Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

How would you rate Groomers Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"easy to find what your looking for and fast delivery."
"Happy to say that I've had no problems placing orders recently and any issues have been resolved."
DAWN BAXTER
"Excellent prompt service"
"Good price. Good scissors. Bargain comb"
Barbara Salton
Verified Buyer
"Great item and always good quality whatever i buy."
Lisa Huddleston
Verified Buyer
"Site pretty good to use better search function would improve to a 5. Goods were well packaged and received in expected timescale."
ID 44213 Zlatina Todorova Davidovska-Tzvetkova
Verified Buyer
"Groomers Oline work very fast,very cooperative and offer us very good price !!!"
"Always helpful, and goods arrive on time"
TRACEY WILLIAMS
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and great product. Fast delivery. What more do you want 😁"
"Got the delivery on the third working day"
Anthony Wakefield
Verified Buyer
"speedy delivery - nice product container - worked a treat on our tangle prone schnauzer who can be a bit of a wimp when it comes to grooming!"
Louise Harris
Verified Buyer
"Sales staff are incredibly helpful and the products i ordered were competitively proced, arrived quickly and the quality is excellent! Thank you."
Emily Bowen
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick"
"Great turnaround on orders and quick delivery"
Mrs Janet Baker
Verified Buyer
"Dog in a bag, makes me happy. Dry dog in a bag makes them happy. Groomers products chosen with care and taste should make everyone happy"
Boyd Heales
Verified Buyer
"This is a review of my latest experience only. My first complaint was the postage, £6.70 for posting a book, 3 working day delivery. £2.80 on Amazon or E-bay. After an aborted delivery (apparently I should have known the parcel was to be delivered that day or I was expected to stay in all week for my parcel to arrive.) I opened it to find the contents were meant for someone else. When I telephoned to find out when I could expect my book I was met with all manner of questions in an attempt to sort out their administrative incompetence, and then just to add insult to injury I was told "we knew about this and we were going to contact you" I said at the start that this review applied to this transaction only as I have previously had no reason to complain. Let's hope this was just a one off, however they need to stop ripping their customers off on postage."
Hi Boyd.

Thank you for your comments. Please let me apologise for the inconvenience caused – this is not our standard level of customer service. I understand that we have since refunded your postage and this should show in your account within the next 3-4 business working days, also that your order is being sent on an express service.

I am sorry that you have had this experience - if you have any further issues please feel free to contact me directly.

Kindest regards, Ashleigh.
ashleigh.thurston@groomers-online.com
Hi Boyd.

Thank you for your comments. Please let me apologise for the inconvenience caused – this is not our standard level of customer service. I understand that we have since refunded your postage and this should show in your account within the next 3-4 business working days, also your original order is being sent on an express service.

I am sorry that you have had this experience with us - if you have any further issues please feel free to contact me directly.

Kindest regards, Ashleigh.
ashleigh.thurston@groomers-online.com
"Easy to use, explains everything you need to know before you buy only issue was delivery, I didn't get a dispatched message only a message to say it will be delivered that same day as the message which left me unable to inform work and I had to miss it being delivered."
"Easy to order online, fast delivery and great product - thank you! 😊"
Stephanie Terry
"Great service. Wide range of products with a good valve"
"Arrived quickly. Brushes are excellent. Thank you."
Groomers Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,673 reviews