Friars.co.uk Reviews

396 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

How would you rate Friars.co.uk?

Matthew Roberts
Verified Buyer

Great fast service, excellent product
Ruth Wadsworth
Verified Buyer

Nice choice of product good price and delivered in time. Great.
Verified Buyer

My favourite sweets ever, don't see them very often. They make me smile :-)
Verified Buyer

The dark chocolate cherry liqueurs were gorgeous. Friars' customer services are brilliant too. I've already placed a second order with them.

Very nice product.
Jane Pallister
Verified Buyer

Good service, different, bought the game controller, chips and cigar - would only buy from occasionally, a little bit too expensive
Mrs. Celia Wright
Verified Buyer

Presentation was superb and design of egg special.
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, prompt delivery and delicious product
Verified Buyer

I have ordered violet creams from Friars twice a year for several years. They always arrive promptly, nicely packaged, and of excellent quality.
Dianne Gibney
Verified Buyer

The best dark chocolate gingers I have ever tasted
Diana Outhwaite
Verified Buyer

The order was dealt with very quickly and arrived promptly.
Stella Bunn
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and well packed. Thank you
Verified Buyer

I can't personally speak for the taste as they were gone in a flash. My mum loved them. I ordered coffee creams and ginger creams. Personalised card missing from one of the boxes but arrived quickly and packed really well.
Leona Bogle
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the service from ordering to delivery.
Easy to order and very quick delivery
Amy Holmes
Verified Buyer

Wow your confectionary is delicious! I absolutely love coffee flavoured things, as do my family. I bought a few different items to share with them and we are all in agreement, how nice it all was. The coffee fudge in particular, was a firm favourite amongst everyone. I will be buying again and trying some other items too.
Verified Buyer

Delicious chocolates, fairly fast delivery. YUM!
Sophia Wilson
Verified Buyer

Unique high quality chocolate gifts excellent packaging fast delivery
Wendy Routledge
Verified Buyer

Ordered the Prosecco Gums - they were fantastic - the smell and taste amazing.
deliver fantastic
Verified Buyer

The Gift Box of Crystallised Fondant Creams were very well received by my lady friend so the idea went down very well (and the fondants went down even quicker!)
Verified Buyer

These chocolates were a gift, ordered from Friars. They arrived quickly, packaged in the best, strongest cardboard box I've ever seen.
Although I've not tasted any of these beautiful chocolates owing to a nut allergy, I'm assured they were wonderful. Judging by the speed with which they disappeared, they must have been good, so good in fact, I have been asked for another, bigger box at Christmas!
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.84 based on 396 reviews