Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

How would you rate Gap 360 ?

Verified Buyer
"They always answered my questions and happy to help. I only had a brief idea of my travel plans but once I had visited the office I felt much more comfortable and excited as the plan was clearer in my mind. Gap 360 is also a good company as it sounds as though most of the employers have been travelling themselves so I feel like they are the best people to relate to."
Loren C
"I had the most amazingly organised trip from flights to early pick up and accommodation! Thank you so much for making the once in a life time trip stress free"
Jessica L
"The trip went smoothly and it was lovely to visit the country without having to worry about organising things and just concentrating on having fun. The days were packed with exciting activities and I felt I got to see Vietnam life in the cities and countryside"
Gabrielle S
Verified Buyer
"I really enjoyed my Turtle Conservation trip in Costa Rica. We were caught in floods on the way home and the company Gap 360 put us in touch with was great at helping us get home - we were well looked after! I did love the turtle conservation project we chose in the end was not completely how it described to us - much more basic and we only ate rice and beans. I loved the experience but be prepared for a challenge!! Before I left Gap 360 had all the answers I needed to the questions that I had"
Hi Gabrielle, thanks for your review, glad you enjoyed your trip! Happy we could help before and during your travels :)
Kristian-Dee L
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff, I 100% recommend booking with them and I can’t wait for my trip."
Thanks for your review! Have an amazing trip!
Frederick G
Verified Buyer
"Very informative and helpful at every situation. They helped me to plan my trip well, so that everything ran smoothly."
Hi Frederick, thanks for your review! Glad we could help you organise your travels!
Verified Buyer
Hi Victoria, glad we could help! We love being able to share our travel knowledge and help people plan their own adventures :)

We look forward to you travelling with us again soon!
"It was so easy to book and staff where very friendly and happy to help"
Hi Georgia, great to hear! Thanks for your review!
"Quick, simple manageable payments and detailed step by step instructions!!"
Thanks Jake, glad we could make organising your trip nice and easy!
"Great service"
Thanks for your review Shanika!
Kayleigh C
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and have answered all the questions I have."
You're welcome Kayleigh, we hope you are having an amazing trip!
Gabrielle C
Verified Buyer
"The group leaders and team at head quarters super helpful, energetic and welcoming"
This makes us so happy! Thanks Gabrielle :)
"Made me feel at ease booking my first ever trip on my own, communication was very good so extremely happy with the service"
Thank you for your lovely review Ashley, we are very happy that you are happy!
Hi Loren, thank you so much for your review and the beautiful photo! We are so happy that we were able to take on all the stress so you could focus on enjoying your time away :)
"The experience I had in Bali is not one that I would take back, however I wish it could have gone so much differently! As I was doing turtle conservation, I expected to feel as though I had done some good. However when I got there, there was no turtle expert only interns from Thailand that spoke no English and a ton of mistreated dying turtles. It became clear to me that my fellow volunteers were more keen to take pictures than work as they had signed up to do. This company, green lion, takes your money to spend a fraction of it on turtle eggs so you as the consumer can abuse it before returning it to the sea dooming it- that is if it survived that long. Other problems I had include: Not having enough drinking water provided; not enough food prepared; expensive taxi services; no hot water; no clear information; no contact to coordinators; not being able to do construction as the school was closed; not ever beening able to do teaching. All in all I would not recommend this trip to anyone and in future I will personally steer clear of any booking company and sort it out my self as that seems to be the only way of getting the real experience and at the cheapest price."
Hi Ella, thank you for your feedback. This is something that we are immediately addressing with the in-country team as we are surprised to hear this. One of our Trip Coordinators will be in contact with you to discuss further.
"Kept me up to date with everything, lots of information and was always happy to help with any questions I had."
"Everything was so well organised. Couldn’t fault a thing. My leader made me feel so safe and reassured at all times. Majority of the activities were so so much fun and once in a life time opportunities. The places we visited were breathtaking and beautiful, never seen anything like it."
Thank you for your lovely feedback Holly, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the trip!
"The communication between the company and myself was very good. They would email regularly with updates on the trip and next step procedures. They would respond to questions promptly and were happy to be of assistance with any questions you may have. My travel to Thailand went smooth and I was greeted at the airport by a member of the team which made me feel very settled after a long trip."
Hi Hayley, thank you so much for such a lovely review! We are so glad that you enjoyed our service in the run up to the trip and that the personal airport pickup helped you settle in to your time in Thailand :)
"Absolutely amazing guide. Nicky was able to help us with whatever we needed, was knowledgeable about all the areas and wasn't afraid to come party with us!"
Thanks for your great review - we think Nicky is pretty awesome too!
"Gap 360 gave me friends from around the world! I am so grateful for the time I had with my traveling group and tour guide!"
Thank you for your review, we love hearing about the friendships that our customers create on our tours :)
"Staff are very helpful and cheerful; I felt happy to speak to them and ask any questions I felt relevant."
Hey Holly, thanks for your lovely review!
"I'm booked on a Thai adventure and oz jobs program and gap made it really easy for me to learn how to travel without stress. The tour guides help you with everything I needed to know and takes a huge weight off my shoulders."
Hey Charlie, thank you for your awesome review! It's great to know that we've been able to help you travel without stress so you can just concentrate on having an amazing time :)
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 432 reviews