Gap 360 Reviews

Based on 983 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Would highly recommend booking this trip - first time travellers or not! Both our tour guides Chai and Tubby were brilliant throughout ensuring we were always looked after and going above and beyond to help us out! There was never a problem too big for Chai! I made some real friends for life and I had the best time! The home stay in Chang Mai was a once in the lifetime moment- amazing!
The Thai adventure trip was amazing; very well organized, a good balance between free time and planned activities, and I felt like I properly saw Thailand. Our tour guides (Kung and Jesse) were brilliant and made me feel very safe throughout (as a solo female traveller this was really important for me). I met such lovely people and I really want to travel more asap! I think the trip was a bit overpriced given how cheap Thailand is. For me it was still worth it for stress free travel.
Went on the Thailand adventure trip and I cannot recommend gap360 enough, Our tour guides Kung and Jessie were so attentive and made the travelling part so much easier. They really made my trip and we’re so amazing
Currently coming to the end of my trip (Thai adventure) and honestly I’ve had the time of my life, everything is organised amazingly and even in free time our tour guides sonny and win win would help us do anything we fancied and also come with us! The trip let’s you experience it all from staying in tree houses out in the jungle to luxurious hotels to hostels. Win win is always really approachable and makes uou feel at home and safe, he is so caring and would go above and beyond for anyone. For me win win has been someone that’s made me feel safe and comforted if something was ever wrong day or night. Sonny has been amazing all around. he is one of the most selfless people I’ve ever met and would sacrifice anything just to make sure we were happy. He has been constantly making us laugh and smile and loves to have fun and party with everyone! He’s got a heart of gold and is a really good friend to everyone on the trip. It’s going to be really hard saying goodbye to these two. Over all I could not recommend this trip enough you’ll make friends for life and experience it all. If you’re thinking about booking on just do it and you won’t regret it❤️✈️ 🏝
Chai and Tubby were amazing, really entertaining and informative. Overall the trip was class, a good mix of busy and free days to do what we like. Highlight was the home-stays in changmai where the local guides were also great.
Thanks for your review Ellis! 😊
An incredible month making memories that will last a life time! Both of our tour guides Chai and Tubby were fantastic, I fully recommend a group tour like this for both first time and experienced travellers.
Thanks so much for your lovely words Tom! It's great to hear you had such an amazing time 😊
The trip exceeded my high expectations and both our tour guides Chai and Tubby were brilliant throughout ensuring we were always looked after and going above and beyond to help us out. I would recommend it to anyone as I had the time of my life
Hi Lloyd, thanks so much for your review! 😊
I finished the Thailand tour a few weeks ago and had the best experience ever. The overall trip was amazing but it 100% would not have been the same without our tour leaders Chai and Sunny. Chai went above and beyond for everyone in the group making sure they were happy and healthy, if anyone had a slight or big problem no matter what time of the day he would find a way to fix it and put us at ease so that we could enjoy the trip as best we could, I’ve never met anyone as selfless and kind as him! Sunny also added so much fun to our group, he was constantly making us laugh and showing us the best places to go out at night, he was so helpful in the daytime too when things would go wrong. Both of them definitely made this an unforgettable experience 💗
Hi Holly, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you had an amazing time on our Thai Adventure ✈️🌴
They were so kind and considerate, especially chai the tour guide who was the nicest person I have ever met. Would recommend this trip to anyone looking for great experiences
Hello Sophie, thanks for your review! 😊
Chai was the best tour leader you could ask for, nothing was too much to ask, so kind & caring always. Him & Sonny made our whole experience, I can’t thank them enough!! The tour was brilliant, very well organised and balanced with free time.
Thanks so much for your review on our Thai Adventure programme 🌴😊
Our tour leaders, Chai & Tubby, were the absolute best leaders we could have asked for. They proved the best service and helped in any which way they could. They both spoke impeccable English and taught us all some Thai to get by. They helped make this an unforgettable trip and experience in the best way.
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Thanks for your review! We are loving your snaps and it's great to hear you had an amazing time ✈️
Had an incredible experience in Thailand with gap 360. Our tour guides Chai and Tubby really made the trip for us all, and were like friends alongside being experienced and responsible leaders. Would highly recommend to new and experienced travellers alike.
Hi Ed, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had an incredible time on your trip 😊
Chi and tubby are amazing and made the trip really easy and they made it super fun, if there where any problems they helped as best they could and we where all safe.
Hello Harley, thank you for your review! 😊
Wow! I had high expectations when I booked this trip but it exceeded all of them. Chai and Tubby were brilliant from start to finish. Chai made sure everything went smoothly and everyone was looked after and could enjoy it without any stresses that come with travelling. Tubby made us all laugh non stop and was also there for anything we needed. Couldn't have asked for two better guides to take us on this trip. Thanks Chai and Tubby!
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Hi Joe, thanks so much for your review! We love the photo you attached too! It's great to hear you had an amazing time🌴
i loved how mostly everything like the activities and some meals were included in the overall cost you paid.
Hi Freya, thanks for your review! 🌴😊
Amazing trip! Great people and the tour guides Chai & Tubby we’re so helpful. Made this first trip so easy.
Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022 Gap 360 5 star review on 27th May 2022
Hey Paige, thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had an incredible time on our Thai Adventure trip 😊
Amazing experience on the thai adventure tour, largely due to tour guides Chai and Tubby, no problem ever too big, such lovely people, will miss them a lot!
Thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear you had an amazing time on our Thai Adventure trip 😊
Every time I messaged somebody for information regarding the trip I was interested in, I always got a quick response and each person was so helpful and provided so much information.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! ✈️😊
Tess has been very helpful in contacting the local team to ensure they had an extra space for me to join a tour. It’s really appreciated
Thanks so much for your review! We will make sure to pass this on to Tess 😊
My whole experience was amazing, the company where so so useful and helped solve everything. The most amazing part however was hands down the guides, both Chai and Sunny where amazing and made our whole trip, they helped with everything and anything and where hilarious along the way. There was never a problem too big for Chai to solve, if someone lost there phone he would return half an hr having found it somewhere completely random, i have no idea how he does it but he is an amazing part of your team. The only thing i think could have been done better is the timings of the islands with the full moon party, we went to koh phagan a few days after the party meaning it slightly resembled a ghost town and there was no one there. Other than that the experience was amazing.
Hi, thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear you had an amazing time on one of our trips 😊 I will make sure to pass on your feedback to our Operations team!
Gap 360 is rated 4.66 based on 983 reviews