WiseDriving Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend WiseDriving

About WiseDriving: At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

How would you rate WiseDriving?

"I got a letter saying my policy will be cancel. I am trying 2 days for hours to ring and speak to someone and nobody answers. I send emails and they never responded. My report is good but no the time and place (0 score) I only drove the car 2 days during the day since I had the black box. There is no one to speak with and discuss about it."
Posted 1 hour ago
Miss Styles
Verified Buyer
"Can't get a hold of anyone and haven't had an update in my driving for about 6 months. Sent about 5 emails."
Hi Miss Styles,
We are sorry to hear this. We do appreciate your feedback and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could send us a private response with your details, we’ll investigate this further.
Posted 1 hour ago
"I’ve been with Wisedriving for 2 months now and I’ve already had my premium reduced by £80! I’d definitely recommend"
Hi Reece,
We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving and feel we’ve provided a great product and service for you. Thanks for the feedback!
Vicky.
"I am more than happy with the way the blackbox works, i understand that people see young ones as bad drivers and i know myself how some of my friends drive, but this system is great for people like myself who are good drivers. I dont think its fair ive to pay more because of this idea of how young ones drive i love the fact the way i drive is the reason for the payments changing :)"
Hi Jade,
We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving and feel we’ve provided a great product and service for you. Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it!
Vicky.
"You keep me inform about my driving on a regular basis, which keeps me on my toes and makes me more aware and alert."
Hi Paula,
Thanks for the great review! our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service.
Vicky.
"Returning premium due to good driving."
Hi Rahela,
Thanks for your positive Review, we're so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us!
Vicky.
"Great customer service, keep me updated frequently and rewards me for driving well."
Hi Luke,
What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you.
"Excellent , surprise"
Hi Nasim,
Thank you for your kind words - we’re glad your experience with WiseDriving has been great. We look forward to continuing to provide you with this level of service.
Vicky.
"Follow up my driving experience step by step, encouraging me if I do well by refund me money! Excellent system. I am very happy and I recommend wiseDriving to everyone Thank you,."
Hi Faycal,
Thanks for giving us such a great rating and recommending us. We really do appreciate it.
Vicky.
"Shocking service, shocking call centre operatives on hold for ten minutes just trying to get through, documents not being sent by the installer resulting in problems absolutely shocking service would advise people to stay away"
Hi Jack,
We would like to assure you that our main priority is our customers and the service we provide. We are saddened to hear how you feel. If you’d be happy to give us a chance to look into this for you and answer any queries, please send us a private response with your details.
Vicky.
"Hi. Im happy yes. But your app is not working. Would you check for me? Might be something wrong with the box? Dont want to get in trouble. Thank You. Roberto"
Hi Roberto,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers receive a great service. We’re over the moon to receive your appreciation, so thank you! In regards to the dashboards/App, if you could send us a Private message with your details, we would be happy to look into this for you.
Thanks
Vicky.
"Great dashboard and generous return premiums!"
Hi Aaron,
Thank you for choosing WiseDriving and leaving a lovely review. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your experience with us: we take pride in offering a great level of service to our customers. We’re glad you feel we’ve been able to provide this for you.
Vicky.
"Gave me money off insurance"
Hi Brandon,
Thanks for giving us such a great rating, we really do appreciate it.
We're glad you like the product and service we have provided.
Thanks
Vicky
"Very happy"
Hi Craig,
Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. We’re thrilled you’re happy with the service you have received.
"Very friendly service"
Hi Ellie, thank your taking the time to leave us a review. Our staff will be thrilled to hear their hard work has been appreciated. Thanks for leaving the great feedback, we greatly appreciate it.
"Very satisfied"
Hi Emilia,
Vicky.
"Reduce in premium after just 1 month!"
Hi Ellie,
Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you.
Vicky.
"It’s great to keep a check on how well you are driving and is a reminder to keep your driving on top form with tips if things do slide a little to get you back on track."
Hi George,
Thank you for such a lovely review, your kind words are much appreciated. We’re glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving.
Thanks again,
Vicky.
"I really liked about Wise Driving is when you drive good they will reduce the price of your insurance. Keep that great things up."
Hi Mohammed,
We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving and feel we’ve provided a great product and service for you. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Vicky.
"Got some money back and has been fair so far."
Hi Daniel,
We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed the experience you have had with WiseDriving. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback – it’s very much appreciated.
Vicky