Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Jamie L
"Had the best experience out in Bali, was a great introduction to Indonesia. The whole trip, the locals, the beautiful beaches and wonderful views made it incredible! I wouldn’t have changed it for the world and look forward to my next trip!"
Joshua H
"Organising my 32 day trip to Central America was made so easy by the people at Gap 360 because they gave me tips on the countries i was travelling to and they gave me recommended items to take with me. They also answered any of my questions within two days and were always very informative. I would definitely recommend Gap 360 to anyone who wants cheap, affordable and a hassle free experience when booking tours for around the world. :)"
Victoria W
"My tour was well organised, fun and overall a really enjoyable experience of Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka is such a beautiful country and within this tour you really get the chance to experience this. Would highly recommend. And even with the situation happening in Sri Lanka, I felt so safe being with the tour and company!"
"Really helpful, easy to use and also give the right amount of information you need"
"Helped organise a great trip to SE Asia for me through Dragon trip! The flights 360 team were also amazingly helpful!"
"Great staff always friendly and website easy to follow!!"
"Thankyou Gap 360 for all your help and support answering all my questions about both my daughters forthcoming trip to Bali. They are really excited and I am really jealous!!"
Hi Wendy, thanks for your review! Glad we could help with your daughters travels, hope they have an amazing time in Bali!
"I paid and booked for the 16th of June and then had a email saying that they couldn’t do that."
Thanks for getting in touch James. Unfortunately the date you chose became fully booked just after you selected it online. We tried our best to squeeze you on but sometimes this is not possible. We've offered to switch you to another date - our trips which leave the week before and after the 16th June still have spaces and are currently on offer too. If there's anything else we can do to help you to decide then please do let us know :)
"Very easy, my only criticism is that I couldn’t book the 2 of us at the same time."
Hi Rebecca, thank you for your review! We are aware of this feedback from customers to make it easier to book 2+ people together, and this feature will be rolled out as soon as possible. Hope you have an amazing trip!
"Amazing help from the company before your trip! I am leaving very soon and they have made me feel very organised and also safe with what I’m doing, very excited for the trip and know I can go to anyone at GAP360 for help !!"
Thank you for your review, we're glad to be of help! Hope you have an amazing trip 😊
"Had a fantastic time, everything went very smoothly and the trip was soooooo gooood!!! Thank you gap360 for this unforgettable time."
You're welcome, we are so happy that you had a fantastic time on your trip!
"The staff were excellent in assisting me with all my queries when booking!!"
Thank you for your review Jack, have an amazing time on your trip!
"I had a brilliant time on my tours and everyone through Gap360 was very helpful"
We are so pleased that you had a brilliant time travelling with us, thank you for your review 😊
"I have traveled with gap360 before and loved it! They have the best service there for you every step of the way! Best experience and I’m so excited to travel with them again!"
Thank you for your review Catherine! We are so pleased that we have been able to provide you with a great service and that you have chosen to travel with us again, have an amazing trip ✈️
"Easy to navigate website with information about each trip easy to find and follow."
Thank you for your review, we hope you enjoy your trip!
"Very helpful guides. I feel like I can call with as many questions as I want! Very excited for the trip"
Thank you for your review Sophie, have an amazing time on your trip ✈️
Thanks for sharing your amazing pics and for the lovely review Jamie. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Bali. When it's time for your next trip - just let us know and we'd be happy to help!
"The staff were so helpful in booking my package and flights, so supportive in checking up with me to see how it was going! Can’t wait to start the package"
Thank you for your review Poppy, have an amazing time on your trip ✈️
"I had a great experience with gap 360. I would recommend anyone using the company as it was a safe and enjoyable especially if your travelling by yourself"
Thank you for your recommendation! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your trip 😊
"Charlie was very helpful and answered all of my queries quickly, great customer service!"
Thank you for your review Lucy, we are so pleased to hear that Charlie was able to answer all of your questions. Have an amazing trip!
Hi Joshua, we are so pleased to hear that we were able to make the organisation of our trip to Central America easy, thank you for recommending us 😊
"I have been in contact with Chris and he has been the biggest help ever and made me decide to jump in at the deep end and join the Thailand trip. If it wasn’t for him checking in and answering my questions to make me feel at ease I would have never taken the plunge and booked the 2020 trip!"
Thank you for your lovely review Rebecca, we are so happy that we were able to give you the help you needed to make the decision and book your trip. Have an amazing time in Thailand ✈️
"Very easy to book"
Thank you for your review!
Gap 360 is rated 4.63 based on 680 reviews