Grisport Reviews

Grisport 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Elizabeth Marchant
Grisport 5 star review on 23rd October 2019
Joanne Clarke
This would have been a 5 star review except for the lack of stock in various sizes and styles.
Sorry.
I had to return the boots as they were sold as wide fitting and unfortunately they were not as wide as I hoped. I would consider them to be a normal size fitting but the quality looked to be excellent.
I'm more than happy with the boots. The fit was good the fell when walking was great. After only spending £30 in the past for footwear. I'll never go back. The only downside is the tongue to side wall has a crease.
John Handley
Grisport 4 star review on 19th November 2020
After purchasing a pair of Fuse Lowland walking boots from you there was enclosed a catalogue of your products, out of interest I looked through your products and found that I could have received a 15% discount. This I did not find when ordering on line, could you please explain this. I am pleased with the boots as they replaced a pair of the same make which I had worn for 5 years.
Boots arrived in good time, the free boot bag, spare laces and wooly hat is a great idea. The boots arrived in a different colour to that ordered, but a generous discount was offered for the mistake... 👍
Quality looks good. Speedy delivery and good online deal. Only used once as I've only just bought them. Small blister on left heal after 12km first outing but that may be down to the socks I was wearing. I'll review again when they're worn in.
Although these boots seem to be of good quality they don’t appear to be as good as the last pair of thunders which were more supple and comfortable not taking any breaking in, where this new pair I have covered around 60 miles in short 3 to 4 mile strolls and they are just starting to bed in. As I said at the start still a good boot.
Lthough they felt comfortable enough testing around the house all day, on their first proper outing of the lady glide boots (silly name by the way, but reviews looked promising), my heels got blistered very quickly (and I haven't had blisters on my heels for years with any brand). They were also scuffed very quickly, but that's going to happen if you go hiking I suppose.
The boots arrived on time, I have already walked in them so comfortable haven’t had to ‘break them in’ it’s my second pair first pairing have had 8 years or more. They have had plenty of use. I definitely wanted to by Grisport again. Four stars because I have only just had them used once .. would recommend them definitely
I am very pleased with my shoes, they are very comfortable right from start no need to wear them in. Also fast delivery, would recommend them. Ruby
Great fit and very comfortable out of the box and performing well on easy / medium ground so far. Still to test them out on more challenging ground over the winter months.
Haven't worn the shoes yet. The insoles supplied are so thin, I can feel the treads digging into the soles of my feet. Will review once the new insoles I have ordered have arrived and tried out.
Done 15 miles yesterday on the Penine Way.loads of rocks, mud and hidden pools by fallen leaves. Legs aching but the boots were great. Kept feet and ankles supported and dry, more trails coming soon.
Boots are so far so good. Dont know yet how they will be over a longer period.
Great designs, quality materials, extra free gift and discount deals...what's not to like
Good product that is definitely waterproof. The shoes look good and I am pleased that they are made in Italy. The inner sole could be a little thicker as you feel the tread pattern through the shoe, but great for walking the dog and will definitely purchase more in the future. The additional pack of socks, water bottle and bag are a useful bonus.
Boots great,not happy with brochures in box with boots showing exact same boots £11 cheaper,5 Stars otherwise.
The right tongue can be a little rough
I bought these as a birthday present and they are well made and comfortable but one thing I followed the size guide and they are a little bit too big so just check
Nice pair of boots feel really comfortable, not had time to test them properly on a long walk.
Grisport is rated 4.86 based on 2,220 reviews