Gabor Shoes Reviews

Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Beata Faberska
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Gabor Shoes 5 star review on 2nd August 2020
Have bought Gabor shoes and boots previously. The sizing remains constant.
My latest and 5th pair of Gabor boots
are fabulous !
I absolutely adore them all!
Really smart looking & fashionable whilst being extremely comfortable and incredible value for money .
Love love love the Whiskey Utopia wedge ,which I’ve worn every day since i got them a week ago .
Excellent service very smart and comfortable shoes.
I have had boots from Gabor before so already know what good quality they are. Fast & efficient service too. I highly recommend them.
love them but i would like more choices for size 9 shoes please !1
Have worn them around the house ( hard floors) and they are so comfortable and a good fit for the wider feet. Look forward to being able to go outside with them in the summer!,!
I recently bought a pair of ladies boots due in part to reviews on your site. I have only tried them on they seem comfortable. The leather is soft and the workmanship seems very good. I was most impressed with the ordering & delivery which was very fast.
Wish you still made the brown nubuck! However am really happy with the dark tan leather. I am a half-size and struggle to find a good fit but Gabor is guaranteed everytime. Still the most comfortable boots ever!!!
My last pair lasted 6 years worn all winter, all weathers.
Great ankle boots: style, fit and comfort are all excellent. Service and delivery. Rey good. Thank you.
Gabor shoes always a delight to wear, they fit my feet perfectly. Great quality and so comfortable.
This is the 3rd pair of this style I’ve bought !
I ordered Gabor Year Women's Ankle Boots · Colour: Black, Size: 4 over the Christmas period and they were received very promptly. Beautiful boots with a slim 8 cm heel and small platforms. All the better for adding height to a woman of small stature and difficult to find in these times of lower heels. I have bought from Gabor before and appreciate the quality of the footwear.
Quick and efficient delivery.
Happy with the two pair of shoes we bought, good quality and comfortable fit.
Speedy service & excellent quality.
I purchased the Heather trainers and they are fantastic. So comfortable and great quality as always with Gabor Shoes.
Very comfortable and well made sandal
Fabulous, stylish low heeled boot. Did come up rather large. I am normally a 4.5/5, but ordered a size 4 and they fit perfectly. Extremely comfortable.
Waiting on delivery
I had bought a pair of California Womens moccasins John Lewis' sale in July. They have been the most comfortable shoes I have ever had, didn't even have to break them in! I checked on the Gabor site to see if they were still available and bought two pairs to keep me going in the future. Even at full price they are worth every penny!
Gabor Shoes is rated 4.65 based on 6,762 reviews