Greenhouse Stores Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
Read Greenhouse Stores Reviews

About Greenhouse Stores:

We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 23rd March 2020
Mr M P
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Michael A
Haven't put it up year to we to put in concrete foundations
Initial excellent customer service. After sales service disappointing as still waiting for a replacement piece of glass after approx. 2 months. Very pleased with product quality and ease of assembly
Still trying to put it together
Easy to deal with, super helpful over the phone and exceeded expectations on delivery times. Unfortunately the model of greenhouse I picked (Halls Popular) is disappointingly leaky.
Good, clear website. Product competitively priced. Greenhouse kit delivered as promised with all items present and glass intact.
Delivery was on time and driver was very helpful in placing the greenhouse items where asked to and then giving us some hints relating to construction. Instructions easily followed and my Son in Law and I completed the construction in two days after being held up by poor weather.
Would use this company again. Receiving greenhouse from ordering it was a couple of days. Delivery company was excellent and driver very helpful.
no problems good job thank you
Was kept fully informed of delivery date and time. Arrived as promised. Delivery man was brilliant and as I’m elderly took both my greenhouses up the back garden even though it was not yet light!! I’m very happy with my green houses .
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 14th December 2019
Delivered on time. The greenhouse is well designed, I erected it on my own and can’t wait until spring arrives to put it to good use.
i was kept informed of the progress by a representative, the transaction was honest and straightforward, the contractor who assembled the unit was also very informative and I felt trustworthy, keeping me informed of a time and date he wold arrive. overall a very positive experience.
Well organised and on time delivery.
Easy to assemble everything went smoothly.drawings for assembly could be improved
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Excellent company. Well informed about their greenhouses and able to offer good advice over the phone. No quibble when I needed to return something I had mis-ordered.
Ok. Fits nicely. Good idea to put glass instructions in main document. I could not find the use of the plastic end strip to support the triangular glass. Spent time adjusting S shape hanging supports....which it fact I do not need. I still have the window to rot. When will it stop raining?l
I got my shed very quickly all looks good haven't got it up yet as I need to sort out the base
Delivery great. delivery chap great. Built it on my own so not to difficult. However the instructions and illustrations are of poor quality probably not been changed since the 80’s. I did look on YouTube which helped but again all dated videos. I bought a greenhouse coloured green so when I looked to purchase four single tier tables the picture of them was coloured green however they arrived aluminium, not to upset but maybe something to watch out for if you would be. On the whole I’m a happy chappie.
Greenhouse Stores 4 star review on 6th December 2019
Hi Geoff, Thank you for your feedback. We will get customer services to contact you regarding your staging as it should indeed be green as stated on the website and in your confirmation email. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Very good customer service and good communication between them and the Supplier Halls Greenhouses. I decihded to use a Halls Greenhouse fitter and my greenhouse was re-routed and delivered to him. The final installation went well and I am delighted with the result. Certainly worthwhile buying a quality product and paying to have it installed by an expert in that field.
Greenhouse Stores 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Not the easiest thing to assemble.(DEFINATELY A 2 MAN JOB) Not the easiest instructions to follow. Its up and it's in a sheltered position protected by 8' high fence to side and rear. This does not however ease the tension every time a gust of wind come from the leeward side. Even though the greenhouse is sitting on a flat and level concrete base the greenhouse base is slightly twisted and water does flood the interior.
Sorry can't give a review as I have not started erecting the greenhouse, the weather here has been so wet & cold I have put it off
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.67 based on 3,220 reviews