Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Will S
"I couldn't be more delighted with my Swallow greenhouse or the service i received."
"Love my new greenhouse Just need to kit it out"
Ronald E
"We bought the popular 8 by 6 greenhouse with toughened glass and base, it’s a really quality item and very sturdy when erected. Plenty of videos online to show you how to put the greenhouse up which compliment the instructions (instructions could perhaps do to be better but they suffice). My wife is well pleased with it and the delivery and service couldn’t be faulted. Probably the best value for a quality greenhouse out there. 9"
"Happy with the delivery speed, packing, etc. The Vitavia 'Ida' greenhouse was just what we wanted and would have been easy to set up if the instructions had been set out clearly - I don't think I've ever seen poorer! Experience, common sense and the generally helpful videos triumphed in the end!"
"Love my new greenhouse Just need to kit it out"
"Apart from the delivery of the wrong glass, causing a week delay in the installation, I am very satisified with the greenhouse, the finish and quality is excellent. In particular i would like to thank the fitter (Daniel Sheerin) who was excellent and even followed us with an email with an idea to help solve a tricky drainpipe issue afterwards."
"Great prices. Excellent service. A pane of reinforced glass became snagged on the cardboard packaging and broke (into 1000s of fragments!). Greenhouse stores replaced it in days. Putting the greenhouse together was a challenge, but one I enjoyed. I suggest laying prices out before fastening them and testing the opening window frame before putting the glass in. I’m extremely pleased with the finished product and would highly recommend Greenhouse Stores."
"Arrived at the stated date/time. Well packed, all parts correct, clear instructions, assembled into sturdy structure with smooth operation of door and window. Very pleased with purchase."
"Brilliant product fantastic and customer services team are excellent would recommend them The only thing I found poor was the instruction book for assembly thanks again to the customer service team."
"I was very happy with with my purchase delivery driver very helpfull."
"I was a little confused with the instructions to start with but managed to erect my glass house eventually without them, when I made my mistake i email you and you helped as quickly as possible which was within the hour and most appreciated thank you. Am very happy with your product"
"Great product easy to erect good price."
"My greenhouse arrived quite quickly after I placed my order. We started putting the component parts together a couple of days later, the diagram instructions were quite difficult to follow and we had part of the tempered glass broken on delivery which was quickly replaced and installed. Overall a good product, now looking to use this coming year."
"I bought the Halls Greenhouse 86. Although I've only had it erected for month it looks to be sturdy and very well designed. My only gripe would be with the instructions, some of the pictures are not clear and led to some head scratching before we finally worked out how something went together. Indeed I had to phone Greenhouse stores three time during the build to confirm how it worked - they were helpful each time. I would recommend looking on the Internet for helpful videos on how to build the green house, and encourage the company to put further videos of each stage on its website."
"Product is fantastic but build instructions could have been clearer. Some written instructions to go along with diagrams would have been helpful."
"Delivery was within timescales and acceptable. Greenhouse ordered was cheap and functional. Took a weekend for one person to put up."
"The package was delivered as promised, unloaded and left in a convenient place - which was good because it was very heavy! Their communications were simple and clear."
"Great little Greenhouse"
"Very professional company to deal with. Good price"
"Greenhouse delivered well packaged and everything in order. Very happy with the quality. The only downside was the rubbish instructions that came with it. The images were poor quality and made it difficult to follow. Overall good value and lovely greenhouse."
"We bought staging for the greenhouse - it is excellent quality, strong well finished components and easy to assemble. It is actually higher quality than expected, we are delighted with our purchase."
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,360 reviews