Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Could not recommend this company enough! We have booked so many tours with them I've lost count, they are always the cheapest and easiest, they will match or lower any price other prices you find for the same tour and always have good discounts and add ons. You get a personal Travel coordinator everytime you book who will literally help with anything from flights and accommodation to random questions about the country you're visiting. They have been the most helpful and organised company we have used and we cannot fault them at all!
Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we really appreciate your kind words! We love helping people travel, and it's always so nice to hear our service has our travellers coming back to us! Hopefully there's many more of your adventures with us to come! 😊🌎
The itinerary itself was amazing, and thoroughly enjoyable. However, our tour guide Tan, was fairly useless. She got us from A to B but didn’t inform us of any info such as bus/ferry times, or if we asked her a question she would say ‘look at the whatsapp group that we set up’. On one occasion she was quite rude to me, I asked one of the tour guides at Khao Sok National Park what was for dinner and she replies quite sassy at me saying ‘he’s the tour guide not the cook’ - to me that comment was unnecessary and rude. Most of the time she acted as if she didn’t want to be there, and everyone in the group felt that she was lacking on the tour guide front. This did make the trip less enjoyable, but thankfully the other people who were on the tour were lovely and I made some life long friends. But the places we went too were great, however I would recommend changing the location of the Koh Phangan hostel, as there isn’t much to do close by and as most people are on budgets they do not want to take a taxi/tuk tuk, and would rather things be in walking distance.
Hi Alexine, thanks for your feedback! We have passed this information onto our products team 😊 Glad you had a great time 🏝️
Very clear, professional and accesicble. Doing Oz jobs in Melbourne, could of done with more testimonials from ex travellers on what people did for job and living arrangements after the orientation as extra security that all will be well.
Thanks for your feedback! We have passed this onto our relevant team. We hope you have a great trip 😊
Haven’t been on my trip yet so can’t give 5 stars yet! But if you are thinking about travelling for the first time I recommend booking with gap 360! They answer every question (all 5 million of mine anyway!) and help to reassure you with everything - very helpful if you’re like me and stress about all the things you’re not 100% sure on!
Thank you so much for your review, hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Everything was well organised in terms of flights transfers ferries between the islands. The only criticism was that our rep Ru wasn't very acknowledgeable I think this could have been due to language barrier otherwise very nice man. When we asked a out local eateries or things to do outwith the tour he couldn't really answer so we had to guess where to go by using the Internet.
Thanks for your review Gemma, we glad you had a great time! Your feedback has been passed on to our product team.
Just booked the Rio to Lima trip and I've had all the help I needed along the way to deciding if the trip was right for me. All my questions were answered with loads of detail and they were very fast at responding. Can't wait for my trip with them now 😁
Hi Sophie, thanks for your lovely review. 😊 We hope you have an amazing time on your trip!
Very prompt and professional service so far.
Thanks Craig! 🙌
My booking experience with Gap 360 was GOOD! It was very easy and quick but the time between the booking and being accepted gave me hear palpitations haha!
Hi Bridgette, thank you for your review!😊
It was easy to use and very informative. It was useful to be able to speak to someone regarding the trip whilst online. It would have been nice to have booked for more than one person at a time.
Hi, thank you for your feedback! 😊
Very easy booking process and always help if needed. 5 stars
Thanks so much! 😊
The trip was amazing, such a great experience and so many opportunities available and included. I made friends for life on the trip also. It would be 5 stars, if advertisement was 100% accurate, regarding WiFi on the coach, and the mentioning of activities being weather dependent in some countries. I had the best time regardless though. Definitely recommend!
Hi, thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that you had an amazing time on your trip! 😊
Have used gap360 a few times now and have found them a very reliable company. They have always found cheap flights for me, answered questions promptly, not been pushy like other travel companies and made the overall organisation easy. I’ve broken down the Thailand trip pros and cons below: Pros: Elephant sanctuary Flight prices Accommodation Boat trip Activities included Food Cons: Unclear that you had to make your own way back Certain activities included such as the night markets were included and there was no way to decline, however we then had to pay to get back to our hostel, which was fairly cheap and fine for myself but other people hadn’t wanted to go at all so were annoyed they had to go there and pay to get back. This happened on a few occasions, transport was included but transport back wasn’t yet you weren’t told this until you were at the place so we then had to ask each time Too much time in Bangkok - expensive and not much to do Too much free time with little advice on what to do other than “chill by pool”, would be good to have more options/suggestions available as opposed to trying to research it all when occasionally had bad WiFi Overall, I would recommend doing this trip and it’s a great way to make friends/have the ease of travelling. The cons I have listed are fairly easy to iron out and didn’t hinder the trip, but would be areas for improvement.
Thanks for your feedback Jade, we're glad you enjoyed your trip and really appreciate your kind words about us.

Next year we are actually making some changes to the trip you were on, including return transport to Bangkok, less time in Bangkok, and a variety of other tweaks to further improve the trip.

Please do get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help 😊
Excellent experience and staff were very helpful and helped put at ease my fears prior to the trip. The one criticism I have of the trip is that there were things that we were not informed about prior to the trip (hidden costs). Also I was informed to budget between £500-£700 for spending money. I ended up spending £1500. Estimations were way off.
Hi Liam. thanks for your review! We will pass your feedback onto the product team, it really helps us improve our experiences.
The team were very helpful in providing all the necessary information about my trip and help with travel arrangements.
Our pleasure, happy to help! 😊
Everyone I have emailed so far has been so helpful :-) looking forward to my travels!
Thanks Courtney, hope you have a great trip 😊
Very helpful and made booking an easy process. I liked how it had a check list of steps that you needed to complete before you went on your trip.
Thanks Christopher, we really appreciate it! 🙌
My trip was incredible but I would have liked more flexibility with the programme length.
Thank you for your review!
They were able to answer any questions I had. It took me a while to decide if it was something I really wanted to do, I didn’t feel pressured to book at all and just had enough guidance to make me feel confident to go for it!
Thanks Charnelle , hope you have a great time on your travels with us! 😊
Very convenient and intuitive. The team is helpful.
Thanks for your review Tristan, glad we could help!
Helpful with organisation but would be better if they gave you more information about the tours before you leave because some itineraries were only given to us a week or so before sometimes only a few days. Flight team were really really good such a good price for the flights we had
Thanks for your review! All your itineraries are in your online account before you travel, however I'll pass your feedback to the relevant team. The flight's team are usually great at finding deals, glad they could help you out!
Very helpful company that helped me all the way on planning my trip. Would recommend them with enthusiasm as they were extremely helpful and the projects/activities I booked through them were amazing and allowed me to meet some amazing and lovely people that I would likely not have met without this chance
Hi Steven, we're really proud of our trips and the friends you can make on them! Do get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure with us. 😊
Gap 360 is rated 4.66 based on 883 reviews