Friars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk
Read Friars.co.uk Reviews

About Friars.co.uk:

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

Tell us how Friars.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordering and delivery were excellent and I was notified all the way. As they were for someone else I cannot comment on the taste but I am sure they are delicious. Next time I will order for myself!!
Posted 32 minutes ago
Arrived on time, I was kept updated and the products when they arrived where yummy - A little taste of Keswick😁
Posted 32 minutes ago
My husband, who had a variety of your delicious chocolates for his 60th birthday, said they were all yummy.
I thought it was a good chance to try something new. I choses the ones I thought he would like paid for them and they arrived when promised.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thanks very much for the speedy and efficient service! Order arrived on time (for my mum's birthday, celebrated at home) and the website/online checkout were both very easy to use. Will definitely order again.
Great product, quick delivery!!! It's great to be able to eat nougat again. .
Bought a section of goodies to cheer up my family.Something for all of them, including my 4yrs old granddaughter who said it was yummy.
After a slight hiccup we received our chocolates in perfect condition the customer satisfaction department was superb many thanks will be ordering again soon
Very impressed with Friars. The item I wanted was out of stock so I requested a 'back in stock' notification. This arrived (the first time this has ever worked for me) and I placed my order. Ordering was easy and straightforward and the chocolates were to be delivered to another address. I was kept informed at all times and knew exactly when my present was delivered, which happened to be for an NHS key worker. Well done Friars.
I sent these chocolates to my neighbours to say thank you for all the help they gave us during lockdown. The service was excellent, they arrived on time and my neighbours family said they were delicious.
Extremely helpful and rapid/efficient service.
Provided what I requested within the time frame specified.
Excellent quality and very good website that is easy to navigate. Items arrived earlier than expected with good updates from the courier. Everything was well packed and arrived in great condition in spite of the hot weather. As for the chocolates...delicious! I've been a fan for years and am still really happy with Ye Olde Friars (as they'll always be in my mind!)
This was a gift the purchase on line was easy and goods arrived promptly.The only negative was the message that was supposed to accompany the gift was not included so th recipient had no idea where they had come from until I rang a few days later.Luckily he saw the funny side and said at least he could now eat them knowing they were for him.
A fabulous choice of chocolates and a real sensation for the taste buds. I highly recommend the Strawberry Eton Mess and the Macchiato cups. Will definately be ordering some more.
Thank you great novelty item in chocolate bought to add to burthday presents for nephews love them
Ordered gifts for the grandchildren ,well recieved and enjoyed by all ,was very hot day but everything arrived perfect ,no melting chocolate
Very happy with the service and the chocolates
Quite amazing 😁
Lovely chocs, really enjoying them
The walnut vanilla creams at TO DIE FOR❣️The absolute best chocolate shop in the WORLD😍
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 5,012 reviews