WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Excellent customer service
Hi, Thanks for leaving us such a nice feedback, we’re happy that you loved the service at WiseDriving! Many thanks, Adam.
Very very good, the extra 30% increase you can speed and 0 curfews, means you don’t constantly have to be looking at your speedometer meaning you can spend more time focusing on the road, fantastic black box insurance.
Hi, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
They managed to transfer my refund and the cancellation fee to my new policy
Hi, Thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with WiseDriving has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
I have no issues with the company They keep me update each month on how my driving is doing
Hi Anastascia, Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. We’re thrilled you’re happy with the service you have received. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Terrible service hours to get through on the phone workers speak very poor English hanged up on me after waiting over an hour to get through and that's just some of the bad points don't get insurance with wise diving
Hi James, We’re sorry to hear of your disappointment with us; we always look to give the best level of service possible to our customers. If you’d be happy to send us a private message with your details, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks, Kathryn.
My insurance is soo much but don’t worry
Hi Shahzad, Thanks for taking time to send us your review. If you do have anything you think we can improve on, please let us know. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
I think WiseDriving are excellent, they have monitored my driving and subsequently cut the price of my car insurance as I am starting to become more confident on the roads right now.
Hi Philip Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you are getting on well with the telematics device. Keep up the good work! Many thanks, Holly
Great insurance company, the driving tracker is excellent and getting a discount applied even better!
Afternoon, Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. We are glad to hear you are happy with your policy and the telematics product! Many thanks, Holly
Excellent service and really good cost
Hi Kris Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! Many thanks, Holly
The WiseDriving the best. I love them. They have nice price. I got refund from them because I drive safely.
Hi Szilvia, Thank you for choosing WiseDriving and leaving a lovely review. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your experience with us: we take pride in offering a great level of service to our customers. We’re glad you feel we’ve been able to provide this for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
With wise driving,as long as you drive responsively and sensibly you are in a very good hand.My insurance premium dropped dramatically just following the rules of the road.
It’s good , but access my account. On my phone
Hi Melanie, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know. Many thanks, Adam.
Seem helpfull so far
Hi Mark, Thanks for your feedback – we’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far! Many thanks, Adam.
I am a new customer, but looking great insurance company. thanks
Hi Zryan, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Brill black box as reduced monthly payment winner
I m very happy with service I recommend to everyone u can try wise driving thanks
Hi, Thank you for such a lovely review, your kind words are much appreciated. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Love it ,u can keep an eye on your score see where your going wrong and improve your driving had £70 back on my premium in first couple of months 😉
Appreciate the feedback for my driving I hope to continue to get good reviews as I expect
Hi Brendan, Thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with WiseDriving has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
OVERALL FROM START TO FINISH FANTASTIC WOULD RECOMMEND
Hi Ciaran, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very good insurance is low they keep you informed about all changes also depending on your driving if its 100 percent your premium goes down would highly recommend them
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers receive a great service. We’re over the moon to receive your appreciation, so thank you! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,282 reviews