Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Grisport 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Joanne Clarke
Grisport provided an excellent service from start to finish, great products to choose from, a fair asking price and a free gift bundle with my purchase, all delivered super fast.
I will be using Grisport again and have recommended them to like minded family.
Package delivered quickly. Size guide perfect. Goods arrived in perfect condition
Purchased these for my husband. He is made up with them. Finds them so comfortable & will keep his feet dry whilst cleaning windows. Thank you Grisport 😁
Tried returning a pair of the ‘Director’ boot back but they just sent them back saying they had been worn. I had only walked around my garden in them to test them out. Have tried sending back a second time so we’ll see what they say.
Hello Tom,

In regards to your review.

We cannot accept boots and shoes back to us for a refund that have been worn outdoors. And even more so when they are not as expected and with no fault to them. It is your responsibility to try the product on indoors before being relied on outdoors.

Grisport UK
When things go wrong it's how the problem is dealt with the sorts out the good companies from the bad ...... and that's our experience.
We ordered 3 pairs of shoes, 2x pairs came in two days, but other than an acknowledgment of the order no sign of The 3rd pair, after a week I contacted Jenny at customer support, she could see it had been dispatched but no record over movement, rather than inconvenience us while it was sorted, said she would dispatch a replacement, the following morning they arrived on a 24 hour tracked delivery. Thanks Jenny, the shoes are great and so is the service.
Super fit as always and well made. Excellent value for money.
Excellent service
Excellent services and also excellent socks!
First class quality and service
Would not hesitate to use Grisport in the future
Very satisfied with quality and fit of my purchase
Excellent
This is my Dads 3rd pair of these shoes. Enough said. Ordered on line where I missed adding a discount code. Emailed them telling them what I had done and they happily applied it. The order also came with a few promotional freebies.
Great service. Great freebie gift. Great comfort to wear. What more is there?
Excellent service. I have worn out three pairs of Dartmoor shoes, excellent and ideal for my purpose but latterly feel the need for a size 48 and was forced to buy a pair of Exmoor shoes, the only model made in a 48. Nice shoes but will almost certainly not suit the more robust features of my lifestyle. Please consider having Dartmoor manufactured in size 48.
At first they seemed a bit "light" out of the box as we hunt in very rough wet terrain. Fit is absolutely perfect, very good support and seem much more agile than my previous hunting boots. Love them. Well done GRI
True size. Waterproof.
I bought two pairs of these for my partner and she is very pleased.
I love Grisport for walking boots - they are affordable, durable and I really like the design. In fact some of their boots are just so good looking that I hate getting them dirty! I also find them very responsive to deal with and when I did have an issue with some boots, they were replaced with no quibble.
Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Aztec Crazy Horse boots. Excellent fit, leaving warm, comfortable and dry feet after many very wet walks
Quality goods. Quality service.
Good service and excellent product once again
Fast delivery - great boots !
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,211 reviews