Grisport Reviews

Stuart Wakeham
Grisport 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Stuart Wakeham
Order to delivery 5 stars
Recommend to everyone!!!True size,very light,very comfortable.I’m not even looking at the competitors as with Grisport I can’t go wrong.I never returned anything back in the last 14 years I’m using this made!!!And I’m still using the first pair!! Excellent quality on every aspect.Once you’ll try the first pair,you’ll buy this forever.
Delivery and the boots were first class
Excellent communication of my order and delivery status. My ladies walking shoes fit with comfort and are very lightweight for summer walking. Already an owner of your walking boots and a pair of winter walking shoes. I am absolutely delighted with the quality, durability and the fit of your footwear. I have recommended your footwear to friends who as a result made their own purchases and are all as delighted as I am. Great quality products and service. Thankyou.
Found the product easily, it was exactly what I wanted, ordered and received within 3 days. Very pleased and thank you . . . !
Service and product excellent
I have used Grisport before and the service is as good as always the boots arrived on time and fit out of the box with comfort. Keep it up Grisport
I am impressed by the quality of my Crusader boots which are very comfortable. And was pleased by the prompt delivery.
Lovely quality socks. Exactly what I expected.
Boots are very comfortable and well made will definitely buy boots here again.
Second pair of this make and model, most comfortable and practical shoe l have owned.
Good shoes that fit my feet at a reasonable price. But my free (£30 worth) wasn’t in the package. But I didn’t report it as missing.
A well made pair of walking shoes which was comfortable from the first day on.My only problem was on size.I would normally take size 11 but had to go to a 12.I would buy Grisport again
Order items and had prompt delivery Will use again
Having already found my Grisport hiking boots to be comfortable and up to the job, I had no hesitation in ordering a pair of walking shoes from Grisport. The Kielder shoes lived up to expectations. Lightweight , comfortable, without the need to break them in, the vibram sole gives good grip. Needing a wide fitting walking shoe, they fit perfectly. Good customer service and speedy delivery from Grisport.
Quality product,excellent service and delivery.
Although the shoes weren’t suitable the return policy was easy, quick and efficient, thanks Gris[ort. I always buy Grisport shoes because they fit and wear well.
I bought my first pair of Grisport shoes while in Europe 3 yrs ago. Never even heard of them. But due to all the walking we were doing, the shoes I brought from US had broke down and was no longer comfortable. Now I'm 6ft 315 lbs. Had been in Murano 5 days probably walked roughly 40 plus miles and my new US shoes where shot so I bought a new pair. Thats when I was introduced to Grisport shoes. Very comfortable shoe, we traveled all around Europe for the next 2.5 months couple hundred walking miles I guess and these shoes are to this day 3 years later still comfortable. Best ever shoe I've ever owned. I have bought 6 pairs different colors different types. Ill never buy another local shoe again. My son inlaw works security and is on his feet all day, I introduced him to grisport shoes and now he loves them. You WON'T be sorry buying these shoes..
Excellent walking boots, comfortable from the start. Very swift delivery.
Great customer service/communication. Really pleased with my purchase.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 4,134 reviews