Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good quality items
So so mad with this company!! I placed an order for a £135 grooming table on 12th July for which they promptly took payment. The following day I telephoned to see if I could add some shampoo to the order, which once again they did, promptly taking the payment. Yesterday 18th July I telephone to ask where it is and was told that the black one was out of stock but they had the blue. No phone call, email or txt to let me know this. The girl was rude, speaking over me and completely dismissive. No apology whatsoever! I was told that the order with be with me today before 1pm....nothing! I wrote a email to the 'customer service' yesterday....no reply.....furious! It would appear that they are only interested in the large business orders and not the one man bands such as myself. GROOMERS IF YOUR NOT GOING TO SEND ME MY OREDR....GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!
Great brushes and quick service
Very efficient service. Friendly and helpful staff. Amazing products at a reasonable price. Love the loyalty reward scheme as offers even more opportunity for discounts. Very happy customer.
Great quick service and products say what it says in the tin
Quick delivery and fab products, and my clippers I bought over 10 years ago are still going strong yes they are only used occasionally but great value.
I love my new blaster! Prompt delivery too. Thank you so much Groomers
Item received within 48 hours. Excellent service.
a very prompt delivery, thank you
Excellent service great products delivery very good staff are polite on phone
Excellent products, fast delivery.
A good quality product at a great price.
not the first time i have ordered from groomers, being a grooming business i found the delivery speed really good, i wasnt desperate for the items but its good to know if i was it would arrive quickly
Excellent service ordered some scissors and they arrived next day thank you will definitely use again
Great products and quickly delivered.
Quick easy purchase always received on time. Will definitely use again. Thanks
Really pleased with my purchases and the helpful staff when I placed my order .
We have been buying equipment with Groomers for 10 years and we have always found them to be very helpful and items are delivered very quickly
Quality product and quick delivery
My order arrived after 2 days , but what pleased me more was the last time I ordered this product it leaked out the top this time you sealed the top thank you .
Groomers Online is rated 4.74 based on 6,082 reviews