Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Mere Green Chambers,338 Lichfield Road,

Categories:
Business & Office
Sheds
Lawn
Greenhouses
Garden Arcs

How would you rate Greenhouse Stores?

Don F
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered a Halls 8x6 greenhouse. The confirmatory email said that Greenhouse Stores would contact me "at least 3 days before delivery by telephone. No they didn't... We had been in our back garden taking a delivery of manure (as you do), came out of the side gate to find that the greenhouse had been left by the roadside and the pallet of glass actually in the road in front of the house with a delivery note tucked into it. Nice product (we've had one before), but the service and delivery...? Sorry GHS, seriously unimpressed.
Martyn M
Verified Buyer

Ordered an 86 greenhouse with a green frame, delivery was punctual. Erected over two days on my own (recommend two people). Extremely pleased with this product and price.
Verified Buyer

Well pleased with our greenhouse and the company are great to deal with. It's easy to put together and looks great!
Paul T
Verified Buyer

I ordered the greenhouse online, i had some questions which were answered promptly.
It came when they said it would.

No complaints what so ever
Verified Buyer

quick efficient service and delivery very good over the telephone quick to email instructions
Ian A
Verified Buyer

Easy placement of Order, friendly office staff, well informed delivery details.
Robert T
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication the fitters were efficient and knowledgeable.
The greenhouse is gorgeous
Mr Geoffrey H
Verified Buyer

Their role in providing us with a Swallow Jay potting shed made the whole thing easy. The product is excellent and the Swallow Jay team were also very helpful and efficient.
Stephen J
Verified Buyer

Happy with the product and the service. Broken panes were replaced swiftly and upgraded to shatterproof glass without additional charge
Mr J B
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, very easy to construct.
Andrew A
Verified Buyer

Very good product and excellent delivery.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, delivered when promised, instructions very simply to follow, will recommend to friends
Mr Mohammed F
Verified Buyer

The driver was very helpful.
Kirsty A
Verified Buyer

Customer service was great, was kept well informed of delivery and extremely helpful and accommodating when we had some broken panes of glass. The greenhouse is as described but instructions were poor and took much longer to put together then expected.
James L
Verified Buyer

Product was well packaged in logical assembly packages, The instructions are well laid out and easy to follow, however the sheets showing the individual glass sheet locations were not a very good copy print and some of the numbers are hard to read.
I had opted for automatic openers to the louver and skylight and this required replacing handles with the automatic controller, The controllers are not perfectly matched to the louver or skylight and I had to make an extension plate to fit to the skylight automatic controller to enable correct operation, The louver controller required some adjustment and the addition of SS nut and bolt to replace the plastic cap device on the linkage. All these units are now working reliably.
I sealed all the joints with clear silicone sealant as suggested and the greenhouse is now leak free.

I managed to assemble it on my own without any assistance other than numerous cups of tea, I assembled the four panels as per the instructions and used a wood prop to hold the end panel erect whilst I fitted the side panel, once this corner was secure the rest was easy.

The end result is a well designed and solid green house, well done.
Liam M
Verified Buyer

the greenhouse is easy to assemble. Read the instructions twice then start. the only piece I had trouble with is the opening window. This could do with a seal for the glass.
well worth the monwy
Richard K

Excellent I'm
Very happy with it
Michael H
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick to answer any questions
John G
Verified Buyer

I was kept informed of delivery and it happened when said it would. As yet I am to unpack the greenhouse as I am not quite ready to situate it
Elizabeth K
Verified Buyer

exactly as pictured in advert.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.63 based on 1,514 reviews