Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

I was informed one hours before the operative to arrive but it ended up being over Two hours which is rather disappointing but other than that the service was excellent
Thought the service was excellent
Really good service. Got the van drained and going in no time!
The fuel fixer service was good and it worked for me however the guy who came out and did it was definitely a serial killer.
If I was a woman on my own I would have been terrified,luckily I'm a 6'2 inch bloke although I was still a bit terrified...
Very good and helpful
Excellent service. They attended site within the hour
Had a bit of a wait as operator had to come from Southampton but once he got to me,I was on my way in half an hour and all sorted
Very professional company.
Great service, very efficient.
Brillian service quick and friendly got to me withing 30 mins
Felt safe! Great guy who arrived quickly and worked around any issue my car through at him!
Fantastic service. Arrived in 30 minutes from call. Drained the fuel and replaced. On the road again within an hour
Excellent service, would definitely recommend
Great service would definitely recommend this company.
From the moment we phoned Fuel Fixer until they completed the job they reassured us they could sort the issue and the and didn't make us feel as though we were stupid for what we had done (well what my husband done) ;) the service was 10/10
Prompt and great service.
Great service but £20 if fuel usually gives me 234-5 miles
The fuel fixer said he put in £20. But only got 117 miles !!!!!
Quick, efficient, expensive but you get what you pay for. No concept at all of social distance but a very nice chap.
The car is running perfectly, that is what matters.
Thank you.
Very good excellent quick service.

Should you need us in the future please do give us a call, but we are so glad you were happy with our service.

We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

fixed within 90 mins
Thank you for using Fuel Fixer, we are glad you had a great service with us. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well.

very good service