WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Very acceptable
Hi Adam, Thanks for the feedback: if you feel we could have done better, please let us know. We appreciate any feedback given. Many thanks, Adam
Unable to make amendments online and very difficult getting hold of customer service by phone
Hello, We are sorry to hear you have been unable to use the online portal and we apologise for any frustration caused. Can we check if you have a registered online account? You must be registered before you can make changes. If you have registered and are encountering technical issues when attempting to make changes, we would ask you to call us so we can assist. Our number is 01733 308358. Many thanks, Holly
The wait time to speak to customer service is discouraging, I must have waited for about 30 mins. I just bought my insurance but it is due to start on the 22nd which is about 2.5 weeks, so I was asking the lady why I had to fit the black box within 14 days after my purchase rather than 14 days from when my policy starts. The phone cut off while we were talking and still had another query.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to send this over. We would like to assure you that our customers are our top priority and your feedback will be referred to the appropriate teams to make sure we offer the best level of service. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Not bad! But the driving score dashboard could be more better. I’d like to know more about my driving so more information could help out e.g if it showed Whether my driving score went up or down or maybe it can tell me I turn too quickly or at high speed.
Hi, Thank you for your review and rating - we would like the chance to improve the experience you have had. If you would like to send us a private response with your details, to reviews@wisedriving.com, we can answer any queries you have. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
I’m so grateful to us ,and thank you.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Because it suits me very much
Hi, Thanks for the feedback: if you feel we could have done better, please let us know. We appreciate any feedback given. Many thanks, Adam.
I mean, I got a refund premium which is why I didn't rate it less. However, I find I am constantly having to readapt my driving as around refund premium time my black box starts marking me down drastically when majority of the time I score 100. I got 150 off my bill which isn't bad which is why it gets 3 stars instead of less. Customer service can be spotty, no direct contact with management available and it is clearly scripted. Website and app do not have full functionality, the here button that is meant to show you tips to improve your driving isn't a link, merely different coloured text. Just small things that build up to lower the number of stars really.
Good company to be with with regular driver updates, but when trying to update my address which it says can be online (for free) everytime I try it says to call the contact centre which would cost me £35 in admin fees.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review, we really appreciate this. Sorry to hear you are having difficulty updating your address. If you are unable to make the change online due to an error message, please call and explain this, as we will be able to waive the admin fee if you are unable to make the change yourself. Many thanks, Lauren
So far good
Hi, Thanks for taking time to send us your review. If you do have anything you think we can improve on, please let us know. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
My problem is you are given me 5000 mail per eyer its no good I want moor mails
So far good
Hi, Thanks for your feedback – we’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far! Cheers, Kathryn.
Acceptable
Telematics isn’t great
I can’t access my hints and tips on the app so I don’t know how to improve
Hi Asha Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that. If you would like to email us your information privately, we can take a look into this for you. Many thanks, Holly
There is not a lot i can say at the moment ask me again in 6 months.
Hi Keith, thank you for taking you time to leave your feedback. We do appreciate it and will use this to improve the service we provide. Thanks, Kathryn.
Good value
Afternoon, Thank you for your review, we are glad you are happy with the price offered. Many thanks, Holly
I have been driving for over 30 years and because I had a lease car for three years I can’t use my previous no claims bonus and as a 50 nearly 51-year-old driver I have to have a black box fitted.
Hi Paul, Thanks for the feedback. If there is anything you feel we could do better for you, please let us know. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
People working on reception poor English, sound like they were from abroad.
Hi Yakub Thank you for your review. We do indeed employ a wide variety of agents from different backgrounds however, all of our agents do speak English and are fully trained and equipped to deal with your queries. Many thanks, Holly
Good and trusted insurance policy Guys check it out and used it
Hi Marvis Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it and your recommendation! Many thanks, Holly
My car was driven into whilst parked at home overnight - Wise Driving said that I would lose my no claims bonus if I were to claim for repairs even though it wasn't my fault and in fact I wasn't even behind the wheel. Paid for repairs myself as the amount wasn't worth losing no claims bonus. When it came to renewal my quote went up substantially despite no claims and highly positive rating from their black box. Went elsewhere as was substantially cheaper and Wise Driving refused to match.
Hi Anna, Thank you for sharing your experience, we are sorry that you feel this way. Typically with this situation, it would go down as a fault claim as there is no third party insurer to claim off of. We are sorry to hear that we were not able to keep you at renewal but hope that you are finding insurance more suited to your needs elsewhere. Kind regards, Dylan
WiseDriving is rated 3.58 based on 4,360 reviews