Grisport Reviews

Noel Brett
Grisport 3 star review on 15th October 2018
Geoff perkins
More Photos & Videos
Speedy delivery easy return to post office.
Walking boot lovely soft leather and light, worn them first time comfortable and no rubbing. Have tried many boots in various prices but these are agoid boot and good price. Will look out for any special offers next time.
As promised I was informed when shoes were in stock. I ordered and delivery was very prompt. Worn every day since, very good quality and very comfortable
Ordering was easy, delivered next working day. Appear well made, Very comfortable fit.
Will definitely order from them again
Shoes despatched when expected, but unfortunately the delivery company did not follow the instructions and leave the shoes at their first visit when we were out.
Prompt delivery. Excellent product.
Very pleased with the shoes though haven't used them much to date. Good quality and fit.
Excellent friendly quick service, shoes arrived next day complete with pre-paid return postage if an exchange was needed. The boots fit fine and look to be good quality, time will tell.
First time I have purchased goods from Grisport. Goods were dispatched very quickly and I am happy with the quality of the products.
It was only a pair of shoe-laces .
They arrived on time as promised.
All fine.
They fit so well I don't notice them. So I bought a second pair after a long walk to test that. Great.
The click screen did not work from the email!
good price, good service, the best quality thanks!!!
My husband is more than happy with his new boots. They arrived within 48 hours and he is delighted to find they are the most comfortable boots he has ever owned. He has previously worn very high end walking boots but none have compared with the comfort of his new boots. He's a happy bunny.
Wonderful quality shoes. Mine arrived with one shoe having a very small cut in the leather and a glue mark on the side of heel. Not worth sending back. I am very pleased with the shoes and will buy again.
My first pair of Grisport Aztec lasted very long with daily use in all conditions.
Had I looked after them better they would have lasted even longer. So decision to get a second pair was easy. The rampage was bit more expensive but quality excellent. The free socks and insoles were nice but the shoe bag I think is something not many people would use. Rather have a 2nd pair of socks, or perhaps some shoe care products.
Prompt delivery. Great product...
I own three pairs of grisports, Meteor boots that I've trampled into comfortable oblivion, shoes that are smart enough for sunday best, but have a grippy but discreet vibram sole, and the new joy of my life, a pair of Riverland boots that combine sturdy with light weight.
I had to return walking boots that were too heavy for my dodgy knee, but the return process was painless, unlike the knee.
There's a kicker in this- they've stopped making Meteor, and I found the Riverlands on a factory seconds site in Ebay. I'd willingly buy another pair right now... but those were discontinued too.
Seems Grisport only do 'professional walker' or 'old guy comfort' now?
Very impressed with this company, shoes arrived within few days of ordering considering most things are taking quite a bit longer at this time. Kept informed what was happening, haven't worn shoes yet but they are a good fit and quality. Also pleased with free gift. Will definatley use Grisport again.
No hassle purchase, rapid delivery even in these current times. Highly recommended
Very pleased with these comfortable walking boots.
Great boots, second pair of Dartmoor having walked my original pair to oblivion. Super fast delivery. Thanks.
Grisport is rated 4.89 based on 1,295 reviews