Groomers Online Reviews

customer service
Read Groomers Online Reviews

137 Greenham Business Park

Tell us how Groomers Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Top notch, the best..
Posted 1 hour ago
Very good, high quality product range. Excellent service - will definitely use again.
Groomers online were great. They kept in touch throughout the delivery process & when the scissors arrived they're really nice. Very pleased, thank you very much.
Fantastic service and quick delivery. Products are well described and accurate and the website easy to use
Excellent service all round
Delivered quickly, the Bass wild boar bristle brush has been amazing for brushing my poodle!
I ordered my Scissors etc one day they arrived the next. Great service thank you
Great service thanks. Item arrived speedily
Always use because get excellent service. Always happy to help, nothing ever seems to be to much trouble. So extremely happy with using you.
Supply some great quality products!
Excellent quality products at great prices
I've ordered from this lovely company for a while now , wow their super efficient for getting my equipment through so quickly . Thankyou .
Rubber bristled broom, ideal for getting rid of those difficult hairs on the carpet, good construction, very reasonable and quick service
I love getting my supplies from Groomers Online. The app works so well and makes ordering so easy. Customer service is great and delivery always on time! Highly recommend 🐾
I bought a muzzle for my dog as he needs to get used to wearing one for vet procedures. The muzzle is good quality and it was delivered swiftly with all the appropriate notifications coming through on email. It was nice to use a retailer other than the usual big “A” who had confusing information about the product. Thanks Groomers and good luck in these difficult times.
Just Starting up my own business ordered all the equipment and accessories online. Great customer service very helpful and patient, ordering and payment done with ease. Delivery made on time as arrange with no extra fuss. Absolutely brilliant
Very good service with prompt delivery and excellent support online. Much to my surprise it was in Newbury where I live so I'll be able to actually visit the store if I need new blades etc once the lockdown is over. Very impressive, and competitively priced.
Excellent product, not in stock, received an email when it arrived, ordered and with me in a couple of days. Great service and able to pay with PayPal which is so much easier.
Very happy with product and service. I couldn’t believe how quickly my brush was delivered. I highly recommend Groomers Online, and I will be ordering further products In near future 👍🏼
Super range of products and very speedy delivery! Great company to order from, with a wide range of products! Perfect! Both Nell and Harry are benefiting from my purchases!
Groomers Online is rated 4.74 based on 6,088 reviews