Gap 360 Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Gap 360 Reviews

About Gap 360:

With 200+ trips in 50+ countries there is something for everyone!

info@gap360.com

Tell us how Gap 360 made you happy
Could not recommend this company enough! We have booked so many tours with them I've lost count, they are always the cheapest and easiest, they will match or lower any price other prices you find for the same tour and always have good discounts and add ons. You get a personal Travel coordinator everytime you book who will literally help with anything from flights and accommodation to random questions about the country you're visiting. They have been the most helpful and organised company we have used and we cannot fault them at all!
Thanks so much for your review Rachel, we really appreciate your kind words! We love helping people travel, and it's always so nice to hear our service has our travellers coming back to us! Hopefully there's many more of your adventures with us to come! 😊🌎
I’ve been on two trips with Gap360 and just booked my third, thank you for making 2018 and 2019 summers so amazing!
Thanks for your review Kathryn, so happy to have you travelling with us again! 😊
Really easy to book and clear what was and wasn’t included. Very helpful staffs
Thanks for your review 😁
Jon was really helpful, gave us all the information we needed
Thanks for your review 😁
Great tours and excellent customer support!
Thanks for your review Catarina! 😊🏝️
Very helpful from the start, whenever I had questions emails or WhatsApp were answered straight away! Can’t wait to start my gap year with them!
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊🏝️
Booked my first ever trip myself with gap360. It was easy, pretty great prices for the package I’m getting and it was well explained.
Thanks for your review! We hope you have a lovely trip 😊
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 😊
Easy, simple, helpful, Jon and Jane have been fab so far and answered even more than I expected! Booking process is great and I am very excited so far with the whole Experience to come and the run up to the trip is smooth sailing! Thankyou Gap360
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊🏝️
Very helpful
Thanks for your review! 🏝️😊
Quick and easy
Thanks for your review! 🙌
Did the absolute oz trip it was a lot of fun! Sam was a great leader !
Thanks Katey 🙌
Brilliant and efficient team who are quick at responding to queries.
Quick, easy to book and every detail explained. Nice to have a live chat for the little personal questions you want answered straight away!
Happy to help Eleanor 😁
Did the absolute oz trip and wouldn't have changed anything had a great time. Sam was really good fun and helped with everything
Your review is really appreciated Delilah, thanks! 👏
Had the best time ever on absolute oz and met the best people. Sam got us all invloved and made sure we had fun
Thanks Evie, glad you had a great time 😊
Had the best time doing the absolute oz trip, would reccomend it to anyone and Sam is a great leader!
Thanks for your review Hannah 🙌
Had no problems booking with Gap360 and the advisors answered any questions I had and couldn’t have been better.
Thanks for your review Emma 🙌
I have just booked a trip to Thailand for July, the booking process was really easy and if I had a question the live chat on the website was really helpful. To say I am excited is an understatement, 5 months to go!!
Thanks Hannah! Hope you have an amazing trip 😊
Very straight forward and people were very helpful towards any questions I had. Plus I cannot wait to start my adventure Will definitely book again and again with Gap 360.
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your review! We hope you have a great trip 😊 🏝️
They have offers on all the time and the team really have helped us along the way to make sure weve had all of the correct details to travel with. They've been more then helpful when we get stuck and a simple phone call and they change everything by helping it's great!
Thanks so much for your review Alex, it's so nice to hear your lovely comments about our team. We're happy to help! 😊
Gap 360 is rated 4.66 based on 881 reviews