Friars.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

How would you rate Friars.co.uk?

Pauline Render
Verified Buyer

I emailed Friars regarding the 'Fabulously Fruity' cream chocolates. As I knew my mother wouldn't enjoy the lime and chilli creams I asked if there were any alternatives to that selection. I was advised to ring them and when I did, they were more than happy to swap out that chocolate and replace it with another. Now I know my Mam will love these creams even more as she'll eat all of them now. I also ordered 2 types of soft caramels and the banoffee pie chocs for me. The banoffee ones didn't last very long as they were absolutely delicious! I've now stashed the caramel ones away so I have something delicious to eat over the festive period!!!
Verified Buyer

Came when stated. Bought as gift and were enjoyed
Ann James
Verified Buyer

well packed. quick delivery. good product. will definitely want to use the company in future.
Verified Buyer

The products I ordered arrived in just a few days. Excellent service.
Debbie Harper
Verified Buyer

Hi, very pleased with how quick the order arrived, a bit disappointed as the one end of the box of sweets are a bit crushed/flattened, doesn't look good to give as a present.
Hello Debbie,
I'm sorry that the packaging was damaged on the fondants that you ordered as a gift. We will happily replace them for you and you can return the damaged box to us with a prepaid postage label which we will send out to you with your replacement.
Please contact us directly to let us know how you would like to proceed.
Kind Regards
Friars Customer Service
Monika Brewster
Verified Buyer

I am so happy you do the Côte d'or chocolate.
Lesley Parish
Verified Buyer

Very easy to purchase via Amazon pay system. Arrived quickly and very well packaged. Have put Friars on my list of favourites.
Charlotte Hornby-Stephenson

Efficient service
Philip Clifford
Verified Buyer

Great idea, great fun and good quality. Just a little expensive.
Margaret Robinson
Verified Buyer

absolutely thrilled with what i bought
Linda Brankley
Verified Buyer

Always receive my order within a couple of days fabulous chocolate make great presents and I love the personalised labels 😄
Marjorie Davies
Verified Buyer

Initial problem with PayPal sorted by your staff. Good alround service. Thankyou
George Raymond Wood
Verified Buyer

a very good and quick service and well packed
Lorraine Wheel
Verified Buyer

I bought some chocolate golf balls for my boyfriend who is golf mad. He didn’t realise they were chocolate until I told him. They were so realistic and the packaging was lovely too.
David Gutmann

V quick delivery
Sue Heywood
Verified Buyer

Excellent service,prompt delivery and DELICIOUS rose and violet creams!
Thanks
Sue in Fulham
Mary Bancroft
Verified Buyer

Bought these items for my grandchildren for Christmas, iam happy with them, my grandchildren will love them
Avril White
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and lovely sweets.
Verified Buyer

Speedy service. Well packaged goods. Would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Great service and beautiful fondant creams!
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 786 reviews