Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
The engineer was polite and friendly and carried out the repair in a professional manner.
Reasonably short delay in attending, good communication of expected time of attendance and phone call 20 mins before arrival. Did not have the required replacement part in his van but only took 2 days to acquire it. Expensive but no more than competitors.
Great, reliable service.
Excellent service thank you, will definitely be using your company again.
A real joy to get proper service these days. Came promptly when he said he would, and got me going till a part arrived. No hesitation in recommending
Customer service is appalling. The repair to our wine fridge took 5 weeks from the first visit. This was due to the company not ordering the spare part. All communication was initiated by us and we had to chase them three times. On the date of the proposed repair, the engineer did not arrive until 30 minutes after the five hour time slot and we had to ring to see where he was. As a result the repair could not be done that day and was not completed until a week later. Despite taking payment for the part in advance, we had a call saying that this was outstanding. The office allocates jobs to the engineers, but the engineers don’t seem to have enough time to travel between jobs and to get them completed. There seems to be no real communication between the engineers and company, and the company and customer. Everything now works, but this was not a pleasant experience.
The gentleman that fixed my cooker was very professional and knowledgeable. In fact I had accidentally pressed a button on the cooker that stopped it from igniting and he spotted it straight away.

So of course it was a very expensive mistake but I’m very pleased it’s fixed.
no probles great communication repair carried out quickly will use again
Superb service and some really useful advice.
The SAGA continues.the engineer who was supposed to come yesterday didn't and rebooked for today.he didn't call first but turned up about 11 am.great?
No .he turned up Without the parts to fix oven.left them in another van.said would take about 1 hour to get to Van and then come back at 4 pm.
I thought my maths was bad!
Anyway it is now 7 pm and nobody has arrived!
What a joke company
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY
Further instalments tomorrow
Came at agreed time. Efficient. Happy my dishwasher works again!
Engineer booked for today after waiting 6 weeks for parts which stoves told me were in stock all along.i rang at 11 am to confirm engineer coming.they said would ring.no call by 1pm the latest he would arrive.i rang again to be told wouldn't be coming.ruubidh service.
I asked for manager to be told not in today.
I asked for message to be given to manager to ring me as I have wasted two days off work waiting for their engineer.
Help desk said couldn't promise manager would ring me and to email
Sums up this company!
Highly recommend Glotech, engineer came out within a week (busy period) and he solved the issue and replaced the part on first visit. Speedy professional service.
Nobody turned up, nobody called. Left a voicemail on Saturday and nobody has called back.
Very pleased with the service
Came a number of times to try to fix my dishwasher, 4 visits in total from 2 different technicians. Incorrectly fitted parts meant they have they broke immediately. Technician was poorly equipped, asking me for towels, sponges etc and also flooded one of our cupboards and damaged a kitchen door. In fairness the parts were refunded promptly but I was left with a broken dishwasher and out of pocket for the labour cost.
Very pleased with the prompt repairs to my fridge. I would use this company again.
I haven’t seen such a low quality, low standards technician yet. Be careful about their ‘policies’ which are designed to fleece customers. I was looking to get my old washer dryer fixed. At the time of booking a repair they oversold their technical expertise to us. When they came in for repairs all they did was remove lint from the drains and left the machine in the same condition as before. I was charged £86 for it. When I challenged them they turned around and pointed to their policy which did not require them to do anything other than to pay a visit and look at the fault and not necessarily fix it. Don’t bother with these guys, you are better off investing that money buying a new machine.
Outstanding service! Cannot recommend highly enough.
It was a fast and very professional repair!
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,397 reviews