Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
The engineer was sent to fix my appliance without the part he needed to complete the job. I was charged £8 for his parking for a 5 minute visit during which all he achieved was to tell me he couldn’t complete the job. I phoned to speak to a manager but was told there were non available to speak to me but I would be phoned back. I didn’t receive a call and so phoned again, only to be told someone would phone me the next day. Of course they didn’t.

I would not recommend Glotech based on their poor customer service and rude customer service staff
After providing the details of the appliance and the issue the engineer attended and did not fill me with confidence as he didn’t even recognise the brand. Asked to use the toilet, removed a couple of screws then got on the phone to someone who informed him that there was nothing he could do as the gas needed to be re-filled and the gas in our fridge was illegal. Surely this should be considered beforehand. What’s the point of asking for details of make/model and issue when your only intention is to turn up see what you can/can’t do and then charge £84.95 and then VAT on top! I’m a very dissatisfied customer. If the time spent on the visit is minimal and there is not a repair this is extortionate!
Your technician came and replaced the plastic part that had popped out but then he insisted on testing the dish washer and found the it was not emptying properly and would not leave until he hadleft it all ticketty boo. thanks
Easy to navigate website. Efficient online response. Quick appointment system. Engineer arrived on time. - all round great service
I highly recommend Glo Tech Repairs They recently fixed my Bosch dishwasher. They are completely professional and very friendly. Five stars to them.
Great service
I would recommend Glotech for any appliance repairs. Booking online or speaking to Customer Services the service is superb. Engineers are polite and reliable and faults resolved to satisfaction.
My washer dryer was fixed very quickly by the friendly, knowledgeable and efficient technician. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Great response and fixed the issue straight away. Would highly recommend
Please just don't use this company.
Started all good.
Needed to order part .
Then arrange to fit part a week later.
Still going ok.
Then receive call from eng . Be there tomorrow. 7.45 am Still going good.
Then that night 6.30 PM. Call cancelled.
?????.
Ring up call centre.
Then problems begins.
Eng sick .
You can make another appointment 2WEEKS TIME.
sorry sir that's our next available appointment.
I complain .
Sorry we are only a call centre.
The mystery is go on line and you can book new repair in two days time .
AVOID This company once they have your money No service.
Engineer attended. Didn't even look at the problem before giving a simple instruction to try a different temperature - advice that he could perfectly well have given over the phone. He had to be persuaded to actually open up the icemaker unit (in fact, I had to do it for him) to see what might have been wrong. Unimpressed.
This is the second time I have used glotech, once for a washing machine & also for a dryer. On both occasions the service , value for money and staff were excellent.
Engineer was pleasant and efficient, but he arrived 20 minutes early without warning and did not wear a mask.
The engineer was on time, very competent and pleasant.
I would use this company again without hesitation
First time using them and very happy with the service. I was surprised that it was so reasonably priced and problem fixed on first visit. Very quick and courteous engineer.
Avoid at all costs . Firstly original visit cancelled due to " computer problems " . Four days later engineer
arrived , no mask , within a few seconds advised motor on extractor had gone , looked for part on phone , could't find it and advised someone would look for part and call within next few days to advise if part available . Not In the house 5 or 6 minutes . Then charged £77.94 for their call out charge . Subsequent call back confirmed part not available Their terms and conditions stitch you up. Would NEVER recommend this company to anyone .
Hi,
I have sent across an email to yourself to try and resolve this.
Best wishes,
Glotech
Advertise with a local phone number and then when you finally get through they tell you they don’t cover your area?!
Friendly, efficient and totally reliable service. My "go to" company for all my appliance repairs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Very good service all round and oven fixed in less than an hour. Thank you
Very happy with the repair. Felt a bit misled with the cost. Was told £150 for the repair including the part. Turns out the part was a bit more expensive and this was all plus vat. That wasn’t made clear. Ended up being £193. I have since emailed and queried it. Was told it would be passed on to head office. I’ve waited before leaving this review but I’ve had no response. All in all, great repair, shame about rest.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,375 reviews