Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Grisport 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Joanne Clarke
Shoes ordered on the 15/11/20 they haven't arrived yet 22/11/20 not impressed! as they were advertised with a 2-3 delivery.
Disappointing! I managed to get wide fitting boots from Grisport a few years and they are fab. Just wearing out now, so I tried to replace them. Grisport was my last bastion of wide fit actual size 5 boots left in the UK. But no longer! The widest boots available are narrow. Moreover, I do not think they will do anytohng about it as many others have commented about boots advertised as wide fit not being so. it is seriously unfair that women with wide feet cannot get boots to fit. What is going on?
Hello
i have had many boots fro this company in the past and they have been great. i recently purchased a pair of wellies, they seemed fine untill i was in a stream and found that my feet was wet and when i checked my boots there was a water mark inside both boots.
First time I wore my new boots out they seem to be falling apart. Very disappointed.
New pair of boots first time out and falling apart, very disappointed.
Colour of boots ordered was brown in the photo, what arrived were nearly black???
Also I would not class these boots as "Wide Fit" more like normal fit???
Had to return these at my own expense of €29.....
Not impressed
Unfortunately first time in the rain and the left boot leaked, sent two emails to Grisport and no response, not impressive.
Boots did not fit and i have not reiceved my replacement boots , w.pringle
terrible boots. fell apart almost immediately, response from grisport was laughable. emailed and called from april to September and got no response or resolution to a manufacturing fault. I cannot stress highly enough do not buy these boots!
I have worn GRi boots for around 12 years and always been extremely happy in a size 44 UK 10 however the sizing of GRi products is not as it once was all products seem to be coming up a size too small, I now require a size 45 in each of the 6 new pairs of boots and shoes. (Aztec, Adventure, Everest, Ayr, Modena & Lomond.) Gri would not exchange the Lomond as I had worn them for a short period of time and the tabs had been removed. Not the level of customer service I would expect having just spent over £400.00 on their products. My Loyalty, allegiance and future custom has been broken and I doubt I will purchase directly from the GRi on line outlet again. Amazon have dealt with my other returns most with professionally with no quibble at all.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,211 reviews