Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
good service - very friendly
Sadly our 9 yr old Hotpoint freezer was irreparable due to parts being unavailable and also too expensive to repair compared to buying a new freezer
Engineer left with the machine misaligned to the rest of the built in cupboards and charged £42
We were very pleased with the repair to the washing machine. It was quick and your staff were very nice. Thank you
I booked a repair for a washing machine. 2 engineers came and looked at it, when they left they said it of fixed. I run a laundry same day and the washing machine did not work, same error occurred, I called customer services to complain and I was booked another slot in 7 days time! Given that the repair was not done, I would expect that someone would come and look earlier at the problem.
We were very impressed with the service received. The engineer was polite and efficient - problem with washing machine was deal with professionally and quickly. Would use again if necessary.
Waseem was very friendly, very clear with his feedback on the machine and extremely polite and helpful. Thank you!
Good morning Zobia,

Thank you for leaving us a good review - I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer Waseem!

Glotech
Good telephone booking service and promt attendance by Engineer. I would recommend.
Good afternoon Mr Blinman,

Thank you for the five star review, much appreciated. Really pleased to see you have had a positive experience with us.

5 stars - excellent!
(Alx) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Not happy at all booked an engineer for Monday between 8.00 and 1 .00 and a no show so I rang glo. Tech and they said they had moved this onto another business engineer as they were too busy n guess what it’s Wednesday and still no show appalling service 😡😡
On time, quick, efficient, explained everything to me. Great service
Good morning,

Thank you for the feedback, really pleased to see you have had a positive experience!

Glotech
Glotech were very responsive and came out quickly to sort out my freezer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Good morning,

Thank you for the 5 star review, really pleased to hear you have had a positive experience with us.

Kind regards
Glotech
Always wary of choosing white goods repair folks but Glotech were excellent. The engineer quickly identified the problem and put in a quick fix with no additional cost. the repair is guaranteed but I hope I won't need it. My dishwasher now locks and works as it should. No more lollipop stick wedges to keep it closes
Hi Simon,

Thank you so much for leaving positive feedback, I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer! Pleased to hear your dishwasher is now fully fixed.

No one turned up
Hi Brian,

I have just checked our system and can see that you requested to book in an appointment yesterday for today but unfortunately we had no availability, we did try to contact you yesterday to rearrange a time and date but you never responded to us. I feel that this was just a miscommunication.

Lauren
Job well done. Very happy
Thank you for the 5 star review! Pleased to hear you are happy with our service.
Glotech
Brilliant customer service. Engineer was lovely too!
Called this company as we had a faulty Dishwasher and understandably the job was farmed out to a local company. Unfortunately I did not look at the satisfaction rating of the local company. Not very good.
The engineer called by appointment but had no spare parts and having consulted Google informed us we needed a replacement Sensor. So far so good and appointment made for the fitting of the sensor after the weekend by another fitter. This happened and we paid the bill of over £120.
Unfortunately the spare part did not solve the problem and in fact the machine was now in a worse state than before. I contacted the firm but after about six phone calls got a very negative response and the promise of a fitter 8 days hence.
When money was mentioned I was told the £120+ was gone and we would have to start again. The whole attitude was negative and I got the impression that I could either take the offer of another visit in 8 days or go somewhere else.
I got absolutely nowhere so declined the offer of another expensive call out charge and stated I would go elsewhere. I think this comment was received with a deal of satisfaction!!!
Needless to say I found another local company with a good satisfaction rating and they are calling later today with the required spare parts on the van. We live in hope anyway.
Great service.
Very prompt & helpful.
Will definitely use again.
Friendly efficient service!
Would recommend to others!
Hi Emily,
Thank you for the 5 star review, happy to see you have had a positive experience with us!
Glotech
Really disappointed, waited in all day for appointment only to chase up after the allotted time to be told that the engineer had the wrong date and came a day early! When I asked if I could have a discount as a gesture of good will for rebooking as I would have to wait at home again I was told no its a fixed price-I didn't rebook!
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.13 based on 1,173 reviews