Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

Quick efficient no hassle job done
When I phoned fuel fixer i got Told id wait about 20 mins for someone to arrive.. But i waited about 65 mins. The fuel fixer (gabe) said He got caught up in traffic. Gabe apologised a number of times for being late and was really chatty and polite and quick. He had my car up and running in 15 mins.
Hi Gary,

We are sorry that the actual time we arrived was far greater than we had estimated. Unfortunately we cannot account for the amount of traffic however I have spoken to the sales team who will work harder on providing more accurate estimations.

- The Fuel Man
Reasonable price and a fast service with polite staff .
Excellent.
From I phoned these guys to it was fixed.
It was treated as a matter of urgency.
It was fully explained to me.
I wish these guys could do all aspects of vehicle repair.
Can you imagine how amazing the world would be if every company was as good as ours ;)

In all seriousness, we are over the moon that you were happy with our service, we uphold high levels of customer service and competency with the drainers so we are glad to see that it is paying off
On a Sunday morning during a pandemic and you put the wrong fuel in your car. Fuel fixer had me up and running within an hour. Great service.

Highly recommended.
Its so unfortunate that it happens, especially when everything is doom and gloom with Corona, but we hope that we made the experience as easy for yourself as possible.
Good fast cheap
Found service very good .fast and efficient thank you.
Efficient and friendly service. Very impressed.
Were very quick to come out to me the guy on the phone was really nice and friendly and the guy that came out was really nice and friendly too.
Excellent service
Really quick service, such a lovely guy came out to us, so polite and efficient. Well done, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you. Thanks a million
Thank you for the review and for saying that you would recommend us should anyone you know require us in the future. Thank you for using fuel fixer
Couldn’t have gone better. Very efficient, friendly and arrived sooner than was estimated. Would definitely recommend
WOW no recommendations to make our service better (can't say I am not surprised though!) ;) we pride our self on the service that we provide and happy to hear that it is being upheld.
The technician was very professional and helpful. He attended at the promised time. There was no spills and hitch and was back on the road in no much time.
Sounds like you had an excellent service from start to finish! That is just what we love to hear! Thank you for using Fuel Fixer.
Fast efficient and friendly
I was pleased with the service given both by the call handler & the technician who attended
I did think the charge of £240 was rather excessive.
Thank you for rating us 5 stars! We pride our self on the service we provide from the initial call all the way through to the service our technicians provide. I shall let Bela (technician) and Luke (call operator) know that the service was well received.

In regards to the price, it is (unfortunately) a rather expensive mistake to make and we are highly competitive with our prices to give the best deal for our customers. We are also the largest and most reputable company in the industry, so you are paying for the best service with aftercare included should it be required.

The Fuel Man
Very quick service. Not too pricey.
Excellent services and very quick to thank you :)
We are the fastest in the industry with an average response time of 42 minutes! Thank you for the 5 stars, we are glad that you are happy with our service.

You know where we are if you need us in the future!

- The Fuel Man
It was easy to find Fuel Fixer by using Google online. The response when called was very quick and all the information as to what would happen, very clear (including cost). When Zolee arrived, he was friendly and polite. He took great care to protect my car when solving my fuel misdemeanour! The paperwork was completed, the car tested one final time and he left behind a satisfied customer. Thank you Fuel Fixer.
Good morning Sarah. We have recently updated our training for the call operators so our customers are crystal clear about the process of what will happen when we arrive and on the price so there are no discrepancies.

Zolee is an outstanding engineer and I shall pass on the great review of the work that he has done onto him.

Thank you for using Fuel Fixer and should you or any friends/family need us in the future, you know where we are :)

Thay was Very good
Took longer to get to me than what was said but the job was brilliant and the man was friendly and chatty and knew his job really well.
Good Morning Carla.

Our apologies in the delay getting out to you, I have looked into why the arrival was late and I have found that there was a fair bit of traffic. I have spoken to the sales team who will from now look closer at the traffic to give a more accurate ETA.

Kind regards,