Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Could not recommend this company enough! We have booked so many tours with them I've lost count, they are always the cheapest and easiest, they will match or lower any price other prices you find for the same tour and always have good discounts and add ons. You get a personal Travel coordinator everytime you book who will literally help with anything from flights and accommodation to random questions about the country you're visiting. They have been the most helpful and organised company we have used and we cannot fault them at all!
Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we really appreciate your kind words! We love helping people travel, and it's always so nice to hear our service has our travellers coming back to us! Hopefully there's many more of your adventures with us to come! 😊🌎
I have a great trip, doing the Garden Route and Addo. The trip was well organised and accommodation was clean. However, I was disappointed to arrive in South Africa and find brochures advertising the trip for £170 less than I paid (with the only difference being 2 nights accommodation at £13 per night). Furthermore I was also disappointed to arrive at the bungy jump (Advertised at R950 on gap 360 info) and find it was R1400! Such a shame, as although the trip was great, I will no longer be using Gap360 to book anything!
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your comments on to the product team to review. We continuously monitor and update prices and you can find the most up-to-date prices on our website. Due to exchange rates and our provided services such as financial protection and 24/7 emergency line prices may differ than local brochures, and there are often multiple operators for popular trips. If you'd like to discuss your trip further you can always drop us an email at info@gap360.com and our team would be pleased to discuss with you.
My experience overall on the trip was amazing. The people, the activities and the organisation was excellent. However, this was all from G adventures and not Gap 360. I was not aware that I was on a full camping trip and got informed it was 50% camping 50% hostels, when infact we camped 14 out of 17 nights. This was not an issue however I do think Gap 360 slightly mis sell the product as everyone who booked directly with G adventures seemed to have much better information than myself.
Thank you for your review. We're glad you had an amazing trip. We have passed your feedback onto our product team, and we're sorry in this instance the information provided regarding the accommodation was unclear. We strive to provide the best travel service possible, going above and beyond with help and information before you depart, so your feedback is invaluable in improving our service further.
Gap 360 did everything well but my tour was operated by g adventures and I wasn’t told this before booking. I still had an amazing time so it wasn’t an issue.
Thanks for your review Matthew, we have a selection of trips operated in-country by our close partners, so we can offer a wider range of destinations. We're glad you had an amazing trip! 😊
I had no issue with Gap360 as a company, in terms of booking my trip and the service up until departing for the trip. However, my issue comes with misleading information that is on the itinerary we were provided. The costs written on the itinerary were not accurate, with us often having to pay more than what was advertised. Our group leaders also did not always stick to the itinerary meaning we did not have the opportunity to do all the activities that we expected. Also, I couldn’t help but feel like my money had been wasted for parts of this trip. For almost £1,500, considering flights were not included, I fail to see where my money was used, it felt like a very basic trip and I can not imagine that the whole thing cost anywhere near £30,000 (the price of 20 paying people in our group). I feel it was a bit of a disappointment to be honest.
Thank you for leaving feedback, Emily. The costs of your trip includes in-country transport, accommodation, listed activities, your guide(s), and lots of things behind the scenes like business insurance and operation costs. When you break down the trip cost it is roughly £45 a day which we feel presents great value for money. In regards to itinerary changes on the trip, this can happen time-to-time due to weather, etc however we will pass your comments to the relevant team to look into, along with your comments about the guide for spending money. If you would like to discuss anything further please do email us at info@gap360.com and we'd be happy to help.
Flights team forgot a flight and then forgot to book luggage on my flight which they had already charged me well over the standard price for the flight
Hi Georgia. Thanks for your feedback. For these flights as outlined on your ticket there was no luggage included, however due to feedback from yourself and other customers we are no longer working with this airline. Please do get in contact with the flights manager Sophie if you'd like to discuss further.
Helpful but bumped prices especially on flights
Thank you for your review, we focus on competitive pricing so will pass your feedback onto the relevant team to look into.
I really enjoyed my recent trip on the 18 day Thai Adventure. The locations and timings were perfect, and I felt very comfortable and became good friends with our guide Mann. The hotel/ hostel accommodation was basic but adequate, however I felt that for the amount I paid for the trip I did expect the accommodation to be a bit more than just basic. The Gap360 website is good, with lots of general information about the trip which I found useful. I think that more specific information should be put on the itinerary online, for example accommodation names and addresses, transport times and the mode of transport used each time, and the optional extras for free days so that I could research and plan for them prior to arrival in Thailand. I enjoyed the varied night life, our guide seemed knowledgeable about the nightlife, however it was somewhat obvious that he received commission for taking us to certain bars and restaurants that were pretty below average. My favourite experience was the elephant sanctuary and the days out snorkelling! I had an incredible time in Thailand, and most of the trip and transfers ran smoothly, I do feel that the itinerary should be more specific and the tour guide should know and give out more information about Thai culture and Thai history.
Hi Lauren, thanks for leaving a review. We will pass on your comments and feedback to the relevant team. We're glad that overall you had a good trip.
Really enjoyed my trip and pre departure the team were really good at answering all my questions! However, I thought the trip ended in Dar es salaam however others were continuing on to Nirobi- I was annoyed I hadn’t been told this as I may have liked to have done the whole trip with the others.
Hi, thanks for your review, we're glad you had a great time on your trip and that we were able to help with all your questions before you departed 😊 We will pass your feedback onto our product team regarding the extension to Nairobi.
I had a brilliant trip but it was more down to the tripadvisor app and the amazing friends I made than the tour itself. The accommodation was nice on the whole and transportation good! Shame to lose so much time to a day of travelling though!
