HAB Hearing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend HAB Hearing

About HAB Hearing: Welcome to HAB Hearing, we supply the widest range of hearing aids and related accessories from the biggest brands.

We supply Phonak, Oticon, Widex, Starkey, ReSound, Signia, Unitron, Rayovac, Duracell and Power One amongst others - our aim always is great value and excellent service!

help@hab.online

Mantra House, South Street

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how HAB Hearing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Ivor M
"Quick and instant service with top quality brands at supersaver prices. I've been using you for years now and you still serve the Rep.of Ireland. Thanks & cheers..I"
John H
"Having initially purchased the wrong item, the HASB team proved themselves to be very helpful and cooperative 100%. Speedy efficient and helpful Full marks deserved Thank You John R Henry"
Michael S
"I'm amazed how this has transformed my enjoyment, both units one on the TV and the second on the HiFi amplifier"
"Competitively priced, no delivery charge and arrived very promptly"
"Very good"
"I use Widex hearing aids and have only just discovered the Dex phone. I orderd one from you and the service was excellent. The phone has proved to be a boon and I am delighted with the result and the service. Ivor sayer"
"My husband has new Siemens hearing aids, so different from the old ones and I emailed HAB - on a Saturday - for advice regarding domes etc. and received three emails that day with all the help I could have asked for. I ordered what I needed and it came post free! Thanks again HAB. You've got a customer for life! Peter & Maureen Coultas"
"Price and delivery first class will be using you again. Thank you Ron"
"Good site with easy access very good service"
"Excellent service, by return post. Exactly what I ordered and a good price, thank you! Mrs J"
"I have purchased hearing aid batteries from your site on two occasions to date and I shall continue to order batteries from you. I passed on the name of your site to a friend who has since ordered batteries from you."
HAB Hearing is rated 4.91 based on 4,541 reviews