Gap 360 Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Gap 360

About Gap 360: With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Category:
Holidays Abroad

Click Here

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Fiona J
"Gap360 was brilliant. After hearing other travellers complain about the info their agency gave them, I’m so glad I booked through you. The clarity and transparency and depth of info was perfect and really led me to understand all about the trip I was going on. I loved that you offered a pre and post night because it enabled me to settle in and relax before/after the trip. Dragon trip are amazing and it’s great that you have that connection because the way you both worked together meant my trip ran so smoothly without ANY hitches. Which is more than other travellers could say. Thank you so much for enabling me to travel round China which has been my dream for so long!!!"
"The South Africa wild adventure was such an amazing experience. From start to finish everyone we met greeted us with open arms. We were lucky to have met a number of rangers and staff in KWA who all went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed every activity and gave us a wealth of knowledge about the reserve and the animals/wildlife there. Ruth and Ben, the staff that lived at bush house always made you feel at home and did so much for us. Bush house truly is home away from home. Our main guide Braam, a thank you will never be enough for the work he put in to make our experience one that will never be forgotten, for this I feel lucky and blessed to have met someone so kind, caring and supportive towards the people he works with. His knowledge of the local area and Kruger was so inspiring and allowed us to feel comfortable and safe no matter where we were. This short trip has genuinely been such a humbling and beautiful experience and I cannot wait to return to South Africa to see all the staff at KWA in the near future. I would recommend this trip to everyone who has an interest in getting a involved in what South Africa has to offer!"
"Guides are excellent and so much fun to be with! Would 100% book another trip with gap 360 😊"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Could not recommend this company enough! We have booked so many tours with them I've lost count, they are always the cheapest and easiest, they will match or lower any price other prices you find for the same tour and always have good discounts and add ons. You get a personal Travel coordinator everytime you book who will literally help with anything from flights and accommodation to random questions about the country you're visiting. They have been the most helpful and organised company we have used and we cannot fault them at all!"
Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we really appreciate your kind words! We love helping people travel, and it's always so nice to hear our service has our travellers coming back to us! Hopefully there's many more of your adventures with us to come! 😊🌎
"Website was good and easy to navigate, while system works really well"
"My trip was amazing, I have never travelled before so booking through a company eased mine and my parents nerves! They sorted everything out and made it really smooth. I did 1 week in Sydney and then 5 weeks travelling up the east coast and wouldn’t have changed it for the world! Definitely worth every penny for a life changing experience!"
Hi Tiffany, thanks for your review! We're so happy you had a great trip with us 😊 get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure 🌍
"Have used gap360 a few times now and have found them a very reliable company. They have always found cheap flights for me, answered questions promptly, not been pushy like other travel companies and made the overall organisation easy. I’ve broken down the Thailand trip pros and cons below: Pros: Elephant sanctuary Flight prices Accommodation Boat trip Activities included Food Cons: Unclear that you had to make your own way back Certain activities included such as the night markets were included and there was no way to decline, however we then had to pay to get back to our hostel, which was fairly cheap and fine for myself but other people hadn’t wanted to go at all so were annoyed they had to go there and pay to get back. This happened on a few occasions, transport was included but transport back wasn’t yet you weren’t told this until you were at the place so we then had to ask each time Too much time in Bangkok - expensive and not much to do Too much free time with little advice on what to do other than “chill by pool”, would be good to have more options/suggestions available as opposed to trying to research it all when occasionally had bad WiFi Overall, I would recommend doing this trip and it’s a great way to make friends/have the ease of travelling. The cons I have listed are fairly easy to iron out and didn’t hinder the trip, but would be areas for improvement."
Thanks for your feedback Jade, we're glad you enjoyed your trip and really appreciate your kind words about us.

Next year we are actually making some changes to the trip you were on, including return transport to Bangkok, less time in Bangkok, and a variety of other tweaks to further improve the trip.

Please do get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help 😊
"Excellent experience and staff were very helpful and helped put at ease my fears prior to the trip. The one criticism I have of the trip is that there were things that we were not informed about prior to the trip (hidden costs). Also I was informed to budget between £500-£700 for spending money. I ended up spending £1500. Estimations were way off."
Hi Liam. thanks for your review! We will pass your feedback onto the product team, it really helps us improve our experiences.
"So helpful and friendly, no question is too silly and they really do do their best to sort your flights/trip out. I would have been lost without them!"
Our pleasure Lauren, happy to help! 🙌
"A fantastic experience, well organised."
You're very welcome 😊
"People were all really friendly and so helpful, the information in the booklets cover so much, and if you are left asking a river of questions (like I was), you will find that actually Gap360 has already offered the answers to these questions, or will receive a detailed reply, showing care and effort put in by the team at Gap360 at every turn"
Thanks for your review Sam 😊
Thank you for your review Fiona, we're happy to help and give you all the support that you need for your travels! 😊
"The team were very helpful in providing all the necessary information about my trip and help with travel arrangements."
Our pleasure, happy to help! 😊
"Great reliable company who help you in every step of the way on your travels. Will definitely book again. Thank you so much!"
Thanks Nicola that's really appreciated! 😁
"Easy and straight forward the organisers have been really helpful and nice :)"
Thanks Kate 🙌
"I have just booked my trip and they have been very quick to come back to me and super helpful so far! Cannot wait to go!"
Thanks so much, hope you have an amazing trip! 😁
"I found all staff that I was in touch with were very helpful and they treated me with the height of respect even with my stupid questionS! Would highly recommend to anyone"
We're happy to help Paula!
"Absolutely amazing! The whole process was explained to me over the phone which made everything really clear, the team was so helpful with any and all queries that I had. 100% recommend booking with gap360!"
That's really nice of you to say Poppy, we hope you have an amazing trip with us! 😊
"First time booking anything like this and the team at Gap360 have made it so easy and stress free!"
Thanks Clare, we're happy to help! 👍
"Great customer service, make you feel so at ease about everything x"
🙌 Thanks Lauren, really appreciated!
"The tours were very good. As a solo traveler, you meet so many new friends to travel with."
That's really great to hear 😊 glad you had a great trip!
"Very good staff and they have excellent customer service."
Thanks, it's really appreciated 🙌
"I had a fantastic time travelling around Japan saw so much. Noa was a perfect guide would defenitely recommend."
Thanks so much for your review 😊
"Quick and simple to do. The staff are very helpful as well!"
Thanks Russell 😊