Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
Daniel G
"Quite easy to assemble, good sturdy greenhouse could ask for more."
Martin S
"Excellent greenhouse. However one thing was, the 4 bolts for the hopper window should be shorter than the rest of the bolts, when I fitted and closed the window one of the bolts hit the side and broke the glass. However I replace the glass and before I fitted the widow in again I hacked sawed the 4 bolts off, then it was perfect it opens and closes without hitting the frame. However the greenhouse is perfect. Thank you. Martin Sisman."
"First class product - delivered on time and quite easy to erect for two people - not the cheapest but certainly the best👍👍👍👍"
"Overall = Superb. Delivery was excellent - nice friendly driver really helped me out with everything once it arrived. All packaged well. We couldn't build straight away and had to leave the glass out for 3 weeks first but the way it was packaged in the crate allowed us to do this. Would say I would use again (and I would) but I don't plan on attempting to build that ever again in my life. The instructions from Eden are a nightmare!!!"
"I am still building it but all seems ok"
"Good greenhouse, very well priced, Louvre window poor as no mention that you have to purchase another piece of glass to finish install!. Also plastic plant supports don’t fit the internal slot, very loose ?. Would recommend greenhouse but look elsewhere for certain accessories"
"The greenhouse itself seems very good quality and was easy to build, however, the edging strips which are for areas that may be prone to strong winds I was very unimpressed with and tended to used the old and trusted method, wire clips. the storm strips did not stay in place and just seemed to pop out at random !!!. a bit of a waste of money as far as I am concerned, Also the half bolts for staging and shelf are a rip off at the best, very expensive"
"Green house is great. I also ordered shelving unit and irrigation system for drip feed watering. Shelving unit not particularly sturdy needed extra straps to hold together. I purchased irrigation system for use whilst on holiday tested it before seemed ok. On my return all plants flooded!! Not sure what went wrong but am expensive mistake !!!"
"Just what we wanted,arrived quickly."
"When I placed the order I was advised 7 - 21 days however it took about three and a half weeks to arrive but did come on the day they advised by phone about a week beforehand (8 June 2019). Had two broken panes of glass and a bent piece of frame, I am advised I have to wait until they have a lorry in my area for replacements now 15 July 2019 no sign or contact, otherwise I would have rated higher."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies, we have contacted customer services as this is not the normal procedure with breakages/damaged items and they will be contacting you asap to get this rectified.
"We put the greenhouse up ourselves. Instructions not very clear looked on YouTube for help. Sections of glass too big 2 x 4 feet. One shattered on its own (replaced with polycarbonate). Door difficult to slide open and gap between door and framework no matter what we tried cannot rectify but it was the last thing we put up so make do. Window does not shut properly."
"Great greenhouse only issues were insufficient bolts so I purchased bag in treadmills.One cracked pane and chip out of triangular pane purchased replacements locally for 12 pounds.Could not successfully print out claim form offline so decided my outlay of 16pounds did not warrant a new printer.Other than that pleased with the greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers all looking good"
"The greenhouse is still in the box . I need to make space in my garden. What I will say is you driver that delivered the good was very helpful"
"Lovely people to deal with...answered all my phone queries...really know their products."
"perfect, arrived on time, complete and undamaged, good quality and easy to assemble."
"Sorry, unable to comment as still haven't been able to find anyone who can help us to erect!"
"Quite easy to assemble, good sturdy greenhouse could ask for more."
"Good website and online ordering system Helpful people on phone"
"Very prompt delivery. Cant comment on ease or otherwise of installation instructions because I got a man in to do that.... Greenhouse looks great."
"We are thrilled to bits with our new greenhouse and have just eaten our first cucumber! It was easy to construct, the greenhouse that is! So said my 75 year old husband and his mate! In fact we couldn’t be more pleased."
"Great green house. Instructions not the best. Window doesn't shut properly and door opening isn't smooth but happy."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
If you call customer services on 01473 218 100 option 2, they will be able to advise you.
"Service was excellent very quick delivery - in fact I had not finished the base. Everything was there and two of us erected it very quickly the toughened glass made it easier to erect and well worth the extra"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,871 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access