Grisport Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Very fast delivery well made boot great support for the ankle"
"Excellent product and service"
"This is my fourth pair from Grisport range. I have 2 different pair of hiking boots and two others. The quality and comfort is excellent. Everytime I need a pair of boots or shoes I look at Grisport first as I know I will be satisfied."
"The customer service at Grisport is ace, fantastic, helpful staff. Both my husband and myself think these are the best boots we've ever worn. We didn't have to break them in, no blisters and so far very waterproof. I've been wearing mine over a Shetland winter, through marsh, bog, hills etc and so far my feet are perfectly dry. For men I would recommend a size up. Thanks for a fantastic product."
"Good website and fast delivery of items ordered. Would have given 5 stars but boots had different laces to that shown, flat ribbon type not suitable for hiking boots and prone to knots and the extra laces supplied were loose without a wrapper and not even long enough to fit the boots!"
"Great pair of hiking shoes , very comfortable, I will certainly return to your company in the future"
"Great shoes, great service"
"My order was delt with very quickly.The shoes are great will be ordering more. Later."
"excellent service thank you."
"Excellent service, excellent product."
"Excellent items very fast delivery would be nice if I could find them locally in Doncaster area but like I say very fast delivery will use again"
"Lovely boots, very comfortable and supportive. This is my second pair, the first pair are still going strong but I’m just forward planning!"
"Nice comfortable boots but need longer laces as can only just tie them up"
"Excellent customer service"
"Verry good safety boots"
"Good website. Excellent delivery time. Well packaged"
"Good product as usual. Have purchased from Grisport a few times now."
"Easy to deal with. Parcel arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Constantly kept up to date as to where the order was. Will use again."
"I've had 5 pairs in the last 11 years, and I'll never wear anything else at work. There extremely comfortable, warm, dry, and durable and all without being heavy and cumbersome."
Grisport is rated 4.84 based on 493 reviews