Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Thank you so much Darren for your golden service to our washing machine. We needed to wait for a part for a replacement, but you cleverly fixed the issue temporarily, so we were able to use our washing machine as normal until the definitive repair was completed. Thank you again for a very efficient service.
Your prompt response, accurate diagnosis of the problem by Tony and cost effective solution was well received.
Very quick, thorough and efficient. Fixed the problem and explained the cause well.
(Alx) - Posted 7 months ago
Alex Excellent service received today to fix my drawer
(Alx) - Posted 7 months ago
Very happy great service fast response Thank you so much
very quick and efficient, Alex was very professional. Fantastic JOB!!!
(Alx) - Posted 8 months ago
This was the first time that I had used Glotech. The service was fantastic. Tim was professional and my freezer is working again. I would definitely use Glotech again.
Appalling - booked for a particular morning and took the time off. Half way through that slot got a a text from the engineer saying that he had not been told that it was the morning and couldn't make it until the afternoon (when I was working). Spoke to Glotech who basically said it was nothing to do with them - it was all the problem of the sub contractor!
Avoid this company at all cost! Engineer came, stayed for 5 minutes, told me that bearing needed changing, charged me the call out fee and left. Then wrote something completely different in their internal report with a very long list of parts that needed changing, which, supposedly he told me about when here (he did not). And I received a message that the machine is not worth fixing, as it would cost 790 pounds. The new bearing for this machine costs about 30 quid (checked online)...
Mitko the engineer came to fix my washer dryer. He did a thorough job even through the replacement part ended up being faulty. The machine works perfectly now.
This is the second time I've used Glotech to repair a dishwasher at our premises. The service was, as always, speedy and efficient. The engineer was extremely friendly and professional and advised on various options for costs. I will have no hesitation in using Glotech again in the future.
Engineer Idris who fixed my cookerwas very personable and efficient.Took a lot of care.Would recommend him
This is a dreadful disjointed and useless company. Engineer didn't turn up on time, despite my driving 20 miles to meet him, repair didn't get done, even though I explained the problem before hand, received a quote for the repair that was TWICE the cost of a new machine, and finally, I STILL got charged for the repair. I had to deal with four different people, on three different phone numbers, and two different email addresses. And the actual engineer did not give me his mobile number. When I complained, I got told to look at the terms and conditions. Shockingly bad all round.
Fridge mended promptly. Engineer very courteous and willing to help. Took a couple of trips to sort issue so good value for money. Buckinghamshire.
This review has been left to counteract an inaccurate review. The review by J J is factually incorrect, he requested a repair but wanted to pre order parts, the parts were ordered as per his list, on arrival to fit those parts it was discovered he had requested incorrect parts, J J was aware of the charges prior to the visit and agreed accordingly, you don't get a premium 5 star service for free albeit J J the correct part was no longer available so despite all the errors being his fault J J thought he should not pay for the time dedicated to his appliance.
This Review has been entered to counteract an incorrect and misleading review. The review by J J is a bit misleading, the individual concerned requested parts to be ordered as per his list supplied, the parts were ordered as he requested and we attended to install and yes they were wrong, reason being he had requested wrong parts on his list, the correct part was no longer available and could not be supplied, he was only requested to pay for the initial call charge for attending the product of which he was previously made aware, you don't get quality service for free albeit this individual obviously thought he would.
I booked a repair through the Glotech web portal for an engineer to come and replace the shattered glass in my Neff oven door in early March. Repair My Appliance's engineer, Steve, turned up as scheduled and checked which glass screen was required (there were several options, and he did not have the exact one we needed with him - fair enough). At the time I was very impressed with the service; Steve said he would order the screen and then return the following week to fit it. But after many unanswered calls, texts and an email, I have to say that the management of this company is poor. They took their £86.34 and promptly found that ordering the glass and coming back to fit it was simply too problematic or difficult. A simple email or phone call at any stage saying "we can't do this job" or "it's taking us a while to get the glass" would have made a significant difference. So I am here to tell others to avoid the issues I experienced and my own error. On top of this, I would note you will have a hard time reaching the proprietor at any time on his mobile or his 0800 number (or indeed any number on the company's website); nobody picks up. Shane did, however, pick up straight away when his technician rang through to arrange payment on the day. In essence, I paid for some one to come to my house and tell me my oven needed a new glass screen...I knew that when I booked them online.
The friendly engineer did the great job with replacing the new carbon brushes to energise the motor to get it spin/wash again in my Zanussi washer/dryer! It is now working fine since then! I'm really happy about this! Thanks, him so much!
I was very impressed with your service which was competitively and fairly priced. Tim was a lovely guy who did a great job. You were very thorough and generous as my problem required 2 trips. I would definitely recommend you to anyone else who requires a washing machine repair service.
Glotech sent DM Appliance paid £75 for a few minutes to say bearings gone. Quoted £691 for whone new drum etc. Thank goodness for the Bosch team £305 and no new drum required. I want at least half of my £75 back as soon as possible.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.16 based on 892 reviews