Fuel Fixer Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer

About Fuel Fixer: Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

"Excellent service !!.. wonderful company !! Thank you dooo much Gabor"
"Gábor the Fuel Fixer was fantastic. He arrived promptly and carried out job efficiently. 10/10. Would highly recommend."
"Quick response by ATI within the hour and sorted just as quickly. Saved me a disaster and back on the road fixed quicker than the AS recovered us. Simply Thank you. Superb service."
Charlotte S
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly polite service. Very happy customer."
"Thanks and service was brilliant and very nice and polite Gábor fuel fixer"
"Thanks for the quick job for Garbo and for Fuel Fixer!"
"Brilliant service. Very Quick and very competent. Will definitely recommend if anyone else is in need. Thank you very much."
"Great service from Gabor at fuel Fixer"
"Many thanks for your professional help Gabor and Fuel Fixer!"
"Very satisfied with promt and efficient service. The engineer Andy from Fuel Fixer explained everything in detail and was most polite with me. The telephone call was handled by a very efficient and again polite gentleman."
"Great service very fast . Arrived in under time estimated."
"This company is amazing. I love the Fuel Fixer."
"Gabor was fantastic, he managed to get to me very quickly, drain the wrong fuel and had me back up and running within an hour! Very professional service, I’d recommend to anyone who’s made the same mistake! Half a tank of unleaded in my A1 Diesel engine"
"We have contacted your company and they was really helpful and polite. In around 30 min a extremely nice and polite gentleman came and he fixed the car strate away. Highly recommended. 10 star service."
"Very happy with service provided. Atilla very professional and very patient as it took quite a while to get the car started again would highly recommend"
"Fuel Fixers did what they said. They came to me on time and explained again what they would be doing. They removed the petrol and diesel from car. I had put petrol in instead of diesel in. After removal put diesel and addertive in. Did diagnostic on car and check to make sure it was running well. All this was done in a very professional way."
"Excellent service and very helpful. Car continues to run well."
"Very happy with service and result. No permanent damage to engine thankfully. Gabor was very polite and extremely helpful. Would recommend Fuel Fixer."
"Robert was calm courteous and did an excellent job. I am delighted to highly recommend fuel fixer. They got me back on the road in no time without any hassle."
"The guy was very nice and professional."
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.91 based on 204 reviews