Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Fantastic service. Bela who attended was superb. Tank drained effectively of wrong petrol and diesel mixed. I refuelled with diesel and have had no issues. RAC wouldn't come out as allegedly, my Volvo XC90 "has to go back to dealer"! Cars they do cover are charged at an extortionate rate even with £50 discount as a member. They took 2 hours to tell me they could not fix fuel issue and only recover me 10 miles max to a garage! So glad I found fuel fix on line and am happy to fully recommend them. I had not started my vehicle and stopped refuelling as soon as I realised I was pumping the wrong fuel. A very happy customer.
Your Engineer?? spent two hours at my home during which time he was constantly on his mobile phone (I presume receiving instruction from someone who knew how to rectify the fault) When he arrived he told me that he needed to get under the rear seats which I presume he managed as the seats had been moved and the carpets were left in disarray. When the car broke down two days later and fuel gushed out underneath the car, your company insisted that the Engineer?? had touched nothing under the rear seats? My car was then serviced and the damage caused by your Engineer?? was corrected at a cost to me of £680.
Very good excellent quick service.
Thank you for the review Caron, Should you need us in the future please do give us a call, but we are so glad you were happy with our service. We hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well. - The Fuel Man
Quick efficient no hassle job done
When I phoned fuel fixer i got Told id wait about 20 mins for someone to arrive.. But i waited about 65 mins. The fuel fixer (gabe) said He got caught up in traffic. Gabe apologised a number of times for being late and was really chatty and polite and quick. He had my car up and running in 15 mins.
Hi Gary, We are sorry that the actual time we arrived was far greater than we had estimated. Unfortunately we cannot account for the amount of traffic however I have spoken to the sales team who will work harder on providing more accurate estimations. - The Fuel Man
I was pleased with the service given both by the call handler & the technician who attended I did think the charge of £240 was rather excessive.
Thank you for rating us 5 stars! We pride our self on the service we provide from the initial call all the way through to the service our technicians provide. I shall let Bela (technician) and Luke (call operator) know that the service was well received. In regards to the price, it is (unfortunately) a rather expensive mistake to make and we are highly competitive with our prices to give the best deal for our customers. We are also the largest and most reputable company in the industry, so you are paying for the best service with aftercare included should it be required. The Fuel Man
Very quick service. Not too pricey.
You did extremely well. Fortunately, the BP filing station gave me your phone number, and so all I had to do was sit and wait for your man to turn up, which he did fairly soon. As soon as he arrived he just got on with the job. knew his way round the car perfectly and had obviously done it many times. All done very efficiently and very quickly. I particularly liked the idea that he paid £20 to the filling station so that I could have £20 worth of fuel. That would have been a great relief, if for some reason I was unable to buy more fuel. All in all, I cannot think of anything that could be improved in your service. Many thanks indeed, Edward Talbot
Thank you so much for such an amazing review! We love hearing about how well we have done and the fact there is nothing we could have improved on is amazing! I have passed this on to the sales operative who took your call and the drainer so they can get the recognition they deserve. Hopefully you don't have to use us again but you know where we are :)
The first time in 40 years driving that I’ve put the wrong fuel in but fuel fixer came to my rescue and sorted it out,a quick and efficient service.highly reccomended.
Thank you for the kind review Bob! This type of thing happens to the very best of us unfortunately... but we are glad that we made the process as stress free for yourself as possible!
Excellent service from start to finish! Highly recommend this company if unfortunate enough to need them 🥴
Thank you for the review Georgina :) It is unfortunate but we are always here (24/7, 365 days a year) to help with this and make it as good as it can be for yourself
Top man quick efficient polite excellent service
Thank you Richie for the positive review :) We always aim to provide the best experience possible for our customers
Could not believe I out unleaded in my diesel car expected untold problems and great expense but fuel fixer put my mind at rest, said they could be with me within the hour (I’d got the RAC to take me home so asked for next day) arrived bang on time, no fuss drained within 45 minutes with £20.00 added - car checked and has been as good as good since - great service fair price delighted but hopefully won’t use you again 😀
Its the worst feeling when you discover you have made this mistake :( We are experts at what we do and we are delighted to hear that your car is running well! You know where we are if you do need us again in the future :) :)
Friendly and efficient engineer
Thank you for the positive review! Please may you let us know what you think we could improve on in the future to bring us up to the five stars that we are used to!
Fixer was polite and competent explained clearly what he had to do
Thank you for the positive five star review Richard! We believe it makes a big difference knowing the process of what the drainer is going to do for your own peace of mind! You have got our number if you require us in the future :)
Very pleased with the service
very good response and help. super good
Called fuel fixer after putting dirty old diesel in my car, very helfull on the phone had a fitter with me in Half an hour, drained my tank cleared all the filters and lines, car going perfect, fitter very helpfull polite and knew exactly what to do. Excellent service very impressed.
Quick response by ATI within the hour and sorted just as quickly. Saved me a disaster and back on the road fixed quicker than the AS recovered us. Simply Thank you. Superb service.
They were quick to answer the phone and let me know how long it would take someone to get to me and what would be done. Peter arrived promptly, he was very friendly, worked efficiently and explained what he was doing. He also let me sit in his warm van while I was waiting as it was 0 degrees. Great service - thank you.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.87 based on 1,317 reviews