WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
i have found this a good way to keep safe and drive with confidence
This company always cons you. They are awful. I had to cancel my policy because my car does not work anymore. They charged me £165 for this. Their whole service is shoddy and their pay less for better driving is a scam. Avoid and get an actual proper insurers then these rip off merchants.
Hi, Thank you for your review. All of our fees are stipulated within our terms and conditions which you would have had to read and agree to when setting up the policy. A link to these terms is included in all of our correspondence with our customer's. Thanks for the rating, we appreciate all feedback to help us improve our service. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Easy step by step application completion
Hi, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
good thanks wise
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know. Many thanks, Adam.
It’s so easy to buy a car insurance
Hi William, Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. Many thanks, Lauren
So far, so good. I love the fact that you are rewarded for good driving scores Seems currently better than some major insurers
Hi Anna, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Wise drive made it easy to change Insurance to Wise.
Hi Robert, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Professional friendly helpful
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers receive a great service. We’re over the moon to receive your appreciation, so thank you! Many thanks, Adam.
Very helpful and a easy supportive company.
Mornin, Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the service provided. Many thanks, Holly
It’s great that young drivers get rewarded for good driving
Morning, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the policy. Many thanks, Holly
Hi am happy with wise driving insurance. They are really good
Hi Chaudhary, Thanks for the great review! Our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Many thanks, Lauren
Very good
Hi John, Thanks for your feedback – we’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far! Many thanks, Adam.
Good idea but I can’t open up my review for the month!
This has to be the best insurance I’ve ever had
Hi Derek, Thank you for choosing WiseDriving and leaving a lovely review. We’re happy you’ve enjoyed your experience with us: we take pride in offering a great level of service to our customers. We’re glad you feel we’ve been able to provide this for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
It’s easy to use , I would like to recommend
Hi Shaimaa, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Lowest premium and refunded an amount for safe driving.
Hi Faisal, Thanks for such a great review. We work hard to offer the best service possible for our customers, so we’re very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
thank u help me by i am deaf used email
Hi Richard, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
I am a conscientious and experienced driver well aware of my surroundings whist I am driving. None the less I find Wise Driving has added to my driving performance and has given me an added impetus to my standard of driving.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review for us. We’re so happy you feel we have provided such a great service for you. Our top priority is our customer, so thank you for validating our efforts! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Genuinely been decent so far for about 5 months.
Hi Jordan, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Easy and more convenient to be contacted as needed.
Hi Muhammad, Thanks for your feedback and for taking time out of your day to leave us a review - we do appreciate it. We’re thrilled you’re happy with the service you have received. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,282 reviews