Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Lawn
Sheds

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores ?

"Greenhouse Stores are a reseller if Swallow so my review is of Swallow and their installers. I cannot fault Swallows greenhouse/combo shed and the installers were terrific. Absolutely no complaints."
Penelope R
"had a problem with a pane of glass shattering but was dealt with efficiently delivery was to time and very competent driver overall satisfied with this company"
"I would recommend and use this company again they were very helpful and accommodating, the delivery was also very well carried out, the greenhouse itself was a hexagonal style instructions weren’t very good but my son and I finally put it up and it looks wonderful Many Thanks to the Greenhouse store team"
"Really pleased with our new greenhouse, easy to put up. 2 panels were broken on delivery but replacements were received 2 days later."
"The team who delivered and put up the greenhouse were excellent and had the job done by the end of the morning."
"Easy to use web site. Delivery driver very helpful. Purchased an Eden greenhouse. Very pleased with the quality."
"The Greenhouse once build meet all the specifications. The one area that needs more explaining is the building and glass options. The building of the greenhouse is very complex and needs a lot of patience and time. Not sure if the general public have the skill to do this. Secondly more info on the glass I took standard glass which was fragile and dangerous edges very sharp and would have gone for shatterproof glass if this was highlighted."
"Very helpful and informative delivery driver."
"Erected myself on a calm day. V. Good instructions. Feel and looks solid but yet to stand the test of time. Delivery was a little long wait and don’t understand why."
"Love my new greenhouse. It looks beautiful and seems to be very well made. Good value and good service too."
"excellent service. from very friendly and helpful people"
"Prompt and efficient delivery. Nothing broken or missing, easy to put together."
"Delivered on time and looks great."
"I am pleased with the purchase put up on my own a bit of a struggle but ok"
"All aspects of service were excellent i.e. pre-order advice on options, ordering process, delivery as requested. All parts supplied, well wrapped and undamaged. Problem solving during self assembly was also excellent. Only negative comment is that I think the instructions could have been a little clearer. Otherwise brilliant!"
"Good clear website. Prompt and efficient delivery arrangements. Punctual and helpful delivery. Product in excellent and sold at a good price. I have recommended your company to soeone else. Thank you"
"We are very pleased with the greenhouse that we ordered and had installed by one of your suggested installers. He did an excellent job and had to work on one of the hottest days of the year. The greenhouse is now in full use and I have also been able to fit a water butt to collect rainwater."
"Good quality greenhouse at a great price. Delivery was on time and packaging provided sufficient protection. Only criticism was the quality of the assembly instructions from manufacturer."
"Greenhouse good, instructions rubbish"
"Great service"
"brilliant service. delivered on time when we were told it would be. excellent standard of greenhouse, all parts included,none missing or damaged. instructions for assembly easy and clear to understand. would definitely order from here again if I ever needed another greenhouse."
"Simple ordering and accomodated my delivery requirements"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.65 based on 2,208 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!