Performance Direct Reviews

Read Performance Direct Reviews
Very Happy
Good service. Reasonable price
always a good service.
Disappointed my insurance went up after 1 years no claims was added. Still very competitive.
The only issue I have is that your agreed valuation of the Sport Quattro is incorrect. Other than that, I am happy with the price and service.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hare that you are happy with the price we quoted and the service our operators provided. I am sorry for any other inconveniences that may of arisen.

Kind Regards

Connor Newman
Grove & Dean
To date Performance Direct have met my needs in a satisfactory manner.
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your positive review, I am glad to hear that we have met all your needs and requirements and you are satisfied with the service we have provided you.

Kind Regards

Connor Newman
Performance Direct
Great deal and very helpful
Hi William,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the price and helpful service provided by Performance Direct.

Kind regards,

Performance Direct
Easy to work with straightforward
Hi Robert,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the straight forward service provided.

Best regards,

Performance Direct
easy to deal with and compedative.
Hi Robert,

Thank you for leaving us a positive review. I'm pleased to hear that you are happy with the service provided by Performance Direct.

Kind regards,

Performance Direct
My dealings with Performance Direct have been very positive.
Hi Seamus

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to know you have had a positive experience.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Performance Direct
Excellent service to renew car insurance as I didn't realise that paper copies were no longer sent. Thankfully everthing was processed and the payment made.
Hi Margaret

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

The company made the decision to update our renewal process to a paperless procedure as a way of ensuring excellent customer care and efficiency for our clients.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Very good service
Hi Kevin

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased to read that you received good service.

Performance Direct
Competitive premiums even at renewal with easy to understand paperwork delivered on line.
Hi Judy

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased your renewal was competitive and easy to understand.

For further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch or alternatively please visit our webiste www.performancedirect.co.uk where we have plenty of helpful customer pages.

Performance Direct
I've used the company for a couple of years and have had no reason to complain. Their quotes have been competitive.
Very happy with the service you provide. and would recommend to anyone
Hi Barry

Thank you for sharing your feedback, it's great to know you would recommend us.

For any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Performance Direct
It was affordable insurance for me at a time when everyone else's quote was out of reach. The customer service in the beginning was quite good. It does seem as though the admin teams are quite divided when you are calling to sort things. In the end I left because I found a more affordable insurer, with better customer service!
Easy to renew.
Hi Peter

Thank you for the 5 star feedback, I am pleased to hear that your renewal was an easy process.

Performance Direct
You was great last year and thankfully I never crashed...bonus for you hey!!! Ps I haven't renewed this year as you were too expensive soz
Does the job required could ne cheaper though
Still awaiting printed documents as requested after 12 days prior to phone call
Hi Ivan

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you are still yet to receive your documents please visit www.performancedirect.co.uk and submit a feedback form (found in the Existing Customer menu).

This form is dealt with by a dedicated team who will look into why you haven't received your documents.

In the meantime, if there is anything else I can do to help please just let me know.

Regards