Friars.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Friars.co.uk

About Friars.co.uk: Friars is a family business specialising in luxury chocolate and unique gifts. Since 1927 the business has evolved from a gift shop/cafe to a specialist chocolate and gift store.

Our online business was launched in 2010 and more recently we have opened a second ‘Ye Olde Friars’ high street store in Ambleside to support our flagship store in Keswick.

Our gifts are designed in house so you will not find them anywhere else. We want to make it easy for you to be original, so you can give gifts that taste and look amazing and will be remembered.

We love new products (perhaps because we get bored easily!), so every Valentines, Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas we launch a new range. It certainly keeps us entertained and hopefully our customers interested.

How would you rate Friars.co.uk?

Karen Minchin
Verified Buyer

I didn't ordered enough jelly beans so contacted Friars and they sent me another bag without charging postage a 2nd time which I thought was a very kind gesture, excellent customer service.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of order (not sampled yet as birthday next week).
Hector H Sutherland
Verified Buyer

The diabetic chocolates, ordered as a birthday present arrived quickly, well packed and in excellent condition.
Verified Buyer

Kept up to date with delivery. Haven't seen the present but my friend is delighted with it
Nigel Smart
Verified Buyer

Delivered in time for my grandson's 3rd birthday and he loved them ????
Mariam Sumah

unique products
Anna Nicolaus Evans
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous hand-made chocolates, beautifully packaged, and swiftly shipped. A perfect gift.
Sally Orme
Verified Buyer

Friendly ,helpful and efficient service. Products good too .
Verified Buyer

I bought these for my grandson (18) as he loves salted caramel. They were apparently delicious, so much so that nobody else was allowed to try one.
Verified Buyer

Ordered from Friars a few times now and have not been disappointed! Their products make great gifts and delivery is excellent. Always a little worried that the chocolate will break during delivery process, but comes well packaged and have never been disappointed. Will continue to use Friars in the future :)
Verified Buyer

Great gift for a great price!
David Lewis Logan
Verified Buyer

I placed an order for dark chocolate orange creams and coffee creams along with a few other tasty items. Absolutely delighted by the quality of friars confectionary. Couldn't be happier to be honest. Very quick and well packaged delivery as well. All in all I'm a very happy camper. 😋
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality - Violet Creams.
Quickly dispatched....
Maureen Tucker
Verified Buyer

Chocolates arrived well packaged and delicious .Have purchased previously the quality is exceptional.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, arrived within four days and was well packed and was exactly what we wanted.
Tracey Elliott
Verified Buyer

Ordered surprise chocolate gifts for 2 colleagues as part of their leaving pressie. Fabulous and their firm favourite.
Brian Wolstenholme
Verified Buyer

I ordered these chocolates for my my wife's birthday as an extra, what a delight to taste such lovely chocolates, will be letting our friends know about them and of course place another order sometime soon. Brian.
William Woolhouse
Verified Buyer

I purchased these Violet and Rose creams for a 91 year old friend.He was delighted with them.They arrived quickly In tasteful packing.They were consumes within 3 days !!!!
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and lovely product, though it's a present so not eaten it.
Friars.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 475 reviews