Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M Peacock
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael Allen
We brought a greenhouse for our daughter for her 50th birthday , and she is thrilled with it . The chap how install was very good as he had to erect it in awful weather. I would recommend it everyone I know .
Easy website to navigate, smooth transaction and the greenhouse was delivered from the manufacturer well within the time frame.
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 14th April 2020
On the Greenhouse that I bought it was a no clip one, used strips of plastic to hold the panes in ? had to buy clips there was no way that the plastic would fit.
The door is also very flimsy had to rig a door stop to stop it from coming off.
Only one issue, apart from that an excellent service and product
Pallet that contains the glazing should not be laid flat to prevent breakage, but I only found that out after starting to unpack the glass , there is not any warning notices on the pallet only inside the wrapping, please either advise the delivery driver to inform customer or put signage on pallet
The greenhouse was exactly what I wanted. BUT, the photo copy instructions were far from useful.Dull printing, lack of information, the glass should be installed when building the door not at the end.Door seals missing,self tapping screws missing, please review your building instructions.!!!
Very good service , easy to order and kept informed as to delivery.
2 No clips short for window glass. I noted from other responses that this is common complaint. You posted out half a dozen when I called which probably cost more than adding a few extra in each pack
Easy to order, and delivered at promised time. The delivery driver was particularly helpful and insisted on carrying every component into my back garden. Not too difficult to assemble although better instructions would have been helpful. Proper written instructions rather than a series of diagrams plus disclaimers and Health and Safety warnings in 17 languages, would have been better.
The end result is looking good.
Very good
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 26th January 2020
What a greenhouse, superbly built and showing the quality of workmanship from manufacture and building it on site. The chaps putting it together asked the questions relating to where I wanted the staging and guttering and did a wonderful job in putting it together. Very friendly and efficient. Make sure you have the foundations prepared as required and you will have no problems. Very pleased with the end result.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 19th January 2020
This is the second product bought from Greenhouse Stores. I cannot rate them highly enough. The second product, a potting shed, was delivered on time and erected in the most appalling weather by 2 very professional and amenable guys. It is a pleasure to do business with this company and I would recommend them to anyone.
I liked the way everything was separated for each section, so easy to then lay it out to put together.
A more descriptive diagram would have made it easier, but on the whole it was simpler than I expected!!
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 29th September 2019
Still not received my green house after buying in May 2018.
The delivery options are appalling and very few slots offered to customers for the few deliver dates they offer you without any choice whatsoever being given after already having to wait a long time to have the greenhouse manufactured.
Hi,

Delivery on Powder coated Elite greenhouses are 6-8 weeks as stated on our website and also your confirmation email as all Elite greenhouses are built to order.
Delivered on time, courier very helpful, everything correct as ordered.
EVERYTHING ARRIVED ON TIME AS STATED AND WAS SECURELY PACKED
Excellent and efficient service and installation
Good communication, great price and a good quality product. Would buy again
Delivered on time with call in advance.
No missing parts
Quality superb.
Was difficult to erect without help and the instructions could be better .
Would advise not just looking at the pictures , the writing has more information.
The base has to be accurate across the corners for a hexagon to fit . Be careful of builders bricks under the soil if hammering in a base.
Excellent overall , have recommended to my neighbour.
All very easy to select. Promotional discount. Good quality greenhouse.
I have to admit that I was always wary of internet purchase BUT your service, delivery and ease of construction were a delight. There were times when I had to reread the instructions - at such times I told myself that Rome wasn't built in a day: and two days later it was all complete. Now, I am slowly introducing delicate plants into the greenhouse and everyone says it stands proud on its raised patio. I should add that I put it all together by myself, only seeking assistance from my tall son to insert the top automatic light.

Gerald N Hickman
I was pleased with the prompt delivery the delivery man was polite and helpful,and the greenhouse was a good price,good value for money.
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews