WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
AWFUL! Official documents said cancel by email, phone or letter. I emailed to cancel within 14 day cooling off period and received receipt of the email being received but nothing else. Tried calling loads but kept getting put on hold or hung up on! One grumpy advisor had an extremely bad line and told me she was working form home so it's not her fault and then dropped the call! When I eventually got through (about 4 hours of attempted calls in total) I was told that my cancellation was not actioned because it wasn't done by phone call. I said documents state otherwise and she said "well we never do it like that so you're going to have to speak to my manager." Manager not available so I just told her to cancel from today and I would chase it up to reclaim the money lost from previous days. Further chasing proved fruitless. Manager never available and nobody else in the call centre able to discuss cancellation by email. Further, upon refund being received, they whacked me with a £75 charge for cancelling and said cooling off period does not apply... think they need to check the legality of that! I was eventually told that an underwriter would contact me regarding my reclaim and no such call ever came through. Wise Driving washing their hands and saying they don't actually provide insurance now so I would not recommend them to anyone.
Hi, we’re sorry to read of your unfortunate experience: please be assured this is truly not our intention. We really do appreciate your feedback. If you’d be happy to send us a private response with your details, we’d like the chance to go over this with you. Thanks, Kathryn.
Shocking!!!! Trying to rob me! This company took another years finance out in my name after my policy ended its them without my consent or signature on anything and because I’m disputing it they have closed the complaint and basically said I owe them 344quid! For one months insuarance, cancellation fees and 90 quid for other charges! Scammers robbing off vulnerable people should be shut down and I will be reporting them not paying as what they have done is illegal!
Morning, We are sorry to hear that your policy renewed unexpectedly. All of our polices are set to automatically renew, unless you tell us otherwise. We sent a renewal invite via email prior to the renewal date, to let you know what happens next and to ask that you call us, if you want to stop the policy from renewing. If you would like to send your information privately to us, we can investigate this for you. Many thanks, Holly
I'm very happy
Morning, Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with your policy! Many thanks, Holly
So good so far.
Morning, Thank you for your review, it's good to know you are happy with your policy! Many thanks, Holly
Do not use them, scammers just want to make money then cancel the policy for no reason, with no chance of explaining or getting changed. admin fees and extortionate cancellation fees! DO NOT USE
Hi, we would like to extend our apologies concerning the issues you’ve had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, we can discuss this further with you. Thank you, Kathryn.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! Even if you paid me to use this company it would still be the last company on earth I'd ever use. I have genuinely never dealt with a worse company. I have spent THREE HOURS over 4 seperate calls renewing my car insurance only for each time to recieve an email confirming it has been cancelled. I've given my bank details on each 4 occasions and still the most unintelligent team on earth cannot complete the simpliest of tasks. I have never in my life felt so frustrated or irritated. In the end I insured with a different company, however they are now demanding a cancellation fee despite them cancelling themselves. You disgusting excuse for a company. Sort your customer service out, because this is completely unacceptable. Truly appalling, and shocking service, and I'm surprised you overall rating even managed to get to 2 stars... If I could have left no stars that still would have been too many.
Hi Charl, thanks for making us aware of this - we are sorry for the experience you have had. Please be assured that we take our customer service very seriously. Following your conversation on 9th April 2021, I have escalated your concerns to the complaints department to investigate this matter further. An acknowledgement letter will be issued within 5 working days, highlighting our complaints procedures. A letter will be sent, confirming the case handler and their contact information. Please note, that the Financial Ombudsman Service afford 8 weeks for a complaint to be investigated. Thanks, Kathryn.
Very efficient
Hi, what a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you. Thanks, Kathryn.
Very efficient John Crawford
Good and trusted insurance policy Guys check it out and used it
Hi Marvis Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it and your recommendation! Many thanks, Holly
Fare price ,easy to insure
Hi Prasent Thank you for your feedback, we are happy you found everything easy! Many thanks, Holly
Very helpful and easy
Hi Shelby-Ann Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback and we are glad you are happy with the service provided! Many thanks, Holly
I could not ring my previous insurance if and when I needed to . There was no personal communication at all . Please with the current insurance as there is someone on the phone who o can talk to when I need to .
Hi Dr M Mikhail Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it and we are pleased to hear you find it easy to get in touch with us. You can call us any time or, you can email or message us on social media too! Many thanks, Holly
Installed black box within the 14 days but did not show on your system and you then cancelled the policy after not informing me that you would be cancelling the policy due to the black box not having being installed. Then refused to reinstate the policy. Very bad customer service.
Hi Collette, we do appreciate your feedback and would be happy to look into this for you. If you could send us a private response with your details, we’ll investigate this further. Thanks, Kathryn.
One of the worst insurance companies I’ve ever had. Would not recommend. My car is with a private mechanic as it has been out of use for a couple of months. They’ve increased my monthly payment by nearly £80 and then when I call to ask why the person I spoke to was disgracefully rude. Then when I asked to speak to somebody else was told I have to wait 24-48 hours for a callback. So I now have to pay nearly double for my insurance and they can’t even address it within a good time frame. Not good enough at all!!
Very easy to fill out all the information needed and easy to pay. Really helpful people. Overall so far nothing wrong
Good really good
Hi Stuart Thank you for your review, we are happy you are pleased with your policy. Many thanks, Holly
I recomended wise , all good
Hi Rafal Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we really appreciate it! Many thanks, Holly
WiseDriving has been the best insurance company I’ve been with. They care about my well-being and are very helpful and quick.
Hi Shaista Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it and we are happy to hear you are pleased with our service. Many thanks, Holly
In the space of having a black box installed two days ago, they are telling me they will cancel already if it doesn’t improve within 200 miles, cancellation score is 30 I am at 29, bare in mind I paid a deposit of £350 2 weeks ago and my first insurance payment came out on Monday of £150, a normal company, the deposit covers your first month of driving and they don’t chase you up on payments within a week of the policy being a thing... tried to call up asking for an explanation, for example how they can come up with a score like that when I’ve had the black box installed for two days, of which only used for roughly 30 minutes, instantly met with a rude woman who you could barely understand due to the poor connection and handset on her end, to then be blamed for poor connection and have the phone rudely put down on me? I’m only 19 and it was a ballache getting together the money to pay for a deposit and first month of insurance within the space of a week. I DIDNT DO IT FOR IT TO BE CANCELLED WITHIN A DAY
Hi, we do apologise that you’re disappointed with the experience you have had with us, and would like the chance to answer any queries you have. Please feel free to send us a private reply with your details, so we can go over this with you. Thanks, Kathryn.
After being a customer for almost 2 years, having only 2 months left and never missed a payment. THEY CANCELLED MY INSURANCE? DISGUSTING! I swapped car and they sent me a new blackbox that did not arrive, nor did I sign for it. To then just cut me off without warning.
Hi, we take all the feedback we receive seriously and would like to offer our apologies for the experience you’ve had. Please send us a private response with your details and we can look into this for you. Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.55 based on 3,952 reviews