Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grace & Co Jewellery
Read Grace & Co Jewellery Reviews

About Grace & Co Jewellery:

Grace & Co is a family-run and family-owned contemporary jewellers set up in 2010 by two jewellery professionals with over 40 years of experience between them.

Since the doors of the first opened, Grace & Co has continued to grow and now stocks world-renowned, contemporary jewellery, watches, charms, and accessories 9 locations across the Midlands area.

Their knowledge and expertise in the jewellery industry have resulted in a team of staff that provide excellent customer service and a fabulous shopping experience, whether it be in-store or online.

hello@graceandcojewellery.co.uk

17 Market Street, ,

Joseph McLean was very helpful over the telephone when my discount code wouldn't work.
Hi Amanda, Thank you for your review. We're really pleased you're happy with the service received and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Item perfect. Service very good.
Hi Mairead, Thank you for your review. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with our service and your purchase. We hope to see you again soon :) x
Good communication and flexibility.
Hi Jamie, Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear you're happy with our service and hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Loved the Daisy earrings that I purchased for my friends 60th Birthday - the earrings arrived quickly and the packaging was lovely - thank you - will definitely use your company again
Hi Alison, Thank you for your kind review. We're so pleased to hear you loved the Daisy earrings and hope your friend loved them just as much. We hope to see you again soon :) Stay safe. x
Thanks for your quick delivery!
Hi there, Thank you for finding us. We're so glad to hear you're happy with our service and hope to see you again soon :) x
Affordable gift from a good friend!
Hi Angel, Thank you for your review. We're so pleased to hear you're happy with your purchase and hope to see you again soon :) x
Ordering online was straightforward, although I didn’t receive an email to say it was ready to collect from store. I rung the Ashby branch and they were very helpful, order was in stock and collection was easy.
Hi Lisa, Thank you for finding us. We're sorry to hear that the confirmation email didn't go through to you, sometimes these emails can go into spam/junk folders but we will look into this further for you. We're really pleased to hear that you found our system straightforward and hope to see you again soon :) x
Hello there! I am a big fan of your website with all of its great deals on major brands. Unfortunately the glass locket I bought for my mum for mother's day doesn't open at all. It is a nice piece in itself and that's why I haven't returned it but you should know that the locket doesn't function as a locket. I do think that this is not your fault and probably some evil magic man's idea of fun!!! Anyway, thank you for being inspirational pioneers. All the best, Fiona Pompermaier
Hello, Fiona. thank you for finding us. And also, thank you for your kind words. If the item isn't right, send it back to us and we'll send out a new one to you, simple as that. Follow the details on our Delivery & Returns Policy which is at the bottom of our website's front page, and we'll swap it round as soon as it comes back to us. We hope this helps.
A very prompt and efficient service . Thank you.
Hi Jackie, Thank you for finding us. We are so pleased to hear you're happy with our service and hope to see you again soon :) x
Recipient was very pleased with gift
Hi Susan, Thank you for finding us. We are pleased to hear the gift was well received and hope to see you again soon :) x
Many items were out of stock, which is understandable, as it was just after Christmas, however I was able to add my email to be notified when they’d be back in stock, so I didn’t have to wait too long.
Grace & Co Jewellery 4 star review on 17th March 2021
Bought a nomination charm for a friend. Great service and quick delivery. Lost a star as would have expected a nomination gift bag as you get in the shop.
eveything went well and all was recivied
Quick and easy
nice item , turned up on time
Beautiful
I would recommend ordering from this Store, amazing service and quality goods
Great delivery speed and well packaged pleased with the service.
Came very quickly