Grisport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Fantastic service, fantastic products would always recommend your company."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"I am happy with my purchase from this efficient firm."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent!"
"Brilliant service, lovely boots"
"I ordered two pairs via the web and was wondering whether their descriptions including that of wide fittings would be the same as mine. They were. In being very comfortable, supportive and light I must admit I am already looking at other styles for the future as this manufacturer offers good value, good quality and rapid delivery. Grisport - Keep it up - your onto a winner"
"Great variety & value, but returned this time due to sizing"
"Bought in sale great price and speedy delivery"
"Very comfy and strong work boot although the boot doesn’t look exactly the same on the website"
"Great company, great boots and shoes."
"The products are of very good quality and the service is excellent."
"Grisport gave an excellent and efficient service."
"Super boots"
"Super πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Quick efficient service with a product that suits my feet better than other makes, because I wear orthotics. I've been wearing their boots for years."
"Second order from Grisport Very satisfied . Good price and quick delivery . Great walking shoes , comfortable straight from the start will buy again from Grisport"
"I absolutely love my Lady Hurricane boots. My second pair. Briefly tried other manufacturers boots in between couldn't get on with any of them. Will stick to . Grisport in future."
"Ordered a pair of walking shoes on the Friday evening, they were delivered on the following Wednesday - I received information on the delivery so I knew when to expect them, they were well packaged and exactly as expected. A Quality product for a great price."
"As always great quality. Lovely and comfortable - Lady Hurricane."
"I love Grisport walking shoes. They last 2-3 years and I am on my fourth pair of Dartmoor shoes albeit this time I went for the superb GTX version. Good boot volume for those with wide feet like me. Comfortable with good breathability. The GTX version has a slightly different fit than the Dartmoor original so needs to be tried first. A much stiffer sole than the Dartmoor original which is a good thing. I took advantage of a 15% online discount along with £30 of bonus Grisport extras. One request Grisport, please : Can you do the Dartmoor GTX in black too, please?"
Grisport is rated 4.83 based on 566 reviews