Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
Joanne Clarke
"Can't rate Grisport highly enough. Jenny went above and beyond to get my boots to me quickly when I missed the cut off for next day delivery. First wear I did 3 miles on uneven and wet terrain, not a hint of a blister and dry feet. Thanks Grisport."
Dragos Mocanu
"It is my fifth pair so far.I’v still got an old one bought 12 years ago in Italy,and still looking good,no damages at all after hiking,walking,climbing,working in the worst weather conditions ever.The new ones are great as well."
Noel Brett
"We got a quick and efficient service and the product was received in excellent time and well packed. Our only problem was we ordered two different pairs of shoes but only received one pair. Our account was credited promptly,but we got no communication explaining that you were out of stock, was the product discontinued, or would it be available at a later date."
"Well, I am still waiting for my order, and I sent a email to customer service to change the size of my boots and I never heard back. So I have no idea the status of my order or if the size was able to be changed."
Hello Rich,

Thank you for leaving your review.

To clarify - your order left our premises on the 3rd January heading to Florida USA. Prior it leaving we just managed to changed the sizes for you as your email was sent to another department and we received it the same day your parcel was dispatched. We confirmed the size change to you via email and this was sent 3rd January 08:51.

As we were predominantly closed over the Christmas period then your order which was placed on the 28th December could not have been sent any sooner as our international courier pick up service was not available until our reopening on the 3rd January.

Currently your parcel is with USPS in New York and I have imputed your email and you should receive updates to where the parcel is and when to expect a delivery.

It looks like the email we sent you was not received but I hope you manage to receive this reply as it will give you the clarity you were looking for.

Kind regards,

Gavin Cole
Grisport UK.
"Your assertion that the inclusion of some sort of "free pack" was worth £30.00 and subsequently £50.00 was nonsense. The overall value of the boots and addition was not the value and worth to me that I had contracted for. I am returning them for a refund."
"I received the wrong colour boot at first.The hassle that goes with that experience gave you a 2. Excellent product + your CSD was excellent.The guy I delt with was Super at his job. Your courier was a no show on the day allocated for collection.I ended up having to bring the return product to their depot."
"Pity they don’t have half sizes or decent laces and the quality could be better, saying that I have only Seen one pair not sure if I would buy again"
"I ordered the wrong size, I had to order a bigger size and it cost half the price of the boots to post back the original order!"
Hello David.

We are sorry to see you felt to leave us a negative review on your experience. We do understand the costs from Ireland are high to return in the post to the UK, but unfortunately costs like these are something we cannot cover and is clearly written within our returns policy. We always try to advise that the size ordered is the correct size for you to eradicate the possibility of having to return items and incurring these cost to you.

Kind regards,