Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Good quality product (lean-to greenhouse). Clearer assembly instructions would have been nice.
Exactly what it says on the tin, excellent quality erected by friendly staff.
Greenhouse fine but assembly instructions are not clear. Had to contact the very friendly and helpful customer service to clarify the instructions.
Great communication, delivered on time. Easy to build. If I was to be picky, exactly the right amount of bolts and I broke one and had to improvise with a different type. Would buy again and spares readily available.
Great service from Greenhouse Stores. The only problem is I haven't managed to construct the greenhouse. My gardener attempted it but said there were so many pieces it was beyond him. It certainly does look complicated. Greenhouse Stores gave me the name of a chap who could construct it, but he didn't call me back. So I'm stuck with it filling up my shed. I'll get there in the end, with the help of some friends, but not soon enough to overwinter my plants which was the plan. Never mind.
Very pleased with purchase, also found after sales communications easy and helpful.
Quick response to order and prompt replacement of broken in transit pane.
Delivery on time Good product easy to build and good quality i will probs use again Thanks
Absolutely delighted with the greenhouse and the customer service provided. I was kept up to date with my order progress and the gentleman that delivered it was very good putting the parts where I needed them
Good and speedy delivery included in the price. The instructions for the construction are very good, no problem in building the greenhouse myself. It looks good when it's finished. A friend says he wants one too, early next year.
Well impressed within minutes of placing the order they must have been preparing my order. The following day I received an email with a delivery date, which at the time wasn't convenient when I replied. Within the hour I received a phone call and we came to a compromising solution.. I was kept informed right up till 15 minutes before the delivery arrived. The estimated delivery time was 21 days and I received it in 8 days
Great Greenhouse, easy to assemble. A few hiccups with the delivery company but the service sorting this out by the Greenhouse Management was second to none. Other companies could learn a lot from them.
Haven’t had the green house erected yet however the ordering and delivery was without any problem. On delivery the driver explained all boxed items and their contents were checked. Very professional.
Beautiful green house. Arrived exactly as planned. Erection was a challenge but once we had the hang of the instructions it went up well and is mow full of my favourite plants. Thank you.
Delivery was prompt. Staff very helpful.
Staff very helpful and changed our order after suggesting the same make greenhouse, but bigger and for the same price...bless him!
Great service, quick and easy thin rubber strips were trick you install and although instructions said first we found it easier to attach to the completed frame. Also the packaging of glass was secured with screws one of which had been screwed into a pane of glass breaking it. But these things happen.
better than i could of hoped, delivered on time friendly driver who took everything off lorry and put it where it was to be erected. once installed looked great,
It arrived on time and was erected on time and in one day
The ordering process was very easy and I was kept informed of the progress of my order. The greenhouse is of an exceptionally good quality.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews