Grisport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Best fitting boots I’ve ever had!!"
Posted 40 minutes ago
"This is the second pair of green strap wellies I have bought and they as they are so comfortable to wear and very good value. I wear them every day for walking the dog."
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Could not believe how quickly the order was sent out, brilliant! Shoes are perfect to my size. Would definitely recommend this Company to other people and use them again myself."
"Cannot fault the boots...perfect. Customer Service is also second to none. Will go back every time."
"I received the wrong colour boot at first.The hassle that goes with that experience gave you a 2. Excellent product + your CSD was excellent.The guy I delt with was Super at his job. Your courier was a no show on the day allocated for collection.I ended up having to bring the return product to their depot."
"This is the 1st pair of shoes that I have purchased direct from Grisport. Very happy with the order process & shipment arrived on time. Also came with a free boot bag which will be handy. I have had four pairs of Grisport shoes & boots over the past 15years & they have all been very comfortable & wear well. Always recommend Grisport to fellow walkers."
"Excellent shoes for a very reasonable price. This is my second pair of Grisport Modenas and if they are like the first (and they look and feel as good) I will buy more."
"Grisport were recommended to me by a friend and I’ve not been disappointed! They have provided me a quality product at a very competitive price - the Crusader boots that I ordered are exactly the specification I require, fit perfectly and are comfortable straight out of the box."
"A pleasure to deal with. They will even pay the return postage if you want to exchange for a different size. Excellent!"
"Very fast despatch, good communications, very welcome free gifts - oh and I LOVE my new walking boots! They did 15kms withe me across boggy northern moorland yesterday. Thumbs up from me!"
"I have worn Grisport boots for many years and found them excellent. Latest order delivered next day with extras, socks, waterproofing spray and a boot bag. Brilliant service."
"Excellent Peaklander boots. Quality is excellent. Never heard of Grisport before. I will buy more of this brand as they are lovely strong soles & the leather is the best I’ve ever had in boots. I love the style and the boots are so comfortable. Great walking on all terrain in the countryside. Perfect Italian boots with style comfort & the best quality. Strong looking boots and better than some of the brands I’ve used before."
"No Complaints good efficient service on delivery of my ordered items."
"Couldn't be happier ... order arrived way ahead of expected time. Excellent quality, as always with this brand."
"Pity they don’t have half sizes or decent laces and the quality could be better, saying that I have only Seen one pair not sure if I would buy again"
"Excellent service and products. Would highly recommend just on the quality of their products."
"Grisport amazing service prompt delivery easy to order and easy to return We purchased Ladies leather Walking boots unfortunatly they had plastic moulded soles which in my opinion no good apart from that they were a quality boot"
"Excellent shoes and deiivery one error wrong shoes first time round with gift which I returned thanks to my honesty I then just received the shoes who got my Free gift but I would order from this site again"
"Always a speedy service from Grisport. And the boots are so comfortable too."
"Excellent boots Excellent Service It’s just a shame they don’t make the Ravine anymore."
Grisport is rated 4.83 based on 381 reviews