Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 18th June 2021
William Barnes
Grisport 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Trevor Skelton
Perfect fit boots. Customer service excellent.
Excellent service and a great product.
Very comfortable walking shoes straight out of the box & after a few walks even better. Good looking style good quality free gifts included. We also have Grisport walking boots which made the decision to purchase these easier.
Excellent service and shoes
Lovely shoes. Looked beautifully made but sadly too small for my feet which are quite wide. Easy returns and quick refund. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic boots once again .my third pair and I still love them.
One of the best and fastest deliveries on the internet.
Bought the thunder boots. Excellent boots, no need to wear in..look very hard wearing.
Great boots! Comfortable straight from the box and believe me, it doesn't happen very often to me for shoes to fit like this. Last Sunday I took them for a rainy walk in the park and my feet were the only part of my body that was dry - they really are waterproof. Sole is non-slip and has a good grip to the surface. For that price I could not be happier!
delivery quick, amazing product. boots fully tested out with this foul weather and are brilliant, they are very comfortable and leather didn't take to long to break in! one very happy customer.
Had the same pair for 3 years,then ordered a new pair it's like putting on a pair of slippers.
Really impressed with their prompt service and pleased with my purchase
Excellent service really happy with the shoes.
Women’s walking socks. Very comfortable, wash well, and good value for money.
I'm very happy with Grisport's products and customer service; will definitely use them again in the future.
I placed my order by telephone, Spoke to a wonderful and pleasant young lady, and received my order within a few days, I have shopped with Grisport before and have always had wonderful service with this company, Some friends have admired my shoes , so I hopefully I will be able to order some more shoes for Christmas presents,
Excellent service. Boots look good and very comfortable. Free add ons make the price even better.
Very comfortable shoes, delivery was quick.
Excellent customer service. I ordered a pair of walking boots, but they turned out to be unsuitable. The quality of the boots were excellent, just my weird feet. I was offered an exchange or return, easy to sort out with the labels provided. Brilliant service.
Bought a pair of Aztec boots to try a wider fitting and am very happy with them. I used to take a size 43 but went for a size 44 and am glad I did as they fitted perfectly when wearing thick woolen socks. Relatively lightweight, thick but supple leather uppers and firm but flexible Vibram soles. They needed no wearing in. Very good value for money and they arrived very quickly.
Grisport is rated 4.85 based on 3,644 reviews