Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Only dropped 1 star as they were somewhat delayed in responding, due to a busy evening for them. The chap that attended was very knowledgeable, genuinely interested in my car and explained what he was doing and what I needed to do in follow-up.
Hi Bill thank you so much for the feedback we really appreciate it. I'd like to firstly apologise for our delay in getting back to you, as you can imagine we get very very busy. Very glad we could help you out of a sticky situation and get you back on the roads. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
The person who came to repair my problem was very pleasant did a very good job and had me back on the road very quickly.
Hello and thank you for the feedback, we are pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience in a difficult situation. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Bella the engineer was very helpful only problem was we had to wait 2 and a half hours for him to arrive?
Hi Heather thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry we couldn't get to you any quicker, we try to be as quick and efficient as possible to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
turned UP on time, well presented operative, only one fault and that was he did not completely drain the tank the first time I had to inform the operative that the fuel indicator was still showing some fuel left in the tank, he reinserted the tube and drained out quite a bit more, apart from that it was very good.
Hi Bob, thank you for the feedback that's very useful. Thank you for informing the operative so we could maintain our high standards and get the job done properly. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Good service many thanks
Hi Matt thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, glad to hear you were happy with the service we provided. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Quick and professional service, also cleared the error faults on dash,
Hi Paul thank you for the review, we are glad we could be of assistance to you. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Relatively quick to arrive, professional assessment of the situation, car model and appropriate action - the wrong fuel was removed and the car is running without problem since.
Hello and thank you for the review! We are glad to hear that you found our service both professional and efficient on the day! Sophie - FuelFixer :)
done the job as required.
Hi Andy, thank you for the feedback glad we could get you sorted efficiently. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Excellent service, have unfortunately had to use this service twice haha, very fast and efficient and fairly priced. In the nicest way I hope I never have to use again, however would recommend.
Hi Danielle! Thank you for the review, we are glad we could provide you with a fast and valuable experience and no offence taken haha! Sophie FuelFixer
Good service and responded in a very quick manner. Had no issues with car afterwards.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are happy to hear you found our service efficient and that you were back on the road in no time without any issues. Sophie FuelFixer :)
Expensive. No more expensive thank any other company but for a pipe and a pump it’s vet expensive.
Hello Christopher, Thank you for the 4* review. All the best, Alex Fuel Fixer!
£10 worth of fuel isn’t enough to start an Audi Q5 hybrid on fuel and the computer brings in the electric motor when one attempts to Rev the car so would suggest you increase the top up amount to £20 minimum.
Hello David, Thank you for the 4* review. Kind regards, Alex Fuel Fixer!
Life saver, arrived on time, fixed the problem and no damage done. Must admit it is a very expensive service which capitalises on peoples despair.
Hello Don, Thank you for the 4* review! Great to see we could get you sorted and that there weren't any damages to their vehicle! For the service we provide and the guarantees we can give to people like yourself, the prices we give are very fair. All of our drivers are fully equipped with the best equipment and they are all fully trained in what they do! Glad that you felt you received this high level of service! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Very happy with the fix ,you offer a useful service in a serious emergency
Hello Tatenda, Thank you for the 4* review! Great to hear that you are pleased with the service! We are happy to see we could help you get sorted! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
The service was quiet good but they did not delay the full amount to be paid.
Hello Darcia, Thank you for your complimentary review. We used to offer payment plans however we have been let down In the past too many times so payment must be made on the day of job completion. We are glad to hear the vehicle Is doing well and you were happy with the service All the best, Alex Fuel Fixer!
I did like the service I will recommend anyone to use the service no problem with my car run perfectly fine Thanks
Hello Kavungy, Thank you for the 4* review and we are happy to hear the vehicle Is running perfectly. All the best, Alex Fuel Fixer
Quick a d helpful
Hello Graham, Thank you for the 4* review and for your feedback. Kind Regards, Alex Fuel Fixer!
Really prompt attention, sorted my mistake quickly & efficiently!
Hello Sally, Thank you for the 4* review! Glad to see you are pleased with the service and the work carried out by our driver! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
I was very pleased with this service. The chap who carried it out for me was very polite and helpful. Thank you
Hello Jackie, Thank you for the 4* review! It's great to see that you were happy with our driver along with the work we carried out for you! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Very helpful & convenient. Thank you
Hello Tanku, Thank you for the 4* review! We are so glad to see you are pleased with the service! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.87 based on 1,358 reviews