Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent product, don't know how I managed without it. Very expensive shipping with poor packaging so I received a soggy parcel. Both sprays were damaged so neither would work.
Very fast and efficient service Very good and efficient service
My groomers delivery was very quick, all the correct products and of very good quality. The only thing I wasn't happy with was whoever they use for delivery. £350 of products was left on my doorstep without it being requested, very lucky it wasn't stolen !
Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to hear you were happy with the service.

However, we sincerely apologise that the goods were left where they were and we will be making contact with the courier to investigate further.

Kind regards

The Groomers team
We have been buying equipment with Groomers for 10 years and we have always found them to be very helpful and items are delivered very quickly
Easy to use and delivery was very prompt. Thankyou.
Very good products
Easy to use however doesn’t come with instructions. I had to refer back to the website on how to use safely etc. Eventually comes off with warm water by pulling at it gently. I would recommend. Given 4* purely due to lack of information on.
Ordered 2 items off the site both of which are very good. Quick order and good service-one of the items was liquid and leaked but Groomers replaced it free of charge.
Good quality products with a wide range to choose from. Affordable prices. Only downside is twice my shampoos have come damaged, but great customer service to rectify this.
Great range of both professi’nal and home products. Some descriptions need checking but Groomers as the individual manufacturer writes these and not always correct.
Very quick and efficient in ordering and delivery
good service and arrived when said will use again thank you
Reasonably fast delivery. No despatch email or courier notifications/tracking sent - not even on my account page. Had to phone instead to find out. Customer services very helpful. Quite poor packaging of electic trimmer sent in a Jiffy bag.
Easy to navigate website, lots of offers and prompt delivery. Plus very helpful customer service when needed. Great to turn my reward points into money for extra discounts!
shiny dog but noT much scent. Efficient delivery all good thanks. Will be back for more!
Good service. Pleedy delivery
The products are really good but I find the delivery charge very expensive and also I didn’t realise it would cost me quite a lot of money to send one team back so I have wasted nearly £10 for delivery and returns service not good really
Website is very easy to navigate. Delivery was very quick and at a reasonable posting price. Packaging containing a gift arrived ripped though. The film involving the book was also ripped. The book got slightly bent.
Happy with the towel and spray brush was not quite what I thought it would be and comb ok
Always good, reliable service