Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
This is the second time I am using gap360, there customer service is incredible unlike other big companies I have used previously, they always answer emails quickly and full of helpful advice, Can not fault Katie and the gap360 team through out the COVID-19 pandemic. They still are on top form, no matter how many emails I have sent them. The trips are carefully designed so no details are missed so you get the most out of your holiday. 100% recommend this company to anyone.
Thank you for your review Kerry, we really appreciate your kind words! 😊
Really fast replies and contact from Gap360. Prepared me and got me ready with all the documents I would need when they put me in touch with the local agency that got me the placement. Really professional and a lot quicker than I thought it would be which is great!
Smooth process
Thanks for your review!! 😀
Always helpful! Trip was great and very happy with the customer service.
Thanks so much for your review! It's great to hear you had an amazing trip 😊
Bisher waren alle so nett und hilfsbereit, das hat wirklich alle Nerven beruhigt
Danke schön! 😊
I would love to write a good review because the service did act as a springboard into a new life but their lack of racial awareness and the fact that they left me to be racially discriminated against without any warning or help has given me cause to write this review to warn other people of colour about what they might experience. I took the Tefl to Teach in Koh Samui Thailand. The course offered a guaranteed job at the end so we had to submit CVs and photographs of ourselves. I got 97 per cent in the Tefl - top of the class. Unfortunately, I was not offered a job. All of the other 10 or so people on the course were given job offers and I had to sit and watch as they celebrated. After this my course leader asked to talk to me in private and then told me the reason I didn't get a job offer was because I was black and that Thai people are racist - he pointed out that they are racist towards African people and that I was lucky that I'm from England because when they hear my English accent, he was sure they would like me! He promised to travel to Bangkok with me to visit the job agencies but when the day came, he said he would meet me there and then, yes you guessed it, I never saw him again. One point to note is the job agencies take 15 to 20 per cent of your wage every month and they are affiliated with the course so there is an alternative interest to the actual needs of the new teachers. TIP - You can find the same job openings on Ajarn.com yourself and keep the 20 per cent every month. The Tefl is not as good as a CELTA or TESOL so you will not be competitive in the job market anyway. You will be able to find a low paid job in a local school easily but if you want better opportunities, the CELTA or TESOL is cost-effective. You will need to pay to do one if you want to make a career out of teaching. I advise doing a CELTA or TESOL whether you know that you want to go into teaching or not. The TEFL is a waste of time and money. You learn the most basic skills. If you are looking for a holiday and you want to study a bit - nothing challenging - by all means do a TEFL with Gap360. Truth is a return flight can be bought for 400 euros, a month accommodation 300 + euros and then you pay for the TEFL. Thaiand is so easy to travel around in you really don't need to pay a company like Gap360 a grand to remind you to do simple things like take your passport, get a visa and buy travel insurance....
Hi Abena, we agree this doesn't sound good at all! Unfortunately we have no record of you on our systems and also do not offer any teaching trips in Koh Samui; would you mind contacting us directly so we can get to the bottom of this? Thanks info@gap360.com
Jane was very good and very helpful. Happy to book with her again!
Thanks so much for your review Billie, and your kind words about Jane! We're so pleased to help with your travel plans and look forward to your adventure with us 😁
The Gap 360 service has been wonderful towards me so far!! I was hugely disappointed I had to postpone by October trip to New Zealand I've now pushed it back to 2022 and I cant wait to get on that plane. I got recommended a new package and a £100 discount which is very generous.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and we're excited for you to travel with us in the near future 😁
So far all the service I have received from both Katie and Jane has been excellent. No faults at all!!
Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it!
Everything went great. only thing is u guys should make sure that the information, pics and details are up to date because the pictures that were of African Dawn were def not the experience. The game room was filthy and not even used. There was nothing to really do but drink and sit around.
Gap 360 4 star review on 15th August 2021
Thank you for your review Sarita, we're glad you had a great time! We have passed on your valuable feedback to our product team to help improve the experience for future travellers.
A friend recommended to get in touch with Gap 360 for a trip to Africa. I had my eyes on the Tanzania/Zanzibar trip and after speaking to one of Gap's friendly and knowledgable advisors I was sold! Unfortunately, due Covid-19 I was unable to travel, but once again, with the support and help of the amazing staff at Gap 360 I was able to get travel credit for my trip (to be used on any trip I would decide on in the future) and a reimbursement for the plane tickets. I recently got back in touch to get an update on the travel credit, which I am still to use for a long time, which is a great service and makes me very happy. I can't wait to explore the different options and listen to the experiences of the Gap staff (you will most likely speak to someone who has done the trip you are interested in, which gives great insights!) and get travelling again!
Thank you for your review Anne, we really appreciate your kind words, and we're really excited for you to travel with us soon! 😊
Katie has been amazing at helping me and my friend find the best dates for us with really quick replies and all the information we could ask for and more!
Thanks for your review Izzy, we really appreciate it!
Jane has been amazing and so kind helping me book my trip! Answering all my questions so quickly and helping me every step of the way, from the very start to booking!
Thanks so much for your review Izzy, we really appreciate it! 😄
Easy and straight forward
Thanks for your review Arran! 😊
Katie and Jane especially have been so friendly and helpful, which really makes taking this big step 100% easier! So quick to help with changing my date due to Covid, couldn’t be happier :)
Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to have been able to help 😊
So far everyone has been so nice and helpful, really settling any nerves
Thank you for your kind words Tom, we really appreciate it!
Can't fault the customer service. Just booked a trip for 2022, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Katie in particular was amazing, explained everything I needed to know and made the whole process stress-free :)
Thanks for your review Jake, we hope you have a great trip! 😁
Despite booking during a global pandemic the staff at Gap 360 were incredibly responsive and helpful with answering any questions I had and keeping me informed with updates on my trip. Really great customer service!
Hi Tom, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! 😊
Extremely helpful and responsive staff, really make me feel well looked after. The new policy put in place in wake of the pandemic gives the customer peace of mind. The price of the experiences is very reasonable for the packages you get, would recommend this company to anyone looking to set off about the globe.
Thanks for your review Stephen, we really appreciate your kind words and we look forward to you travelling with us!
They were very quick to respond to emails and questions and have been extremely helpful.
Thanks Montbretia, we really appreciate your review! 😊
I took part in the Gap 360 Thai adventure last year. It was the best 4 weeks of my life! Truly amazing! I will treasure those memories forever!
Thanks Jamie, we really appreciate your kind words!
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 935 reviews