Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Excellent service and friendly employee
Very helpful with the whole process, when enquiring about the service there was no pressure from them which I had received from other places. Friendly team that made it all easier
Easy to arrange after making the mistake. Quick service, within an hour
Very pleased with the service provided.
Good service got me going again and the car was fine.
There within 30 min of call, £40 worth of petrol drained in 20.min Bela even bought me a Costa coffee then waited to check van was running correctly before leaving... Can't recommend highly enough... Not just fuel fixer, Bela made me feel like I'm not a lone idiot who's put wrong fuel in... That meant a lot 😁
Excellent service, highly recommended
Very helpful on the telephone, responded same day, on time very good technician re assuring .
Chap turned up on time and did a great job. Would highly recommend this company.
Good service
Very prompt and professional service. Would highly recommend if you make the same mistake I did.
The Fuel Fixers telephone advisor and engineer were very professional and put my mind at ease when I put Unleaded petrol in my car. They kept me informed at every stage of the process and were very quick in getting an engineer to me and he was very quick in resolving the issue. I was back on the road in no time. I would recommend them 110% to anyone.
Great service can't fault them the technician was amazing and professional sorted me out with no issues.
Good service from start to finish
Very friendly and helpful staff from all departments. Very quick and efficient once on site.
Fuel Fixer ideal for sorting out your fuel issues. No more than 40 minutes from start to finish. In my case, draining £20 of petrol from a diesel powered car. Well pleased!
I am really happy that the guy who came from your company he was really professional and he fixed my car with in half hour also he was fully skilled and experience
Friendly and sensibly priced. Mechanic was informative and polite.
Highly recommend