Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Stuart Wakeham
Grisport 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Stuart Wakeham
Very pleased with the boots. Extremely comfortable even on the first walk. The leather seems to be excellent quality, far better than some of the similarly priced boots I have bought in the past.
Excellent service, shame the product wasn't wide enough
Add an extra level of comfort to what are an excellent boot
Very easy to deal with and arrived next day. Very good service.
Excellent product and great service and speedy delivery. Couldn’t ask for more.
Brilliant buy!
Fast delivery, very comfortable fit. Quality looks and feels very good. Excellent value. My wife's pair of Grisport walking boot have had loads of wear., average of two hours per day dog walking in all weather on sand and grass and are still waterproof.
Very comfortable. Delivered on time. Happy camper.
Widest fit (UK9 1/2 = EU 44) of walking boot I could find on the internet for the price paid. Very comfortable boot one can wear all day with confidence. Would definitely recommend to buy because service was also as expected.
Boots arrived very quickly. They are very comfy, straight from the box. I am usually a 42. Bought a size 42. They are a comfortable fit with wriggle room for my toes, with wool walking socks. I bought the Fuse Crazyhorse leather walking boot, which looks good too. I like the strippy laces and colour. Tired of having my foot squashed around the toe area,(little toes sore after a walk) which seems to occur in a lot of "women's" boots. I presumed these were unisex, not sure though, but they are certainly a comfy width. I have only had a few short walks, 2 to 3km, so can't comment on longevity/wear as early days, but I am very pleased with the boots so far. Feel light and seem to be cushioned in some way. Very comfy and I have a lot of trouble finding comfy shoes!! So I am delighted with these. Only regret is not putting a tube of Grisport waterproof cream in my basket with the boots, just for the future care of leather, as it is so nice looking.
Sent an image of boots to Grisport. They I.d boot , alas boot was not in stock at that time . They informed when in stock and was then ordered and delivered very promptly.
Yet again bought my husband a pair of Dartmoor Walking Shoes. Excellent product. Very hard wearing and a perfectly comfortable. Totally recommend.
Fantastic boots, very comfortable and very hard wearing. Fast delivery
Excellent service thank you - and prompt posting.
I am very satisfied with the design and quality of my new walking boots from Grisport. Very comfortable with good ankle support.
You will not regret using this company for walking shoes and boots.. I have purchased other good brands in the past but for the past 4 to 5 years I have never left grisport. My feet would never forgive me.
Good product delivered on time
Good product delivered quickly. Very comfortable to wear
Great product,great service!.
Kratos walking boots - delivery on time & great welcome pack too !. Boots are very comfortable for walking my dogs. I have put dubbin on them to keep them supple etc. Very waterproof & a great buy.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 4,017 reviews