Friars.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

How would you rate Friars.co.uk ?

"The chocolate golf balls arrived quickly and were well packaged. I would use this site again."
"Great value and good quality"
"I ordered some chocolates to be delivered to my Aunt and she was delighted. Very helpful people on the phone when I hit a problem on the website with payment. Would be 5* review if not for the creakiness of the payment system online."
"Quick delivery, well presented chocolates, lovely flavours....very pleased"
"Very satisfied with product, from easy ordering to quick delivery Arrived well packaged and in one piece. Will definatly order again"
"Have only placed one order so far and will definitely place more. Beautifully packaged, delicious and special, I felt like a child on Christmas Day! All of this topped off with excellent customer service, what's not to love?"
"Discovered Friars while I was holidaying in the Lake District. Amazing shop! Best milk chocolate I have ever tasted, and I have tasted a LOT! Ordered via easy to use website, everything was packaged beautifully. The sweets are delicious! Will purchase again."
"Good quality. Fine chocolate, well packaged and delivered promptly."
"recently bought chocolates for my sister & future brother in laws wedding gift ( a hamper full of Keswick goodies) The chocolates were lovely and although they don't get married until next week they couldn't resist them. well received. Barbara"
"Absolutely delighted with the service I received from friars. First class all round. The packaging my order arrived in was excellent. I can’t speak highly enough of the confectionery I received. I’ve never tasted coffee creams or orange creams as good as friars. Just amazing. Many thanks and kind regards, Paul. 👍"
"Good choice of vegetarians/vegan chocolates and easy to use website."
"Fantastic service, awesome presentation and last but not least great tasting treats. tasting"
"I was really worried about ordering my chocolate frogs as we live in the Isle of Man so I wonderered if they might get broken on route. But they were so well packed they got here in one piece and exactly as they looked on the website. They were great and the kids loved them I will definitely be ordering from friars again in the future"
"Great thank you. Delicious x"
"Novelty Chocolate Lipsticks after paying nearly £5 for delivery at 175g arrived broken"
Hello,
I'm sorry that your item arrived broken and not in the perfect condition we would expect them to arrive in.
I have refunded your order in full and I hope that this is a suitable resolution for you.
Kind Regards
Friars Customer Service
"Good, efficient and quick service"
"My partner, for whom I bought a series of gifts, opened this last and absolutely loved it asking me where I ordered it from! It was very cutely wrapped and presented. Perfect for any Baileys-Lover :)"
"Very simple online ordering and payment; very prompt despatch and delivery; excellent product as ordered and as advertised."
"Lovely rose and violet chocolates for hubby, and now I find that you have Scottish tablet too! I'll be adding some to my next order of chocolates..."
"lovely choice of products at good value for money and quick deliverly would use again"
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 1,588 reviews