Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

Your Engineer?? spent two hours at my home during which time he was constantly on his mobile phone (I presume receiving instruction from someone who knew how to rectify the fault) When he arrived he told me that he needed to get under the rear seats which I presume he managed as the seats had been moved and the carpets were left in disarray. When the car broke down two days later and fuel gushed out underneath the car, your company insisted that the Engineer?? had touched nothing under the rear seats? My car was then serviced and the damage caused by your Engineer?? was corrected at a cost to me of £680.
I was charged £120 and left by the road under the assumption I hadn't missfuelled and still need towing and my car draining of diesel by another mechanic who found out I had, after my car being started multiple times by the roadside mechanic my car now need several hundred pounds in repairs after the engine was ruined!
Hi Trevor, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet expectations. We have received your communication and this is being looked into for you. As discussed, we will be in touch shortly and hopefully we can turn this experience around for you. - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Good fast cheap
Never again shall I use this company. Cost was £260. They turned out at night to my car but could not solve the problem because they had no fuel filter. They returned the next day: they did not have the correct tool to open the fuel filter casing, so they took it to a garage to be opened. After replacing the fuel, they said the fuel may leak from the fuel filter because of said problem with the wrong tool; they used a chisel and hammer to close it!! I travelled to Manchester in the car. I found out that the fuel was gushing out of the fuel filter. I sent for the company again. They could not cure the problem (no tool for the job) so they wanted me to drive back with a rag under the fuel filter. I refused. I said I wanted them to recover my car back home. They wanted me to pay, I refused. A recovery vehicle did take me home at the company's expense. The next day, I took the car to a garage who fixed the problem. I watched them take the fuel filter casing apart. They found that the previous gasket had not been removed and a second one was crushed on top of it. They also found that the fuel filter casing had an electric-plug sensor not plugged in. This Fuel Fixer company broke health and safety regulations: one engineer put the nozzle, which had been submerged in the car's fuel tank, to his lips to siphon the fuel! None of the spillage of fuel, that they caused, was recovered by them, it was left on the carriageway.The company asked me to break the law in asking me to drive my car which was leaking diesel fuel onto the carriageway. It cost me £25 for the correct filter fitting but Fuel Fixer had charged me £50 just for that, alone.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.87 based on 1,325 reviews