Gap 360 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gap 360
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
This is the second time I am using gap360, there customer service is incredible unlike other big companies I have used previously, they always answer emails quickly and full of helpful advice, Can not fault Katie and the gap360 team through out the COVID-19 pandemic. They still are on top form, no matter how many emails I have sent them. The trips are carefully designed so no details are missed so you get the most out of your holiday. 100% recommend this company to anyone.
Thank you for your review Kerry, we really appreciate your kind words! 😊
Jane was very good and very helpful. Happy to book with her again!
Thanks so much for your review Billie, and your kind words about Jane! We're so pleased to help with your travel plans and look forward to your adventure with us 😁
The Gap 360 service has been wonderful towards me so far!! I was hugely disappointed I had to postpone by October trip to New Zealand I've now pushed it back to 2022 and I cant wait to get on that plane. I got recommended a new package and a £100 discount which is very generous.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and we're excited for you to travel with us in the near future 😁
So far all the service I have received from both Katie and Jane has been excellent. No faults at all!!
Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it!
Everything went great. only thing is u guys should make sure that the information, pics and details are up to date because the pictures that were of African Dawn were def not the experience. The game room was filthy and not even used. There was nothing to really do but drink and sit around.
Gap 360 4 star review on 15th August 2021
Thank you for your review Sarita, we're glad you had a great time! We have passed on your valuable feedback to our product team to help improve the experience for future travellers.
A friend recommended to get in touch with Gap 360 for a trip to Africa. I had my eyes on the Tanzania/Zanzibar trip and after speaking to one of Gap's friendly and knowledgable advisors I was sold! Unfortunately, due Covid-19 I was unable to travel, but once again, with the support and help of the amazing staff at Gap 360 I was able to get travel credit for my trip (to be used on any trip I would decide on in the future) and a reimbursement for the plane tickets. I recently got back in touch to get an update on the travel credit, which I am still to use for a long time, which is a great service and makes me very happy. I can't wait to explore the different options and listen to the experiences of the Gap staff (you will most likely speak to someone who has done the trip you are interested in, which gives great insights!) and get travelling again!
Thank you for your review Anne, we really appreciate your kind words, and we're really excited for you to travel with us soon! 😊
Katie has been amazing at helping me and my friend find the best dates for us with really quick replies and all the information we could ask for and more!
Thanks for your review Izzy, we really appreciate it!
Jane has been amazing and so kind helping me book my trip! Answering all my questions so quickly and helping me every step of the way, from the very start to booking!
Thanks so much for your review Izzy, we really appreciate it! 😄
Easy and straight forward
Thanks for your review Arran! 😊
Katie and Jane especially have been so friendly and helpful, which really makes taking this big step 100% easier! So quick to help with changing my date due to Covid, couldn’t be happier :)
Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words and we're so happy to have been able to help 😊
So far everyone has been so nice and helpful, really settling any nerves
Thank you for your kind words Tom, we really appreciate it!
Can't fault the customer service. Just booked a trip for 2022, the staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Katie in particular was amazing, explained everything I needed to know and made the whole process stress-free :)
Thanks for your review Jake, we hope you have a great trip! 😁
Despite booking during a global pandemic the staff at Gap 360 were incredibly responsive and helpful with answering any questions I had and keeping me informed with updates on my trip. Really great customer service!
Hi Tom, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! 😊
Extremely helpful and responsive staff, really make me feel well looked after. The new policy put in place in wake of the pandemic gives the customer peace of mind. The price of the experiences is very reasonable for the packages you get, would recommend this company to anyone looking to set off about the globe.
Thanks for your review Stephen, we really appreciate your kind words and we look forward to you travelling with us!
They were very quick to respond to emails and questions and have been extremely helpful.
Thanks Montbretia, we really appreciate your review! 😊
I took part in the Gap 360 Thai adventure last year. It was the best 4 weeks of my life! Truly amazing! I will treasure those memories forever!
Thanks Jamie, we really appreciate your kind words!
I took part in the Thai adventure last year! Best 4 weeks of my life! Truly magical! Will treasure and remember forever!
Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Gap 360 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Thanks for your review! It's so lovely to see your memories. We're so happy you had a great trip with us 😊
Really easy to navigate around the website and all my travel plans have been organised into my own online account. Great service and lovely team- glad to be travelling with them!
Thanks for your review Phoebe! We're happy to help and hope you have a wonderful trip with us ✈️
I needed help with my trips and information and Katie was really helpful and really went the extra mile very happy with the service and cant wait for Japan 😊😊
Thanks for your review Billie! We really appreciate it 😊
Amazing service even through these tough times unfortunately didn't get to go on my travels but will be returning to gap 360 when we can get back out there
Thanks for your review Baillie, it's really appreciated 😊
I had a great trip in Vietnam and Thailand. Met some wonderful people and some fantastic memories, definitely would recommend this company.
Thanks for your review Henry, we're glad you had a great time! 😁
Gap 360 is rated 4.65 based on 930 reviews