Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

How would you rate Gap 360 ?

David L
"I was extremely impressed with Gap 360 and my trip to Thailand. Before I went, Daisy my travel advisor was really helpful in helping me getting everything sorted. Any questions I had were answered well and quickly. The pre-departure information they gave was really useful, even including directions once I got to the airport on where to meet! Once there our tour guide Aum was amazing. She was helpful, friendly and lots of fun to be around, and always went beyond the call of duty to make sure we had a good safe time. The trip itself was well planned and had plenty of different things for us to do. I will definitely be booking with Gap 360 again soon and would recommend to anyone!"
Charlotte P
"summer 2018 I did the volunteer programme in Tanzania where I worked in an orphanage for 2 weeks. one of the best experiences of my life!, gap360 made me feel comfortable and made me as a first time solo traveller feel safe and at ease. 100% recommend and will be booking with them again :)"
Charlie B
"GAP360 made my experience in Thailand, a worry-free; adventure packed; once in a life time opportunity! A holiday I'll never forget and a company I'm 100% travelling with again!"
"quick, easy, welcoming and encouraging :) very informative and super organised!"
Thanks for your review - you're making us blush! 😊
Hey David. Thanks for your review, it looks and sounds like you had an amazing time in Thailand! We have passed your thanks on to Daisy and Aum and are looking forward to you travelling with us again soon!
Hey Charlotte. Thanks for your amazing review and lovely photo. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your time away. We hope to see you travelling with us again soon!
Thank you for your awesome review Charlie! So happy that we could provide you with an unforgettable time in Thailand - can't wait to start planning your next adventure :)
"Gap 360 were super helpful throughout the whole booking / organisation process. Emails queries were always promptly answered. The Bali Intro trip was amazing! Would recommend to anyone."
Thank you for your review, it's great to hear that you had an amazing time in Bali! Thank you for your recommendation :)
"Always book my trips with them, they offer a huge variety of place and types of trips! They're always so helpful and friendly, they make everything so easy for you"
"Very helpful and very quick responses to any questions I had."
"Very helpful staff! made the process of booking very easy and were always happy to answer any questions I had about the trip"
Thank you for your review!
"Jon was very helpful and informative!"
"Amazing, had the holiday of a lifetime would defiantly use gap360 again."
This has made our day! Thank you for your review Shiofra :)
"Fast confirmation, regular emails keeping me up to date on my booking, easy to book"
"Second time booking with gap360 and again fantastic!! So quick and easy! Thank you :)"
Have an amazing trip! Thank you so much for your review!
"5 out of 5 stars always for Gap 360!"
Amazing! Thanks Courtney :)
"Esential Indian was a trip of a lifetime made extra special by a exceptional CEO Ash his attention to detail knowledge care and attention to our needs made this a really special trip especially as a women travelling in India"
"It is set up very well to browse the best thing for you and to give you more ideas! The pop up chat was very useful and the people I spoke to were amazing at following up and emailing me to continue with advice and help. Also very easy to use and book."
Thank you for your review!
"The customer service was absolutely brilliant. I spoke with Jon and he helped me with everything about my Thailand adventure & was a massive help."
Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your lovely review! Have an amazing time in Thailand :)
"Had an incredible time from start to finish, made friends for life and the tour leaders were fantastic! Highly recommend to any type of traveller whether first-time, solo, experienced etc.."
Hey Samuel thanks for your review - it's great to hear that you enjoyed your travels!
"Well organised Indian trip our CEO Ash was top notch in terms of knowledge skill and ensuring safety and enhanced our experience with his cultural knowledge Unforgettable experience"
Thank you for your lovely review Edward!
"Very responsive and helpfully"
Thank you for your review Holly!
"I have gone on multiple trips with gap 360 and have a brilliant time whenever I have gone. The staff are friendly, fun and you feel safe under their care. Experiences are once in a lifetime and excellent value for money. I will definitely be going on another trip soon."
Thank you so much for your lovely review - it's made our day! Can't wait to start planning your next adventure :)
Gap 360 is rated 4.63 based on 512 reviews