WiseDriving Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read WiseDriving Reviews

About WiseDriving:

At WiseDriving, we give our drivers the opportunity to earn reduced premiums through good driving. Our innovative telematics product collects vital information as you drive - including how you accelerate and brake, as well as the speed you travel and your travel times.

As soon as you get a quote with WiseDriving, we give you an upfront discount of 40% as we trust that if you are willing to have your driving monitored, then you must be a good driver. Plus, if you drive consistently well, you can earn even further reductions!

Get a quote with us and see how much you could save with a telematics car insurance policy with WiseDriving - wisedriving.com

Tell us how WiseDriving made you happy
Very good service
Hi Shaimaa, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very good experience with wise driving Great customer service and support
Hi, What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
very good on price t
Hi Tony Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the price we offered! Many thanks, Holly
Really good and great for getting money back
Hello Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. Many thanks, Holly
Good concept works well
Hi Oliver Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. Many thanks, Holly
Very poor service. I am waiting to make a formal complaint
Hi Miss Cogheil We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service provided. We would like to know more about your experience, if you would like to email us directly. We can also look into the status of your complaint. Many thanks, Holly
Good insurance
Hi, Thanks for leaving us such a nice feedback, we’re happy that you loved the service at WiseDriving! Many thanks, Adam.
Good insurance company with good policies.
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We’re glad to hear you’ve enjoyed your experience with WiseDriving so far. If there is anything you feel we can do better for you, please let us know. Many thanks, Adam.
Excellent insurance provider .
Hi, Thanks for the great review! Our priority is our customers and we’re happy to hear you have had great service. Many thanks, Lauren
A company that cares about its material and moral customers.
Hi Serkan, Thanks so much for your kind words, we really do appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Many thanks, Lauren
I think it's a good idea that I get regular reviews about my driving. I have also been repaid for my excellent driving which is a wonderful incentive.
Hi Patricia, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We work hard to make sure our customers receive a great service. We’re over the moon to receive your appreciation, so thank you! Many thanks, Lauren
Excellent Service. Keeps me fully updated on my progress on a regular basis. I would highly recommend.
Hi George, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Hi George, What a wonderful review - we truly appreciate your comments. We’re happy to hear that our staff and service have made the experience great for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
It was good
Hi Kamsha, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Went on go compare wisedriving top of the list very good price and excellent service
Hi, Thanks for giving us such a good rating, we’re happy that the product and service we’ve provided are working for you. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
Very good insurance with great indentured to keep your driving good.
Hi, That’s great! We are so happy you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and we look forward to bringing you the same level of service throughout your policy with us. Many Thanks, Kathryn.
They still your money most likely, just tells u how much is rising up your payment
Hi, Thank you for taking you time to leave your feedback. We do appreciate it and will use this to improve the service we provide. Thanks, Kathryn.
Good qoute
Hi, Thanks for your positive comments, we are so glad to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Many Thanks, Kathryn.
WiseDriving is simply amazing, I control the premium I pay by my driving. Its a win win, I drive safe and pay less. Genius..
Hi, Thanks for such a great review. We work hard to offer the best service possible for our customers, so we’re very happy to see this reflected in your feedback. Many thanks, Adam.
Excellent service
Hey, We’re so glad you’ve enjoyed the experience you have had with WiseDriving. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback – it’s very much appreciated. Many thanks, Adam.
WiseDriving is rated 3.59 based on 4,282 reviews