Grisport Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Grisport
Dragos Mocanu
"It is my fifth pair so far.I’v still got an old one bought 12 years ago in Italy,and still looking good,no damages at all after hiking,walking,climbing,working in the worst weather conditions ever.The new ones are great as well."
Noel Brett
"We got a quick and efficient service and the product was received in excellent time and well packed. Our only problem was we ordered two different pairs of shoes but only received one pair. Our account was credited promptly,but we got no communication explaining that you were out of stock, was the product discontinued, or would it be available at a later date."
Geoff Perkins
"Purchased Italian boots,comfort 10, fit 10, waterproof 10,delivery 10,very pleased don't pinch toes and use them a lot.Look good as well. Communication with GRS minus 10. Sent them an e-mail on their web site 6 weeks ago with 4 questions ???? Still awaiting an answer. Cheers!! Gavin, thanks for your comments and fair enough you seem to have replied to my original e-mail. If you read it I asked four questions and two were answered, replacing the sole wasn't nor was longevity. Constructively and for your info. I also purchased a heavier pair of boots from a competitor and they guarantee certain of their soles for 5000 miles, I will however consider you again when replacing other footwear because I think you have some good products. I'll give you 3 stars which I consider fair. Geoff"
"My recent order was my 4th pair of Grisport footwear. My first pair of walking/trainer shoes followed advice by my physiotherapist. I have since bought 2 pairs of walking boots (one of which I walked the "Coast to Coast" in) and a further pair of walking/trainer shoes. Excellent quality and fit, very supportive and durable footwear. Excellent service by the supply company."
"So far service and communication has been excellent not yet had the opportunity to use the boots"
"Size 46,fits like a glove,hoping to get long life out of them."
"Modern look but also for serious walking. Fit :good."
"fast delivery - comfortable, sturdy walking boot"
"Excellent boots, can always rely on GriSport for comfort, and durability. It’s like putting your slippers on, before going out! So, so comfortable. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service, great communication, boots arrived quickly. Boots are perfect fit, very comfortable from day one and the free gift of gaiters and nikwax were an added bonus."
"Excellent product and price. Efficient service and delivery. Value for money."
"Gavin and Jenny are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and efficient, and sorted out my order and gave advice on shoe maintenance. Shoes look great and feel very comfortable. Will try out my first non-Clarks shoes for decades, and hope to buy more based on current experience."
"Good boots as always. Good fit over my bunions. Good prompt service. Nice modern look to these new boots"
"I bought Hurricane ladies boots. Great fitting and looking boots. Only one moan, the colour is not what you expect, they come up much darker than appear on website. I ordered bright purp!e and received almost black looking. Returned them for burgundy and they appear more purple."
"Comfortable nice shoes"
"Good shoes, good value"
"Really pleased with my boots, so comfy and 100% waterproof. Came really quick too. Highly recommended to anyone."
"Excellent product excellent service!"
"I have eight pairs of Grisport shoes and boots. I think you could say I rate them highly and put my money where my mouth is. They are comfortable, well made, and always deliver what they promise. It was a happy day when I discovered this company."
"This is my second pair of Gisport walking boots, I am very pleased that the new boots are equally comfortable and of great quality."
"I repeatedly return to grisport for boots and shoes. I walk dogs for a living and walk 12 Mile's per day without any discomfort. This has been the case for years and with the exceptional service I receive from the organisation, I do not anticipate going elsewhere."
"Fast efficient service and an excellent walking shoe"
"Lovely quality leather walking shoes. Which are well made ,leather does not rub on the back of heels as with some new shoes and good to be able to buy an adult size 3 ."
Grisport is rated 4.89 based on 743 reviews