Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
I ordered and the spray was sent out immediatel, arrived without delay. Product was exactly as described and it's the best spray I have found for my Cockapoos coat.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Love the quality of the shampoo they make drying quicker and the costs smell delicious and so soft. My customers love it . Very quick delivery aswell
Very clear and user friendly shopping experience. Followed up my order with a phone call to customer services, who were extremely helpful, friendly and professional regarding my query. Could not rate the whole experience highly enough and use on a regular basis.
Easy to use however doesn’t come with instructions. I had to refer back to the website on how to use safely etc. Eventually comes off with warm water by pulling at it gently. I would recommend. Given 4* purely due to lack of information on.
Ordered 2 items off the site both of which are very good. Quick order and good service-one of the items was liquid and leaked but Groomers replaced it free of charge.
1st electric table order. Good customer service and informative delivery info
Products cane very fast a was over the moon with it thank you
I have used Groomers online from the time I qualified as a dog groomer - I kitted out my new salon with their supplies from my bath to grooming table , clippers right down to shampoo and trimmex ! Their customer service is second to non and nothing is too much trouble ! I have To admit I’ve tried other sites but I always revert back to groomers online for good quality at reasonable prices and exceptional customer service
Groomers always deliver on time. The products purchases are always good quality. If i query anything over the phone there very helpful and polite. I will continue to shop with groomer as the service is 100percent.
Thank you soo much for the bath tube. The bath comes secured very professional. I was very surprised about it. All items was packed separately and there wasn’t a problem to find what I need to assembly. Thank you once again. I will be back to this company. Highly recommended!!
I have used Groomers online for 9 years and they offer a great range of products. Customer service is really good and the staff are all friendly and helpful. Fast delivery too!
Products as described and delivered when promised! One happy customer here for sure!
I always order shampoos from Groomers, not only are they competitively priced and good value for money but all items have been well packaged and delivered promptly, would recommend.
My order arrived after 2 days , but what pleased me more was the last time I ordered this product it leaked out the top this time you sealed the top thank you .
I so so love groomers, they ship same day or next day and delivered day after. Just wish they sold more. 5 stars all the way!!!!
Ordered a scissor case as a birthday gift , one week later and I hadn’t received anything. it would be helpful to receive an email to warn us that the item has been dispatched. I gave it time and decided to call this morning to which the lady on the sales team who was absolutely amazing told me my order had been delivered by Hermes, no card was left through my letter box or anything they said it had been left in a secure place which is not secure at all - between the rubbish bins which are at the front of my house. maybe Hermes should not be used by you, their service is shocking and does not help your reputation
Thank you for your review.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the service that has been provided by the courier.

We completely recognise that on this occasion, they haven't met your expectations, or our own.

Therefore, we are taking this very seriously and will be taking this up further with our account manager to investigate.

Kind regards

The Groomers Team
Unfortunately my shampoo got damaged by DPD I phoned groomers online and spoke to a lovely lady who was very apologetic even though it wasn’t their fault it just happens sometimes in transit. I got my new shampoo in tip top condition 2 days later and Groomers online refunded my postage to me because of the first damaged shampoo which I didn’t expect as damages happen but I was extremely grateful. I would like to thank groomers online for their professional approach and great product and will recommend them to everyone thanks again for all your help and to the lovely people who work there are extremely great xx
Good products well priced and efficiently delivered
Groomers online all the time send a product what I order in a high quality and delivery is very fast. I recommend shopping with this company to everyone.
Lovely website, easy to navigate with many items to choose from for our well loved pooches. Transaction and delivery all very smooth.
Groomers Online is rated 4.74 based on 5,967 reviews