Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Mere Green Chambers,338 Lichfield Road,

Categories:
Business & Office
Sheds
Lawn
Greenhouses
Garden Arcs

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Kenneth J
"Quality product delivered by a helpful delivery driver"
Verified Buyer
"Prompt friendly service. Helpful advice about extra opening roof windows, which has worked out just right. Let me know when Special Offer was changing, and we purchased the best deal to suit us. Halls were able to delay delivery until new slabbed area was complete. Greenhouse easy to assemble and erect. We are very pleased."
"I ordered the greenhouse online, i had some questions which were answered promptly. It came when they said it would. No complaints what so ever"
"Excellent product easy to assemble, very happy, highly recommended"
"Finally got your amazing greenhouse erected 9 months after purchase, major surgery got in the way and i’m sure my wife will now love her birthday present. Thank you 👍"
"It was quite easy to assemble and looks fine now it's up. The instructions were not as clear as they might have been the parts list could have been illustrated better. The worst thing about it was trying to fit the rubber strips to the aluminium. My fingers are still sore! Overall the greenhouse is good value for money."
"They tols us when the greenhouse would arrive. It is a very well made greenhouse. The assembly instructions had no words which was a shame as it could have saved me a lot of time."
"quick service all as promised. thanks"
"halls 66 greenhouse delivery good but no brackets to secure frame to base in pack"
"Delivered on the date agreed, erected by a friendly team in just an hour and a half and looks great, can't wait to fill it up. Jeremy"
"Gods received quickly and proved to be exactly as ordered."
"I found the staff very helpful and obliging. They kindly delayed delivery until the New Year. The delivery contractor was also very helpful and unloaded my order and placed it where I wanted it. To date the greenhouse and the staging are still awaiting construction but I have no doubt the product will be excellant"
"Great greenhouse, service and delivery"
"Arrived on day and time as promised. Driver very helpful. All parts of the greenhouse complete,very good quality. Excellent service."
Mrs Wendy E
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, helpful service. Best price I could find for that size greenhouse. Just wish the instructions could have been clearer. If it wasn't for YouTube the greenhouse would still be in pieces."
"Very quick service,good price,delivery driver very helpfull,many thanks."
"The delivery driver was very helpful and polite. He also gave me a few pointers to ensure the greenhouse was easy to erect."
"This is the second purchase of a Swallow Rook I have bought form Greenhousestores. the service is excellent and the shed itself is superb. The installation was arranged fairly quickly and the quality of the shed and the installations is even better than last time. Highly recommended, Very pleased with my choice and hopefully many years of gardening pleasure awaits!"
"Great value greenhouse which came promptly and well packaged can't fault anything"
Mrs Sara E
Verified Buyer
"It looks very stylish.It's sturdy and was quick to erect by your friendly staff.It seems quite cosy, but of course it's a bit too early in the season to tell how well it performs."
"Very easy to deal with staff very nolagable"
"fits the space perfectly"
"Ordered a greenhouse for my wife’s retirement and everything came as promised"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.64 based on 1,763 reviews