Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

How would you rate Gap 360 ?

Verified Buyer
"Made lovely friends and had lots of fun seeing loads of new things"
Nivaldo M
"Me and my wife made the trip thai intro. The whole process was easy (all were very helpful) we had one of the best holidays ever"
"Best month of my life. From meeting new and wonderful people to seeing the stunning views of Thailand, I am incredibly grateful to gap 360 and my tour guide JJ, made the trip the funniest and the most memorable it could be and even helped me book my travels home. The best tour guide I could’ve asked for."
"Gap 360 was extremely informative about my trip, the help they gave me before my trip and made it exactly clear about the information i needed to know. However, my ultimate oz trip was quite opposite. I didn't see really what I was paying for and the tour guides weren't very passionate about their job. I would book with gap 360 again but not the australlia ultimate oz trip."
Hi Olivia, thank you for your lovely review, we are so happy that you were please with our service! Thank you for feedback on our in country team, we will look in to this. Looking forward to booking your next trip :)
Charlotte B
Verified Buyer
"Available support right from booking through to whilst on the trip. Very helpful staff"
Thanks Charlotte, we are very happy to have been of help :)
"Really easy and simple to follow"
Thank you Sophie!
"helpful"
Thanks Eleanor :)
Verified Buyer
"Made lovely friends and had lots of fun seeing loads of new things"
Thanks Katherine! We are glad you had a lovely time :)
"the options for travel were great and the payments process was really quick and easy. Daisy's quick and friendly follow up was really great too. I can't wait to start my trip!"
Thank you for your great review! Have an amazing time on your trip :)
"They were very informative and able to talk to easily. Made things run smoothly"
We are so glad you had such an amazing time!
Charlotte P
Verified Buyer
"The whole process was very smooth, even though I booked my trip quite last minute! I was given assistance with booking and flights, and my emails were always answered very quickly."
Victoria (
Verified Buyer
"The agency I went through were not very clear in the orientation session on how a few things worked so there was a confusion when I didn't get the FULL bonus I assumed I was entitled too as they never told us otherwise. And when I confronted them about this, they weren't very helpful or sympathetic, which wasn't comforting considering my circumstance."
"Easy process and good communication."
Thank you for your review!
"They helped us by giving us a package deal to do both vietnam and thailand with two different tours. We’ve done one which was great and about the do the sevond starting tomorrow. The only complaint i would have is the two flights they booked us from manila to hanoi (connecting in ho chi minh) were with different airlines so we had to check our bags in twice which was stressful and we were short for time on our connection flight. Other than that they’ve been very helpful and given us lots of adive before we left for our trips"
Thank you for your review, we are so glad to hear you are having a great time on your trip! Thank you for your feedback on the your flights, we'll pass it on to the flights team know :)
"Trip was really good, was just a shame that people who booked through other companies payed less"
We are glad that you enjoyed your trip! Thank you for your feedback, we have passed it on to the product team.
"Very easy to find everything and understand :)"
"Very happy with how helpful everyone I spoke to was. From the beginning to the end. Even when I arrived in Australia they were still willing to help out with any questions I had. I did the ranch training experience and like they said found a job within 3 days. All jobs are extremely reliable. I had some very specific questions about what I would be doing and they awnsered very quickly via email. I think I can remember some names of the people I spoke with over the phone and emailed, Ryan, Sophie, Matt, Charlie. All were helpful and genuenly wanted to help. Overall I would 100% recommend going through Gap360 for any travelling/ paid work. Thanks for you help"
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience and would recommend travelling with us in the future. We are happy to have been able to help :)
"Very straight forward and helpful! Will be using Gap 360 from now on for all my trips! 10/10"
Thank you for your lovely review Georgia - can't wait to help you plan your future trips!
"I was informed and kept updated throughout and my questions were answered in a timely manner"
Juliette K
"Easy to use"
"All round professional service, thanks"
Hi Peter, thank you for your great feedback!
"I bloody love you guys."
We love you too Katie! Have an amazing time in Thailand!
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 400 reviews