Grisport Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Grisport
"Good service, very good products. Would definitely recommend."
"The order came through quickly and was correct. Thanks."
"Quick and efficient transaction and fast delivery"
"I bought a pair of Aztec crazy horse walking boots, as they are extra wide and can accommodate my orthotics. I have only tried them indoors so far but they feel very comfortable. They are very well made and I look forward to wearing them for my dog walks round the fields in the coming months."
"This is my third pair of Grisport walking boots and I wouldn't wear anything else now They are very light and give great support and comfort when walking plus they look great I have serious problems with my feet since a back operation and without Grisport boots I wouldn't have been able to continue walking (sadly, now only much shorter distances)"
"I have had a pair of walking boots for around 4 years and they have been excellent. Ordered a pair of light weight walking shoes and they were just what I wanted. Delivered in less than 24 hours by DPD. Great shoes and great service - will definitely use again."
"Just bought my 4th pair of contractor workbooks, as they keep on doing the job, hard wearing and comfortable. Also bought kelso active comfort range, Look great and really comfortable for everyday use. Quick delivery as well."
"I ordered a size 44 (10) of yourchukka safety work boots which i normally am but they were too tight other than that servixe was great."
"Excellent shoes, very comfortable. My second pair. Two different styles. Excellent service. Many thanks."
"The parcel arrived exactly as forecast. The boots haven't yet been broken in, but they are an exact copy of my previous pair: good grip & protection & suitable for all weather conditions."
"I already knew that I wanted the Grisport Quatro as I had borrowed my father's to go walking and immediately decided to buy a pair for myself. To get the boots, spare laces, protective spray, boot bag and walking socks, all delivered within 2 days, was astonishing value at £99. Very comfortable boot and great service. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased with both excellent service and purchase."
"Great shoes, very comfortable and durable."
"Amazingly quick, efficient service from easy to use website. Generous free gifts as well as a bonus! One small improvement would be giving cleaning information on the website as I would have ordered the relevant cleaner along with the boots. Looking forward to getting out to use the boots!"
"I have purchased the Saracen boot. It is extremely comfortable and the service has been excellent. The boots arrived within 2 days of the order and the returns arrangement was simple and efficient (I ordered 2 different styles). The boots are very good value."
"I could wear these walking shoes every day, when they arrived I put them on and haven’t had them off my feet much since. Brilliant"
"Always excellent service from this company, I've had boots from Grisport before and the leather has never cracked and soles last for years. I've paid over 200 pounds for so called top makes and I've been lucky to get a year before they fall apart. Grisport are excellent value and the free gifts included are brilliant, it saved me buying a boot bag which I badly needed. Very comfortable boots and good fit."
"Super boots,look good and very lightweight. Free carepack also"
"A returning customer who is well pleased with the fit and construction of your products. I would recommend them to others , but note that they tend to be for the slightly lighter walk/trek rather than serious mountaineering."
"My third order from Grisport and in each case the orders arrived quickly.All items well protected in the packaging. No problems at all. I,ll certainly order more items as and when required."
Grisport is rated 4.83 based on 186 reviews