Grisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grisport
customer service
Read Grisport Reviews
Prompt dispatch and delivery.
Love these socks ! Bought some 3-4 years ago in Cumbria. Fit perfectly, comfortable and warm. Just found them available on-line and have bought lots👍
Nice and comfy I walk loads of miles every day I'll be happy to get 12months out of them
Brilliant as always. Good price in sale. No need to break in, can wear from the box.
Having owned 2 pairs of excellent GRI walking boots, I recently bought some walking shoes and again am delighted - fantastic fit and comfort
Excellent product, excellent communication, great delivery
I have now ordered 2 pairs of boots and a number of other items. All great quality and reasonably priced. Good company to deal with and looked after me the whole way through the process. Would recommend buying from friends-sports 5* thank you.
Top class service and top class gear 🤙🤙
Great quick service good boots
Excellent product as usual and a bargain when purchased in the sale. As always, very pleased with my Grisport purchase - highly recommended.
The boots are a really good fit nice and comfy I walk about 70 miles a week the boots last about a year so I reckon I get my money's worth
excellent boots, wonderful service
Your guaranteed a great pair of light weight, hard wearing, waterproof and comfortable 'Timber Hiking Boots' at a great price with added extras.
All good... many thanks.
excellent solid walking shoes just what I needed
Excellent next day service. Great product. I'm now on my fifth pair of Dartmoor walking shoes and will stick with them as long as they are made.
This is the second pair of Grisport shoes I have bought. The first (tan coloured) was acquired while visiting Cornwall in June this year, and realising that they are the most comfortable shoes I have had for many years I bought the second (brown) pair. Excellent quality!
I have now changed all of my walking boots to Grisport as I feel these are far better than both the others makes I had
I have purchased several pairs of transport shows and boots over the last couple of years for myself and family members. I have always been delighted by the quality, design and great value.
Great boots. Warm strong and so comfy all ready. Would definitely recommend
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 827 reviews