Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Louisa W
"This was my first time traveling alone, and Gap 360 made sure that I was well prepared for this trip. As soon as I arrived in New York, I felt extremely safe with my group and in my hotel. The activities included in the trip were excellent value for money, as was our hotel. I also really enjoyed having plenty of free time as I was able to check out the city at my own pace. One thing that made this trip amazing was the fact that I went in December - this is something I'd definitely recommend as the Christmas lights and decorations are absolutely beautiful, particularly the Christmas trees at the Rockefeller Center and the New York Stock Exchange. The local travel guide was extremely knowledgeable, and she was always recommending places to go that would not normally be in the tour books. The trip was the perfect length - 4 days in New York is enough time to see all the sights. I really enjoyed this trip, and will definitely be doing it again!"
Jamie P
"Every aspect of dealing with gap 360 has been flawless, and have just booked my second of hopefully many trips with them. The only slight disappointment is there inability to find good flight options, I was able to find shorter, more hassle-free options and for less with better and more reputable airlines than the options they could offer, on multiple occasions"
"Literally had the most amazing time on the Thailand tour for 29days. The package offered something for everyone and our guide - JJ was amazing and so helpful and looked after us and made sure we had the most amazing time. Would definitely recommend this tour to others it was a once in a lifetime experience. Wish we could do it all over again!"
"Gap360 have been amazing in terms of the help/support they gave me and the trip itself was incredible. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 was because I booked Cambodia on a Shoestring for 10 days and no one made me aware that I would be among a group of people who would be staying on the trip to go further for 21 days or 30 days in total. Leaving my group knowing they were all going on to do more was heartbreaking and something I wasn’t prepared for."
Hi Sophie, thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you had such an amazing time on our Cambodia on a Shoestring. It's lovely to know that you made such great friends on your trip which made it harder to leave when your trip came to an end.
"With a teenage daughter determined to travel this year we have been 100% impressed by the whole team and this has helped us as parents feel comfortable with her plans. The arrangements have been complicated but the team has put together a great 3 month tour leaving us little to do in respect of organisation, the flight team have created a perfect schedule and it has come together seamlessly. Caroline has been exceptional in giving us feedback help and advice as our point of contact, always offering help and guidance on even the most mundane of questions. Thanks to a lll again for your continued support Gap 360."
Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are thrilled that we are able to have made you feel comfortable with your daughter's travel arrangements and look after the organisational side so you don't have to worry about it! Don't forget we are still here for you while your daughter is travelling so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions. We hope your daughter has a wonderful time on her travels 😊
"I found that the trip was a perfect combination of culture, activities and partying. I could not fault Gap360 or our tour guide in any way. Everything was planned and booked and if weather was too bad for an activity something else was then arranged. They also made sure very quickly that we had accomadion when we couldn't continue to Koh Tao due to storms. I always felt 100% safe with everywhere we went and everything we did."
Thanks for your review Lucy! Glad you had an amazing trip with us and that even with the weather we were able to provide some great alternatives 😊
"Great!"
🙌
"Really helpful team, able to answer all my questions and give me great advice for booking flights etc. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your lovely review and recommendation! Have an amazing trip :)
"Very easy to book with and even though I only spoke to the company through email, they were very good at helping answering my questions and giving me all the information I need! Can't wait for my trip!"
Thank you for your review, we hope you have an amazing time on your trip!
"So good and helpful!!"
Thanks Carla, have an amazing trip 😊
Hey Louisa.

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad you enjoyed your time away - New York is so amazing at Christmas time! If you fancy another adventure in the future then please get in touch!
"Extremely happy!!! Charlie Burch is the best!!!"
Thanks for your review - we've passed your message on to Charlie!
"Really quick and easy"
Thanks for the review Christopher!
Hey Jamie. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you enjoyed your trip and it's great to hear that you've booked your next one already! Thanks also for your feedback about flights, we'll ensure it is noted.
"Best way to travel the east coast of Australia. An incredible experience and the tour guides where amazing, thank you 😊"
Thanks for your review. The East Coast of Australia is amazing - we're so glad you enjoyed it!
"Booking was quick and easy and I’m excited about my trip!"
Thanks for your review Rachel. Let us know if you need anything in the run up to your adventure! :)
"Have done three trips now with gap 360 but my last trip on the Thai experience was a massive let down. It wasn’t a Thai experience, the guide didn’t provide us with information about Thailand, he took us to western and expensive restaurants every night (Mexican, pizza, burgers). We didn’t do all of the activities on the itinerary and the accommodation was so far away from everything!"
We are sorry to hear that you found some aspects of the Thai Adventure disappointing. We can see that the Operations team have already been in touch with you about your feedback but thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we want to assure you this has been passed on to our local team.
"Really an amazing way to travel without trying to look too hard as Gap360 will provide everything for you and you get a brilliant experience meeting some wonderful people at the same time."
Thanks for your review 😊 we're glad you had a great time travelling with us, get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure!
"Really easy to book and great communication! Helped me sort out various additions to my trip, and the trip itself went smoothly."
Thanks for the review - it sounds like you had a great time away, roll on your next adventure!
"Very helpful. Answered a lot of my question"
Happy to help Patryk!
"Everyone has been very helpful. Getting all the information I need. All questions are answered quickly. I cant wait for the trip !!"
Hi Colleen thanks for leaving us a review. If you need anything at all in the run up to your trip just let us know :)
Thank you for your amazing review and recommendation! We'd also love to see more of your photos, you can upload them via your online account or drop us an email :)
"I used Gap 360 back in 2014 to go to Australia for 1 year. It was such a good experience that I have now booked Cambodia on a Shoestring with them. Very helpful and attentive staff, would highly recommend."
Hi Sophie, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you had such a good time with us in Australia back in 2014 - can't wait to make Cambodia just as memorable 😊
Gap 360 is rated 4.64 based on 550 reviews