Grisport Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Excellent service - fast and efficient. Item ordered arrived as advised and there were updates on the delivery provided. The returns process is clearly well thought through as there was a pre-printed (postage paid) returns label in the box, just in case - great job Grisport. I’ll certainly be buying from you again."
"Dartmoor walking shoes - my last pair lasted 10 years and were used in all conditions. You really don’t need anything else on your feet."
"VG 10/10"
"Purchased Italian boots,comfort 10, fit 10, waterproof 10,delivery 10,very pleased don't pinch toes and use them a lot.Look good as well. Communication with GRS minus 10. Sent them an e-mail on their web site 6 weeks ago with 4 questions ???? Still awaiting an answer. Cheers!! Gavin, thanks for your comments and fair enough you seem to have replied to my original e-mail. If you read it I asked four questions and two were answered, replacing the sole wasn't nor was longevity. Constructively and for your info. I also purchased a heavier pair of boots from a competitor and they guarantee certain of their soles for 5000 miles, I will however consider you again when replacing other footwear because I think you have some good products. I'll give you 3 stars which I consider fair. Geoff"
Hello Geoff,

Thank you for leaving us a review but we are sorry you felt you needed to leave a 2 star review based on our lack of communication. May I clear this up for you and assure you this is not the case.

Please find attached, a reply to your question which we sent to you on the 27th July at 15:10. It would seem on this occasion that you have not received this email thus prompting you to leave comment on our communication.

Here at Grisport UK we answer all queries as quick as possible to help our potential customers make choices on any purchases that they would like to make. We are available via email cs@grisport.co.uk and telephone 01670713344.

I hope you can now understand that we did reply to your initial question and you can see fit to alter your review to reflect the high level of service we provided from start to finish.

Kind regards,

Gavin Cole
Grisport customer services.
"Grisport are a hidden gem!! I have recently bought 2 pairs of boots from them, 1 'serious' pair and one for everyday use. Both are of a very high quality standard and both fit like gloves - no breaking in required. Although the website didn't give me the information i required (in this case the height of the boot), a quick phone call to customer services did. I spoke with a very well informed individual, who went and got hold of the boot and measured it for me, then gave me a discount code to use. This level of customer service is rare these days. So in summary, great customer service, high quality products and fast delivery - what more could you ask for. Thank you"
"Great boots best I’ve had for lasting as work in construction doing groundworks,"
"On my fourth pair of contractor boots. Excellent quality and service."
"Was looking for quality and wide fitting comfortable hiking boots, the Grisport support staff gave excellent advice and pricing. We haven't yet received the boots, but looking forward to reviewing their product when we do. Very happy with pre purchase help and advice."
"The boots arrived promptly and now I am going to test them out on the hills of north wales. They seem good and sturdy and a generous fit."
"I have had a few pairs of Grisport Walking Shoes and find them very comfortable, hard wearing and Most importantly waterproof i would not hesitate to recommend them as well as first class service from Grisport."
"Good product - my fifth pair of Grisport shoes. Excellent speed of service."
"Boot despatched within 40 minutes of order. Let down by their courier who could not find my house despite claims from him we were out.DPD. He left them at our village pub. The product is the best value for money I have worn comfortable warm and dry."
"Good quality excellent service and good delivery."
"Very good service"
"Communication is good, Delivery in UK is fast. Boot is comfortable. Shoe care pack is great. The only thing disappointed me is a small cut on the leather ( toe area). Guess it happened from the hiking socks plastic hook that staff placed inside the Boot box and the damage is visible. Sadly will be costly to return the boot back since shipment was forwarded from Aramex in Slough and delivered in UAE. Reply to Customer Service Response: I see you are considering it’s Aramex responsibility then nothing much to say except that the box was sealed by blue&grey colored plastic bag and labeled ( P.S: Reviewers it’s not Aramex sealing/labeling). Plus Aramex is not concerned in opening the packages received. It just forward the packages. I’ve been using Shop&Ship services by Aramex for over a year now, so I know how packages are forwarded. Definitely the cut won’t effect the performance as you said, but still as customer service you should consider the damage because Aramex didn’t open the package. Respectfully I’m giving Very Good rate for the boots, and Poor for your response."
Hello CHARBEL CHORBAJIAN,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our communication, speedy delivery and good quality of our products.

In reference to your damaged item. If we had of been aware you were going to ship your boots to another country then we would have given your package contents more padding as we would with any international shipment. As the boots and contents were being originally shipped to a UK address then we don't see it necessary to add extra padding as all our orders are shipped next day and would not require this extra padding.

Whoever forwarded your item would then bear the responsibility to send the boots and re-pack for the lengthier international dispatch.

I don't believe the slight damage caused to your boots will effect the performance in any way and I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Kind regards,

Grisport
"Very good service from Grisport uk (first Grisport UK purchase for me). Great price, inclusive of extra gifts. Very speedy and well informed delivery. The shoes I purchased are really good quality as all the Grisport product I've purchased in the past when I was living in Italy. Top Quality Italian brand."
"Good product, good service, good discount and offer"
"I am a long term customer and have been very happy with the shoes and the service from Grisport. The descriptions on the Website are very accurate and helpful when choosing.. I've bought a few Grisport shoes now; mostly trekking shoes with tough Vibram soles; These have all been excellent, and he delivery is quick, and the free gifts and accessories are always welcome. I decided I'd like something just for street comfort, so got the "Modena" comfort shoes. These arrived quick as usual (even with free delivery), and the shoes are great. If they did them in Black I'd get a pair for work as well ! Grisport has now covered me for a few seasons and terrains, but I am sure they will tempt me with something else, and I and sure it will be good. Possibly some trainer-styles"
"Excellent walking boot, fast and efficient service, would recommend and buy more products in the future."
"Superb walking boots, delivered speedily. Walking kit bonus gift very generous. Thank you."
Grisport is rated 4.84 based on 250 reviews