Fuel Fixer Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer

About Fuel Fixer: Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

Telephone
"Excellent,fast professional, life and time saver"
"The gentleman I spoke to when I first phoned up, Jeremy was so lovely and managed to calm me down and assure me everything was going to be alright. He made me feel totally relaxed and I did not worry all evening. The gentleman that then came out to sort the problem was also lovely and reassuring, I couldn't have asked for better service."
"The help we received from Fuel Fixer was brilliant the call out engineer was polite and very helpful. May just correct you on Our surname it's Mr Crouch"
Thank you very much for your kind review Mr Crouch. I'm very sorry we got your name wrong.
"Came very quick, and got me going again. So happy great service and good price"
"When I rang up I was alittle unsure what I was asking for, the lad on the phone put me at ease, he explained the charges and what would be done etc. The man came out within 20 minutes and fixed it for me, all in all I would recommend this company. Very well done"
"From the first phone we noticed how knowledgeable and efficient Adam was and did not expected such outstanding and excellent service especially in this trade. Thank you Adam and Leslie to have demonstrated an outstanding level of customer care and service genuinely. You both prevent us from getting ripped off by a dishonest mechanic whom insisted I had petroleum in my car when it clearly was not as the receipt stated and car drives. Leslie went above an beyond his call of duty as he watch how the mechanic behaved without getting involved he supported me and helped me get my car to my mechanic by sheiding me by driving behind me, in case there was any issue. Leslie also helped me with information and got my car on the road to getting repairs just by sharing his knowledge. Adam and Leslie you both deserve accolade . I recommend this company 💯. As a luxury wedding planner I understand the importance of customer service and rarely see it but today we were blown by Adam and Leslie. Stacy & Tony"
"Great service and very friendly staff"
"Great Service. Thanks a mil for helping me out of a hole. And cheaper than the AA"
"Thank you Bela for being a nice guy and getting me back on the road you a credit to your company, great service"
"Good professional service from technician Bence . Got the car back working quickly."
"Fantastic service, from start to finish! Wrong fuel problem sorted in no time, and very competently. Thank you"
"Fuelfixer, Great quick service would hüghly recomend this to resolve this problem."
"Brilliant job byRobert - he was very careful, thorough and did a great job thank you"
"Thank you very much for getting me out of a desperate jam Ati, you and your company were professional and on time.. you should be apart of the AA, or RAC syndicate. You have my appraisal and I am dreadfully appreciated."
"Very friendly and efficient. Got to me in good time. Very happy"
"Great service very promt thanks"
"Fast arrival, friendly staff and amazing time too"
"Good service and quick to get fro. Reading to us in bristol thanks."
"Job welldone"