Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Linx House
147-149 London Road

I am very pleased with them i was in my mum's car just picked up unleaded and started to fill her diesel car up they came out to me where I had drove to and sorted it out and made sure car was up and running before they left pleased with the service thanks 👍
Very helpful and very quick
Quick response and car up and running in no time. No issues with vehicle after the drain either
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your review, glad we were able to help on the day and you were happy with the service provided.
On time and did a good job
Thanks Dave, happy we could help
Came out within two hours of my call , very efficient, would recommend
Thank you for your review Mark, glad you were happy with the service on the day
Was fantastic 110% would recommend when I called them made me fill at ease couldn’t of asked for a better service 5 stars
very fast at getting me back on the road
My stupid mistake when I was in a rush was fixed by FuelFixer.
£200 (plus the loss of the wrong fuel and replacement diesel to get to work made it nearer £300) a 15 minute job was very expensive though but a lesson learned.
Thank you for the review Michael. We aim to be be as fast and efficient as possible. It takes a lot of time and training to be able to get you back on the road in 15 mins rather than a recovery to a garage which is more costly and time consuming.
Great service, fast and efficient service would definitely recommend!
Thank you Gemma! We really appreciate your kind words!
We were very pleased by your friendly professional service.
Many thanks,
Costa
Thank you for taking the time to share this review Costa, happy we could help
Good service - thank you
Brilliant service, great guys, thanks
You're welcome Bernie, happy to be of service!
Very handful and efficient - would highly recommend when in an annoying situation like that.
Thank you Anthony, happy we could assist
Annoying as it was my fault, fuel fixer arrived quickly and sorted it in short time. Never again !!
Hopefully not Richard but you know where we are now!
Excellent speedy service
Thank you for the positive feedback Robert
First class service
Polite, knowledgable and efficient.
Rescued an embarrassing situation promptly and professionally. Hope never to have to use their services again, but would recommend them to anyone
Excellent quick service
Thank you Michael, glad we could help on the day
Reachable and reliable t deliver excellent service.
Glad were able to send you away happy! Thank you for the positive feedback
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.89 based on 509 reviews