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you had a brilliant trip and will take your feedback on board 😊
Good trips if you want a holiday well organised etc however I did it as part of travelling and would not recommend nothing like doing it yourself and was more of a couples retreat then travellers wouldn’t do a tour again would not say the partifcular tour was bad at all and if you want this kind of thing it is a good option but feel like it was advertised as something it wasn’t e.g. stayed in hotels every night and went to very posh restaurants for dinner instead of hostels and street food etc
Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you thought the trip was well organised. Our trips vary in style - some include hostels, street food and local transport whilst others are slightly more upgraded. We try to give an accurate description either way to help you to find the right trip for you but will take your feedback on board and ensure it is as clear as possible. If you do wish to travel again in the future, please let us know and we'll be happy to point out some trips which suit your preferences.
Excellent trip while being on the Inca trail (excellent porters and guides Rudy and Uriel), but terrible communication before the trip. Our hotel changed on the day of check in on day one of the trip and on the return day too. Unacceptable considering we had your word after the first hiccup that you would move our bags if the hotels needed changing again! Ended up getting to our hotels at 9:30pm after a 3:15am wake up on the Machuu Pichuu day!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Ilektra. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Inca Trail trek and visiting Machu Picchu. We're sorry that some of your hotels were changed and understand that this may have caused you some inconvenience. Occasionally, we do need to make minor changes at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control and we aren't always able to provide prior warning. If you'd like to discuss this further, please send an email to info@gap360.com and one of our team will be happy to give you some more information :)
The trip booking team were great and really supportive throughout the process of selecting a trip that was right for me. They also responded to all of my questions. The flights team were also really friendly but unfortunately I was disappointed when over the phone I was told my flights were ‘changeable for a small fee’, so if I wanted to come back later for instance, I could move it. However, when I actually did NEED to move my return flight, it transpired that they were non moveable, non refundable so I lost all my money on them. I did really enjoy my trip nonetheless, it was an experience of a lifetime, but just slightly disappointed in the additional costs I met for the flights!
Thank you for your review, we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your trip. We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the additional costs of changing your flights, we recommend contacting your travel insurance provider who should be able to advise whether you are able to claim for these costs.
I’ve booked a few trips now with gap360 but unfortunately this year I was disappointed with the lack of care and help from them. When you download the app you can book flights and visas with the company but little did I know the visa site is a overpriced site that rips you off so I paid £150 for a visa that should of been 20 dollars ! When I said to the gap360 team they said it was my fault for using it. But when you travel on your own for the first time you don’t no enough about things so if things are recommended on The company site your obviously going to go with it.
Thank you for your review, we are sorry to hear that on this occasion you are disappointed with the help from our team. As discussed previously with our Assistant Operations Manager we do feel that it is clearly stated in the information found in your online account regarding the visa service that it is a more expensive option compared to applying for visas directly through the relevant embassy. We hope you had a great time on your trip!
i haven't received any information about my booking. i am not happy that i have just spent £106 and after two days still don't know any information, this is unacceptable.
Hi Amelia, thank you for your feedback. We can see that you booked your trip on Friday evening when our offices were closed for the weekend. You should have received a confirmation email at the time of booking which also states that it can be up to two days before further trip information is sent to allow for the time the offices are closed. You should receive an email this morning with more information from your Trip Coordinator who will be happy to help to answer any questions you may have about your trip 😊
In February 2019 I went on the Thai Adventure Tour. The tour and itinerary I really enjoyed! The places we went to were incredible and the location of accomodation was very good. However, the itinerary did not explain that there were so many days of travelling where the whole day was taken up. This was dissapointing as I was not expecting to not have as much time in each place. To improve this the itinerary should make it very clear, or the tour should be a few days longer. I was also not warned about not being able to use my travel card/ any card unless you spend more than 500 Thai Baht. This was rather annoying as the ATM charged £5-6 every time cash was withdrawn. Our guide was very friendly, although they were NOT a tour guide. This was the most dissapointing part of the trip. Our guide could hardly speak any English, which immediately created a barrier between getting to know one another. It also didn’t help as they were not able to give us any information/ knowledge on the places. I missed out on many extra acitvites because my guide did not tell me about them. I also had no help arranging post travel transport, despite asking, so had to figure it out and book it myself (I was told our guide helps with this when I booked the trip). Overall I was extremely dissapointed in the level of guidance from our tour guide. I do not feel i got my moneys worth at all and so will not be booking again.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you enjoyed the itinerary! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it and will take it on board.
Although I generally had a good experience when booking with Gap 360, I did find your website misleading in regards to the adobe in vaccinations. Your website seems to suggest that a Yellow Fever vaccination is necessary to go o. the trip however when i went to a private clinic to get it done, I was told I didn’t need it. This cost me £15 for an appointment fee which was disappointing as I didn’t even need it.
Thank you for your review!
Really quick and easy
Thanks for the review Christopher!
Overall decent with areas too improve in regards to planning and structures of trips and loations.
Hey Ashleigh, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time in Thailand. We’re always looking to improve our trips so would love to hear your feedback. Please drop us an email on info@Gap360.com or give us a call on 01892 537392 :)
The places were visited were beautiful and I throughly enjoyed the activities we did however our tour guide wasn’t very present for the majority of our tour and a lot of the hotels we stayed at had some form of construction going on or nearby which created a lot of noise.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you thoroughly enjoyed the activities on your tour! The guides are there to accompany you to and from all of the activities, as well as during travel days so it's surprising to hear that your guide wasn't very present. If you would like to drop us an email to let us know who your guide was we can look in to this further.
Trip was really good, was just a shame that people who booked through other companies payed less
We are glad that you enjoyed your trip! Thank you for your feedback, we have passed it on to the product team.
Gap 360 is rated 4.66 based on 884 reviews