Grisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grisport
customer service
Read Grisport Reviews
Another great boot from Grisport. Purchased "Thunder" boots as Grisport no longer make my favourite boot the "Glacier". Boots fit very well straight from the box. Phoned Grisport for advice on the latest sales offers and received really good advice re. their Merino mix socks. Extremely helpful. John in Shetland
Excellent product with swift delivery. Will buy again!
Items received next day with a timed delivery. Excellent srvice
Excellent shoes and boots, Good delivery and loved the free accessory pack. Highly recommend.
My boots were despatched ahead of the expected arrival date which was a pleasant surprise. The boots look well made and I wore them straight out of the box no breaking in issues I have experienced with other boots. The price was very good so overall I am very happy with Grisport and intend to buy my wife a pair of walking boots from them.
Excellent products, this is my fourth pair of Dartmoor walking shoes. The service has been brilliant
One of the only make of foot ware that you can wear straight out of the box. The shoes sizes across whatever range you choose, whether they are walking shoes, boots etc are consistent. So a size 8/42 is what it says it is. The advertising doesn’t lie, the waterproof, boots are waterproof, the comfort is excellent. They are the very best value and comparable to boots costing twice as much.
Excellent service, great speed on delivery. Item of great quality too. Very pleased with this but.
No complaints Well informed about delivery.
THis is the second pair of Grisport Lanark Active Men's walking shows I have bought. They are really comfortable which I put down to the fact that the front leather uppers are seamless where your toes go:-) Highly recommended.
good quality boots, reasonably priced, my second purchase of boots over the last two years
Second pair bought as they are excellent walking shoes. Have had the first pair two/ three years never leaked and like new even after heavy use.
As always order delivered very quicky. Grisport insoles are very good quality and good value for money.
Great seller. Quality goods. Thanks.
Excellent quality, fit and comfortable, very pleased with my purchase
I love Grisport for walking boots - they are affordable, durable and I really like the design. In fact some of their boots are just so good looking that I hate getting them dirty! I also find them very responsive to deal with and when I did have an issue with some boots, they were replaced with no quibble.
Aztec Crazy Horse boots. Excellent fit, leaving warm, comfortable and dry feet after many very wet walks
Quality goods. Quality service.
Good service and excellent product once again
Fast delivery - great boots !
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 874 reviews