Grisport Reviews

Noel Brett
Grisport 3 star review on 15th October 2018
Geoff perkins
More Photos & Videos
My new boots arrived about one week ago and I thought that I had better ‘break them in’ so went for a 6 mile hike in the first instance and then a walk of around 10 miles. No need to worry - very comfortable, fantastic ankle support, very cosy and I do not have one blister in sight. They also make my size 8 feet look decidedly dainty!! I have decided already that when the time comes I will be buying exactly the same design. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
Brilliant boots feel so light used them in the kales this weekend brill
I'm really pleased with the quality of my Grisport boots and importantly they're so very comfortable. I'm now on my 5th pair! Grisport have an large range of footwear. Customer service is brilliant and they go the extra mile for their customers. Highly recommended!
I recently bought a pair of Lowland Latitude walking shoes in size 44. In short, they are superb, a very well made and comfortable walking shoe straight out of the box. The service from Grisport was great, from initial phone call to an advisor,
to order and delivery. The shoes even came with a free walking pack; a nice little bonus! Highly recommended and would happily use them again
Now in my 70's I've been through many brands and style of walking/hiking boots.
Four years ago I bought a pair of leather boots from Grisport. They are still going strong.
Leather intact, still waterproof and sole intact but tread well worn.
Because winter is coming and grip will be essential I have bought a new pair of the same boot.
Best boot I've ever worn and great value.
Very good quality products only matched by the prompt delivery service.

Very happy with my choice
My first criterion was to find walking shoes or boots which fit my wide feet. This brought me to Grisport and the very helpful advice I received on the phone. I tried several pairs before settling on the Exmoor shoe which has proved comfortable and waterproof while not being too heavy so ideal for dog walking. The shoes/boots I returned were quickly processed and refunded. I liked what I saw on the website about the leather used and the way the shoes are made.
Very comfortable and long lasting
Very pleased with my recent order would recommend them .
Boots are good. However, the ‘freebies’ did not come with the boots. Phoned & was told that once they were delivered it was my responsibility. Eventually they said they would send them out, but I still have not received them. Won’t be buying from them again.
Love my walking boots. So comfortable! I had to wear them straight away without breaking them in, 8 miles, not a twinge.
Ordered a pair of boots recently for my son's birthday,which he was over the moon with,service was fantastic,no complaints.
The waterproof cream is the best I have ever used and I have only been walking for 50 years. It is very soft and gets in all the nooks and crannies. My boots come up looking like new. I have been using this cream for three years, what s shame I didn't discover it sooner.
Never heard of these boots until I looked online. Bought a pair of the wider fitting Aztec model on spec and tried them out on the Pembrokeshire coastal path. I have never had a pair of leather boots that fitted so comfortably straight out of the box, so thus far I am very pleased with my purchase. Time will tell how well they last, but things look promising at the moment. As for the price - these are probably one of the best value boots on the market. They appear to be very well made - after all they are Italian - and my past experience with boots from this country has been a good one, so fingers crossed. I shall try to persuade my wife to buy a pair when her current boots wear out.
Bought a new pair of Rampage Boots. They are solid and have very good heels. Excellent grip. Great on slippery rocks. However, I am hoping that I am able to wear them in. Had such an painful walk on my first outing. Had no choice but to carry on once started. Soles perfect. Boots look lovely. But too much pressure from new stiff leather on my ankles and upwards covered by the boots. They sit higher up on my legs than I am used to. Really massive bruises after. My old ones had started leaking and I hate wet feet. So ordered new boots. Says on the website that all the Grisport boots are wearable straight from the box. Relied on that.
I am absolutely delighted with the service from Grisport from start to finish. Excellent communication, ordering was easy and quick delivery. I struggle with fallen arches and the mens rogue shoes are the most comfortable and supportive shoes I've ever had. I can't recommend them enough! Thank you Grisport I will definitely do business with you again 🙂
My other half also bought some boots and very happy with them, they got her up and down Mount Snowden without any discomfort and blisters 👌
My husband always wears Grisport walking boots and nothing else compares. I was delighted to find we could buy them online. Delivery was quick and he was really pleased with the free pack containing gaiters, water bottle and towel.
Excellent service. Exchange pair arrived within 2 days. Delighted with the boots, just as I expected.
Not worn the boots for very long as yet but they do feel very comfortable straight out of the box. Customer service was very good and delivery excellent.
Brillian serviced, items purchased well boxed and delivered quickly, cant ask for more!
Grisport is rated 4.87 based on 1,829 reviews