Grisport Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Grisport

cs@grisport.co.uk

GRS Footwear Lunar House , 1 Easter Park , Baker Road, Nelson Park West, Cramlington

How would you rate Grisport?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The website was clear and easy to use with an excellent choice of walking boots and very good prices. My boots arrived within a couple of days and I'm really pleased with them."
John Freeman
Verified Reviewer
"Bought a pair of Centurion Boots some time ago. They are absolutely awful. So uncomfortable. I would not recommend them at all. I have worn Grisport for ten years. The previous ones were very good. What's wrong with them, well they just feel like cheap boots. Uncomfortable, the top of the boot flexes into the foot and causes pain. They are the right size by the way. Nothing like their other boots. I would avoid these at all costs. Complete waste of money."
"My second pair of walking shoes from Grisport split where the leather meets the sole after just over a years walking. I emailed the firm telling them what had happened and the next day I had a phone call saying my shoes would be replaced and the next day they were delivered. I love the comfort of grisport shoes and am surprised and pleased by the excellent customer service. Top Marks"
"Oh my Goodness - What comfortable walking boots! I struggle to find boots that don't rub and these from Grisport have the cushioned parts on the top to give flexibility when you walk, but comfort and support. I have not treated my boots very well. They are usually covered in mud and I walk every day in them. They are still completely waterproof after 4 years, and with a bit of TLC, have come up like new (ish!) again. Honestly the best leather walking boots you will get for price, comfort and longevity."
"Just wanted to let you know that I received my boots. Thank you for the very quick delivery. This is my third pair of Grisport boots, and this is the first pair I bought direct from you. I cannot say enough about these boots and how great they are. I am a horticulturist and use them for work, as I walk a lot in my job. There is never any 'breaking-in' with them and they are so comfortable to wear. I will definitely be ordering from you again. Thanks again for the very quick delivery and great boots."
"My order was delivered very quickly and packaged well. I can't fault Grisport, always helpful and customer services are helpful and friendly."
"The Peaklander boots are the only leather boots that I've tried that are very comfortable from the first wear, water-resistant and not too expensive. Grisport was recommended to me and I keep recommending them to others."
"I owned a pair of Ladies Hurricane boots for 4/5 years. They wore perfectly from the first day until the last. I work in a hospital and am on my feet continually, the Hurricane boots were my best friend, on at 6am, out to walk the dog in the cold and ice - always performed impeccably, they would stay on, working on heated textured floor, out across fields, pavements and tackling potholes, glass and the other step-related hazards with poise, they would come off at 10pm and my feet would feet as though they'd bee in slippers all day. They went up mountains and through streams (in my free time) and truly never let me down. I re-dyed the outer and it didn't compromise their integrity. The soles are incredible and will be a go-to for the rest of my life. Thank you Grisport, I have and will continue to purchase and reccommend your boots!"
"Very helpful customer support and speedy delivery of very comfortable walking boots. Only taken them on one trip so far, but the Apollo boots seem very light and just right for the type of walking I plan to do in them."
"i ordered a pair from here they are really nice boots, have worn and find them very comfy, nice soft leather, they arrived very quick with exellant communication also i had with the boots free hat a bag for the shoes and shoe polish could not believe it never had that before when i have brought other boots, this is a good company and i would recommend to all would buy again very happy"
Peter Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"Fabulous boots at amazing prices. I had my last pair over 5 years and this new pair look even better. Free shoe care pack was a bonus and delivery came next day."
"I cannot praise Grisport highly enough. I contacted their office by phone and customer services were more than happy to help with my queries and take a telephone order. Their recommendations were helpful and informative and their advice was excellent. The added bonus of the free walking accessory pack is a brilliant addition to the high quality footwear available to buy. Highly recommended!!"
"Excellent products and website!"
Grisport is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews