Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Gap 360 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Charlotte Vickery
Gap 360 5 star review on 26th November 2019
Cameron Mckellar Jones
This is the second time I am using gap360, there customer service is incredible unlike other big companies I have used previously, they always answer emails quickly and full of helpful advice, Can not fault Katie and the gap360 team through out the COVID-19 pandemic. They still are on top form, no matter how many emails I have sent them. The trips are carefully designed so no details are missed so you get the most out of your holiday. 100% recommend this company to anyone.
Thank you for your review Kerry, we really appreciate your kind words! 😊
AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!! I had a flight cancelled, and despite the fact I had additional insurance purchased with this company which covered cancellations, they refused to process any refund! They just hold the money for themselves. I will be putting through a county claims court case in order to claim back money, I now have to go to this extent! Do not purchase anything from this company, as you will never get your money. What a horrible company with awful service! I am in a huge loss and now have to spend more time to legally try and claim it back! I wish no one the same situation!
Haven't booked with them before but from what I hear, they kick ass.... plus staff are very responsive with queries... definitely looking to book a working holiday (leaning toward NZ) with them in the future.
Thank you for your review, we look forward to you travelling with us in the future! Please do get in touch when you're ready for your working holiday adventure 🙌
I did Ultimate Oz in Sept 2014 (age 18) and it was absolutely brilliant! Would highly recommend for anyone especially those travelling alone and nervous about travelling without support. The activities and nights out were unforgettable, the tour guides were friendly and helped with CVs, job applications, phone sims etc. After the tour I did some travelling and then returned to Sydney where I lived and worked for a few months, before continue my travels to New Zealand and Asia. Without Gap360 I would never had had the confidence to do this trip which became was the adventure of a lifetime and has given me friends for life. Thank you so much!

I would also like to add (after seeing some negative reviews) that whilst I've not dealt with Gap360 during Covid19, I am sure they are doing their utmost to balance satisfying thousands of customers whilst keeping staff in jobs. It is a really trying time for everyone right now but especially for certain industries, like tourism. Hats off to all the staff having to deal with all the cancellations and reschedules (that have occurred through no fault of the company) - my thoughts are with you all!
Gap 360 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 4th September 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 4th September 2020
How nice to hear from you Rachael and thanks for such a nice review and update on how you got on overseas. These are indeed testing times for us all, and to hear nice comments like this brightens up all our days ;)
If I could give a 0 star review, I would.

I saved up for years on minimum wage jobs during my studies for the trip of a lifetime. I was excited to book this trip with Gap360... then COVID happened.

My treatment by the company since then has been appalling. It is money-grabbing and unethical. I was initially told I could only be refunded a measly quarter of my trip. I have since battled this, and sadly given up. Now, I have been charged a cancellation fee of nearly £600 for a trip that never even went ahead. That's hundreds of hours of work, and is vital money in a time of extreme financial difficulty.

The cancellation policies this company have are ridiculous. You get charged a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel within TWELVE WEEKS of departure. Most holiday companies don't even require payment for trips until 6 weeks before departure.

I can't speak to the trips themselves, but beware if you give your money to this company because if for some reason it doesn't go ahead or you have to cancel, it's likely you won't see a decent chunk of that money again.

Gap360 is currently staying afloat with funds from customers that haven't received any of their services. Do not give them any of your hard-earned cash, find another, respectable company.
Hi. Thank you for your feedback. One of your trips which was cancelled due to Covid-19 I understand has been resolved separately by our operations team. The other trips you cancelled were open-dated trips. As these are open-dated trips you cancelled, and they were not cancelled by us due to Covid-19, standard cancellation terms apply. I can see that as a gesture of goodwill we lowered the cancellation fees in this instance. If you change your mind and you would like leave the trips open-dated you will incur no fees. Please do get in touch as soon as possible if you wish to do this.
Thailand 2017, this was the first time I travelled alone age 19 and it was amazing, very well organized, the tour guide made the trip, everything was perfect
Gap 360 5 star review on 5th August 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th August 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Thank you for your review Zoey, it's so great to hear from our past travellers, especially those who went a few years ago and are still remembering their travels with us! 😊 We hope to see you on a trip with us again soon!
Extremely helpful customer service and provide very good information on trips you are interested in. Respond to emails quickly and help the best way possible.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate your kind words 😊
This is my first time travelling solo and so far I cannot complain. The advice Gap365 have provided has been excellent and has really put my mind at ease.
Thank you for your review Shaunie, it's really appreciated 😊
Gap 360 made the whole process of booking so easy! My trip is postponed and they’ve been so helpful through everything. I can’t wait to go on my trips with them!
And we cant wait to have you travel with us 😊
Ive used Gap360 before and they were so helpful and the trip was well worth the money plus such a good experience for myself as a first time traveller, Ive already booked my next 2 trips for next November and again the team was brilliant and helpful, definitely recommend!! thank you :)
Thank you for your review Billie, we really appreciate it 😊
Katie went above and beyond to support me with reorganising my trip due to the Covid-19 pandemic. My trip isn't until July and I expected Gap360 to be too busy to deal with my trip but Katie came back to me within a couple of days and had sorted a voucher and a change of insurance. With the travel industry facing such uncertain times at the moment, it was lovely to have a company being so understanding and ready to help, I look forward to travelling with you soon!
Thank you Sioned, we really appreciate your review! Hope you have a great trip with us when you're able to travel.
I used Gap360 the first time I went travelling solo and they did not disappoint. I recently contacted them about an upcoming trip in November and Katie has been very helpful and kindly moved my holiday to 2021 due to Coronavirus. I always recommend Gap360 to friends who haven’t travelled solo before!
Thanks Emma, we appreciate your kind words!
The team at Gap 360 have been so helpful throughout the booking of our tour. Especially during the pandemic, I have received full support in postponing our tour, with the team always replying to emails quickly, being super friendly and looking to help us in any way they can, which is a real credit to the company. I look forward to travelling with them soon!
Thank you for your review Chloe, we really appreciate it!
The trip I had booked (Ultimate Oz) was extraordinarily overpriced for what you got. Almost all of the activities we took part in were free for a regular person to do like walking tours and nights out, you were lucky to get a free drink at the bars. They simply took advantage of the regular deals hostels and bars were offering but made it look like you were getting a great deal. You were paying mainly for the social side of it, having the same group do the activities with you which was good or bad depending on the people in your group. They said they would help with accommodation once the first week was up but they simply put you in contact with an estate agent anyone else would find with a quick google search. Overall, not worth it, organize it yourself and save yourself a load of money. Finally I couldn't find anywhere on their website where I could review the trip I went on
Hi Finn, sorry to hear you didn’t think this package was good value for money. This is our most popular jobs package and that is a big part of the service (guaranteed jobs and the CV/application support, etc). The socialising and nights out are indeed there to get you all mingling and feeling at ease but they are not a big cost to this trip, more an added bonus. As well as the job finding services you also get 7 days accommodation, food, airport pick up and transfers, catamaran trip, 4X4 trip, dolphin cruise, sand boarding, and lots more. It’s an action packed itinerary that we normally get rave reviews for. We are sorry that this doesn’t seem to have been your experience though. Please email us at info@gap360.com and we can discuss further.
I haven’t been on my trip yet, but due to the pandemic I’ve had to change my trip dates. Amazing and extremely friendly customer service dealing with this! I had to change my trip dates twice and it was easy to sort out with my trip advisor. I would highly recommended booking a trip with gap360.
Thank you for your review, it's really appreciated 😊
All gap360 team members that have supported with booking my trip were extremely helpful.
Katie supported rearranging my trip during an extremely busy and difficult time, highly recommend
Our pleasure, thank you for your lovely review!
I would like to personally thank Sophie Ramsden from Flights 360 for all her help both initially in sourcing my son Brandon's flight out to Australia and then from the Covid 19 outbreak, sourcing and finding him alternate flights back.
Sophie you have been a shining star
thank you so much for all your help and professionalism from day 1.
I will certainly be recommending you to others thanks for sure.
Thank you for your kind words Martin, we are very glad that Sophie was able to help.
Second time using Gap360. My first trip was Bali, second trip coming up was supposed to be Australia in October which I’m unfortunately having to reschedule til next year due to the Covid-19 situation, the Gap360 team couldn’t have been a better help. So well organised during the trip I did manage to get to. And so supportive, helpful, understanding and friendly in helping me arrange my Australia trip. Highly recommend and wouldn’t use any other travel company. Much appreciated.
Thank you for your review Georgia, it really means a lot. We're happy to help! 😊
Travelling to Costa Rica in January which will be my fourth trip with gap360. I was originally travelling in June but due to covid 19 I wanted to change my dates and the team helped me with ease and total reassurance. I would not book with anyone else! I have spread their good name and reputation for years. Amazing company!
Thank you for your review Charlotte!

We really appreciate your kind words and we're happy to help with your travel plans 😊
The team has been a great help during this stressful period and have helped me to delay my trip. Jon, Elisha and Sophie have all been really accommodating and replied quickly to all enquires. Also, not having to pay a change of date fee for my trip has been really good. Thank you to the team for all your help.
Thank you for your review Emily, we're so glad to have been able to help.
From the minute I booked my trip back in November 2019 to now during this uncertain time they have been excellent I haven’t had to worry about a single thing. Everything has been sorted so smoothly. Would like to give a special shout out to Sophie Ramadan & Katie Green. You’ve been really great and put my mind at ease. I really couldn’t recommend gap360 enough.
Thank you for your review, Katie! We really appreciate your lovely feedback 😊