Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

The service could not have been any better, plus the engineer was also excellent. I would recommend fuel fixer to anyone.
Excellent service late on a Friday night.
Hello, Thank you for the 5* review! great to hear you are pleased with the service! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Excellent service, came out same day we called and fixed us in no time
Hello Clair, Thank you for the 5* review! Great to see you are pleased with the service and happy with how quick we got you all sorted! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Fast efficient service I would highly recommend their company to anyone with a fuel problem
Hi Thomas, thank you for the 5* review we are glad that we could get you back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. Thank you for recommending us. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Very nice operative
Hi Nigel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate that. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Very pollite told me everything he was doing and why excellent guy
Hi Julie, thank you for the 5* review we will be sure to forward on your kind words to our engineer. Thank you once again. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Brilliant to have Tommy as the Gentleman who fixed our vehicle he was very helpful & cheerful Well done!!
Hello Stuart, Thank you for the 5* review! Great to see you are pleased with the service! We are happy that we could come out to you and get you all sorted! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Excellent
Hello Frances, Thank you for the 5* review! We are happy to see you are pleased with our service! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
It's expensive but the service is first class ,engineer was professional, informative ,and reassuring
Hi David, thank you for the 5 * review and feedback we really appreciate it. I'm glad we could provide you with an excellent service in this situation, we will be sure to pass on your kind words to your engineer on the day Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Excellent service.
Hello Stephen, Thank you for the 5* review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Costly, but saves hassle tow truck, garage and day off work ,
Hi Andrew thank you for the 5* review, I'm glad we could get back you on the road quickly and efficiently so you could get on with the rest of your day. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
My problem was solved quickly and efficiently by your very pleasant technician who was on site within 30 minutes, perfect
Hello Tracey, Thank you for the 5* review! That's great to hear that we could get you sorted quickly and efficiently - We take pride in our fast turn around and call outs! We are happy to see that you are pleased with the service that we provide! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Excellent service. Got me out of a real jam.
Hello, Thank you for the 5* review! That's great to hear that you are pleased with the service! Glad we could help! - Matt, Fuel Fixer
Very good service,thank you
Hi Luz thank you for the 5* review. Glad we could provide you with a great service. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Excellent service well recommended
Hi Anthony thank you for the feedback, glad we could provide an excellent service for yourself. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Very quick and helpful service, would recommend to anyone to use Fuel Fixer if you made the unfortunate mistake of using the wrong fuel
Hi Steven thank you for taking the time out to leave us a 5* review. Thank you for recommending us and I'm glad to hear we gave you a pleasant experience. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Mr Malik was very plesant and answered all the questions that i had and he even laught when i'm said hello i'm the idiot
Hi Phillip, thank you for the review, super happy to hear we could get you sorted out on the day, you were definitely not the first and won't be the last, so not an idiot at all haha! Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Arrived within the hour, back on the road after 45 minutes. Averted a major problem. The technician knew exactly what he was doing
Hi Graham thank you for taking the time out to leave us a lovely review. we are so happy to hear we could get you back ion the roads, quickly and efficiently. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
I was very pleased with the service given to me by Fuel Fixer and the car was back on the road within two hours well done Fuel Fixer
Hi Alan, thank you for the review and feedback, glad we could be of assistance to you and get you back on the road nice and quickly. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Sorted my mistake quickly and calmly. Very friendly and courteous chap who put me at ease and confidently assured me that no harm would be done to my engine. He was right!
Hi Terry, thank you for the 5* review and great feedback, we are happy to hear that you had a pleasurable experience and that you've not had an further issues with your vehicle. Sophie - FuelFixer :)
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.87 based on 1,324 reviews