Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Richie Chambers
Grisport 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Joanne Gartside
Great pair of boots doing short walks so that my bunions and hammer toes get used to them before a walking trip to the Lake's next month.
Very pleased with these hard wearing footwear.
Pretty good shoes and boots in the mid price range category that fit me very well and don't fall apart under every day trekking, I live on Dartmoor so the footwear gets a fair testing I can tell you. Online ordering is easy and delivery is next day, excellent all round.
Always an excellent Company to deal with - this is the third pair of boots I have bought over the years and all have been strong, comfortable, waterproof and excellent value. Worth dealing direct with Grisport for the accompanying goodies. The boot bags are especially useful.
Well made, potentially very comfy, but didn't suit my feet as I found the arch a little too high. Also found the Grisport size (44/10) way larger than normal. I would have tried the free exchange for a size smaller, but they were not in stock. However, the return went very smoothly and I was refunded promptly. A good company, good quality footwear, sadly just didn't work for me.
Excellent shoes - efficient delivery - nice hat and bottle gifts
This is my first time shopping with Grisport and I couldn't be happier ! I ordered a pair of size 9 Quatro boots that were just a little neat for me . I did the free return service to exchange them for a size 10 and received them 10 days later ( plus the free goodies ) ! Brilliant service !

The boots themselves are awesome ; sturdy and so comfy . Plus , very importantly for me . they are Made in Italy . Yes , Made in Italy , NOT you-know-where ............

Thank you Grisport !
Bought some additional accessories from Grisport and the quality of service, product was second to none.
The customer service is BRILLIANT. I have bought a number of items from them including boots and socks and they are generally despatched the same day or within 24hours. The quality and price of their items are also excellent and i can highly recommend them.
Boots delivered quickly, and of very good quality.

Boots are slightly large to size with a wide (comfortable) toe box.

I’m very hard on boots walking over 2000 miles per year. Only remaining question mark is longevity, time will tell, but it’s all very promising so far.
Good prices and fast delivery.
They are the comfiest shoes and boots I have ever purchased. good quality leather and lightweight. Buying on line was easy and the delivery was very fast.
No hesitation in buying again.
Very helpful CS after I'd made size error. Too early to comment on the boots but seem good quality and wider than Brasher GTX they have repaced
The boots I bought are great and they arrived promptly. But I was sent a complimentary pair of socks which have a large hole in them and I can't get hold of Grisport to tell them. When I called the phone rang and rang and no one answered. Frustrating.
Excellent pre-purchase telephone help.
Stylish, but robust, design. Great fit with addition of insole (*see later).
Surprise extras with purchase - 2 x insoles, shoehorn and a pair of socks - thank you!
What would I change?:
offer of a size 39 (*would prefer not to need an insole); and a lighter weight.
For interest, I have a pair of Chris Brasher, Supalite, boots (390g/shoe) and Hotter, Thor, shoes (363g/shoe). My Grisport shoes weigh-in at 425g/shoe.
Hope this is of interest.
David Evans
wanted a pair of good quality walking shoes (not boots), settled on the Exmoor, well-made, comfortable. look good, and excellent service and delivery
excellent service, boots are comfortable straight from the box
I ordered a pair of safety boots as I had very good experience with Grisport walking boots and shoes
They arrived on the due date and were a good fit and well made. Look forward to using these for volunteering work.
Always get what you expect good quality
Made order on Sunday and woz there on Tuesday. Thanks