Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

How would you rate Groomers Online?

Roseanne Macfarlane
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, all products were undamaged and didn't leak. Payment was easy and fast, online chat was quick response and helped where needed. Definitely use again and recommend"
Darren McWilliam
Verified Buyer
"Excellent speedy service . Great customer service."
SUE THOMPSON
"Great products..fast delivery."
A C Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived promptly and exactly as ordered and described"
Jenny Crost
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery. Ordered noon received by 9.30 following morning."
"Brilliant products and service. Just wish as soon as qualified discount ended. This is when setting up and help most needed."
Angela Jukes
Verified Buyer
"Always satisfied delivery and products that I order from Groomers, very good service, thank you."
Laura Clarke
"Not worth the Money"
Sally Games
Verified Buyer
"great for all levels of groomers, from newbies to professionals. fast delivery and great pricing. Thank you xx"
Hannah Colwill
Verified Buyer
"They have helped my set up my business and supplied me with great quality products."
Webb, Jackie
Verified Buyer
"I love shopping with Groomers. The website is easy to understand. They are very efficient and quick to deliver. Keep up the good work."
C L J Burt
Verified Buyer
"Brought loads from them.. great products and great service delivery out of 3000.00 work all perfect but one scissor box which was cracked but the scissors were all ok... Will be shopping again with them in the future"
"Very quick and efficient service. I would use again"
"I ordered two noose leads and they are great Fast delivery and the website was easy to use Thanks"
Katie Leonard
Verified Buyer
"Very simple and easy to use, parcel arrived when Groomers said it would. Really pleased and will use Groomers online again for my next order. Happy customer"
Nathan Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Orded an item and after a week wS told item was out of stock. I needed this item for a certain date."
"Have used groomers online before and am always happy with the goods and service."
Claudine Bell
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with my purchase of a Lilly brush, which are almost impossible to find outside of the U.S. - unbeatable for removing cat hairs from upholstery! Delivery arrived much earlier than anticipated which was an added bonus."
"Really easy website to use, found everything I was looking for."
Eve Pennington
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with my clippers but unhappy when I tried to order a grooming table I was unable to it had a price on the internet but at checkout had a different price I contacted the company they were going to get back to me and did not"
Groomers Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,852 reviews