Groomers Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Groomers Online
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Groomers Online Review - Excellent service speedy delivery and very good quality goods
Read Groomers Online Reviews

01635 581958

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
The product I ordered looked as though it would do the job I wanted it for, but it was too big. I suggested in my e-mail that it would be a good idea to give product dimensions on the website. On the positive side, service and delivery were both very good.
Posted 45 minutes ago
Fast delivery no problems will definitely use again
dryer is brilliant, powerful and good quality. I’m always pleased with Groomers products. Thank you
From placing order to receiving, it was an easy experience arrived quickly. Over the moon with product Thankyou
Recently tried a new shampoo. Great for the summer Citrus and lemon Smells and leaves the coat feeling all fresh
Good service will use again
Brilliant service, goods out of stock but told me when back in. Ordered and received within 2 days. Great product and good price. Would definitely recommend.
Quick delivery and vry happy with my bamboo pin brush
Very fast service!thanks
I found the whole experience of searching the website and purchasing from Groomers totally easy and hassle free. A pleasant change!
Ordered from groomers recently easy purchase and arrived promptly with no issues good quality items.
Great service had everything I needed and fast delivery
All the staff were very friendly to us and our 2 Irish setters. Very professional job done . Thank you. Will book again.
Easy to navigate, order arrived in good time, great service. Thank you
These are the adequate grooming tools for domestic use
Quick service and correct item received which was well packed. I have used this product previously and found it to be of good quality.
Fast service and after using 3 other brushes on my curly cabapoochon, this one is amazing at such a good price
Groomers Online provides inaccurate information on the website and repeated calls to customer service or sales extensions finely end up as “On one is available “. Ordered brush and Crown Coat shampoo online. Had previous experience of both products. As I live in Northern Ireland I checked the website what confirmed they deliver based on Royal Mail rates. Ordered with shipping rate based on postcode, order processed and paid, only to receive an email later to say payment refunded as they cannot deliver. Replied pointing out website details but got no response. Subsequent calls to company go unanswered.
Quick and easy site to use, quick delivery times and very helpful staff if you have a question or a problem with an item, a site we have used for years now and would recommend to anyone.
I asked which size would be suitable for a 35kg viszla and they recommended a large. Fits perfectly. Nice thick material that feels good quality I actually got this as my dog has anxiety and traffic noises scare him on walks, causing him to flip into the road sometimes. Since wearing this, this has stopped. I also got it wet and put it on him when it was hot which helped him cool down so this has a lot of good uses. Will be getting another one from r sure
Groomers Online is rated 4.75 based on 7,911 reviews