Groomers Online Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Groomers Online

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Radmila Mileusnic
"Great present for grooming my brothers little schnauzer! Excellent product!"
Polly Aldersley
"Brilliant service, deliver and product, really pleased! Setting up my new grooming Parlour and wanted quality equipment and i’m Thrilled with this electric table. Thanks so much."
A C Chalmers
"I have order from Groomers for years by telephone but this was my first online purchase It was very easy to do and as usual a fast delivery Over the years I have never had any cause to complain,quite the opposite as the goods always arrive in record time and in excellent condition Essential for a busy working groomer"
"I totally recommend Groomers as I've always had first class service from the company. Deliveries are prompt and as I live fairly near, have visited on occasions to collect products. The staff are friendly and anxious to help. Four stars and thank you."
"First time ordering from your site, your site is easy and clear to view/use. Your delivery time was prompt and I had my items soon after placing the order"
"Products are top quality and usually arrive the next day 😊"
"First time ordering and had no issues also received everything very quickly"
"Easy to find what I wanted, cheaper than the high street. Fast delivery. Very pleased."
"I was really pleased with how quickly my order arrived. I like getting an e-mail to let you know when something’s back in stock. Could do with more packaging for items that could leak, one of my items leaked slightly."
"Great service from Groomers online"
"Easy to use, great products and fast delivery :)"
"My first time ordering from Groomers , recommendation from a friend of your products, ordering was easy, website user friendly, delivered quickly, perfectly packaged, the shampoo I ordered was for my two playful Jack Russell’s, lovely fragrance it made them smell delicious, made their coarse hair lovely and soft and well conditioned, will definitely be ordering again."
"Purchased as a present for my 18 yr old daughter, who is in training to be a dog groomer. She was very very happy with the quality of her items."
"Easy to order, competitive pricing & very, very fast delivery. What's not to like?"
"I regularly order from Groomers online. I like that you can see what is in-stock before you order, not when you checkout. My orders have all been delivered promptly and I am always pleased with the products I order. I highly recommend them."
"I was waiting for a product, that was aout of stock, and it was very fast, to get is! I like the left handed scissor, what I bought!!!"
"Great choice of products, with a speedy delivery service. Highly recommended."
"The web site is very easy to use and delivery super quick. I ordered an item on evening and it arrived by lunch the following day. The midi blue bath was perfect for my dogs and actually a lot more sturdy and stronger than I thought it might be. No more sore backs for me and sweet smelling dogs. Groomers is my first port of call when I want something for the dogs I'm not a professional I just like to keep the dogs clean and tidy and Groomers help me achieve that at a price I can afford."
"The tool, Coat Controller was recommended by my new groomer and she is right, it is just the job for my gorgous labdradoodles coat! Swiftly delivered and on sale, could not be more pleased with this new tool."
"Very pleased with my purchases. A couple of lines I would have bought were out of stock but other than that a great service."
"Very easy to order and delivered efficiently"
"I think this product would be great for an anxious dog afraid of fireworks but sadly its not suitable for a Shih Tzu with their little squashed faces so I had to return."
"Always fast delivery thanks as always"
Groomers Online is rated 4.72 based on 4,452 reviews