Grisport Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Very quick delivery, free gift and excellent walking shoe, comfortable from the first walk."
David Neave
Verified Buyer
"This is the 6th pair of Grisports I have bought. Comfortable, high quality, durable and well-priced."
Gerard Meade
Verified Buyer
"Service is outstanding but the bottom line is the walking shoes and boots are outstanding. My feet were always in pain until I decided to follow my wife's advice ( always right ) and invest in Grisport. I was always a cheapskate , but they are the best investment I have ever made. In fact I have three Dartmoors in their boxes stored, just in case they stop production."
Gordon Lambourn
"Good product"
Jackie Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"These boots are great last me about 2 years I walk 5 miles a day all weathers so comfy been using this brand for about 7 years"
Cliff Harris
Verified Buyer
"bought the grisport saracen boots after seeing them on amazon and reading the good reviews and have to say they are the best and most comfy boots i've ever worn,i've done whernside in the dales and the calf in the howgills this week in them straight out of the box and not a blister in sight."
Lynne Plested
Verified Buyer
"I love my new aviator boots, they were light and comfortable from the off. Well made and look good. Quick delivery and the free pack was a nice touch."
Jill Ann Eells
Verified Buyer
"Quick contact when item out of stock. Delivery service good."
"Prompt delivery and the boots are very comfy right from the off,quality product!"
"Providing just the right shoes, with great customer service. Parcel came, very well packaged, together with the maintenance kit."
"The workmanship is a lot better than many other brands."
David Barnes
Verified Buyer
"quality products, prompt response. however, disappointed that grisport does not offer resoling service incurring unnecessary cost, when this service would extend the shoe life at least another one time"
Steve Hirst
Verified Buyer
"I’ve bought Grisport walking shoes and boots after a recommendation from a friend and I am delighted by their comfort, quality and performance. Now I’m trying their casual Boat shoe. What impressed me most though is their fantastic customer service - they care about their brand and me as an individual customer. In an age of internet shopping it’s refreshing to find a company that’s retained a ‘high street’ feel, making it easy to buy footwear online with free returns and great responsive service. Thanks Gavin & the team"
Peter Ward
Verified Buyer
"Shoes ordered Airwalker Tan were out of stock in my size, Grisport contacted me by e mail informing me and I accepted that I would wait till they were back in stock. It took a couple of weeks for the order to be delivered. However, the shoes delivered were not the ones ordered, a different colour, but they are still great shoes and I decided to keep them. Overall very good customer service from Grisport. Would definitely recommend them."
Geoff Hickman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and products. I amonto my fourth pair of boots and this recent purchase is my wife'sn third pair. We are so satisfied with the product that we never consider any other brand."
"Great quality shoes at good prices. Superb delivery arrangements. I have bought 5 pairs of these shoes now. Really excellent. Online purchasing service is brilliant too."
Martin West
Verified Buyer
"Boots were delivered quicker than I expected and were exactly what I wanted"
Michael J Dyson
Verified Buyer
"Grisport sell good quality shoes at a competitive price. We bought our first shoes from them around six months ago, and are very pleased with them. We recently ordered another 2 pairs from them. Purchasing from Grisport is easy, and delivery is quick. In the unlikely event you need to return any shoes there is a pre- paid label enclosed. We have not had to use these to date and my wife and I have 3 pairs each."
"Easy to order no commitment to register and boots arrived quickly with a complimentary care pack. Many thanks"
William John Tustin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website. First class delivery and returns service. Superb quality walking shoes. Don't waste time or accept anything inferior...Grisport nailed it! Many thanks"
Grisport is rated 4.94 based on 80 reviews