Fuel Fixer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer

About Fuel Fixer: Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

"Your company was amazing and your mobile man was spot on"
"Excellent service, Tommy arrived in good time and prompted me with a call. He was concise and explAined the process and removed the contaminated fuel. He was extremely polite and professional. Thank very much for a job done efficiently and effectively taking away a massive headache with an hour!! Goss"
"Excellent response time. Friendly operator"
"I was stupid enough to put diesel in my petrol tank! I phoned a number of companies but was most impressed by Adam, on the phone for Fuel Fixer. Their technician turned up on time, drained the system, then put more DIESEL in! This was because his paperwork said that there was Petrol in Diesel and neither he nor I had checked it. So he redrained the tank, put in some petrol, followed me to a local garage where I could fill up and off he went. The car has been fine since. BUT when Adam gave me a breakdown of cost I thought he said that the small amount of petrol they would put in was included. It wasn't, I was charged an extra £10 for this. Now I am not certain that my recollection is correct but I phoned the office and was told by three different people that they would listen to the recording of the initial conversation and get back to me. That was several weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I'm not that worried about the money but if someone says they will check and ring me back then I expect them to do so. So I would recommend them but would also recommend you check everything they say and do."
"Extremely efficient and easy, Attila is a lovely guy who fixed our van with no problems. I am extremely happy with this service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone."
"Very good service, car seems to be running smoothly afterwards."
"Very quick, friendly, polite service, definitely recommend"
"Never again shall I use this company. Cost was £260. They turned out at night to my car but could not solve the problem because they had no fuel filter. They returned the next day: they did not have the correct tool to open the fuel filter casing, so they took it to a garage to be opened. After replacing the fuel, they said the fuel may leak from the fuel filter because of said problem with the wrong tool; they used a chisel and hammer to close it!! I travelled to Manchester in the car. I found out that the fuel was gushing out of the fuel filter. I sent for the company again. They could not cure the problem (no tool for the job) so they wanted me to drive back with a rag under the fuel filter. I refused. I said I wanted them to recover my car back home. They wanted me to pay, I refused. A recovery vehicle did take me home at the company's expense. The next day, I took the car to a garage who fixed the problem. I watched them take the fuel filter casing apart. They found that the previous gasket had not been removed and a second one was crushed on top of it. They also found that the fuel filter casing had an electric-plug sensor not plugged in. This Fuel Fixer company broke health and safety regulations: one engineer put the nozzle, which had been submerged in the car's fuel tank, to his lips to siphon the fuel! None of the spillage of fuel, that they caused, was recovered by them, it was left on the carriageway.The company asked me to break the law in asking me to drive my car which was leaking diesel fuel onto the carriageway. It cost me £25 for the correct filter fitting but Fuel Fixer had charged me £50 just for that, alone."
Mrs Janette B
Unverified Reviewer
"Mr. Brian Thomson was light my ‘Angel from Heaven’! Thoroughly professional and extremely reassuring."
"Could not fault the service. The man arrived promptly and never made me feel like an idiot for putting the wrong fuel in the car. He was friendly and very polite. The car was back on the road promptly. Very impressed. Thank you"
"Arrived on time did a good job. Very happy."
"Fantastic service. Bela who attended was superb. Tank drained effectively of wrong petrol and diesel mixed. I refuelled with diesel and have had no issues. RAC wouldn't come out as allegedly, my Volvo XC90 "has to go back to dealer"! Cars they do cover are charged at an extortionate rate even with £50 discount as a member. They took 2 hours to tell me they could not fix fuel issue and only recover me 10 miles max to a garage! So glad I found fuel fix on line and am happy to fully recommend them. I had not started my vehicle and stopped refuelling as soon as I realised I was pumping the wrong fuel. A very happy customer."
"Excellent friendly sercive Quick and efficient"
"Zsolt their engineer arrived promptly, was extremely efficient, explained everything very clearly, was helpful and very polite. No hesitation in recommending Fuel Fixer to anyone unfortunate enough to make the same silly mistake."
"They were quick to answer the phone and let me know how long it would take someone to get to me and what would be done. Peter arrived promptly, he was very friendly, worked efficiently and explained what he was doing. He also let me sit in his warm van while I was waiting as it was 0 degrees. Great service - thank you."
"Fantastic service very happy"
"5 stard for andrew womderful"
"Andrew was very concise with his explaination and communications on arrival and how the job went. Many thanks"
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.90 based on 186 reviews