Groomers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Groomers Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Groomers Online Review - Excellent service speedy delivery and very good quality goods
Read Groomers Online Reviews

01635 581958

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
I’m always very happy with the products I receive from Groomers & the service is always friendly & helpful. My biggest problem is that I never get an invoice ! I always have to ring up to ask for one after the delivery, even though I’m told they send one separate from the delivery or by email I never receive one unless I chase it us, very frustrating.
Great sturdy Chunkers, the only problem with them is the finger and thumb inserts come out really easily and they were pretty useless to begin with. Other than that they work perfectly well.
Messaged asking for advise regarding best brushes for our Belgian shepherds. On their advice ordered a pin brush which arrived few days later. Best brush ever. The boys are a lot less hairier now.
great products,great value.
very pleased with goods and service
Ideal for professional and owners to buy good quality tools and products which are not available in high street shops. One stop shop for most things needed. As a dog groomer I’ve used Groomers online for nearly two decades and still using them. 😊
Great range of products. Web site so easy to order from and fast delivery. Groomers are my preferred supplier.
Amazing quality. Fast delivery and will definitely be recommending to others!
Groomers Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Happy with brush but found it cheaper elsewhere and was felt a bit cheated
Fast and efficient service
Great price and fast delivery.
Very good quality product , speedy delivery fast service
Excellent website, easy ordering, shipping fantastic. I’d use again.
Very good quality clippers and the only ones I've managed to use on my Cavapoochon that get through his fur. I bought a 7FC blade though as 10 would be too short. They do get hot so best to do sensitive areas first and have let them cool down at times.
Groomers Online is my go to supplier for all things dog and grooming related! I find they have a much better variety and higher quality in their products compared to competitors!
I have always used groomers.....usally have most stuff in although at the moment items seem to be sold out very quickly....
Bought a few things from groomers online. Good quick delivery. Quality good & very good value for money.
Fast, efficient, great quality.

Always extremely helpful and knowledgeable
Very good product .and will use groomers again
Excellent products and service
Fast delivery and great product
Groomers Online is rated 4.75 based on 6,918 reviews