Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

Brilliant service! He arrived on time and I was back on the road in an hour of phoning.
I would highly recommend.
No complaints perfect
Operatives were very professional, protected the car, and obviously knowledgeable of their trade.
Very impressed with the whole procedure , from the initial call to the car being restarted and back on my way . Polite and efficient service by all operatives involved .
I would not hesitate to use them again if I ever fill the car to the brim with the wrong fuel like an idiot I was ..
Great service speedy response, car worked perfectly once attended to, thanks!
Exactly on time.friendly and efficient would recommend
Excellent Service - quick, efficient, & professional attention, doing a great job ensuring I got safely back on the road with no adverse effects to my vehicle.
Very fast response will definitely recommend to anyone who as issue with their fuel
Very good service. Once the wrong fuel was drained and correct fuel was put into my car it still didn’t start up. The Worker (sorry forgotten his name) was fantastic and kept on trying until it was resolved. Once the job was completed he showed me what work he had done and what the fault was. Very pleased :)
Fantastic service, polite and helpful technicians.
A service I highly recommend.
I would use fuel fixers again in a heartbeat, but hopefully I won't need to.
ShamAzing service. Got to Asda and realised I'd put in the wrong fuel in my new car. Phoned Fuel Fixer in a panic and they were so sympathetic and helpful. They had me back on the road within the hour. Fuss free, professional and helpful service. Would highly recommend and would definitely use again (though hoping I won't have to).
From the very first contact everything was amazing. Customer service obviously a huge priority for this company.

Don't recommend putting the wrong fuel in, but if you do...definitely recommend these people 👌
Slightly more expensive than the average of £145 plus VAT but speedy service
It was very good service and friendly helpful
Job done in a timely manner and professional way.
Quick response to call out, the engineer was very polite and helpful while fixing the car.
The mechanics arrive very quickly, and did the job swiftly and well. Their attitude was friendly and professional.
Hi Croianna, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from our engineer on the day. Really happy that we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Excellent service, friendly efficient and informative. Would highly recommend.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your 5* review. We really appreciate your kind feedback and the recommendation. Glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received from our team on the day! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Telephone was very reassuring & kind. The engineer was very efficient & professional particularly in letting me know when he arrived & when finished.
Hi Susan, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the entire service from start to finish on the day and that Owen was able to put your mind at ease during the booking process. :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fantastic service very fast response
HI Michelle, thank you so much for your 5* review. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the response time. Glad we could help get you back up and running nice and quickly on the day! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 724 reviews