Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Very prompt and professional service. Would highly recommend if you make the same mistake I did.
The Fuel Fixers telephone advisor and engineer were very professional and put my mind at ease when I put Unleaded petrol in my car. They kept me informed at every stage of the process and were very quick in getting an engineer to me and he was very quick in resolving the issue. I was back on the road in no time. I would recommend them 110% to anyone.
Great service can't fault them the technician was amazing and professional sorted me out with no issues.
Good service from start to finish
Very friendly and helpful staff from all departments. Very quick and efficient once on site.
Fuel Fixer ideal for sorting out your fuel issues. No more than 40 minutes from start to finish. In my case, draining £20 of petrol from a diesel powered car. Well pleased!
I am really happy that the guy who came from your company he was really professional and he fixed my car with in half hour also he was fully skilled and experience
Friendly and sensibly priced. Mechanic was informative and polite.
Highly recommend
Very quick response Professional mechanic
Seemed very efficient and competent
Arrived very quick, very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
From start to finish 100% agent who attended could not have been more helpful
The guy on the telephone was the most helpful and friendly person ever!! The fixer arrived very quickly on a weekend day and sorted the issue very quickly and efficiently. Recommended service.
Thank u so much for the excellent service you gave that day. Much appreciated and would definitely recommend anyone
Very impressed with overall quality of service.
Guy came out very punctual, very curtious and helpful. Was pleased with the service.
Arrived on time and was sorted within the hour.
He was very pleasant informative polite explained what was necessary to get car going very grateful to him
Was really pleased with the quick and efficient service. The technician tried to get to us as soon as they could as our local one was unavailable.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 1,087 reviews