Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
Joanne Clarke
"Can't rate Grisport highly enough. Jenny went above and beyond to get my boots to me quickly when I missed the cut off for next day delivery. First wear I did 3 miles on uneven and wet terrain, not a hint of a blister and dry feet. Thanks Grisport."
Dragos Mocanu
"It is my fifth pair so far.I’v still got an old one bought 12 years ago in Italy,and still looking good,no damages at all after hiking,walking,climbing,working in the worst weather conditions ever.The new ones are great as well."
Noel Brett
"We got a quick and efficient service and the product was received in excellent time and well packed. Our only problem was we ordered two different pairs of shoes but only received one pair. Our account was credited promptly,but we got no communication explaining that you were out of stock, was the product discontinued, or would it be available at a later date."
"Qick easy and reliable online service"
"As my first experience of dealing direct with Grisport, I was impressed by the prompt and friendly, on-line response. After making my choice, my new boots were delivered within 24 hours and have proved to be a excellent choice. Highly recommended."
"I received my new boots in a very short time & I'm very pleased with both the boots & the delivery time,"
Hello Chris.

Please accept our apologies for the packing error.

Thank you for confirming the parcel was not damaged in my first email to you on 29/8 and please rest assured that the walking pack is indeed on its way to you and will arrive shortly.

If you could amend your feedback once all items are received we would most appreciate it here at Grisport.

We hope you enjoy your purchase but please accept our apologies if you have been put to any inconvenience due to our minor error.

Kindest regards,

Gavin Cole
Grisport Customer Services.
"I ordered my boots at 2.20 pm weds and arrived next day really happy with them and the 1st class service."
"These boots are great last me about 2 years I walk 5 miles a day all weathers so comfy been using this brand for about 7 years"
"bought the grisport saracen boots after seeing them on amazon and reading the good reviews and have to say they are the best and most comfy boots i've ever worn,i've done whernside in the dales and the calf in the howgills this week in them straight out of the box and not a blister in sight."
"I’ve bought Grisport walking shoes and boots after a recommendation from a friend and I am delighted by their comfort, quality and performance. Now I’m trying their casual Boat shoe. What impressed me most though is their fantastic customer service - they care about their brand and me as an individual customer. In an age of internet shopping it’s refreshing to find a company that’s retained a ‘high street’ feel, making it easy to buy footwear online with free returns and great responsive service. Thanks Gavin & the team"
"Gavin was very helpful overall and in assisting in sizing some shoes and boots. They are pretty much true to fit, perhaps slightly bigger than my normal size. Of three ordered I had to return one pair for exchange to a smaller size and that process was as easy as it could be and free too. Excellent quality, and after 20 miles out in the snow the Saracen boots were perfectly dry on the inside, and very comfortable for leather straight out of the box. Very slight rub on the heel but sorted by using a heel lock lace - this is likely due to one foot being slightly shorter than the other, not Grisports fault! So, excellent service on the phone, quick tracked delivery, excellent quality boots and moccasins, brilliant price and very simple exchange/return. Will definitely use again."
"As usual the email asking for a review came through before I've even had a chance to wear the boots I bought from Grisport. Fortunately, however, this was a backup pair of boots and I'd bought a pair of Crusader boots from Grisport nine months ago so I am in a position to pass comment on those. I struggled hugely to find some boots that fitted me because I have unusually wide feet, after having gone around every boot shop in Keswick and completely failed to find anything that fitted I tried on a friend’s Grisport boots and they fitted like a dream. So I took a flier and ordered the Grisport Crusader boot online directly from Grisport. The Crusader are a very robust boot, they only took 80miles or so to wear in and weren’t too bad at all out of the box. I’ve now walked around 1000 miles in them and they are still in great condition and still completely waterproof. I have to say I’m really impressed with them, in terms of quality I’d put them up there with the likes of Meindl (which didn’t fit me) and they’re considerably cheaper. I also phoned Grisport a couple of times and found them extremely helpful and easy to deal with. The icing on the cake is that they use DPD as their delivery company. I love DPD they’re so easy to deal with and give you a 1 hour delivery slot. So all in all I’m extremely happy and would unreservedly recommend Grisport boots, especially if you have wide feet like me."
"I own three pairs of Grisport's, their new Pegasus shoe the latest purchase. The Pegasus shoes are fantastic. Comfortable straight out of the box and constructed from quality products that simply are impossible to beat for the price. I have wide feet and these shoes are ample for my needs. The soles are grippy and the uppers well made and certainly tough for athletic style shoes. My only criticism would be the laces are a tad short. I sadly fall between a size 9 and 10 so need to back-lace to prevent heel slip. Another couple of inches on the whole would see them ideal, or perhaps a slightly higher-end lacing option to keep them firmly on. Little niggle aside, which would not effect 99% of buyers, these shoes are the best of their type I have ever owned. Add this to great customer service, and I am one happy camper."
"The website was clear and easy to use with an excellent choice of walking boots and very good prices. My boots arrived within a couple of days and I'm really pleased with them."
"My second pair of walking shoes from Grisport split where the leather meets the sole after just over a years walking. I emailed the firm telling them what had happened and the next day I had a phone call saying my shoes would be replaced and the next day they were delivered. I love the comfort of grisport shoes and am surprised and pleased by the excellent customer service. Top Marks"
"Oh my Goodness - What comfortable walking boots! I struggle to find boots that don't rub and these from Grisport have the cushioned parts on the top to give flexibility when you walk, but comfort and support. I have not treated my boots very well. They are usually covered in mud and I walk every day in them. They are still completely waterproof after 4 years, and with a bit of TLC, have come up like new (ish!) again. Honestly the best leather walking boots you will get for price, comfort and longevity."
"Just wanted to let you know that I received my boots. Thank you for the very quick delivery. This is my third pair of Grisport boots, and this is the first pair I bought direct from you. I cannot say enough about these boots and how great they are. I am a horticulturist and use them for work, as I walk a lot in my job. There is never any 'breaking-in' with them and they are so comfortable to wear. I will definitely be ordering from you again. Thanks again for the very quick delivery and great boots."
"My order was delivered very quickly and packaged well. I can't fault Grisport, always helpful and customer services are helpful and friendly."
"I owned a pair of Ladies Hurricane boots for 4/5 years. They wore perfectly from the first day until the last. I work in a hospital and am on my feet continually, the Hurricane boots were my best friend, on at 6am, out to walk the dog in the cold and ice - always performed impeccably, they would stay on, working on heated textured floor, out across fields, pavements and tackling potholes, glass and the other step-related hazards with poise, they would come off at 10pm and my feet would feet as though they'd bee in slippers all day. They went up mountains and through streams (in my free time) and truly never let me down. I re-dyed the outer and it didn't compromise their integrity. The soles are incredible and will be a go-to for the rest of my life. Thank you Grisport, I have and will continue to purchase and reccommend your boots!"
"Very helpful customer support and speedy delivery of very comfortable walking boots. Only taken them on one trip so far, but the Apollo boots seem very light and just right for the type of walking I plan to do in them."
"Excellent products and website!"
"Informed no vat on safety products but charged Vat on the invoice. After two seperate customer service advisor email conversations the matter was cleared up as a technical issue with their software package. Product arrived promptly and invoice has been reissued."
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you felt you needed to leave a 1 star review but after getting in touch I hope you will be happy with the revised invoice and we apologise for the small technical error that our system generated to cause the confusion.

I sincerly hope you will be happy with your purchase.

Kind regards,