Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
"Love ‘Groomers Evening Primrose Oil Spray’ makes our pooch smell lovely and keeps his coat in great condition."
"Groomers Online beat all other prices, made shipping and delivery easy and efficient and the product it top quality! I bought two large sections of vet bedding to line the travel crates of my dogs as they have to fly for eight hours and because of Groomers Online prices and quick delivery I don't have to worry that they could be uncomfortable for the trip. I highly recommend this site!"
Tiana Fish
"I am using Groomers Evening Primrose Shampoo on my Yorkshire Terrier. He looks and smells gorgeous. I first used this shampoo about 20 years ago on my first Yorkshire Terrier. He came from a now closed puppy farm. He had horrendous skin, which the Vet recommended steroids to treat. I read an article about a Westie and Groomers shampoo in our local paper. I tried the Groomers Evening Primrose shampoo. His skin calmed down, his hair grew; he didn't need steroids. I have recommended Groomers to lots of dog owners ever since."
"We ordered a grooming table for my daughter to use at home for her two poodles, one toy and one standard. She is a professional dog groomer and works in a salon. Our enquires on the product and warranty were answered with professional responses by you most helpful staff members, giving us confidence to place our order with your company. The table was delivered on the day discussed, and we are very pleased with the product."
"I have been using the groomers coat king tool for app. 3 years, on my 2 German Shepherds. I would never look for an alternative as these are the most thorough grooming tool around. Easy to use and the dogs do not move so they must feel the benefit of them."
"Excellent stock availability and fast,efficient service. Will certainly use again. Many thanks."
"Fast delivery, item as described :)"
"Quick and reliable service as always."
"Use groomers very regularly Very good service Great prices"
"Items arrived within 2 days, very efficient service."
"My favourite place to buy my dog grooming products also great customer service ."
"Fab online store"
"very good and quick service and brilliant phone service too."
"My item arrived on time and was perfect for my needs. Helpful staff whenever I call for advice. I am more than happy with the service from Groomers."
"True to size and light weight"
"Good variety of products Delivery was quick Purchase arrived in a protective case"
Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service.

We would love to hear more from you, to see how we if we can improve our service to increase the star rating for next time!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

The Groomers Team
"I ordered some Andis UltraEdge® AGCB 2-Speed Brushless clippers and they came the next day. Unbelievable service. Thank you PS The clippers are excellent, and they did a professional job on both our Shih Ztu's."
"I ordered the student starter kit and it is brilliant, has everything I need to get started at a very good price! Thank you groomers!"
"Received any new Andis pluse cordless clippers today. Really quick delivery. I can't wait to try them out"
"Very speedy delivery, no problems. Website was easy to use and user friendly."
"Excellent service fast delivery and good quality coat works really well and helpful customer service"
Groomers Online is rated 4.73 based on 5,536 reviews