Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Tim Parkinson
Grisport 5 star review on 15th December 2020
collette mcgaahan
I bought these shoes to replace my old shoes, which were the same model. I bought my old shoes goodness knows how many years ago, and they have been worn every day since - they have lasted extremely well. I have just started wearing my new shoes, and they are just as comfortable as my old ones. They are also very good value for money. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Very comfortable, they are well made.
These boots are simply the best! Great fast, efficient service. Immediately comfortable, perfect fit - true to size. Love everything about them, would highly recommend.☺️
great boots and service
My second pair of Grisport boots. I work in horticulture and wear my boots 7hrs a day most days of the week. They are comfortable from day one, waterproof, warm and hard wearing. The last pair saw five years of hard service. Excellent!
I bought these walking boots for my partner and he is delighted with them. Perfect fit, extremely comfortable and no breaking in needed. Highly recommended.
Excellent quality, great value and excellent service. I highly recommend.
Excellent, top quality hiking boots at a great price. Really comfortable but tough enough for anything.
I have bought Grisport shoes and boots before from Swan’s shoe shop in Kelso from whom I have always had excellent service. However when I went to replace my last pair of Grisport shoes they were out of stock in my size and didn’t know when they would get new stock. Since then we have been in another lockdown so when I saw that you had
A pair of Dartmoor blacks in my size in your New Year sale I took the opportunity of ordering them on line. The service was excellent and they were delivered on time. I do prefer to support my local shops but it is nice to know that there are alternatives.
Great product as always.
Comfy straight out of the box
This is my 2nd pair of GriSport Exmoor walking shoes. My 1st pair I bought 5 years ago and those shoes are still in excellent condition except that the Vibram treads have worn down from frequent use. The leather uppers and moulding to the Vibram soles are still in great condition. I bought a 2nd pair as I wanted the new Vibram treads for this winter's icy conditions.
The Exmoor is a supremely comfortable yet sturdy walking shoe, great for all walking conditions except in deeper water or mud when a boot is needed. They are completely comfortable to wear from new, straight out the box, as the leather is soft & supple and I have never had a moment's discomfort wearing these shoes. Though very well made and hard-wearing, the shoes are not heavy. They also look good and I wear mine daily for about-town use, as well as recreational walking & hikes.
I thoroughly recommend the Exmoor walking shoe. This is a top quality walking shoe at a reasoable price.
product and service first class, could not fault any thing
the boots I bought are fantastic great quality and a great fit
The revolution walking boots are true to size/ great quality/ comfortable /worth every penny/ overall great value
These boots are the best I've had. They're comfy, waterproof and sturdy. They've already taken me on 2 long hikes in extreme weather. Great product, thanks!
Ordered boots in December - no update from the company on where my order was, eventually they called and advised that the order was cancelled and that I would need to reorder but not at the same sale price I had purchased at.
A little on the large size for a Size 4, but will put insoles in to fill the space.
Good quality at a good price. Easy to order and delivery as promised.
No problems, delivery fine and boots very comfortable and lightweight.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,752 reviews