WiseDriving Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend WiseDriving

About WiseDriving: At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

How would you rate WiseDriving?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Miss G Hornby
Verified Buyer
"Lack of communication and assistance when I required it. Believe this was down to the underwriters... very poor at trying to contact myself and resolve issues I was having."
Mr Mohmand
"Very happy"
"Do not go with this company. I would have given 0 stars if possible. Engineers never cmstick to the appointments and you are charged for there own rediculous mistakes"
"AVOID!!! Insurered my partner, policy lasted less than a week due to the car purchased breaking and we gave back to the dealer. Wisedriving then charged us nearly £300 for costs etc! Thankfully managed to get out of that and only paid the necessary amount. This took nearly a week to sort, and they tried charging us for another weeks of policy! Bottom line, avoid at all costs. Scam!!"
"Cheap and cheerful"
"I’m very happy. I was adamant I wasn’t getting a black box and it’s the best thing I’ve done. I’ve alresdy been getting money taken off my monthly insurance for good driving. So hopefully in a years time it’ll completely go down"
"WiseDriving are the worst insurance I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They cannot seem to accurately set up a policy without harassing you with emails and threats for simple errors which often aren't the customers fault. From day 1 I wanted to leave, however when informed I would be charged £75 plus cover costs for 10 days insurance, I felt I had no choice. As a young home owner on a budget I could not afford these costs, I have never known a company to not offer a 'cooling off' period. I have been threatened with cancellation twice, have had to re-send for a new V5, send countless emails, retrieve documents from 3 years ago, they've raised and lowered my monthly premium, and now they have decided to cancel my policy with no reason as to why, and I have only been with them for 19 days. 19 DAYS!!!! It is an absolute disgrace. I would advise any driver, young or old, to NEVER go with these people. Do not be lured in by the initial cheap premiums. It is SO not worth it."
"I have found the service to be very poor twice I was left with out cover on my car . The sec time the cover was cancaled and with just two points of contact be before the police was cancels after which I was drive around. The e u with no insurer for a month before I seen the single email sent in regard to this . Over all very poor service"
"If it were possible I would have given 0. Absolute thieves. I haven’t been using my car as I now work from home. I only use it on the weekends and for short journeys. In the past 3 months they have increased my insurance twice. Apparently the few times that I drive show a low score. Absolute rubbish"
"Cheaper premiums."
"literally just got my box in and at first they went going to install it because my car (1.4 zetec fiesta has tinted rear windows and 16' alloy wheels. just to keep that in mine I've just purchased the car off an elderly woman 2 weeks previous, basically to sum it up, they are now saying I have to pay more because I didn't declare modifications even though there are no modifications on the car, As soon as my policy is up im not renewing it, worst car insurance company for new or young drivers,!! I recommend you reconsider going with them."
"You get money bk for good driving scores"
Miss Saeed
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the car insurance"
Miss C Wightman
"Extremely good value!"
Miss Chadwick
Verified Buyer
"Pointless demanding extra money when funny enough 1 month later car insurance was cheaper anyway cancelled and robbed of £900 funny enough my car insurance is now only £600 you tried charging 5x that amount!!!! Rubbish new drivers stay away!"
Mr I Young
Verified Buyer
"Hassle when first got insured through you as you would not accept proof of no claims and i cant get into the app with the reference number given"
Mr A Kelsey
Verified Buyer
"Appalling customer service, one cock up after another. Initially made huge mistake on my sons account of incorrectly setting it up as a full payment account when I had paid a deposit to contiune with monthly payments. This then resulted in them cancelling my sons insurance, which I then had to pay in full as they wouldn't re-instate. Then when my son had an accicdent, which we did not claim for, I cancelled the insurance, received my refund, which they the proceeded to take from my husbands bank account weeks later as some imbecile had raised a claim against us in your claim department that we never actually claimed for!!! Needless to say I never want to be contacted by you people again. Poor service, inexperienced staff and a catalog of errors with every turn. awful company."
"Very pleasant and professional"
Mr Kymantas
Verified Buyer
"Simple and great insurance company! !"
"They charged me a fee of cancellation when I never wanted to cancel early. Honestly the worst company. They give mixed information and would not want anyone to be scammed like I did."
WiseDriving is rated 3.12 based on 1,052 reviews