Greenhouse Stores Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Greenhouse Stores

About Greenhouse Stores: We offer a huge selection of high quality models and accessories from all of the leading brands and manufacturers in the glasshouse market today. We believe that gardeners need products that are made to last and won’t let them down, therefore we only have garden equipment for sale that we truly believe in and would happily use ourselves.

Sales@greenhousestores.co.uk

Tell us how Greenhouse Stores made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over 7 Days
customer service
"Delighted with my greenhouse very to put up good price well pleased"
"Good purchasing and website info, good delivery arrangements, and erection took a long time with two of us but the result is excellent. We'll designed structure although instructions and diagrams could be improved and side struts bend slightly. Holes in base to screw into paving would be useful."
"Fantastic service from ordering to delivery to fitting. Excellent communication throughout the purchase and installation. Super!"
"Excellent, effective ordering and delivery process. Price offered cheaper than going direct to manufacturer for greenhouse, steel base, thermostatic window opener and staging. The Halls greenhouse ordered on 20 May 2019 was delivered straight from the manufacturer on 14 June 2019. Greenhouse Stores confirmed order and price by email immediately, then manufacturer made contact direct via text on 7 June 2019 to offer delivery date. Delivery driver rang to warn of delivery time and delivered efficiently on date agreed. Overall very pleased with the product and supply service provided by Greenhouse Stores and manufacturer."
"Good price - Good quality - Quick delivery would recommend Greenhouse Stores."
"Update on my earlier review... After delivery it became apparent that there was a problem with the options that I ordered for my greenhouse. Being totally honest that was 33% my fault, 33% the manufacturers fault and 33% Greenhouse Stores fault. When I raised this with Greenhouse Stores they were more interested in defending their position than helping me, their customer who had a problem. So dropped one star for them. Luckily the manufacturers, Elite, could not have been more helpful."
"No problems with ordering at all, arrived quickly and damaged part was replaced quickly."
"Good service but, although no reflection on Greenhouse Stores and with 50 years experience of DIY, the instructions for erecting the Halls greenhouse are the worst I have ever seen for self assembly - I pity anyone new to DIY trying to put this up."
"My Swallow greenhouse/shed combination met all my expectations and was of an even higher quality than I was expecting. The installation team were fantastic and I am thrilled with the end result."
"I wanted an Elite Greenhouse. Greenhouse Stores had by far the clearest website which in turn gave me confidence in the options that I chose while ordering. Prior to that, Greenhouse Stores answered a couple of questions on-line. Well worth paying a little more for a good service I thought. Once the order is accepted and paid by credit card, the Supplier takes over. They arrange delivery with the customer direct and they provide a helpline if you have any problems thereafter. Delivery was advertised as 6-8 weeks. I think it took 9-10, but that wasn't an issue for me. The driver turned up at the time given to me by Elite the week before."
"Overall = Superb. Delivery was excellent - nice friendly driver really helped me out with everything once it arrived. All packaged well. We couldn't build straight away and had to leave the glass out for 3 weeks first but the way it was packaged in the crate allowed us to do this. Would say I would use again (and I would) but I don't plan on attempting to build that ever again in my life. The instructions from Eden are a nightmare!!!"
"I am still building it but all seems ok"
"Good greenhouse, very well priced, Louvre window poor as no mention that you have to purchase another piece of glass to finish install!. Also plastic plant supports don’t fit the internal slot, very loose ?. Would recommend greenhouse but look elsewhere for certain accessories"
"The greenhouse itself seems very good quality and was easy to build, however, the edging strips which are for areas that may be prone to strong winds I was very unimpressed with and tended to used the old and trusted method, wire clips. the storm strips did not stay in place and just seemed to pop out at random !!!. a bit of a waste of money as far as I am concerned, Also the half bolts for staging and shelf are a rip off at the best, very expensive"
"Green house is great. I also ordered shelving unit and irrigation system for drip feed watering. Shelving unit not particularly sturdy needed extra straps to hold together. I purchased irrigation system for use whilst on holiday tested it before seemed ok. On my return all plants flooded!! Not sure what went wrong but am expensive mistake !!!"
"Just what we wanted,arrived quickly."
"When I placed the order I was advised 7 - 21 days however it took about three and a half weeks to arrive but did come on the day they advised by phone about a week beforehand (8 June 2019). Had two broken panes of glass and a bent piece of frame, I am advised I have to wait until they have a lorry in my area for replacements now 15 July 2019 no sign or contact, otherwise I would have rated higher."
Hi,
Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies, we have contacted customer services as this is not the normal procedure with breakages/damaged items and they will be contacting you asap to get this rectified.
"We put the greenhouse up ourselves. Instructions not very clear looked on YouTube for help. Sections of glass too big 2 x 4 feet. One shattered on its own (replaced with polycarbonate). Door difficult to slide open and gap between door and framework no matter what we tried cannot rectify but it was the last thing we put up so make do. Window does not shut properly."
"Great greenhouse only issues were insufficient bolts so I purchased bag in treadmills.One cracked pane and chip out of triangular pane purchased replacements locally for 12 pounds.Could not successfully print out claim form offline so decided my outlay of 16pounds did not warrant a new printer.Other than that pleased with the greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers all looking good"
"The greenhouse is still in the box . I need to make space in my garden. What I will say is you driver that delivered the good was very helpful"
Greenhouse Stores is rated 4.66 based on 2,961 reviews