Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
HAYLEY HORNE
"Bought evening primrose shampoo and spray conditioner, amazing result, my black girl shines and looks amazing after two baths .. very happy"
Michelle Loubser
"So loving and friendly towards my dogs!"
"I have a Tibetan Terrier and have found Groomers products perfect for keeping her coat in great condition, The quality of products the large choice and the speed of delivery all count towards a 5* rate."
"Easy to navigate around the website , competitive prices, very informative staff to give you the correct advice and guidance , understanding and knowledgeable I have ordered 2 books for my course they was delivered within 48 hours and packaged very safely I am very pleased to use Groomers Online as my professional choice as I qualify as a Dog Groomer Julie Taylor"
"Fab product , fab service"
"Good company to buy from, item dispatched straight away, Dog bath is brilliant and bigger than I thought which is a bonus, would definitely recommend if wanting to buy anything pet related."
"Good quality product delivered promptly. Only problem was that suit was marginally large, but could be adjusted."
"I am really happy with the Primrose shampoo, conditioner and spray I ordered for my dog in which suffers with skin problems. Using these products have really help so far and made my dog happy by making her fur and skin smooth and itch free with only a couple of times used. Really happy thank you."
"Excellent customer service and the spray works really well. We have a three legged dog who splays if on a wooden or tiled floor, not if we spray her paws first. This has improved her confidence. We have tried other products like non slip socks but she soon nibbles these off. Thank you"
"Ordered my beautiful electric table on Sunday 13 January 2019, received a phone call on the Monday asking when I’d like delivery and table duly arrived as agreed on Friday 18 January. Wonderful service and perfect table. Thank you"
"Excellent service with fast efficient delivery"
"Quick service and good products"
"Excellent service easy online order and fast delivery"
"Good price for fantastic quality products tha stand the test of time . Fast delivery too x"
"Must say found this service very helpful and fast I phoned in an order and received it in two days lasted . Ronnie Lawton"
"Excellent service. Products at a very competitive price. Extremely pleased."
"I regularly buy Groomers products but usually buy at the dog shows, this was the first time I had bought online. I knew what I wanted so it was easy to use the site, I found it less helpful when I wanted to look through general items - shampoo and conditioner. The service was quick and items came within the delivery times."
"Ordered goods on 11th January now 18th and still not received. Disappointed as good required for a show, Will now have to leave without them. Phone call to Groomers on the 16th assured me they would be here by 18th. At present no goods received"
Dear Yvonne,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay. We have dispatched two orders to you now and we are waiting for a response from Royal Mail as to what has happened.

In the meantime, we will send a 3rd order to you, however, this time, we will deliver via an alternative courier.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

The Groomers Team
"Great products very fast delivery"
"Just setting up my business and groomers have done above and beyond. Receive items very quickly, no problems with orders! Would recommend to any groomer!"
"Excellent service as always. Love my new thinners and excellent quality . Always recommend your company . Thank you"
"Delighted with quality of brushes purchased. Excellent delivery time. Would recommend this company."
Groomers Online is rated 4.72 based on 4,684 reviews