Fuel Fixer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fuel Fixer
Read Fuel Fixer Reviews

About Fuel Fixer:

Fuel Fixer Ltd is a 24/7 Nationwide rapid response wrong fuel drain service with the intention of having you up and running, no mess no fuss.
Whether you are stuck at on a petrol station forecourt, or on the side of the road we can usually have someone out to you quickly and have you back on the road in minimal time.

enquiries@fuelfixeruk.co.uk

Fairway House, Portland Road, East Grinstead

I could not speak more highly of the service we received. From the moment we rang at 7am, we were guided through the process and treated with empathy. The engineer who arrived explained everything, he was very efficient and he tested our car multiple times before letting us drive away. At every step, they made a traumatic experience bearable! Thank you.
Hi Hayley, thank you very much for your kind words and 5* review! It's brilliant to hear that you received a top notch service from the initial call to the completion of the job! We are glad we could make the whole situation a lot less traumatic for you! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Good service
Hi Radha, thank you very much for your 5* review! We are pleased to hear that you received a good service from us! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
They arrived to me in just over 30 minutes. Started straight away, from time I called them to driving of about 75 minutes good service.
Hi Jimmy, thank you very much for your 5* review! Great to hear that we were able to get to you quickly and provide an efficient service! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
An excellent service from the the very first panicked call to the enquries right through to a speedy response of less than hour to arrive and another hour to get us moving again. I was very impressed
Hi Zak, thank you very much for your 5* review! We are extremely happy to hear that you received an excellent service from the first call to the completion of the job! Glad to know that you were impressed with everything! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Fast and friendly service
Hi Scott, thank you very much for your 5* review! It's great to know that we were efficient and that our engineer Dan was friendly too! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Does what it says on the tin.
Hi, thank you very much for your 5* review! Great to know that we did our job well for you! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
The chap that came out was brilliant. His banter kept us going and it was a less painful experience than it could have been due to his csmeraderie
Hi Debbie, thank you very much for your 5* review! Glad to hear that our engineer Barry provided such a wonderful service for you and your vehicle! It's great to hear that he made the situation much less painful for you! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
I mistakenly put 35 litres of petrol into my diesel at the pump . I was given fuel fixers number by the service station . I called and a very helpful lady took my call and arranged for their technician to come to me and remove all the mixed fuel . He arrived in 90 minutes and drained the tank and waited for me to refuel and made sure that the vehicle was running 100% ok . The technician was extremely professional and courteous as well as just friendly and easy to chat to . I would definitely use them again if I am ever stupid enough to do that again . I highly recommend Fuel Fixer’s service . It saved my bacon as I thought I was going to be stuck for many hours ..
Hi John, thank you very much for your kind words and 5* review! It's brilliant to hear that from start to finish you received a great service from us! We are glad that we were able to get to you quickly and have your vehicle back up and running efficiently. Thank you for recommending us! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Good service quick done
Hi Sir, thank you very much for your review. We are glad you were happy with the service. It's also great to hear that we got the job done quickly for you! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
After a quick phone call to Fuel Fixer, the engineer was with me within about 40 minutes.
The engineer was very polite, courteous and patient with me.
Can’t recommend these guys enough.
Very happy with the service I received
Hi Gavin, thank you very much for your kind words and the 5* review! It's wonderful to hear that Zsolt provided a great service for you and your vehicle! Glad to hear that you would recommend us too, thank you! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
On site within one hour ,the fitter explained what he was going to do,and got on with it.
The whole thing took about a hour and a half.
Good service from him.very polite and friendly.
Hi Robert, thank you very much for your 5* review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service that our engineer Colin provided for you. We are very pleased that we could get your vehicle back up and running efficiently! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Very quick and friendly service
Hi Elizabeth, thank you very much for the 5* review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. Glad that we could get to you quickly and get you back on the road! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Very good service for first time being a customer!
Hi Jess, thank you very much for your 5* review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service that you received from our engineer Bela. Glad we could help! :) - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
Amazing, highly recommended! After mistakenly adding adblue to the diesel tank of my Volvo, I had received a quote of £10k from the main dealer to fix it. Luckily my wife found FuelFixer on the web, gave them a call and they fixed it for a fraction of the cost. They arranged everything very quickly and I couldn’t be happier about the outcome. A big thank you.
Hi Keith, thank you very much for your 5* review! We are extremely pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided for you. It's also a pleasure to hear that we were able to save you a lot of money to rectify the issue. Glad to hear that Colin got everything sorted efficiently! - Lewis, Fuel Fixer.
I messed up by putting the work fuel in. Phoned fuel fixers up. They were with me within the hour. The engineer was professional and I was back on the road in know time at all
Hi Glen, thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Kris took great care of you on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
very good emergency service
Hello, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fast response, very polite and friendly, very reassuring
Hi Paul, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. We understand that these situations can be rather stressful so I am glad that you felt reassured and in good hands with us on the day, that is exactly what we are here for. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Was professional and got the job done! The mechanic that came to drain my car was very thorough and efficient

Was a little bit on the pricier side
But was worth the money!
Hi Joshia, thank you so much for your 5* review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Soma took great care of you on the day. We understand it is never an expected cost but we make sure our engineers are trained to the highest standard and that they have all the latest equipment to get you back up and running without any issues. We are glad to hear that you felt this high level of service was reflected on the day :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Good service... Guy was thorough and friendly.
Hi Trevor, thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Arpad took great care of you on the day. Glad we could help! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Very pleased with fuel fixer, arrived at premises shortly after phone call, carried out work efficiently, with no mess, very helpful staff, would highly recommend.
Hi Clare. Thank you so much for your 5* review and recommendation, it really does mean a lot to us! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and that our engineer Adam took great care of you on the day. Glad we could help get you back up and running again nice and quickly! :) - Rachel, Fuel Fixer.
Fuel Fixer is rated 4.88 based on 944 reviews