Greenhouse Stores Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"Very helpful when we had a piece missing."
Mrs G
"Very helpful staff"
Lesley C
"Delivered on time. Easy to follow instructions. Spare glass panes which I wasn’t expecting. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent in every respect good quality product pleasant and helpful staff. Love my little greenhouse perfect for my tiny garden"
"Product was excellent value for money. Delivery was prompt and erection carried out very competently."
"Palram Harmony 6 x 6 polycarbonate greenhouse was ordered and delivered without fuss, and very well packaged. Assembly overall was pretty straightforward, although challenging at times, which is to be expected as we've never constructed a greenhouse before, but thankfully my Wife and I work well together, took our time, figured it out, got the job done, and now looking forward to a healthy produce 👍"
"very good quality fantastic price and very quick to deliver"
"Excellent prompt service i would recommend them to everybody"
"Great service & delivery. Excellent product, built in a day although instructions could be clearer"
"Only problem was door, has to drill 2 extra holes at top to get it to fit but everything else was 1st class"
"Helpful service, patient with endless questions! Quality product supplied. Highly recommended."
"Beautiful quality, easy to put up, excellent knowledgeable customer help for queries, so very happy, thank you !"
"Polycarbonate 8x6 greenhouse. Even with assistance the enclosed instructions were difficult to follow. A time lapse DVD would be an option to include with the A4 booklet. At one stage I even rang seeking the price of professional assistance but was quite curtly informed by the male person who answered my question that the greenhouse I had purchased didn't qualify for help. Two amateur people 6 to 8 hours to erect that greenhouse is a bit ambitious. Six weeks in now and because of the weather conditions I still have the panels to install. My indoor growing season gone now."
"Smashing product which looks super"
"Absolutely love my greenhouse. Was delivered in time and the delivery guy was very friendly. Greenhouse was easy to install. I went for toughened glass and it is very solid. Had an issue with some broken glass but customer service was second to none. Had new glass delivered within 2 days. Really happy. Excellent company and excellent customer service"
"This is a super item, I was nervous about buying without actually seeing the greenhouses that this company supplied or having dealings with this company but I had no need to worry. From the easy ordering to the very thoughtful, efficient and professional delivery man who kept in touch adviseing us of where we were in the delivery route, everything went without a hitch. My husband and I built my greenhouse up in a weekend and fitted the glass in a day. Everything fitted together well and everything was well labeled. I am very pleased with this greenhouse and would definitely recommend it."
"Very happy with my new greenhouse it's nearly full up."
"The product seems good, however the build instructions are appalling, so beware. I was also supplied with 2 pieces of glass too big to fit correctly. I'd order the product again, but the double doors on the model I had were a pain to get right."
"Service and product brilliant. Telephone sales extremely efficient. Thank you"
"Very helpful when we had a piece missing."
"Greenhouse stores are fab. Thanks"
"Best greenhouse I've had and because it's toughened safety glass I've peace of mind when grand children come to stay"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 2,505 reviews