couple of years and having new ones in stock make replacement quick and easy."
"Fast, responsive response, excellent product quality, reasonable price. So simple ... where you can't easily find such services."
"Easy to order, very good price and delivery"
"HAB Hearing are the best with best value of prices for our hearing aids batteries that we have been ordered with them for the past 3 years and the service online is so simple. Thank you HAB Hearing that we couldn’t go without you!"
"Not exactly what I had ordered. Wrong wire lengh but working fine. Happy with purchase."
"Very good selection of hearing aid spares. Good prices and fast delivery"
"Great service 👍👍"
"Rápida a enviar, bons preços, muito detalhe nos produtos que vende."
"I had difficulty using the online system. After a phone call all went well. Goods excellent and delivered next day. Excellent customer service. Thanks"
"Always very prompt service and very good price. Could not ask for more."
"Exactly what it says on the tin . Easy to order,prompt delivery. Good quality product."
"Efficient and prompt service at a good price."
"Easily the best service I've received when purchasing something online. There was a slight issue with my order which after me contacting HAB was rectified very quickly. I will definitely be buying from HAB in the future."
"Very good service next day delivery easy online ordering"
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,541 reviews