Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate Groomers Online ?

"Fabulous purchase of books. Essential to helping me on my way to level 3 C&G in dog grooming. Excellent content and step by step which each breed. A dog groomers bible! Very pleased! 😊"
Dianne Aiken
"Really happy with the service couldn’t have been more helpful Arrived promptly and was placed exactly where I wanted superb customer handling Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from yourself again THANKYOU"
Jackie Bissell
"Hi Groomers. First class products, advice, service and prices... I hope we get first in our classes at our next show with our beautiful coats... Wesley and Banner Bisskids Golden Retrievers..and our Mum!!!1😊😊😊"
"Very quick delivery Excellent product"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service . Great product. Prompt delivery"
"Recently purchased some scissors speedy delivery well packaged will be ordering again"
"Great product for our dog we bought dog in a million and I smells great. Wonderful customer service. Will definitely use them again. Many thanks"
"Fantastic service and quick delivery πŸ“¦πŸΆ"
"Fantastic deal on cat/dog comb reduced to 0.99 pence Ordered lots! Also hairdryers on offer brill"
"Efficient service and excellent product - one very happy customer!"
"Excellent customer service. Swift response."
"Ordered on line and brought a grooming top. Came two days later,great fit and have just ordered some trouser. So easy and safe to order.has everything you need."
"Just a great site to order from, easy to use just info about order, and the main part my orders came on time. hassle free! I now have some white paint to paint bones on my black lab for halloween! thanks guys n girls for running a professional site."
"First time using Groomers Limited, and I can assure you it won’t be the last. Competitive prices and really good service. Thank you! Tiah (The Shaggy Dog Grooming Salon)"
"Brilliant service and swift delivery. Easy helpful customers service , highly recommended"
"Brilliant service. Everything as described, thrilled."
"I’ve only just found Groomers but am extremely satisfied with the : quality product , fast delivery and excellent customer service . The emails are easy to read a precise when you order . Will be using again ."
"Always get the order correct. Very quick delivery,if out of stock will send email when it is in again. Prices are very good. I would recommend them to others."
"Really pleased with the service from groomers online. Everything got delivered really quickly, well packed & as expected."
"I have used groomers for a few years and can highly recommend very helpful and fast delivery"
"A great company. Always very prompt and professional."
"Hold good stock, quick,reliable service just what a dog groomer needs when running their own SalonπŸ˜‰ Hair Off The Dawg kayehowarth22@gmail.com"
Groomers Online is rated 4.72 based on 4,366 reviews