Groomers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Groomers Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Groomers Online Review - Excellent service speedy delivery and very good quality goods
Read Groomers Online Reviews

Groomers Online 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Paul Thomas
Groomers Online 5 star review on 13th December 2020
loraine dale
Good quality at a competitive price with prompt dispatch
I cant remember the young lad's name who dealt with me on the phone but she could not have been more helpful great product knowledge and so polite.
Great service, goods arrived on time, quality items
Super happy with the grooming spray . Smells lovely and natural , more importantly dogs coat fantastic after first use.
The products smell amazing!! Love the fact you dilute them as they last longer!
Excellent choices and value for money.
Ordered new blades, cooling spray and a little set of clippers for my dogs paws. Great service and delivered super quick, ordered night time and arrived the 2nd day! Great company!
Perfect fit, and comfortable.
Very easy site to find my way around leading me straight to what I required. Ordered on the Friday and here first thing on the Monday excellent service.
Just received my curved scissors and noose, I had t had an update on delivery status but sent them a message/email and they got back to me within an hour with all information thanks
Excellent fast service.
Super fast order and delivery
Although I am pleased with the product I purchased, a grooming table, delivery was a problem. Having given my email and telephone number to Groomers when ordering on line on a Friday, I received no indication via either as to when I might receive it. I had assumed it would be within 24 hours but after that time had elapsed I heard nothing. As it happened it arrived, without notice, the following Monday while I was out and a card from Fedex invited me to call (no phone number) or use an app (don't have one) or go on line to organise another delivery. Eventually I found a telephone number and was able to arrange delivery the next day but no specific time. Customer Service at Fedex said they had been given neither my phone number or email to contact me prior to delivery. Having ordered several things over the past year from various companies this has been the least acceptable (although Fedex have not delivered before)..
Very happy with my purchase (Andis Clipper & comb set).. I would have no hesitation in buying from Groomers online again. Thank you 😊
Groomers Online 5 star review on 15th January 2021
It was really easy to order online. The time from ordering the product from Groomers and the actual arrival time was just a few days. I expected it to take longer. It came very carefully packaged as it contained liquid.
Very good value and prompt response and delivery Thanks again
Ordered online straightforward good choice and received items quickly
Great service always get delivery’s fast
A very prompt delivery service considering the pandemic, I was very pleased with my purchase and extra pleased with Groomers delivery
Goods arrived quickly thank u
Groomers Online is rated 4.75 based on 7,280 reviews