Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate Groomers Online ?

"I love my new blaster which came highly recommended by Pammi . It’s super in every way with so much adjustment u can turn down really low for gentle head drying and for the golden oldies that can develop worry’s about equipment . No need for heated version as this gets heated from motors ."
"Easy to order and received within the week"
"I have used Groomers Online several times and have found them to be professional, with a good range of products, and good dispatch time."
"I have not yet received my order Best regards elma"
"Hi ,I would just like to say that I am more than happy with your company. My orders always arrive very quick and very well packed and never have any issues with yourselves. Online ,orders go through without any problems and I thank you for a wonderfull stress free service .kind regards Eileen Taylor x"
"Fast efficient service. I am really pleased with the Andis clippers, I also bought the 4FC blade which gives a great finish. Like any clippers they do get warm so I bought the. Oiling spray which is great."
"Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery of the clippers. Ordering was easy and payment completed efficiently. I have no reasons not to recommend their service, based on this service you can be confident with everything."
"Great hassle free service and great delivery speed. I’d definitely recommend Groomers online for all your grooming needs..."
"Great product and service no issues so far"
"Excellent service and the goods look smashing. Thanks."
"Excellent value for money as they were on special offer. They smell good enough to drink. Will definitely come back for more. Thank you."
"Very helpful and prompt service. Highly recommended"
"Good service"
"I always find this company has good stock available of the type and quality I need, and the order is delivered quickly."
"Super interesting and easy to use website. Efficient ordering and payment and quick reliable delivery. (Quicker than a large alternative!!!). Buy with confidence - dont hesitate. Thanks to you all. Helen."
"Fantastic products but postage and packaging very expensive. Especially as products were just in a large Jiffy bag which was split when it was delivered to me."
"Great company that will go that extra mile to help the customer. Prices are always pretty good and monthly offers keep me coming back!"
"Excellent products. Excellent service. Fast delivery. Almost in almost a superb company I would recommend to anyone. 10/10"
"Very wide choice of products to suit all budgets. Prompt delivery and sensibly packaged."
"Great service with quality products!! Will be using regularly."
Groomers Online is rated 4.73 based on 4,142 reviews