Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Lorna Cooper
Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Great service and comfy shoes
I am very happy with the service and the boots purchased. They were immediately comfortable. No problems at all. Thank you.
I buy a pair of gri sport contractor boots every year for 7 years. I ware them every day for work on the buildings. Great boots
my first purchase of a pair of grisport comfort boot. These boots are incredibly comfortable. Actually did want to remove as they made my feet feel love. most comfortable boots ever
Have had my boots for approximately 18 months & find they are extremely comfortable from the first time you put them on.So when my husband needed a new pair decided to order him a pair (for Christmas)I was very pleased with the quick delivery & the free gift included.
Looking forward to us both walking lots of miles in our comfy boots.
Great value.
I ordered two pairs of boots the first pair were too small so they were returned and resent in a larger size. They were extremely comfortable straight out of the box. The second pair advertised as wide fit were not wide enough so they were returned for a refund. Whole process was easy. Just a shame the wide fit aren’t particularly wide!
Great Boots real value for money
I bought these boots for my son for his Christmas present. He takes a wide fitting and I was delighted to find these Rampage boots at a reduced price with very good reviews. Originally I ordered the 45 which came up a little too snug for him, so I returned them with a request for a 46 to be sent. These arrived within a few days and I am delighted to say they fit perfectly. My son is looking forward to some comfortable and dry walks over the Christmas period! I have been very impressed with the Customer Service exchange service and free return postage.
Excellent and quick service
I was recommended Grisport boots and they did not disappoint. Excellent grip, stylish looks and very good quality. It was a delight to receive such a generous free gift too. The boots arrived 2 days after I ordered them. Overall, buying from Grisport was a delightful experience, I would definitely shop with them again.
I have been walking in Peaklanders for a very long time now and the boots I have owned for over 4 years have now been retired to working boots.
Longevity, comfort, waterproof and good traction all in one package.
I now have 2 new pairs so I can rota for daily clean and dry.
Speedy delivery from a great company and some freebies as well.
Highly recommended!
Very impressed with the product. Also the delivery was very prompt. I will use this company again
Good value and quick service with the added bonus of some freebies for orders over £50
Brilliant walking boots for my husband, a Christmas present.
We have bought boots from Grisport before. Great quality, price and also a gift of socks or hat and inner soles if you spend over £50.00.
Will definatley buy from them again.
I have recently purchased a pair of women's Pennine walking boots
The boots are extremely comfortable and look great
I am very happy with my boots
Great Boots, my second pair! Fast delivery with a reputable courier.
I've been buying Grisport products for a few years and have never been disappointed.
Very happy with my shopping experience. Easy to order and speedy delivery and great boots. Will certainly order again in future.
Great comfortable shoes - fast and prompt delivery - thank you
Great pair of boots, very comfortable.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,264 reviews