Grisport Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grisport
Read Grisport Reviews
The price of the shoes I was ordering was just short of the spend that would qualify for a bonus package. I had not even noticed this incentive but it was pointed out to me at the ordering stage, so I bought an extra £2.99 pair of bootlaces and got "£30 worth" of extras free! That's what I call good customer service. I've been asked for my review of Grisport, not specifically of their products, and I've not given a full 5* because the Modena shoes which were the subject of my order are not as rugged as I would have liked. (I have in fact written a separate review of the shoes, but it hasn't appeared on the website.) My experience of Grisport overall, therefore, I would describe as "Good" (4*) but not "Very Good" (5*).
Boots very comfortable, service fast and easy
Great product, delivery good. Would be great if there were more grisport outlets, staying in Nairn there is no opportunity to try on before you buy.
I have purchased the Kielder l/w walking shoe to replace my previous pair which I found them a comfortable and sturdy shoe for someone with bunions. My old pair have worn down on the heels and the lining is now now showing wear after 3 years of fairly hard wear, hopefully the new purchase will last as well.
Got my boots, put them on and love them. Very comfy and wide. I struggle to find footwear to fit the width of my feet, but these are great. Highly recommended.
I purchased the Navy hurricane leather walking boot. On average, I walk anything between 15 to 25 miles a week with my dogs, so I wanted a robust, comfortable, waterproof boot. I’ve only done about 15 miles in them currently, but so far, so good. They have kept my feet warm and dry. I’m usually a 6.5, so I went up to 7 which are fine.
Jenny was very helpful, Aztec boots were wider than average boot, diss appointed that no insoles came with boots. Just walked a few miles today and are quite comfortable although I think I will have to purchase altberg boots to get the correct width. Would I use Grisport again? Yes
Quality well made boots, only thing is the colours shown are not even close to the actual boots, the brown ones are almost black, and the green ones are more a dark brown
boots seem really good, delivery was quick, no experience of customer services
Nice quality stylish shoes with very prompt delivery would recommend this company.
Nice quality for the shoes but need to improve the material and comfort of the internal sole.
Took awhile to get here and the email notifications were slightly spotty but for being an international shipment, it was a decent price for shipping of a good product and received in a timely manner.
Never had any problems with shipping, purchasing or availability. Really good sturdy boot, waterproof and hard wearing. Things to watch out for: Sole will split after about a year. Sole will separate from sides after about a year. No built in insole, purchase separately. I have bought the same boots for 5 years now and still the same quality, even comes with accessories when bought from the Grisport website. I cannot vouch for the accessories as I haven't used them this year.
High quality leather boots which are light to wear. Good gripping sole, although the sole depth could benefit from being thicker. These boots are a direct replacement for a pair I bought 2 or so years' ago and the sole has worn through on the heels and in the centre of the foot. I wear boots most days for dog walking on rough tracks, up hill, down dale. Especially good is the fit on the heel which is comfortable, holds my heel and isn't loose and floppy. I recommend these boots which are good value for money, with good quality materials.
Brilliant shoes. Very comfortable and well made. Prefect for the long walks as the quality of the sole is vey good. Not walked when wet so unable to comment how good waterproofing is. Reason for 4 stars is that, for me, when I tie laces to the upper most, it hurt my ankle. If tie to the second hole, it feels not as secure but much more comfortable. Recommend the shoes for overall quality and comfort.
Good product and fast delivery
Very comfortable boots.Easy to purchase and prompt delivery.
Ladies Hurricane walking boots are comfortable from the first time of wearing. Nice that they come in different colours. Shame they don't last a bit longer, despite regular cleaning the leather seems to crack quickly and they are no longer waterproof. You might get 2 winters out of them if you're lucky. Still make good dry weather boots tho.
Very comfy and strong work boot although the boot doesn’t look exactly the same on the website
Only had my new Grisport shoes on twice so too early to say very good, but look smart and very comfortable with a good grip. They look and appear well made compared to other brands, so rate them at this stage good. Mr. V Scottish Borders
Grisport is rated 4.88 based on 821 reviews