Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Grisport 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Joanne Clarke
Flimsy laces. The boots seem robust with good sole and tread. Unfortunately they are not very comfortable and will need to be worn in. The right boot causes pain on the inside of the ankle bone. I am playing around with lacing and hopefully they will become more comfortable with use.
Nice boots except left one seems a lot tighter & uncomfortable
Colour of boot virtually Black in colour on delivery. In the catalogue is a much more subtle Brown hence return.
How can a reputable shoe company not do half sizes. Sorry, you were a reputable company.
Good Morning, Whilst I am impressed with your product range please note that the reason I have returned the boots I purchased was due to their colour in the catalogue being obviously Brown not virtually Black on the delivered boots. Unfortunately as my wife said they almost looked like "biker" boots so not suitable for a Ranger role I do.
Reluctantly purchased a pair of Java Trekking due to disappointment with a previous pair of latitude where he sole came away on both feet after 18 months. Never heard a peep from customer services. Their shoes are normally very good as they are wide fitting.
Good service the Boots I had where to small so i returned them I had a refund even if they had fitted I still would have returned them because I phoned grisport and asked were the boots on the web site the colour of the picture and the assistant said yes when they arrived they were a totally different colour to the ones on the web site that I liked very disappointed that’s the reason I had a refund
Boots are great, but disappointing when brochure in box said boots were cheaper than I paid 3 days earlier. When you phone and advise a bit of empathy would have been nice. So practical service is good but customer long term care is poor in my experience.
Hello Steve,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry you feel this way regarding your purchase. Unfortunately, the brochures prices at the time of printing were correct but prices are always subject to change. All prices are up to date on our website.

Kind regards,
Grisport Team
The boots seem to be good but the postage was really bad for it took a week to come when it said 48hours very disappointed
Good website and customer service. I wanted a pair of reasonable quality boots for dog walking in countryside every day. The Quatro Boots I bought appeared good value but like many cheaper boots the lacing system is not the best and I've struggled, either having too tight or too loose, to get them comfortable.
I returned this item last week and I am still waiting to here about my refund.
Please advise.
Boots are good. However, the ‘freebies’ did not come with the boots. Phoned & was told that once they were delivered it was my responsibility. Eventually they said they would send them out, but I still have not received them. Won’t be buying from them again.
Bought a new pair of Rampage Boots. They are solid and have very good heels. Excellent grip. Great on slippery rocks. However, I am hoping that I am able to wear them in. Had such an painful walk on my first outing. Had no choice but to carry on once started. Soles perfect. Boots look lovely. But too much pressure from new stiff leather on my ankles and upwards covered by the boots. They sit higher up on my legs than I am used to. Really massive bruises after. My old ones had started leaking and I hate wet feet. So ordered new boots. Says on the website that all the Grisport boots are wearable straight from the box. Relied on that.
Free gifts are not needed, reduce the price instead
Just wore the boot for the first today, really comfortable altho in the wet grassy terrain the boot leaked in the wet. I'll rub in boot wax and fingers crossed but have to say rather surprised on its first hike were as my previous pair only gave bother into their 4th year of weekly wear
Lovely boot... high quality but not a wide fitting. Have to do water to ice trick in boot
Comfortable Shoes
Lucky to get a year out of a pair though.
I ordered shoes on June 25th and at 13th it has not yet arrived in the United States
I believe it will come soon (maybe it's because of the corona virus)
And Grisport writes that it arrives within 4-7 working days ...
And yet there is nothing about the shoes and their fast and available service
Will be happy to review once I have received a FULL refund on the shoes I sent back. So far your service has been very good.
HALF SIZE OPTIONS WOULD BE MOST WELCOME TOO
I have always liked Grisport boots , however, on this occaision I was a little disappointed. It says waterproof on the side of the boot, but they are not. Perhaps next time I'll go for the full waterproof leather.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,211 reviews