Grisport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Grisport
SARAH C SLATER
Verified Buyer
"very quick delivery. goods in perfect condition. Liked the extras."
"Fantastic product delivered very promptly"
"Great service, easy to order and very quick delivery. It is also nice to find products that don't change every 5mins I have had 3 pairs of these shoes in the past few years and all have been a perfect fit unlike some other brands I have tried."
"Thank you so much. Very fast delivery but much more, after spending lots of money with the chiropodist thanks to grisport I can walk in comfort this is the second pair I have purchased . Brilliant thanks again."
Eric Davies
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable to wear, hard wearing & resilient"
Kimberley R Matthews
Verified Buyer
"I have been happily wearing a pair of Grisport boots for years (the most comfortable boots I have ever had) but the soles finally gave out and I bought replacements (another brand) which did not suit me at all after a while of walking. I then searched out Grisport online to buy an exact replacement (why did I not think of that before!?). My size turned out to be unavailable and I was offered the option of choosing an alternative at a discount but, given my experience, I was reluctant. So I opted to wait. I waited a while, but as promised had a phone call to tell me as soon as the boots were in stock and they were sent straight away. The wider fitting suits me well, and I have now walked several miles in the boots. Although I didn't need it, the returns arrangements seemed simple and fair, and the walking kit (boot bag etc) was a lovely bonus."
Susan Rolfe
Verified Buyer
"very good quality footwear, as described, excellent, delivery spot on, well done, will buy from you again"
"These boots were ordered as they're wide fitting. After a long walk, my feet were getting troublesome and I worked out that it may be because they swell when walking more than about 10 miles. These new boots are wide in the toe box, allowing for swelling to happen without crushing my feet. I have now walked about 50 miles in them, with no ill effects whatsoever. I'm delighted with them! The ankle padding took a while to soften (gave me a blister on my ankle bone first day) but now they couldn't be better. I look forward to many years of happy walking! Also happy because of the returns policy meaning that if they hadn't fitted you'd exchange them with no added postage cost. Marvellous. I'm now in the process of getting a pair of walking trainers from you. Thank you."
"Nice shoes, shipping very quick"
Nigel Waterfield
Verified Buyer
"I wanted to replace some Grisport boots that were worn out after many years. Grisport were very helpful in enabling me to find out what type of boot they were. As I live in Cramlington I was able to pick them up from the warehouse and the guys who served me were extremely helpful. The boots are very comfortable and I look forward to many years of walking in them."
"These were the second pair of Ignite shoes I have bought and they were delivered within 48 hours of ordering together with the free walking pack."
Stephen Green
Verified Buyer
"The Rogue shoe I fownd to be very good the first mountain I went up with the shoe was a Munro Ben Wyvis over mixed ground with no problems"
Kieran Coakley
Verified Buyer
"The walking boots were a perfect and excellent quality."
"These boots leak water badly. Been on to walk the dog only three times. Have emailed Grisport about this so lets see how good customer service is...."
"Fit and excellent delivery"
Geir Arne Eilertsen
Verified Buyer
"I like to walk around in the forest and hiking in the mountain but never find the perfect shoes for that kind of movement, until i find this Darkmore shoes,very god shoes and fits perfectly my feet. Very good In all kinds off outdoor activities 💖"
Barry Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Descriptions on the website were clear and accurate. Ordering was easy. Delivery was prompt."
Stephen Rooney
Verified Buyer
"My fourth pair of these boots, really comfortable, excellent construction, good protection, and they don't rub your feet when they are new"
Gemma McCann
Verified Buyer
"I didn’t realise when ordering shoe laces that a qty of 1 is 1 shoe lace so you don’t get a lace for each shoe in 1 pack? I ordered qty 2 thinking it would do 2 pairs of shoes but it only actually does 1! I am also quite disappointed with the colour. I ordered the proper grisport laces because I wanted the specaldy brown laces that are in my shoes; however, they are just plain brown which I could have ordered anywhere."
"Ordered an item on a Saturday with a Bank Holiday on the following Monday. Item delivered on the following Wednesday by courier exactly as I was told on the order confirmation - within 2 working days. AND, the item is just what I wanted."
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 134 reviews