Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

How would you rate Groomers Online ?

Jane Winterburn
Verified Buyer
"Great range of products at great prices. Easy to deal with"
Rebecca White
Verified Buyer
"Lots of great stuff really good quality. Not alot of choice on uniform but plenty on other stuff. Shipping is quite expensive if your just buying 1 thing!"
Steven Bosanko
Verified Buyer
"Easy to find what I wanted"
Kelly Rossiter
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a replaced blade set and scissors. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size scissors but the customer service at Groomers was excellent and swapped them to the correct size with zero fuss and bother. I will now only buy my products for my shop from Groomers, they make life so easy and quick which is a great help when you are running a business. I have ordered from other online dog grooming supply shops which I have found to be slow and painful at times, but no more now I use Groomers Thank you Groomers Online."
"Product arrived and was as described but An e-mail with a dispatch date would of been good as I did not know if was coming or not so logged a complaint with PayPa, however it arrived without any notice so all ended well would recommend but suggest you advise customers when it’s been dispatched"
Alison Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Set up a student account. Goods arrived safely, really pleased."
Marie Slater
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic company...im really happy with the quality of the customer service I received when I had a query about my order"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"I have always been very happy with all of my purchases and how quickly I receive them."
Christine Collinson
Verified Buyer
"Easy web site to find products. Efficient service."
Susan|Drabble
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products thank you"
ZOE WARWICK
"Quick reliable service!"
"Excellent quality products and super fast delivery!"
"I don’t tend to do many reviews but Groomers Online is exceptional! The website is so user friendly! I live in Ireland and if I order equipment on Tuesday it is here by Friday! So well packed nothing has ever been damaged! Prices are very competitive! Fab company, keep up the good work! I will be making regular orders!"
"I recommend 👍"
"Good range of products prices seem good. Would recommend"
Graham Rowlstone
Verified Buyer
"Groomers online have a very easy to navigate website with everything you need at your finger tips, with excellent product information ,guides and tips. Everything is well packaged and speedy delivery, with returns made easy if required. This is a must visit web site for all Groomers wanting first class service."
"My order was delivered very quickly however the product I bought was not as expected having a very strong and unpleasant smell."
Sandra Elsey
Verified Buyer
"I have placed several orders with Groomers and have been delighted with both the service and products. I placed an online order when I got home on Sunday evening and it was delivered Tuesday morning. That is amazing service. Thank you."
Morgan Davies
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t received half my order"
Sara Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Best dog rake for my GSD that I've ever bought. Gets all the undercoat out with ease."
Groomers Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,992 reviews